Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

6 hours ago, izenhahn said:

Quick update: Now with DD 5.1 and DCL9.0 beta2 and fresh new game, the loop still occurs

This video explains a lot. You have mod what harm NPC near to you. What there happen? When you are teleported to prison guards are hit by unknown spell from your mods. In Dagonwar prison if you attack a guard you are teleported to cell and punish by Varden. But as you still on DD items it's can't unequip it and got into endless loop. Also if items on you are automatically equipped by other mod because you are in city area, probably this mod try to reequip items back. Also after end punish you are put into prison clothes and endless loop continue. You must found mod what affect a NPC's.

If you through CAO then NPC will remove red icon on armor, it's wrong meshes from LE version. CAO convert those to SE version.

2 hours ago, izenhahn said:

@Elsidia Found it!!! - It was SAC Just hang SSE. Disabled it and now my character enters dagonar prison just fine!!!.

Thank you both @zarantha and @Elsidia

I'm not sure I understand. What exactly was my mod causing? And which version did you have installed? 

Indeed there used to be a mis-configured cloak spell / effect which triggered unintended aggression from the NPCs around, but that has been fixed since a few versions ago. Is your install up to date? If you are not on 1.9.0 (the current version), please update then try again.

If indeed you are on 1.9.0, then I am not sure what's happening, I need more details on the support thread.

On 1/24/2021 at 10:00 PM, SAC said:

I'm not sure I understand. What exactly was my mod causing? And which version did you have installed? 

Indeed there used to be a mis-configured cloak spell / effect which triggered unintended aggression from the NPCs around, but that has been fixed since a few versions ago. Is your install up to date? If you are not on 1.9.0 (the current version), please update then try again.

If indeed you are on 1.9.0, then I am not sure what's happening, I need more details on the support thread.

@SAC First of all, I did not mean to blame your mod - In my prior gameplay, I used Manoose spell on 1 of the guards in Dagonar prison. The gallow and that guard remained there even if I started another new game. Thus, created the loop of harming the guard, as mentioned above by Elsidia.

By the way, I was on version 1.2.5. I would definitely try 1.9.0

I do hope that you would not feel offended. And I do apologize if you did.

Remarks: My English is not good. I hope you got what I meant to explain.

53 minutes ago, izenhahn said:

@SAC First of all, I did not mean to blame your mod - In my prior gameplay, I used Manoose spell on 1 of the guards in Dagonar prison. The gallow and that guard remained there even if I started another new game. Thus, created the loop of harming the guard, as mentioned above by Elsidia.

By the way, I was on version 1.2.5. I would definitely try 1.9.0

I do hope that you would not feel offended. And I do apologize if you did.

Remarks: My English is not good. I hope you got what I meant to explain.

No worries :)  I suggest you uninstall my mod, clean your save by following the cleaning procedure posted on my mod page, then install the most recent version. Should work just fine

On 1/26/2021 at 6:16 AM, natybs said:

my sasha wont remove the yoke when im her slave even in combat. she also doesnt request  me to talk to her anymore?

If you go back to an earlier save, can you talk to her? Don't know about removing the yoke when she's your master, but the other sounds like the save might be borked.

4 hours ago, liamsierra99 said:

Im having a problem in prison in Whiterun, I am sent to do mine work and after finishing the Foreman says he has one more work for me and as soon the text appears on my screen my game CTD, same thing happens everytime the dialogue about working in the inn progresses and I dont know why.

Install net script framework and get a crash log.

Try building the non HDT versions of the chains in bodyslide. Or if you're on DD 4.3 still, get ddhotfix.

7 hours ago, iamwookie said:

Got an error today when the mod tried to equip the transparent boots on me.

Everything else seems to be working ok though.  DD 5.1, DCL 9 Beta 2

NIOverride Error.png

Damn, she did miss one. Looks like the script hasn't changed, try this. It goes in the DCL scripts folder.

Edit: Moved the attachment to the troubleshooting post so I can track it.

i waited an hour and reloaded the autosve and that worked but i make hardsaves often.  but does anyone know if sasha will  ever remove the hobble dress she puts on you when you ask for your hands to be free to try and escape. i got caught and got out of the other restraints eventually since they were regular old devious devices but the hobble dress is a special one from sasha and it cant be escaped from does sasha ever remove it or do i have to get the key?

my slave trader has completly disapeared from the game. i looked up his refid thru the save funclist 1 command and when i put prid the ref id# the console says its not valid. he is gone? i made carefully sure that it was the correct number and commands. he seams to be simply gone. going back to a previous save he is not there eather? help?

This is a relatively minor issue.  Basically, you might want to change the custom url to this page instead of the LE version.  People who install this mod then follow the link will generally assume that they are looking at the SE page, but it points to the LE version and things can break if they "update" to the LE version without realizing it. 

image.png.f7e2a7d8606df81c0f87994f0f1029d5.png

What is the settings to turn down the amount of traps/events happen? I had well over 5 within a hour. My poor little level 3 is doing the cursed collar quest now also got tentacles a couple of times (reloaded after). But it is happening way too much, or is there a threshold which makes it much more common

3 hours ago, northrend said:

What is the settings to turn down the amount of traps/events happen? I had well over 5 within a hour. My poor little level 3 is doing the cursed collar quest now also got tentacles a couple of times (reloaded after). But it is happening way too much, or is there a threshold which makes it much more common

in the mcm menu you can turn off what not traps and just about most else

19 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Slave trader reference id is XX0f7e28, correct? Or you use NPC ID what's not correct.

i used the ID# i found from the save funclist 1 command but it was different thank you for giveing the correct code. any idea why the save funclist 1 notpad document had different code?

2 minutes ago, natybs said:

i used the ID# i found from the save funclist 1 command but it was different thank you for giveing the correct code. any idea why the save funclist 1 notpad document had different code?

also the XX is cursed loot number in my load order correct?