17 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

No, but that's only half my issue, the other half is/was the jump height changing when getting too close to a bird NPC while NOT playing as a bird

Okay so those are good points. The whole point about the mod is flying tho.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 12:15 PM, Xayrlen said:

For some reason female griffon schlong is missing it's texture. Reinstall didn't help at all. Is there a way to fix it?

^^ I'm having the same issue as well.  Using YA and have all the bird mods loaded before it as stated.  Also, where's the option for no boobs on the birds?

5 hours ago, Slyghos95 said:

It looks fascinating!

wait a minute is it a dildo?

I was just looking for bat art.  Until I found the latest art
A happy bat hanging on a tree branch

There was a curious link in the description

It was a place that sold a small variety of curious animal figures

Only harmless toys...of various sizes and shapes ?

Hi there! I’m an Xbox user and I ran into a glitch. I tried to make a female bt character, however it combined the character models for one of the otherbirds and for the mod lykaios. This doesn’t happen with the male character at all. Have you ran into this problem, and how can I fix it?

4 hours ago, Leggo_bro said:

Hi there! I’m an Xbox user and I ran into a glitch. I tried to make a female bt character, however it combined the character models for one of the otherbirds and for the mod lykaios. This doesn’t happen with the male character at all. Have you ran into this problem, and how can I fix it?

This is what happens when I try to make a bat character

14275B52-EC43-490F-BD28-0812519981C6.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Probably I don't have hair and whatever options to knock the bird bits off the preset. Try flipping through the hair and other options and see if the bird stuff doesn't go away.

No luck :(

I tried to uninstall the mod but there wasn’t any luck there. I installed it without any other beast race mods, but it’s still glitched

9842C08F-18E4-4F8E-90B1-345B489134D3.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

I am brilliant and everyone should know this.

(The new bird mechanism requires a racial attribute if you have wings and another if you have digi feet. But both of those are going to be optional and I was stuck with the record overrides in the esp. I could either override with the digi stuff or with the wings, but not both, unless I made a fourth esp to combine the two. And I hate overriding my own race records in the addons because I always forget to promote any fixes to all the different copies.

So, this is the brilliant part, I put the racial ability spells in the base mod, but there they don't do anything. Then the wings addon overrides the wing-related spells and the digi addon overrides the digi-related spell. Presto, you can mix and match and neither addon has to override the race.

Well, I was excited, anyway.)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'm stuck and I would appreciate feedback, snarky comments, and better ideas.

The new Birds is just about ready to go. I have better morphs (somewhat), I've cleaned up the face patterns, I've integrated with the new flying mod (which is fantastic), and I'm just about ready to go. Thing is I wanted to include the new bat schlong and I'm just not sure about the right way to go with it. I've spent all week hacking at it and i'm not happy with what I have.

Issue is that bat dicks are weird:

Spoiler

UF0wL.jpeg.da3dbea06c2761592bac1fa22e8a3e25.jpeg

cute-male-bat-hanging-upside-down-branch-sticks-out-hi-his-tongue-against-background-green-leaves-singapore-80680480.thumb.jpg.28f8ba7bbe319c7e471903823645de32.jpg

141687779.thumb.jpg.4bbcbcd77ac3eeabe503d3c2940a1428.jpg

So I'm trying to reproduce that with an SOS schlong that can do that. I have a flaccid version that isn't horrible: (Ignore the lighting and gaps. I'll deal with those. I hope this is good enough to see the concept, anyway.)

Spoiler

Skyrim 10_30_2020 6_32_37 PM.png

Then I need an erect version, which is fully SOS-animated. Which means it could be flaccid as well as aroused: 

Spoiler

Skyrim 10_30_2020 6_33_34 PM.png

Skyrim 10_30_2020 6_32_10 PM.png

So, what do you furbutts think? I did the flaccid version first, which points up-ish, but it doesn't really grow into the erect version well. The erect version sort of pulls down on the balls on either side of the shaft which is realistic? Ish? Except by the time you see the erect version it's erect, so that doesn't matter. Unless it's not erect because you're, er, poking it into something. And does that matter? Maybe there's no real skin connection from balls to shaft so the shaft can just operate independently? And if you turn a bat upside-down (which is rightside-up to the rest of us) does the flaccid dingus continue to poke up or does it fall down?

Can you tell I'm over-thinking this?

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:
  Reveal hidden contents

UF0wL.jpeg.da3dbea06c2761592bac1fa22e8a3e25.jpeg

cute-male-bat-hanging-upside-down-branch-sticks-out-hi-his-tongue-against-background-green-leaves-singapore-80680480.thumb.jpg.28f8ba7bbe319c7e471903823645de32.jpg

141687779.thumb.jpg.4bbcbcd77ac3eeabe503d3c2940a1428.jpg

So, what do you furbutts think? I did the flaccid version first, which points up-ish, but it doesn't really grow into the erect version well. The erect version sort of pulls down on the balls on either side of the shaft which is realistic? Ish? Except by the time you see the erect version it's erect, so that doesn't matter. Unless it's not erect because you're, er, poking it into something. And does that matter? Maybe there's no real skin connection from balls to shaft so the shaft can just operate independently? And if you turn a bat upside-down (which is rightside-up to the rest of us) does the flaccid dingus continue to poke up or does it fall down?

Can't say I wouldn't be having the same thoughts/concerns if I were make this ?, but unless you're going to chat with a chiropterologist I wouldn't loose too much sleep over it. Both versions look good to me. Awesome work thus far!

5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Then I need an erect version, which is fully SOS-animated. Which means it could be flaccid as well as aroused: 

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim 10_30_2020 6_33_34 PM.png

Skyrim 10_30_2020 6_32_10 PM.png

They are good models that you created.  They are something unique and very different from what we were used to seeing.

If I had to choose one, I would like flaccid (image 2) that would be similar to the others when they are aroused but I must add (image 1) it looks very peculiar to see when they are aroused because it is not something that is seen in the others races.

So I am not an expert on chiroptera.  But I think that if they weren't hanging all the time,

their banana would be hanging by gravity as they move on the surface

and even more so if they were humanoid like here (I think so) ?

As @theshiba mentioned before,

both are very interesting to see.

Regardless of what you choose, I know that you will still surprise us.