11 hours ago, GuerillaTech said:

That happens sometimes in skyrim too so i'm pretty sure it's just an engine bug.

Yup. Engine bug. I always fix this by 'pushing' the NPC. It forces to re-evaluate havoc and anims.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20353/

Another option would be to teleport Ivy, then assign her to a piece of furniture (e.g. command > point to chair) etc..

Having said that. I've ONLY had this bug with multiple follower mods... Just sayin'...

Follow-up to my earlier question -

Ivy and A.S.I.A work fine together.  As far as I have gotten is only a few hours play time, but no technical problems.  The two mods just ignore each other. 

Downside is that Ivy does not notice that my PC is a cyborg!  Since Reginald has said many times that he is not adding other mod requirements to Ivy, ya just gotta live with it.

Thanks again for Ivy. What a gal!!

edit ...

p.s. - A.S.I.A will not work with AAF based animations for fun times because the PC is labeled as something other than human female. (I think) and I did not have the correct animations loaded.  Not even sure if there are such anims available. Still a lot of testing to do with ASIA though so.......

Hey I've been having a problem starting up this mod. The starting quest is not activating at all and whenever I try to use console to advance the quest or use the holotape to activate her, she is always stuck in her "Can I travel with you lines". Any help would be appreciated

10 hours ago, E2x58 said:

Hey I've been having a problem starting up this mod. The starting quest is not activating at all and whenever I try to use console to advance the quest or use the holotape to activate her, she is always stuck in her "Can I travel with you lines". Any help would be appreciated

Others have had this issue and solved it. Usually having to do with other mods not playing nice with Ivy.

Please:

- Share your mod Load Order

Find the 'Plugins.txt' file inside C:\User\<your user name>\AppData\Local\ Fallout4

Attach the Plugins.txt file to your post (as attachment).

- Share your latest PAPYRUS log

Open the following folder in Explorer:  C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

Order the explorer details by 'date modified', now add that file as attachment to your post requesting for support.

This folder should look like this:

image.png.008423a04a6b0042805499af996b3909.png

Marvelous work... simply marvelous. © Quinlan :)

I must say, Ivy give closest definition of what must be companion. Her reaction of the world around - simply marvelous.

She weak my knees when react on one moment in main quest, don't want spoil. Her monologue was incredible.

Her attitude give that absolute feeling of true adult person, who has own life experience, own scars, etc.

How remarks on simple things around world sometime... incredible. I try to go with some of vanilla muppets and Ivy - never again.

He gives closest emotion of human, if may I say. And this moment, when protagonist and Ivy
sit together on couch - real emotional feeling.

Respect to author for creativity, and to all people, involved in this project.

I have some questions - is it possible to make something like sharing drihks with Ivy, when sit together?
Or make some like diner on the table. Also, is it possible to make some system for gifts for Ivy.
Like give her spontaneous flower, maybe some drink.
To this moment, i only give her Sugar bombs when ask, and something other, don't remember what was.

Thanks.

Ok, well I think I officially qualify for village idiot of the internet now. Solved my problem with one easy solution! Actually download the base file. I feel so stupid right now lol, so imma just take a break and contemplate the extent of my stupidity. Anyway, thanks for the help!

Thanks for this fantastic mod and for all the hard work you have and continue to put in on it.  I saw the Sloot suit on Nexus which had a link to Ivy, who I had no idea even existed. She is the best companion mod around. The others don’t even come close.  Here is an example of just how good this mod is:

Today I was at work and I caught myself pondering about Ivy. She was programmed to imprint onto the person who redeemed the voucher, correct?  So does she love the player because she is programmed to love them?  Or is her merged personality of Deb + courser + sexbot programming actually in love with the player character?  Synths have emotions and they have feelings. But because they are programmed to have them, does that make them real?  If Kellogg had showed up with that voucher, would she be in love with him?

That’s one hell of an awesome mod, folks. When you’re still thinking about it when you aren’t even playing it.  Thank you very much for creating it. And thanks to Chic Geek for the absolutely outstanding voice work. 

Finished up the third vlog for Ivy today (and uploaded it). It's quite some work to set up, it's about 1 hour of work per minute of VLOG. So I'll gauge the response and will see how it goes from there. After all, it is time 'away' from making actual new content for Ivy.. So if you like the VLOG and follow it, then press the 'follow' button so I know people are interested in that sort of thing.. ;)

For now though, I'm having fun with it!

23 hours ago, SilentWanderer said:

Marvelous work... simply marvelous. © Quinlan :)

I must say, Ivy give closest definition of what must be companion. Her reaction of the world around - simply marvelous.

She weak my knees when react on one moment in main quest, don't want spoil. Her monologue was incredible.

Her attitude give that absolute feeling of true adult person, who has own life experience, own scars, etc.

How remarks on simple things around world sometime... incredible. I try to go with some of vanilla muppets and Ivy - never again.

He gives closest emotion of human, if may I say. And this moment, when protagonist and Ivy
sit together on couch - real emotional feeling.

Respect to author for creativity, and to all people, involved in this project.

7 hours ago, RGardin said:

Thanks for this fantastic mod and for all the hard work you have and continue to put in on it.  I saw the Sloot suit on Nexus which had a link to Ivy, who I had no idea even existed. She is the best companion mod around. The others don’t even come close.  Here is an example of just how good this mod is:

Today I was at work and I caught myself pondering about Ivy. She was programmed to imprint onto the person who redeemed the voucher, correct?  So does she love the player because she is programmed to love them?  Or is her merged personality of Deb + courser + sexbot programming actually in love with the player character?  Synths have emotions and they have feelings. But because they are programmed to have them, does that make them real?  If Kellogg had showed up with that voucher, would she be in love with him?

That’s one hell of an awesome mod, folks. When you’re still thinking about it when you aren’t even playing it.  Thank you very much for creating it. And thanks to Chic Geek for the absolutely outstanding voice work. 

Thanks for your kind words, it's post like these which make me release my stuff and not just keep it for myself. :)

ps: Lots more on Ivy's background coming in the Nuka World DLC!

Hello,

not gonna lie, the mod looks really neat. But I can't trigger the quest. Like, first, I didn't had the holotape, so I had to give it to me using the command console. I reset the radio and it works now. But the radio just play something that looks like old movies or something for a solid 20 mins I think, and now it restart again with the dinosaurs and all.

Did I miss something ??

Reginald,

I totally love the VLOG's of Ivy.  It makes me really cherish her and the content you create even more.

I totally love Ivy and she is basically the only reason I have been playing Fallout for as long as I have.

Just before you released her to the world I was growing tired of the game and had tried as I stated before

a lot of the Nexus companion mods as I totally outgrew the vanilla ones and I was about to try Skyrim

all over again to see what companion mods have been made since but when Ivy hit the scene she single

handedly took over my game and pretty much became a virtual wife.  I even started to try and make 

a custom mashup outfit for her to wear when she was with me as we traveled and I learned more about her

and grew to love her more.  I tried AFT because of the extra content and not for the multi companion aspect

as I had my Ivy and she was everything I wanted but after reading all your posts about possible content loss

I abandoned AFT and went back to buliding settlements and things the old way.  Thank god for Sim Settlements

as that totally came in handy minus the I still had to manually scrap the place prior but I digress back to Ivy.  

She is in my opinion and I am sure others have said or think it THE BEST COMPANION ever made for Fallout

ever.  I know there are the Heather lover's and she was good but you sir have from day one constantly been

improving, honing your skills and creating a companion so unique and lovable that whatever benchmarks you

have set for yourself and Ivy I do believe you have surpassed it 10 fold and with Ivy now becoming a ESM with 

DLC ESP content optional as well as Ivy's own additional content you are amazing.  No other companion mod 

author can come close to you in my opinion.  You have been so patient with the community as well as taken 

requests and implemented which I remember at one point that Ivy was to have not been humanly voiced but

you acquiesced and with Chic Geeks help gave Ivy that voice that she and some of the community wanted.  I

mean you even got Chic Geek to design and create a completely new outfit which was her first and it made 

the hot files over at Nexus which probably got more people to come and find Ivy and to experience a companion

that is the best that they will ever experience.  I recently saw a new companion on Nexus and I thought of Ivy

instantly and said Why would I drive a model T when I have a Super Exotic in my garage.  You and Ivy have 

pretty much spoiled me and I can never look at other companion mods the same way.  Thank you kind

sir for everything you have done and continue to do with Ivy.  She is the most special and unique companion

to have ever been made and I always look forward to your posts as well as Ivy's now.  Can you do me a favor

and pat her bum and kiss her cheek for me and tell her she is loved by all. 

1 hour ago, X4N4 said:

Hello,

not gonna lie, the mod looks really neat. But I can't trigger the quest. Like, first, I didn't had the holotape, so I had to give it to me using the command console. I reset the radio and it works now. But the radio just play something that looks like old movies or something for a solid 20 mins I think, and now it restart again with the dinosaurs and all.

Did I miss something ??

Nope looks like it works. The radio has 12 songs, 12 trailers and some words from Ivy.

The next release will feature over 50 songs and trailers, and will feature news and weather from Ivy, (news will change according to player actions).

--> Edit: Ahh it took a couple of reads before I got what you're saying. Will need to take a look at your papyrus log and Mod load order. Copy/pasted instructions on how to do this here:

What you can try is this:

- Open the NX-2C Controller holotape

- Go to Advanced Options

- Choose 'Activate' --> Exit the pipboy and wait.

- if the Activate option is not there, there should be a deactivate option, use that --> Exit the pipboy --> Wait.

Then try the 'activate' option as described above.

Find the 'Plugins.txt' file inside C:\User\<your user name>\AppData\Local\ Fallout4

Open the following folder in Explorer:  C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

Order the explorer details by 'date modified', now add that file as attachment to your post requesting for support.

1 hour ago, Sierra 21 said:

Reginald,

I totally love the VLOG's of Ivy. <...kind words...>

Thanks for your kind words, heart warming. :)

7 hours ago, haraldgoldspur said:

Reginald - Ivy is simply the best companion ever! I want to take her everywhere! Is that possible? Could you make a Skyrim version? The Skyrim Sexlab system and animations are so much better than Fallout 4 and to have her with an animated pussy too would be heaven.

What do you think? Is it doable?

He has a lot on his plate.

10 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Nope looks like it works. The radio has 12 songs, 12 trailers and some words from Ivy.

The next release will feature over 50 songs and trailers, and will feature news and weather from Ivy, (news will change according to player actions).

--> Edit: Ahh it took a couple of reads before I got what you're saying. Will need to take a look at your papyrus log and Mod load order. Copy/pasted instructions on how to do this here:

What you can try is this:

- Open the NX-2C Controller holotape

- Go to Advanced Options

- Choose 'Activate' --> Exit the pipboy and wait.

- if the Activate option is not there, there should be a deactivate option, use that --> Exit the pipboy --> Wait.

Then try the 'activate' option as described above.

Thanks for your kind words, heart warming. :)

Hello and thanks for the answer ! Ivy has appearing in front of my eyes when I activate her.

Here the plugin.txt file 

https://pastebin.com/BC43UHDS

But for the Papyrus log, well, I don't have a Logs folder. I've attach a picture of the folder so you can see for yourself.

Capture.png

2 hours ago, X4N4 said:

Hello and thanks for the answer ! Ivy has appearing in front of my eyes when I activate her.

Here the plugin.txt file 

https://pastebin.com/BC43UHDS

But for the Papyrus log, well, I don't have a Logs folder. I've attach a picture of the folder so you can see for yourself.

Capture.png

Thanks. Ill take a look when I get home after work. Might take a bit!