5 hours ago, althekoolkid said:

Im not getting the redeem Ivy quest. . . It never shows up. 

Edit* To be more specific here is what happens: There is no startup quest for Ivy. I did however hear that she was in Sanctuary after listening to the radio. I went into the seller and she asked me for a redeem voucher (still no startup quest). With no idea what to do or where to go, I spawned a redeem voucher using the console and went back to talk to her and she asked me for a redeem voucher again. She doesn't appear to recognize it in my inventory. 

Try loading a save BEFORE meeting her at all,then console the voucher (remember its a BOOK)´then go down the cellar..oh+and i found out that talking to her immedieately after the "warranty speech" is not a good idea..wait till after the blurb from Reginald and then talk .. then you´re good to go ? enjoy ?

24 minutes ago, isalex said:

Try loading a save BEFORE meeting her at all,then console the voucher (remember its a BOOK)´then go down the cellar..oh+and i found out that talking to her immedieately after the "warranty speech" is not a good idea..wait till after the blurb from Reginald and then talk .. then you´re good to go ? enjoy ?

See. . . I don't know what any of that means. I walk up to her and she says "I've been wating. . . .no ones redeamed me yet. . . Can I travel with you?" My only options are "sure" and "what are you?" 

If I click sure, shee tells me I need a voucher and. . . NOTHING. 

Glad to hear you have been able to restore the key aspects of your development and test setup.

I'm on my fourth Ivy playthrough now, so thanks again Reginald and Chic. I still occasionally get new lines that I haven't ever seen before.

Sorry to be  a pain, but I wanted to give some feedback on the erotic stories. The subsystem works well enough, in that it generates spicy material and the detail and story flow are plausible etc.

However I have felt that the flirt menu isn't the right place to trigger them and that they are too long if I just wanted a quick flirty comment from Ivy.

But the key problem is that they aren't  about  Ivy or the relationship between Ivy and the player.

So my suggestion is to consider if the stories can be  revamped somehow to be Debby's and/or Ivy's sexual experiences and relocated to the Access Memory Archive dialogue option.

For me, the ideal would be that there is a dialogue option for the player to ask Ivy for sex at a particular location and nominate some aspect (breast play, rough sex, dildo etc) and that those two factors  triggered an appropriate story at that location later on if the player asks about memories there. (I'm not saying that locations actually have to be mentioned, or that the exact same story has to be triggered only at that specific location, but that would be cool !) I understand that you may wish for the Memory Archive to serve a different narrative function, but it seemed the best fit to me. Apart from the restructuring, I realize there would be extra work to generate material for a female player.

I have done some dialogue development and Papyrus scripting for my unpublished Skyrim romance quest mod, maybe I could be of use to you (or not).

Anyway, that's my two cents and best wishes for your future development of Ivy.

On 10/25/2018 at 6:08 AM, althekoolkid said:

See. . . I don't know what any of that means. I walk up to her and she says "I've been wating. . . .no ones redeamed me yet. . . Can I travel with you?" My only options are "sure" and "what are you?" 

If I click sure, shee tells me I need a voucher and. . . NOTHING. 

Type 'help voucher 0' in the console, spawn it, then you can give it to her.

On 10/23/2018 at 7:43 PM, avengingewok said:

i installed everything verbatim per the instructions. and if i knew how to include any type of files to demonstrate the issue i would, cuz im sure i am missing out on some quality material

Can you post your mod load order?

@All thanks for all your kind words!

6 hours ago, ivybotfan said:

Glad to hear you have been able to restore the key aspects of your development and test setup.

I'm on my fourth Ivy playthrough now, so thanks again Reginald and Chic. I still occasionally get new lines that I haven't ever seen before.

Sorry to be  a pain, but I wanted to give some feedback on the erotic stories. The subsystem works well enough, in that it generates spicy material and the detail and story flow are plausible etc.

However I have felt that the flirt menu isn't the right place to trigger them and that they are too long if I just wanted a quick flirty comment from Ivy.

But the key problem is that they aren't  about  Ivy or the relationship between Ivy and the player.

So my suggestion is to consider if the stories can be  revamped somehow to be Debby's and/or Ivy's sexual experiences and relocated to the Access Memory Archive dialogue option.

For me, the ideal would be that there is a dialogue option for the player to ask Ivy for sex at a particular location and nominate some aspect (breast play, rough sex, dildo etc) and that those two factors  triggered an appropriate story at that location later on if the player asks about memories there. (I'm not saying that locations actually have to be mentioned, or that the exact same story has to be triggered only at that specific location, but that would be cool !) I understand that you may wish for the Memory Archive to serve a different narrative function, but it seemed the best fit to me. Apart from the restructuring, I realize there would be extra work to generate material for a female player.

I have done some dialogue development and Papyrus scripting for my unpublished Skyrim romance quest mod, maybe I could be of use to you (or not).

Anyway, that's my two cents and best wishes for your future development of Ivy.

In fact I already moved all 'biographical' erotic stories back to the Service Menu.

And I'm working on splitting the erotic story option from the flirt option. :)

On 7/22/2018 at 8:50 PM, Sulphur.999 said:

I, personally, don't see why not. She's a stand alone character so she shouldn't affect anything else.

For Horizon it is needed to fix perks, and if this mod adds any items, needs to fix those as well.

I might be able to patch these, it shouldnt be too hard.

But if it adds any settlement building stuff and other NPCs - i am affraid thats beyond me

Noone tried / did this? 

On 10/26/2018 at 12:53 AM, Reginald_001 said:

Type 'help voucher 0' in the console, spawn it, then you can give it to her.

Can you post your mod load order?

@All thanks for all your kind words!

In fact I already moved all 'biographical' erotic stories back to the Service Menu.

And I'm working on splitting the erotic story option from the flirt option. :)

@Reginald_001 I had already spawned the voucher with the console before I spoke with her and once I have it in my inventory and speak to her, I click "sure" and she doesn't recognize it. 

23 hours ago, althekoolkid said:

@Reginald_001 I had already spawned the voucher with the console before I spoke with her and once I have it in my inventory and speak to her, I click "sure" and she doesn't recognize it. 

Looks like you spawned the wrong voucher. If you have it in your inventory, she WILL recognize it.

If you don't post your mod load order I can only guess.

20 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Looks like you spawned the wrong voucher. If you have it in your inventory, she WILL recognize it.

If you don't post your mod load order I can only guess.

Let me ask you this. . . With the advanced debug settings on the holotape, if I click "activate" is it supposed to skip the voucher requirement and any intro quests?  That doesn't seem to work either. I'll check my load order. Would something that modifies Sanctuary cause any conflicts?   

9 hours ago, thesimpsonsguy said:

Hello. Would anyone happen to know how I would go about having Ivy use her own body and textures ?

She does use her own body. Just build your preset in bodyslide, copy that femalebody.nif to her meshes folder, batch build that preset with whatever outfits you want her to wear, then run the preset you want for everyone else after. There might be a CBBE slider set that mimics Jane Bod or others, but not sure as I do not use those bodies.

That is unless you're saying you want her to use, say, Jane Body, while everyone else uses CBBE. That would probably require some modification such as adding folders for the .nif and .dds files and a path to them in the CK, but that's just me blindly guessing.

2 hours ago, Sevatt said:

She does use her own body. Just build your preset in bodyslide, copy that femalebody.nif to her meshes folder, batch build that preset with whatever outfits you want her to wear, then run the preset you want for everyone else after. There might be a CBBE slider set that mimics Jane Bod or others, but not sure as I do not use those bodies.

That is unless you're saying you want her to use, say, Jane Body, while everyone else uses CBBE. That would probably require some modification such as adding folders for the .nif and .dds files and a path to them in the CK, but that's just me blindly guessing.

Yeah, wanted her to have her own body and textures, separate from everyone else, like my character and other companions do with Unique character and followers. I use JaneBod for my character, my companions use other bodies and the regular npcs use Enhanced Vanilla Bodies. Sounds like I'll have to start learning the creation Kit and hope I get it right. Thank you.

11 hours ago, Sevatt said:

Actually a nif is added but she doesn't point to it, making Ivy default to the original vanilla model (e.g. the NPC model).

13 hours ago, althekoolkid said:

Let me ask you this. . . With the advanced debug settings on the holotape, if I click "activate" is it supposed to skip the voucher requirement and any intro quests?  That doesn't seem to work either. I'll check my load order. Would something that modifies Sanctuary cause any conflicts?   

Yes Sanctuary modifying things can cause load order conflicts, but moving Ivy all the way down should fix all of that. As a test you can try a fresh game, with those mods disabled.

The activate sets all the quest variables to make her a follower. It enables romance and it shows certain messages. It almost looks like the scripts aren't running. Try unzipping the mod manually into your fallout directory, that should install all necessary scripts and fragments you need to run her.

3 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Actually a nif is added but she doesn't point to it, making Ivy default to the original vanilla model (e.g. the NPC model).

Ah, fooled me then... I just assumed that was the mesh she used, so I copy/pasted my premade .nif into her mesh folder, went in game, and done; worked fine for me. I even made her a unique body from any other NPC in the game, which she seemed to have took on. Not sure how that worked out if she's not pointing to that folder...

LOVE the mod btw, very well done! And here I swore off custom followers in FO4, now she's the only one I'd run with; just too damn entertaining not to!

Spoiler

ScreenShot8.thumb.png.4d7a7f3db8bff692fea1408abd16f506.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot13.thumb.png.44db882d17950d51a7a9abe740ada5a7.png

19 hours ago, Sevatt said:

Ah, fooled me then... I just assumed that was the mesh she used, so I copy/pasted my premade .nif into her mesh folder, went in game, and done; worked fine for me. I even made her a unique body from any other NPC in the game, which she seemed to have took on. Not sure how that worked out if she's not pointing to that folder...

LOVE the mod btw, very well done! And here I swore off custom followers in FO4, now she's the only one I'd run with; just too damn entertaining not to!

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot8.thumb.png.4d7a7f3db8bff692fea1408abd16f506.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot13.thumb.png.44db882d17950d51a7a9abe740ada5a7.png

Ended up trying my hand at the CK. Couldn't find any tutorials on adding texture and meshes to followers, just basic Ck FO4 follower creation, so did best I could. First try,  I ended up having to reinstall her all over again since none of the changes worked and she no longer responded to anything. Second try just didn't work. And my final try lead to me having to reinstall the entire game over. Definitely an interesting night. Even learned a few new things. 

3 hours ago, isalex said:

hi..i fell over this and until a more specialized IVY version is available it gives the relationship with her a bit more..oomph? ?

oh and Reginald..i adore her and your work,please continue developing this fantastic and entertaing companion..

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35637

I just started using that mod last night and after finally getting it to work, it definitely goes nicely with Ivy, without being over the top and having a million and one different settings. 

14 hours ago, thesimpsonsguy said:

I just started using that mod last night and after finally getting it to work, it definitely goes nicely with Ivy, without being over the top and having a million and one different settings. 

yup.. it fits in unobtrusevely and actually makes sense.. partners perfectly with ivy until a more specialized mod comes along..

On 11/1/2018 at 5:37 PM, chubjub said:

Hi Reginald_001 , How is the esm update coming on , just being curious and obviously looking forward to playing fallout 4 ( The Ivy DLC ) ?.

As always thank you for your hard-work and amazing mod.

It's coming. Still no E.T.A. as I'm working on it! :)

On 11/3/2018 at 12:43 PM, chubjub said:

Thanks for the reply, I was just interested in the progress hope i didn't i sound like an over excited child lol .

It's fine, I love the interest in Ivy. :)

I'm working on the ESM, the DLC release and getting things ready and stable. And I'm looking on at what's happening with F67, but it looks like any kind of migration for Ivy will be without chance. I've also received new audio material from Chic Geek and am working my way through it.

I've not put any more effort into the NX-2C Video Logs as I feel that putting 3 hours of work into it, returning the amount of likes/views per entry wasn't really worth the effort. I might make a couple more to wrap it up for Ivy, it was supposed to be a temporary thing in any case. :)