Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I keep doing the facegen files for myself because I use vhr.  Yeah, looks like I have the old facegen files up still.  Never made me CTD tho, they just had black faces for me.

https://mega.nz/#!5fgQAIqC!BPcH-JbRRoTe7ZlymMTPqVhs0atYraGUQzthDC7GD3E

@Pfiffy You can probably just merge these with the installer, but if you want to redo the facegen yourself --

There's three NPCs that have preset checked, you need to uncheck that box to export the facegen properly. Someone else figured that out a while ago.

These are the ones with is chargen preset checked:

dcur_girl

dcur_chloequest_deadimperial

dcur_chloequest_deadimperialNoNote

Well, there was something... and at least the imperials are in placed in Helgen. the girls are in the inns...

4 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Please ask in the LE thread for development questions. We're not the developers in this thread, just stubborn people porting it over to SE. 

With the exception of changing some nio version checks to include skee, and one rogue script to fix issues for people playing with controllers, all scripts are the same as the LE version. So Kimy should be able to help out, but she doesn't monitor this thread.

Or, if you installed the source scripts, you can check to see how kimy handled it in hers.

5 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, there was something... and at least the imperials are in placed in Helgen. the girls are in the inns...

All that's in the facegen files I uploaded (and what I presume they're redownloading to fix the CTD) is 3 nifs/textures. So those are the 3 problem NPCs. I'm not sure how many NPCs are based on those presets, but those 3 fix a bunch of them. Since they're CTDing in Helgen, it kinda makes sense, but I'd expect them to be closer to the dead imperials, instead of around chloe.

31 minutes ago, zarantha said:

All that's in the facegen files I uploaded (and what I presume they're redownloading to fix the CTD) is 3 nifs/textures. So those are the 3 problem NPCs. I'm not sure how many NPCs are based on those presets, but those 3 fix a bunch of them. Since they're CTDing in Helgen, it kinda makes sense, but I'd expect them to be closer to the dead imperials, instead of around chloe.

The facegen file I'm using to fix my Helgen Keep CTD does contain 3 nifs / textures, just to confirm it is the same one you're talking about.

Without them I was getting CTD just past Chloe at the end of the hall with the locked cells if I entered from the top of Helgen Keep. I could get to and interact with Chloe but couldn't go farther in. If I entered from the cave entrance it would CTD during the load screen. My guess is it's crashing when it loads in the imperials as the CTD seems to be when loading the end of Helgen Keep where the dead imperials are, while the top and up to the cells with Chloe all worked.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I was getting CTD in inns as well unless I set bound girls in inns to 0 to disable them spawning. I disabled the bound girls in inns before trying the old facegen files I had from zarantha. I'll try turning the bound inn girls back on with the old facegen files tomorrow to see if they work and let you all know what I find.

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

I keep doing the facegen files for myself because I use vhr.  Yeah, looks like I have the old facegen files up still.  Never made me CTD tho, they just had black faces for me.

https://mega.nz/#!5fgQAIqC!BPcH-JbRRoTe7ZlymMTPqVhs0atYraGUQzthDC7GD3E

@Pfiffy You can probably just merge these with the installer, but if you want to redo the facegen yourself --

There's three NPCs that have preset checked, you need to uncheck that box to export the facegen properly. Someone else figured that out a while ago.

These are the ones with is chargen preset checked:

dcur_girl

dcur_chloequest_deadimperial

dcur_chloequest_deadimperialNoNote

I installed the 'DCL facegen files.7z' package from above link on top of DCL 8.4 Rev.3, and I no longer CTD inside helgen keep!

I can start the Chloe quest, release her, make her follow me through the rest of the keep, and finally find the required quest item and leave the keep through the cave exit.

So for me these facegen files definitely solved the CTD issue.

Just for the record (in case it might help):
I never had any issues with CTD in inns, related to bound girls.
I use 3BBB Amazing Body SMP.
For the test I used a save file with a max level character, saved just before I upgraded from the original DCL 8.4 to the Rev.3 version.

Thank you all for your support!

3 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:
so, no more CTD when I go down the stairs after chloe, but now I get a CTD every time I wear the Fetters Balls & and Chain, Iron Collar with chain and Premium line shackles, for example, which worked before.

Please Help!D:

Papyrus.0.log 81.52 kB · 0 downloads

Papyrus logs are usually not useful - they don't log the reason for a crash usually, just the last thing that happened before a crash.

Is HDT SMP installed? Ball and chain at least needs smp, i'm not tracking down the meshes for the collar or premium shackles right now.

There's several mods with errors, might be easier to strip down to DCL's requirements only and see if the issue persists. If you can't load your save because of this, add those items in with the console or the add item menu mod and check in the lal cell.

The zipsuit still has an incorrect reference body that doesn't morph. I'm updated all the way but the reference body is stuck as the old cbbe? Someone made a tutorial how to fix it but idk why there isn't a fixed file? The zipsuit morphs work right, it just has the wrong body in it that the sliders have no effect on. I almost had it working right with outfit studio but tbh i fucked up exporting and couldn't go back to the right version. I'm sure someone competent could fix it in literally a minute... 

10 minutes ago, Brynjulf said:

The zipsuit still has an incorrect reference body that doesn't morph. I'm updated all the way but the reference body is stuck as the old cbbe? Someone made a tutorial how to fix it but idk why there isn't a fixed file? The zipsuit morphs work right, it just has the wrong body in it that the sliders have no effect on. I almost had it working right with outfit studio but tbh i fucked up exporting and couldn't go back to the right version. I'm sure someone competent could fix it in literally a minute... 

Open BodySlide and select the Zipsuit as the outfit. Click the button between the outfit dropdown and the search boxes at the top that opens the selected outfit in Outfit Studio (not the Outfit Studio button in the bottom right). In outfit studio you should see the Zipsuit, select File > Load Reference... in the window that opens it should default to the right options for CBBE (from template should be CBBE Body, everything else blank) and click OK. You should see BaseShape has now changed to CBBE in the meshes column. I like to check it worked by selecting Slider > Load Preset and then select my body preset at low weight to make sure both the body and outfit change correctly. Assuming it looks right select File > Save Project and then close Outfit Studio. Back in BodySlide select at different outfit and then re-select the Zipsuit to reload the outfit. You should be able to use the preview window to confirm that the change worked, then just hit Build at the bottom.

On 2/23/2020 at 10:21 PM, Pfiffy said:

So it is BADDOGS ARMOR???

Well, it is to easy to blame another mod for CTD's, but we have to check that.

Another thing is to check if you have physics enabled for both, player and NPC'S.

and I will redo the facegen files just to make sure...

I'm the one with this CTD.  Upon trying to enter Helgen keep from any of the 3 entrances, I CTD on a new game with LAL.

Those on the BD's 3bbb armor and clothes replacer thread believe it's a DCL problem.  I believe it's the armor replacers problem.

If i only remove BD's replacer from my mod list, I don't CTD.

If i only remove DCL from my mod list, I don't CTD.   DCL adds vanilla armor to Helgen keep, as loot and what the dead bodies wear which the replacer should be replacing.

Here is the smallest MO2 mod list I dare reduce it to and get the CTD with.  It started as a 380 mod list when I encountered this CTD and taken down to this to find the mod causing it.

The 3BA bodyslide conversions where done by me.

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name
0000    DLC: HearthFires
0001    DLC: Dragonborn
0002    DLC: Dawnguard
0007    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch 4.2.2
0008    (Part 1) Engine Fixes 4.13 for SSE 1.5.97 - skse64 plugin
0009    skse64 2 00 17
0010    ConsoleUtilSSE
0011    Fuz Ro D'oh 1-7
0012    UIExtensions
0013    RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-12-19080-0-4-12-1576724270
0014    RaceMenu High Heels Fixes
0016    FNIS Behavior SE 7 5 1 XXL
0017    SLAnimLoader SE
0039    Better Dialogue Controls
0049    Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
0213    BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.9.0
0218    The Pure - CBBE
0230    SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA8
0231    SexLabArousedSSELoose
0235    Devious Devices 4.3
0236    DDHOTFIX
0240    Deviously Cursed Loot 8.4Rev4
0241    DCL HDT and script patch
0245    ENB Helper SE 1.5 for SSE 1.5.97
0246    Vivid Weathers - Definitive Edition
0249    CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
0253    HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11 (no avx)
0261    XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended 4.71
0263    JContainers SE 4-1-12
0270    CBBE 3BBB Advanced 1.13
0430    Custom Preset 3BA #1
0491    SkyUI_5_2_SE
0492    Alternate Start - Live Another Life 4.1
0493    Sexy Starting Options SE v1.0.1
0494    PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions 2 00 17
0495    Papyrus Extender - SSE 1.5.97 - 2.3.2
0496    ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3
0501    Zaz HDT patch
0525    DD - CBBE 3BA SE Bodyslide Conversion 1.0
0526    DD BRRF - CBBE 3BA SE Bodyslide Conversion 1.0
0527    DCL - CBBE 3BA SE Bodyslide Conversion 1.0
0528    ZAZ - CBBE 3BA SE Bodyslide Conversion 1.0
0532    BD's 3BBB Armor and clothes replacer - AIO
0533    BD 3BBB Advanced Armor and clothes replacer
0534    BD's 3BBB Armor replacer Update file
0535    BD's 3BBB Amazing Bodyslide Group file
0540    Built FNIS Animations
0541    Built OS outfits

1 hour ago, onen said:

I'm the one with this CTD.  Upon trying to enter Helgen keep from any of the 3 entrances, I CTD on a new game with LAL.

Those on the BD's 3bbb armor and clothes replacer thread believe it's a DCL problem.  I believe it's the armor replacers problem.

If i only remove BD's replacer from my mod list, I don't CTD.

If i only remove DCL from my mod list, I don't CTD.   DCL adds vanilla armor to Helgen keep, as loot and what the dead bodies wear which the replacer should be replacing.

Here is the smallest MO2 mod list I dare reduce it to and get the CTD with.  It started as a 380 mod list when I encountered this CTD and taken down to this to find the mod causing it.

The 3BA bodyslide conversions where done by me.

Reveal hidden contents

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name
0000    DLC: HearthFires
0001    DLC: Dragonborn
0002    DLC: Dawnguard
0007    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch 4.2.2
0008    (Part 1) Engine Fixes 4.13 for SSE 1.5.97 - skse64 plugin
0009    skse64 2 00 17
0010    ConsoleUtilSSE
0011    Fuz Ro D'oh 1-7
0012    UIExtensions
0013    RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-12-19080-0-4-12-1576724270
0014    RaceMenu High Heels Fixes
0016    FNIS Behavior SE 7 5 1 XXL
0017    SLAnimLoader SE
0039    Better Dialogue Controls
0049    Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
0213    BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.9.0
0218    The Pure - CBBE
0230    SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA8
0231    SexLabArousedSSELoose
0235    Devious Devices 4.3
0236    DDHOTFIX
0240    Deviously Cursed Loot 8.4Rev4
0241    DCL HDT and script patch
0245    ENB Helper SE 1.5 for SSE 1.5.97
0246    Vivid Weathers - Definitive Edition
0249    CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
0253    HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11 (no avx)
0261    XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended 4.71
0263    JContainers SE 4-1-12
0270    CBBE 3BBB Advanced 1.13
0430    Custom Preset 3BA #1
0491    SkyUI_5_2_SE
0492    Alternate Start - Live Another Life 4.1
0493    Sexy Starting Options SE v1.0.1
0494    PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions 2 00 17
0495    Papyrus Extender - SSE 1.5.97 - 2.3.2
0496    ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3
0501    Zaz HDT patch
0525    DD - CBBE 3BA SE Bodyslide Conversion 1.0
0526    DD BRRF - CBBE 3BA SE Bodyslide Conversion 1.0
0527    DCL - CBBE 3BA SE Bodyslide Conversion 1.0
0528    ZAZ - CBBE 3BA SE Bodyslide Conversion 1.0
0532    BD's 3BBB Armor and clothes replacer - AIO
0533    BD 3BBB Advanced Armor and clothes replacer
0534    BD's 3BBB Armor replacer Update file
0535    BD's 3BBB Amazing Bodyslide Group file
0540    Built FNIS Animations
0541    Built OS outfits

I'm playing right now with both dcl and bd's armor and thanks to Zarantha's facegen file i don't ctd anymore, can you try it just to make sure it's not the same issue we're all having ?

If it turns out to be BD for your case it might have to do with one of the zap options you might have picked for imperial armors, i had issues in the past with the redguard set causing ctd if i zapped parts of it.

edit: i'm using the DCL from Pfiffy's mega link in the post 1568 + zarantha's facegen files post 1578.

10 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

I'm playing right now with both dcl and bd's armor and thanks to Zarantha's facegen file i don't ctd anymore, can you try it just to make sure it's not the same issue we're all having ?

If it turns out to be BD for your case it might have to do with one of the zap options you might have picked for imperial armors, i had issues in the past with the redguard set causing ctd if i zapped parts of it.

edit: i'm using the DCL from Pfiffy's mega link in the post 1568 + zarantha's facegen files post 1578.

Tried zarantha's facegen files putting them below DCL so they overwrite DCL and still CTD when trying to enter Helgen Keep.

Tried DCL 8.3 still CTD.

I don't mess with the BD zaps, they all are off so the whole armor is used.  Tried clicking the neck, cloak and cape zaps for all the imperial armor, still CTD.

Tried removing my DD/DCL 3BA conversion so I'd use the default cbbe, still CTD.

Tried a male character, still CTD.

Tried using the mod AreYouThereSE to call Chloe and a dead imperial Guard to me when I'm outside Helgen Keep.  I recently updated its dll to 1.5.97 for some people on the SSE conversion tracking thread because the original author hadn't done so.  Call to me Chloe...shows up, no black face, looking hot as ever.  Call to me Imperial Guard...CTD.

Edit: Tried removing BD's replacer and Call to me Imperial Guard...a dead guard shows up at my feet wearing vanilla imperial armor.

The one anomaly I have is when i console player.help "imperial armor" 0  I get 2 Imperial Armors in the console armor list.  This also happens for Imperial Boots and Imperial Helm.

401A5734 Imperial Armor <-using player.additem get the text "armor added" but nothing shows up in inventory.  Can't find what generates this ID.

136D5 Imperial Armor <-BD's armor shows up in inventory and equips/looks great.  This ARMO entry is in skyrim.esm and is not overwritten by any mods esp according to SSEEdit.  There are no entries in "BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp" for Imperial Armor, just entries for helm and boots.  I assume it only has to overwrite the vanilla armors nifs to replace them?

23 minutes ago, onen said:

Tried zarantha's facegen files putting them below DCL so they overwrite DCL and still CTD when trying to enter Helgen Keep.

Tried DCL 8.3 still CTD.

I don't mess with the BD zaps, they all are off so the whole armor is used.  Tried clicking the neck, cloak and cape zaps for all the imperial armor, still CTD.

Tried removing my DD/DCL 3BA conversion so I'd use the default cbbe, still CTD.

Tried a male character, still CTD.

Tried using the mod AreYouThereSE to call Chloe and a dead imperial Guard to me when I'm outside Helgen Keep.  I recently updated its dll to 1.5.97 for some people on the SSE conversion tracking thread because the original author hadn't done so.  Call to me Chloe...shows up, no black face, looking hot as ever.  Call to me Imperial Guard...CTD.

The one anomaly I have is when i console player.help "imperial armor" 0  I get 2 Imperial Armors in the console armor list.  This also happens for Imperial Boots and Imperial Helm.

401A5734 Imperial Armor <-using player.additem get the text "armor added" but nothing shows up in inventory.  Can't find what generates this ID.

136D5 Imperial Armor <-BD's armor shows up in inventory and equips/looks great.  This ARMO entry is in skyrim.esm and is not overwritten by any mods esp according to SSEEdit.  There are no entries in "BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp" for Imperial Armor, just entries for helm and boots.  I assume it only has to overwrite the vanilla armors nifs to replace them?

yes i think so, i'm stumped... how many bd's do you have ? personally i first downloaded the unp collection then grabbed the cbbe bodyslide conversion then added the 3bbb conversion on top of that and then 3bbb a.

so for me it looks like this:Untitled.png.25058def88d2621cd7d733a7934fe7a6.png

bd cbbe se is the unp file with the cbbe conversion added on top then i let the others overwrite it.

edit: i know the 3bbb version states that there's no need for the unp and cbbe files anymore but i left it on my install because i was too lazy to remove it and didn't have any issues after testing. hmm maybe that's why i'm not having your issue, because on the cbbe bodyslide conversion there are fixes for the imperial stuff.

2nd edit: on the unp page too there are imperial texture fixes to prevent ctd. maybe if you install all the bd's the same way i did this will fix it.

28 minutes ago, PraedythXVI said:

yes i think so, i'm stumped... how many bd's do you have ? personally i first downloaded the unp collection then grabbed the cbbe bodyslide conversion then added the 3bbb conversion on top of that and then 3bbb a.

so for me it looks like this:Untitled.png.25058def88d2621cd7d733a7934fe7a6.png

bd cbbe se is the unp file with the cbbe conversion added on top then i let the others overwrite it.

edit: i know the 3bbb version states that there's no need for the unp and cbbe files anymore but i left it on my install because i was too lazy to remove it and didn't have any issues after testing. hmm maybe that's why i'm not having your issue, because on the cbbe bodyslide conversion there are fixes for the imperial stuff.

2nd edit: on the unp page too there are imperial texture fixes to prevent ctd. maybe if you install all the bd's the same way i did this will fix it.

Give that man a Cigar..Bullseye.  Added BD Armor Imperial Texture Fix and no more CTD.  3 textures causing all this trouble...

The nexus page for this replacer might want to alter the requirements which say "Now this is full package, so do not need a UUNP version."

Since patches from the old version are still needed.

Thanks for all your help.

13 minutes ago, onen said:

Give that man a Cigar..Bullseye.  Added BD Armor Imperial Texture Fix and no more CTD.  3 textures causing all this trouble...

The nexus page for this replacer might want to alter the requirements which say "Now this is full package, so do not need a UUNP version."

Since patches from the old version are still needed.

Thanks for all your help.

Ok. So it is not only my fault...

Can someone confirm that the girls are working now?

13 hours ago, strawberrysnolf said:

Also I got a problem when my char equips Collars witrh chains from Devious Devices Expansion. Tryed it with new Beta of DD & also with old DD 4.1

I am using the "offical" version of DCL, not the one from the forum here, just skipped the Chloe part.

Is there a special HDT version to use? HDTSSEPhysics or HDT-SMP for SSE??

What problem?

If it's HDT chains you can use HDT-SMP from the Nexus. Aers has done some fixes and simplified things so it's not multiple dlls now like hydrogensays' version.

Either should work, but you shouldn't use both together.