Spoiler
On 12/12/2019 at 3:08 PM, wdaigle said:

Aw, man... I was going to try out Ivy when 5.0 came out because getting to Med-Tek early was not practical.  But, now hearing that it will be robot-voice only is a no-go.  I'll wait until you have her voiced or just stick with 4.0 once I get to Med-Tek or restart and console in the voucher for 4.0.

On 12/12/2019 at 3:19 PM, landess said:

Yeah, it's a rough trip.

I just ~ TGM /enter

~ TCL  /enter

Toggle clipping as needed to enter doors - grab voucher - 'fly' back. I get some xp for location discovery but not really effecting an advantage other than getting Ivy early.

On 12/13/2019 at 7:50 AM, Celedhring said:

Medi-Tek is very rough. There's literally an army of ghouls right in front of it so grenades, Fat Man, mines is a must. And on Very Hard setting to boot, and a companion is required plus alot of kiting.  The companion frequently goes down so I stimpak him/her when I'm kiting the horde 

FYI, the easiest console method, would be via "coc" [Centre on Cell]

coc medtekresearch01 there, coc sanctuaryext back. :P

3 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Hide contents

FYI, the easiest console method, would be via "coc" [Centre on Cell]

coc medtekresearch01 there, coc sanctuaryext back. :P

Actually the easiest method was to just spawn the voucher and not bother teleporting to do a suicide run for it :P

btw IS SHE HERE NOW?

A few questions before starting with 5.0.

I still have 4.0 running in my current playthrough, would it be safe to just uninstall 4.2 and start 5.0 from the beginning or is a newgame+ really necessary. And are there new companion quests for Ivy besides the regular radiant quests?

Also as far as AFT goes, i've noticed that at least with 4.0 as long as Ivy is an unmanged companion she works just fine and it's okay to run AFT alongside her, would that be the same for 5.0 or is there something else under the hood?