AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

7 minutes ago, lara1312 said:

I want to be a cam girl but when i click on computer it does not show that option or any other. I installed everything i need for that. Can someone help me?

Under professions when you look to get a job. You should probably take a look through the instructions on the download page, there is a lot of good info to help make it easier. Enjoy ?

?

10 hours ago, kittiekatty said:

Hi, not sure if this has been asked but whenever I get the photoshoot option and I travel to the lot, I only see the icons of the different tasks but not any words. Did I mess up somewhere when extracting or putting the mods into the mods folder? Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 10.52.09 PM.png

I guess it's something to do with WW, not sure. Ksuihuh's patreon page few people have commented about text not showing on computer in AEP pie menu, I think reply was about WW's strings or smth. And to fix it, option is to put AEP on same folder as WW, some said it works for them, some said it doesn't work. For me it doesn't work, but I'll wait if there's some another way to fix it, until that I would recommend not use AEP or try uninstall and install it again. 

Maybe a stupid question, but I just noticed in the most recent update under "change log" at the bottom it says "removed all teen interactions" does that mean that if the sim you are controlling is a teen the Adult World option will not even show up on the computer or is that just for the other features?

2 hours ago, Nidzy said:

I guess it's something to do with WW, not sure. Ksuihuh's patreon page few people have commented about text not showing on computer in AEP pie menu, I think reply was about WW's strings or smth. And to fix it, option is to put AEP on same folder as WW, some said it works for them, some said it doesn't work. For me it doesn't work, but I'll wait if there's some another way to fix it, until that I would recommend not use AEP or try uninstall and install it again. 

what do you mean in the same folder? Like combine the AEP and WW stuff into one folder in the mods folder?

20 hours ago, kittiekatty said:

what do you mean in the same folder? Like combine the AEP and WW stuff into one folder in the mods folder?

Yes. The creator of AEP suggested that on their Patreon page some time ago. It might work, or not. Didn't work for me tho

22 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Maybe a stupid question, but I just noticed in the most recent update under "change log" at the bottom it says "removed all teen interactions" does that mean that if the sim you are controlling is a teen the Adult World option will not even show up on the computer or is that just for the other features?

Yes. If I remember right, creator of AEP removed all teen interactions and no teens can't use AEP on computer, only young adults and older sims. Reason for it? I don't know, creator have their reasons and haven't told what it is.

On 8/8/2020 at 3:05 AM, labomba2 said:

I thought I was the only one who got this? I've been tried to troubleshooting it for 2 hours. Then I recognized, it's the script file itself. Not the venues file. 

+ I can travel to this building as Generic then changing it to Photography Studio 

+ Traveling directly to this "Photography Studio" will result like your => Visiting another place then come back despite the logo of Photography Studio is now "!" => I can still go there and the place will still function like the studio.

+ But after that, the logo of the place will come back to "Photography Studio" => I will receive that bug again if I try to jump in => Doing thing over will help me to go there

=> Basically, the "!" means I can go there while the "Camera" means "No you won't, you have to come back later, dude"

2020-08-08_07-55-39.mkv 118.28 MB · 28 downloads

If you have an NPCC mod, remove it.

On 7/21/2020 at 10:04 AM, Ksuihuh said:

Hey! I love this idea! I was playing with the idea of  being able to subscribe to the channels of existing Sims and watch their videos and livestream from very beginning, but wasn't sure how to implement it. I think it's time to give it more thought, see if I can make it interesting and engaging in some way and not just empty interaction. Thank you for your suggestion!

i think a way that could be implemented would be to use the gig system from get famous ...since it does a roulette of available jobs / gigs that could be a way you can create channels sims can sub to..it can even show what times theyre live. .. hope that helps

On 8/18/2020 at 6:53 PM, Nidzy said:

same issues i face ?.

Hello I love the mod great work. unfortunalty I have some troubles with it. I can start the cam sessions an di got the invite for the Photoshoot. unfortunatly I can´t go in the location. My Sims go to wok like in the regular jobs. i tried it with Photostudio and with the red Apple Carrier. I have the required add on of Sims and the houses are installed. But When i go to the Studio and try to knock on the door the option is grey and the game says nobody ives here. I created a household to have somebody in the house. Know I can enter but it is not connected to the carrier. At working times the Sim gore to work and is blocked until finished. What am i doing wrong

54 minutes ago, Guntheria said:

Hello I love the mod great work. unfortunalty I have some troubles with it. I can start the cam sessions an di got the invite for the Photoshoot. unfortunatly I can´t go in the location. My Sims go to wok like in the regular jobs. i tried it with Photostudio and with the red Apple Carrier. I have the required add on of Sims and the houses are installed. But When i go to the Studio and try to knock on the door the option is grey and the game says nobody ives here. I created a household to have somebody in the house. Know I can enter but it is not connected to the carrier. At working times the Sim gore to work and is blocked until finished. What am i doing wrong

You have to change the lot type to photo studio, it's in the mod description. ;) 

OK and how do I do this??Since I´m not a native english speaker I may have gotten something wrong. I thought I place the Studio and the lot is then transformed to the photo studio. Didn´t know I have to do something more. that explains a lot of other problems with mod building I have.

I checked the description but i don´t get what you mean with changing the lot type. It saye mods in mode, tray in tray and then place the photo studio on an empty lot

1 hour ago, Guntheria said:

OK and how do I do this??Since I´m not a native english speaker I may have gotten something wrong. I thought I place the Studio and the lot is then transformed to the photo studio. Didn´t know I have to do something more. that explains a lot of other problems with mod building I have.

I checked the description but i don´t get what you mean with changing the lot type. It saye mods in mode, tray in tray and then place the photo studio on an empty lot

Where it says lot type open the drop down menu and look for photo studio..

LOTTYPE.png