Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

9 hours ago, sfdrake said:

in the mcm menu you can turn off what not traps and just about most else

Well I mean for example am just throwing a random number out there lets say there is a 10% chance to trigger a trap what is the setting to turn it down to like half that is that weight option or what

14 hours ago, northrend said:

What is the settings to turn down the amount of traps/events happen? I had well over 5 within a hour. My poor little level 3 is doing the cursed collar quest now also got tentacles a couple of times (reloaded after). But it is happening way too much, or is there a threshold which makes it much more common

You have to dial down the event chance for the different items ... Tentacel for excample is one of the items i just dont like dont know why ... (i like normaly Tentakel Hentai or Estrus) and it has a very high chance to trigger from the start ... i advice to set the trigger to not morethan 5 to 10%...

Even the spriggan event from SD+ triggers very often ... it is not that timeconsuming like the Curses collar but ... with 5% in triggers rather frequently, if your arousal ist going rather fast up

8 hours ago, natybs said:

also the XX is cursed loot number in my load order correct? 

I don't know why is found wrong - i found this number into game by click on Slave trader. Also late ri found that id into xedit. Also seems it's not correct reference number because it's probably not show up into funclist.

Yes XX is your DCL Hexal number load order.

I'm pretty sure I've installed the mod correctly this time since my body's no longer invisible, and I can see the struggle animation, but I'm still getting some clipping issues. When I started the Live another life addon the ball gag was under my lower lip with the straps floating under my chin, and the armbinder is clipping into my skin just a bit. I'm so close, pls help.

9 hours ago, CD-Alyx said:

I'm pretty sure I've installed the mod correctly this time since my body's no longer invisible, and I can see the struggle animation, but I'm still getting some clipping issues. When I started the Live another life addon the ball gag was under my lower lip with the straps floating under my chin, and the armbinder is clipping into my skin just a bit. I'm so close, pls help.

Did you install mfg fix? this is required for the gags.

Armbinder should be working in 5.0/5.1, but if you've got an extreme body preset, might need adjusted more. You can fix it yourself in outfit studio. Or show where it's clipping and for what body.

16 minutes ago, websterhamster said:

Having problems with the cursed collar. No quest appears in my journal and I can't find the quartermaster to get the licenses. I'm in Riften, and I tried the guard barracks as well as the jail, but no luck.

What version of DCL? Haven't seen any recent reports of issues with the cursed collar quest not showing up in the mcm in LE.

How are you trying to start the quest?

Licenses is a different mod, DCL and DD don't have licenses.

8 minutes ago, zarantha said:

What version of DCL? Haven't seen any recent reports of issues with the cursed collar quest not showing up in the mcm in LE.

How are you trying to start the quest?

Licenses is a different mod, DCL and DD don't have licenses.

Ok, that helps a lot, actually. I must have a compatibility issue. I'll try digging a little deeper into the mods I'm using to find out what's going on.

EDIT: It's SexLab Survival, I believe. It was a configuration problem.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Did you install mfg fix? this is required for the gags.

Armbinder should be working in 5.0/5.1, but if you've got an extreme body preset, might need adjusted more. You can fix it yourself in outfit studio. Or show where it's clipping and for what body.

mfg fix worked perfectly, thank you!

has there been any update to the possible conflict with DCL and Devious Lore at all ?

i do think it is serious enough to warrant a valid check to confirm the results i shared 2 weeks ago or so. because if there is a conflict, then it should be noted in the main description so others are aware of it as well.

i also asked a question about trap events being grouped by trap type as well, and never saw a reply.

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

has there been any update to the possible conflict with DCL and Devious Lore at all ?

i do think it is serious enough to warrant a valid check to confirm the results i shared 2 weeks ago or so. because if there is a conflict, then it should be noted in the main description so others are aware of it as well.

i also asked a question about trap events being grouped by trap type as well, and never saw a reply.

The MA of devious lore seems to busy with the corruption mod.

And a while ago they also mentioned there wouldn't be any updates for lore anytime soon.

But I do agree, devious lore was already not functioning as it should before the last update.

And right now, it's simply unusable.

so, im having some problems with DCL's rubber doll quest.
the rubber doll hood is a near perfect sphere and its missing the shiny look of the rest of the latex. im pretty sure the mesh is bugged.
also, now that my char is in full doll outfit, no actual sex animations are being triggered. its just the same 2 kissing animations being played every time the game tries to start sex. its happened 8+ times now so i dont think its RNG. 

it might not be DCL specifically. after doing some testing i noticed that the same animations are playing for a lot of things. like its not picking a random animation and instead picking the first valid animation on the list. im kind of at a loss for how to troubleshoot that.
Later Edit: This exact problem occurring on non-rubber doll situations was just my lack of thorough testing and that i forgot to register the animations using SLAL. i have fixed that but the rubber doll animation issues still persist, so that wasnt causing those issues.

13 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

My answer on the trap events was also 'i don't know'. that was to both of the questions you posed at the time. Since no one else has piped up, i'm guessing there is no info on it. you will likely need to start reading the scripts to figure it out.

For Devious Lore, it's better to ask on the Devious Lore thread so that author can fix any incompatibility with DD5/DCL, or on the LE DCL page if it's on the DCL side.

This thread is mostly for conversion issues, and while Kimy does watch it, she doesn't watch it as closely as she does the LE threads. Also, since all development is going to be LE only for the foreseeable future, it's better to keep bug reports and feature requests on those threads.

8 hours ago, Lalaoz said:

so, im having some problems with DCL's rubber doll quest.
the rubber doll hood is a near perfect sphere and its missing the shiny look of the rest of the latex. im pretty sure the mesh is bugged.
also, now that my char is in full doll outfit, no actual sex animations are being triggered. its just the same 2 kissing animations being played every time the game tries to start sex. its happened 8+ times now so i dont think its RNG. 

it might not be DCL specifically. after doing some testing i noticed that the same animations are playing for a lot of things. like its not picking a random animation and instead picking the first valid animation on the list. im kind of at a loss for how to troubleshoot that.

What version of DCL?
What version of DD?

You are bound, and the rubber doll suit may count as full chastity. This will limit the number of animations that can play.  You can uncheck use bound animations and get a larger variety of animations, but some of the devices may be temporarily removed. Not sure, I don't think I've gone through this quest in a long time.

I don't see an issue with the balloon hood textures, it looks shiny in nifskope and in game for me. Maybe your ENB? screenshot and exact name of the item in your inventory?

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

What version of DCL?
What version of DD?

You are bound, and the rubber doll suit may count as full chastity. This will limit the number of animations that can play.  You can uncheck use bound animations and get a larger variety of animations, but some of the devices may be temporarily removed. Not sure, I don't think I've gone through this quest in a long time.

I don't see an issue with the balloon hood textures, it looks shiny in nifskope and in game for me. Maybe your ENB? screenshot and exact name of the item in your inventory?

DCL SE version 8.4 Rev 4.7,  

Spoiler

and Devious Devices SE 5.0.7z

Spoiler

I did have Bound Animations enabled. i tried disabling it and skipped time to get raped 3 times. same animation as before and it played all 3 times.
i have 7 pages of animations on the MCM screen, and i have the FunnyBizness animation pack along with a bunch of others. there shouldnt be a lack of animations to play unless the suit does count as full chastity that completely halts sexual animations. However, I should mention that the rubber doll SUIT piece does mention "a zipper for enjoyment of sex without removing it" in its in-game description, so i dont think its supposed to be a chastity device unless someone forgot to change the description.
also, since its relevant. "Chastity Devices Prevent Rape" is false, "Rapists can strip Belts" is true, and ive set the "Consentual animation chance" to 100% for testing a few times. with no luck. 

also. is the hood SUPPOSED to look like an inflated balloon? in the screenshots for DCL oldrim version it wasnt a balloon. it was just a regular latex hood
in any case ive attached the in game screenshot, the screenshot from DCL's oldrim mod download page. and an inventory screenshot with the hood selected. it is the hood that counts as a blindfold and gag.

Spoiler

20210201215641_1.jpg

Spoiler

f1a784e5dafd07b9b1fe4ade36faa16f-tesv7.jpg

Spoiler

20210201221121_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lalaoz said:

also. is the hood SUPPOSED

In DCL MCM section is button what toggles hood from balloon (default) to old type of hood.

Also in screenshot i see that your balloon have shine: see on top of balloon shine from candles.

DCW have own sex animations filter and use only own sex animations.

I've encountered an interesting bug / interaction.

If I do "coc whiterun" (or anywhere else) straight from the main menu and then click the debug tab in DCL's MCM, the entire mod freezes / crashes. The debug tab is never displayed and all DCL scripts seemingly stop working (no longer receive keys or devious devices from chests, triggering quest items like the cursed collar applies the collar but doesn't start the quest etc). The entire MCM menu also becomes completely unresponsive.

DCL remains permanently bugged in this state on that save. Making a save before clicking the debug tab and then reverting to it afterwards fixes the issue.

This only happens if I enter the game with "coc x" console command. If I start a new game normally everything works fine.

A similar issue has been reported before, tho without mention of using coc vs a normal start (maybe didn't notice?).

On 8/5/2020 at 7:11 PM, TCOM_Charlie said:

I'm having a problem I have seen listed by other users, but none of them provide any solutions.  Upon trying to access the 'Debug' menu in the MCM, or turn on the 'Allow Rape' option I will become unable to interact with my MCM any further except to close it.

Re-loading a save does not fix it, exiting to main menu does not fix it.  Only restarting the game completely allows me to use my MCM again with any mods at all.

I have done everything I can think of to fix this.  I have even wiped all my Skyrim data and started from a fresh install, and this problem still persists.  Any support at all would be greatly appreciated.

This is pure speculation but this bug may be caused by some element of DCL not being properly loaded / initialized when the coc command is used from the main menu. Upon opening the debug tab, the un-initialized data is accessed and the mod crashes. Again, pure speculation, but it would explain what is happening.

so i have some more info and a minor bug to report.

so, to help provide some more debug info. i saved the game and used the "free me" button. waited for the game to do its thing. and then jacked the DCL normal rape paramiters so i could easily test it a few times.
and the regular rape scenes trigger with random animations just fine. its specifically the doll outfit that doesn't work.

i also have a minor 1 time bug to report. when i was getting my character raped to test the animations it was super slow and super delayed.
i was in solitude when i was testing it. no idea if the bug is exclusive to there or not but when i left and got raped somewhere else while testing something else just now it didnt lag at all. 

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

In DCL MCM section is button what toggles hood from balloon (default) to old type of hood.

Also in screenshot i see that your balloon have shine: see on top of balloon shine from candles.

DCW have own sex animations filter and use only own sex animations.

what tab is that hood visual setting in? i cant find it, im on the SE version of the mod. 
and the hood doesnt have the same latex shine as the rest of the outfit. its a much different, much more vibrant pink. which doesnt appear in the screenshot from the developer.
and regarding the possiblity of animation filters, i read somewhere about DCL using custom animations that you have to download using a plugin or something. but i never found any links to mods or downloads for it so i eventually just gave up looking and posted on here.

2 hours ago, Lalaoz said:

and the regular rape scenes trigger

As i say before DCL uses OWN animation filter. As you have on armbinder in Rubber doll quest it ALWAYS use only DD armbinder sex animations. Not other vanilla mod animations only DD armbinder sex animation.

Those animations not need load from anywhere. It's inside of DD mod and when you initialize Sexlab, save game and next time when you load a game DD initialize own restrained animations from mod. And later use it in own filter.

it was super slow and super delayed.

Skyrim SE Sexlab is very old and not updated a lot time ago. This bug is Sexlab. To fast up loading sex scenes you need enter in console or in menu. It makes it faster.

what tab is that hood visual setting in? i

DCL MCM->Rubber Doll Quest->Allow closed hood must be uncheck.

Edit: Of course it works only before you got hood on. If you have hood on it always are a balloon. And yes it looks different from catsuit because are not made with catsuit included.

I have seen the bug once where an outfit or piece of it loses part of it's shine like what is being described.

It happened randomly with a catsuit for me I can't say what triggered it during a load screen it went from before the load screen having the shinyness of latex to looking more like leather afterwards.  

I would call it more of a skyrim bug than a bug in the mod.

Because spawning in another copy of the same item had that shine back.

For me the item stayed without the shine till I got rid of it once it happened.

Never been able to reproduce it, even reloading before the load screen and exiting the same building again didn't reproduce it.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

As i say before DCL uses OWN animation filter. As you have on armbinder in Rubber doll quest it ALWAYS use only DD armbinder sex animations. Not other vanilla mod animations only DD armbinder sex animation.

Those animations not need load from anywhere. It's inside of DD mod and when you initialize Sexlab, save game and next time when you load a game DD initialize own restrained animations from mod. And later use it in own filter.

Skyrim SE Sexlab is very old and not updated a lot time ago. This bug is Sexlab. To fast up loading sex scenes you need enter in console or in menu. It makes it faster.

DCL MCM->Rubber Doll Quest->Allow closed hood must be uncheck.

Edit: Of course it works only before you got hood on. If you have hood on it always are a balloon. And yes it looks different from catsuit because are not made with catsuit included.

sorry, im having a hard time understanding your english.
are you saying that DCL has its own animations built into the mod?
or are you saying that DCL uses its own custom filter thats only supposed to play animations tagged with the "Armbinder" tag?
or that DD has specific animations that DCL is trying to use, but those arent there?

and thank you, i saw that setting, but i didnt realise it changed the model. i figured both items used the same model.
sucks because i like the blindfold lol.

3 hours ago, Lalaoz said:

are you saying that DCL has its own animations built into the mod?

No i'm saying that Devious devices have own animations. Kimy decide not to register it through Sexlab because those is restrained animations. DD initialize those animations by own way. In second time load (in first load initializes a sexlab manually)  game in console you see this DD registration process.

And then DCL, when need start a sex, calls DD function, what decide what type of animation need to play. If this function found that you have armbinder on, it's choose sex scene with armbinder from DD mod. I don't know there is only 1 animation for armbinder or few and choose randomly but this filter ignore other Sexlab animations. Use only from  DD, if you have on armbinder. Or yoke or other restrain devices each time DD choose mach restraint sex animation for type what restraint you wear. Exclusion is straitjacket. In last DD SE 5.0 this type of restraint is fixed and it can choose any other sexlab animation. (I'm not check this into new script, but in game you got sex scene when with DD 4.3 it end without sex by bug).

Does anyone know why my character keeps trying to fuck every new character I talk to? I've been messing with the settings for cursed loot, and I can't find a way to turn it off, or even turn down the frequency. My character is at 100 arousal, with a chastity cage, armbinder, and ballgag. I wouldn't even mind so much if it wasn't always the same animation "ddzaparmbkissing".