20 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Should be sorted now...!

i'm preparing another update for an upcoming AAF feature.
So if you're activly working on the mod, pease let me know.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

Update 1.0.1.2

No changes needed for AAF CP V2.3 but a few fixes to the XML's.

SavageCabbages Animation Pack V1.0.1.2 (42.3MB)

when will this compatibility patch version be online?

i compared the 1.0.1.1 update of this mod to older versions and it has missing sounds, gonna try 1.0.1.2 now.

hot damn, the people posting updates over here and at the AAF page are amazing, quite amusing to watch as well.

edit: the AAF CP is up.

4 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

All versions should be the same, one is a fomod and the other two aren't. As for changelog, it'd just be constantly:

"Fixed line in XML

Fixed line in XML

Fixed line in XMLFixed line in XMLFixed line in XMLFixed line in XMLFixed line in XML"

You forgot:
Fixed XML
Changed XML structure
Fixed XML
Fixed XML
And then more Fixed XML ;)

But i think i'm done medling with your work. if there are needed changes due to changes in AAF, then i'll just tell you what changes need to be done.
People will have more confidence in your awesome animations if it's only you working on the package(s) and they won't have to check the last posts in this thread first just in case someone else might have posted another version of your mods package.

11 hours ago, CGi said:

But i think i'm done medling with your work. if there are needed changes due to changes in AAF, then i'll just tell you what changes need to be done.

People will have more confidence in your awesome animations if it's only you working on the package(s) and they won't have to check the last posts in this thread first just in case someone else might have posted another version of your mods package.

Fair enough! And thanks again, pal.

The animations are great!  I have been waiting for a good reason to use AAF and I am very impressed!    I hope you have long-term plans for this.  Great work.  That being said, I do have a couple quick questions.  I assume "SavageCabbages Animation Pack V1.0.1.2.7Z" is the latest and greatest, correct?  Is there any reason to download either of the other two?  I assume one is the one with mod requirements and one doesn't per your post?  Just curious since the file name for the "full" is really compelling me to want to install.  ? 

Last question, which would also answer my previous question, do you have a complete animation list?  I know there are quite a few and I know that I browse the files, but if you had them handy, it'd be really helpful for me to verify what's installed correctly.   I don't have all the mods and don't plan to (I have too many bad experiences with torture devices and very reluctant to install again), but I am able to get it work regardless, but I would like to just double-check what is working or not.   Thanks again!

8 minutes ago, dabuzzkiller said:

The animations are great!  I have been waiting for a good reason to use AAF and I am very impressed!    I hope you have long-term plans for this.  Great work.  That being said, I do have a couple quick questions.  I assume "SavageCabbages Animation Pack V1.0.1.2.7Z" is the latest and greatest, correct?  Is there any reason to download either of the other two?  I assume one is the one with mod requirements and one doesn't per your post?  Just curious since the file name for the "full" is really compelling me to want to install.  ? 

Last question, which would also answer my previous question, do you have a complete animation list?  I know there are quite a few and I know that I browse the files, but if you had them handy, it'd be really helpful for me to verify what's installed correctly.   I don't have all the mods and don't plan to (I have too many bad experiences with torture devices and very reluctant to install again), but I am able to get it work regardless, but I would like to just double-check what is working or not.   Thanks again!

The FOMOD contains the other 2 packages and is completly modular so you don't need to have DLC4, DLC6, SSEX, Homeplate or Prisoner Shackles installed.
Any combination of the supported DLC's and mods works.

8 minutes ago, dabuzzkiller said:

Thanks!  I will play around with it.  Related topic, sort of, can mods like "violate", "harassment", etc work with AAF or they each going to need a patch?   It appears that everything that with a patch is working okay, but the animations are not activating when they are supposed for the two FP mods that I mentioned, as an example.  I have the LLFP plugin, but it keeps saying it's not.  No worries if this too off-topic, I have no doubt I will figure it out eventually.  

AAF offers Compatibility Patches which come with an Four-Play Proxy, meant to make 4Play mods work with AAF but it's no flawless solution.
Some mods work, some to a degree and some not at all, so direct support of AAF from those mods would of course be prefered.

And make sure you use the latest F4SE version (0.6.9) if you use the lastest LLFP and FO4 version.

1 minute ago, CGi said:

AAF offers Compatibility Patches which come with an Four-Play Proxy, meant to make 4Play mods work with AAF but it's no flawless solution.
Some mods work, some to a degree and some not at all, so direct support of AAF from those mods would of course be prefered.

And make sure you use the latest F4SE version (0.6.9) if you use the lastest LLFP and FO4 version.

Thank you.    Glad I crossed paths with you.  Looks like you are doing some great work.  Much appreciated.

1 hour ago, dabuzzkiller said:

Thank you.    Glad I crossed paths with you.  Looks like you are doing some great work.  Much appreciated.

i do nothing. AAF is made by @dagobaking and this animation pack is made by @SavageCabbage.

Bit i'm glad i could help by pointing you in the right directions.

4 minutes ago, UmbrellaCorp74 said:

I downloaded the mod and checked the dlc that I have but when I start up my game it's saying that the workshop dlc 2 never installed even though I marked in the installer that I did have the dlc. 

This error pops up every so often. We're still not sure what causes it.

44 minutes ago, CGi said:

i do nothing. AAF is made by @dagobaking and this animation pack is made by @SavageCabbage.

Bit i'm glad i could help by pointing you in the right directions.

Hey, ready with a quick response to help a fellow member out is huge in my book.   Anyways, didn't want you to sell yourself short.  ?

33 minutes ago, UmbrellaCorp74 said:

So do I have to wait for a fix or update?

Unless you manage to figure out what is causing it - what would help greatly - i guess that's your only choice. Disable this DLC support until then.

2 minutes ago, CGi said:

Really?

Yes it did. Eventually I ended up reinstalling the whole game cause although it worked, the SavageCabbages animations loaded without the DLC missing issue, but the actors just remained standing in place every time i started a furniture animation (like when you use SexLab without running FNIS). My guess is that a mod screwed the original games files at some point (I think it was Horizon) and ended up conflicting with AAF. After my clean reinstall of the game it's working wonders!

29 minutes ago, lilydementia said:

Yes it did. Eventually I ended up reinstalling the whole game cause although it worked, the SavageCabbages animations loaded without the DLC missing issue, but the actors just remained standing in place every time i started a furniture animation (like when you use SexLab without running FNIS). My guess is that a mod screwed the original games files at some point (I think it was Horizon) and ended up conflicting with AAF. After my clean reinstall of the game it's working wonders!

interessting. And the the error didn't pop up since the re-installation?
As for Horizon: Many changes, many incompatibilities. Looked at it, saw all the patching i would have to do just to keep my favorite mods and gave up on it.

1 hour ago, CGi said:

interessting. And the the error didn't pop up since the re-installation?
As for Horizon: Many changes, many incompatibilities. Looked at it, saw all the patching i would have to do just to keep my favorite mods and gave up on it.

Yes the error didin't appeared again anymore. Horizon changes a lot in the workshop as well so i guess that's one of the reasons it caused the Contraptions DLC conflict.

Edit: The interesting thing to notice is that even after uninstalling Horizon, before the whole game rainstallation, the "standing in place" problem still appeared. So i guess Horizon causes more conflicts than just the .ESM missing issue.

20180608221200_1.jpg

56 minutes ago, lilydementia said:

Yes the error didin't appeared again anymore. Horizon changes a lot in the workshop as well so i guess that's one of the reasons that caused the Contraptions DLC conflict.

Edit: The interesting thing to notice is that even after uninstalling Horizon, before the whole game rainstallation, the "standing in place" problem still appeared. So i guess Horizon causes more conflicts than just the .ESM missing issue.

Thanks for figuring out this error. Highly appriciated.

Please let us know in AAF's thread if the standing error occours only when Horizon is installed.