Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

12 minutes ago, reversepocketwatch said:

Hey so I was miffed about the unconverted body meshes for the DCL zipsuit, so while I was thinking of solutions  I realized Rektas69 had actually already made a CBBE SE conversion, so I thought to simply replace every bodyslide, texture and mesh file from DCL's zipsuit files with his, but despite all that it still doesn't work.

I've replaced everything I know to replace, anybody know something I can do to make this work? It's been a hot moment since the DCL CBBE SE fix came out and I no longer have faith that a proper fix for the zipsuit is coming, so if I get a little help maybe there can be an easy workaround?

Well if ya want I could give you my converted version, but you might not like it if it doesnt match your body shape. Also I'm kind of new to using bodyslide like this,so I'm not exactly sure what files or where they are to share them. Assuming someone is nice enough to let me know tho I can share it.

Just FYI, my own body I was using is a slight variance on the CBBE Curvy, basically I added a little more weight and shapeliness so it didnt seem the only difference between being fatter or skinnier was just bigger boobs. I think the extreme skinny weight and the extreme heavy weight both look nice, it's not like one is malnurished and one is obese. I also cut off the transparent gloves that were part of the zip suit, since they dont disappear when wearing armbinders and such and you just have clear hands clipping through places.

It only has a slight problem I havent been able to figure out. It all fits very well, but with physics it seems when things get a little bouncey in third person the ass jiggles slightly differently than the suit so it ends up clipping with itself for a fraction of a second >.> Maybe I should just turn off physics but then it wouldnt look right if you had piercings on. *is ocd*

11 minutes ago, unmog said:

Well if ya want I could give you my converted version, but you might not like it if it doesnt match your body shape. Also I'm kind of new to using bodyslide like this,so I'm not exactly sure what files or where they are to share them. Assuming someone is nice enough to let me know tho I can share it.

Just FYI, my own body I was using is a slight variance on the CBBE Curvy, basically I added a little more weight and shapeliness so it didnt seem the only difference between being fatter or skinnier was just bigger boobs. I think the extreme skinny weight and the extreme heavy weight both look nice, it's not like one is malnurished and one is obese. I also cut off the transparent gloves that were part of the zip suit, since they dont disappear when wearing armbinders and such and you just have clear hands clipping through places.

Thanks for the offer but I like my preset more than the zipsuit. Besides if I came up with some kind of workaround I would want it to be more universal so other people looking for a fix could use it, but I don't have near enough know-how with outfit studio or file editing to do it

On 6/8/2019 at 7:41 AM, zarantha said:

EDIT: Just noticed you were using NMM. You may need to rename the mod or move the path somewhere where it's not so long. Make sure you're updating NMM from github

------------------------------------------------

I'm using a fairly recent release of 7zip to compress these. (It was current as of Dec.) If you haven't updated winrar recently, you might try an upgrade, or try downloading 7zip.

I tested the archive locally with 7zip and it tested ok, and I'm able to open it.

Just in case it's some odd ball issue with google drive, I signed up for a mega account. Let me know if these links work better for you.

Deviously Cursed Loot 8.3 - converted.7z
https://mega.nz/#!wXxgga5C!QAQA06kOa8EAQ81jfwxsveK5FTT0tkdJ_qy8xNWGAWs

DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches -- updated May2019.7z (All the patches listed below in one file)
https://mega.nz/#!legGAaiD!rXyuFMp4rGAshcK680stP5Dz5JBg2Z2eG3H5yRZFypk

DCL facegen files.7z
https://mega.nz/#!5fgQAIqC!BPcH-JbRRoTe7ZlymMTPqVhs0atYraGUQzthDC7GD3E

DCL HDT and script patch.7z
https://mega.nz/#!UbxCBSJD!sYS_p-z4VB0mHpearHjgFNDOhjp9pB4k8nnuwOYItpw

DDx HDT patch.7z
https://mega.nz/#!8CgE1QRK!PP2oBQyNwHVx6TGyX0PJYci6yqG8wd7sFKK9hwV5a-0

Zaz BodySlide BreastRopeExtreme fix.7z
https://mega.nz/#!IKxUkSyI!LgplTSIs0oHs1T3QSoQqR47ObDzB0LG4oYCBaQYTYSY

Zaz HDT patch.7z
https://mega.nz/#!VK5WQKRR!H-yOZS1FgigkwINmSYThhd4N9Y-gHVU-XHCu1Olshwo

Nice to see that there is still progress if I'm out of buisness for a while. Now I don't have to worry about my retirement.

2 hours ago, reversepocketwatch said:

Thanks for the offer but I like my preset more than the zipsuit. Besides if I came up with some kind of workaround I would want it to be more universal so other people looking for a fix could use it, but I don't have near enough know-how with outfit studio or file editing to do it

Sure, but just so ya know there's no such thing as "universal" It's easy enough to just change the sliders to whatever you're currently using tho.

OK I have deleted the old skyrim folder and i reinstalled the mods into a clean install. I installed the newest DD mods and DCL 8.3.

The issue I posted with the gloves I think is fixed, but I'm still having issues with some meshes. The rubber hood with eyeholes has no texture at all, the steel shackles are invisible and the most curious one, part of the legs of the character are missing on any open ebonite straitjacket. The leather ones look fine, the ones with the breasts not exposed look fine. It's only open and ebonite.

The mod seems playable, but there may be more issues. I really love this update and want to use it real bad, but I'm very frustrated at this point and am thinking of giving up.

Black Ebonite open straitjacket. Same happens with the red and white versions.

ScreenShot1438.jpg.dcab65e56fa7d5a77412d0c01f0d485c.jpg

Balloon Hood with eyeholes and invisible steel shackles

ScreenShot1439.jpg.0060c7ca1579a5426780474fe3b0a112.jpg

After many hours of problem solving a crash after clicking continue or new game, I think this mod is the culprit for some reason. I went back over the instructions for the mod and its dependencies very carefully, and I can't seem to find my error, which is sad because I was looking forward to trying this mod. My conclusion came after disabling this mod and not having the crashes anymore. I went over the known conflicts and I don't have any of those mods installed. I am using vortex though which is rather new. I'll attach a screenshot of how it looks. Any help would be appreciated ❤️

vortexss.PNG

On 1/18/2019 at 1:10 PM, RamsesSilent said:

Been playing it heavy only problem im having is i cant see text or hear voice for npc parts of the conversations. I do not this its the mods fault most likely a load order issue I run with a Lot of heavy scripted mods.

Did you get this problem fixed? I'm having the same issue. Any advice?

Please be gentle with me, it's my first time... How do i use the keys? I have the whole set of keys but i can't use them at all, even chastity belt keys. I can still use them on random bound girls in the cities, but not on myself.

Also, there was a situation where my character was raped in Riften and all my followers got tied up with rope and i couldn't remove it.

19 hours ago, unmog said:

Personally my issue with the Chloe event is more technical. I was able to start it just fine, but when I went to find the key for her restraints I ran into problems. I took off her yoke, but then when I tried to take off her chain harness it said I couldnt because she was wearing a bra. Except she wasnt wearing one. Even going as far to use the console to list all the items she had and removing the one with the bad ID and THEN removing the chains the quest never updated and it was still telling me I needed to take the key out of the lock box, and unlock her, which I already did.

So I figure theres apparently a bug than no one ever ran into before, an issue with chloe when using LAL, or there was a problem with my save so I started over for a fresh start to try again later.

You shouldn't need to actually use the key on her. get the key, go back and talk to her. there's a dialogue that's something like 'you found the key! unlock me'. Then everything comes off after the dialogue.

15 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Nice to see that there is still progress if I'm out of buisness for a while. Now I don't have to worry about my retirement.

Noooo! you can't leave us Pfiffy! lol

vacations or breaks are ok tho, everyone needs those :)

14 hours ago, Gaara Senpai said:

After many hours of problem solving a crash after clicking continue or new game, I think this mod is the culprit for some reason. I went back over the instructions for the mod and its dependencies very carefully, and I can't seem to find my error, which is sad because I was looking forward to trying this mod. My conclusion came after disabling this mod and not having the crashes anymore. I went over the known conflicts and I don't have any of those mods installed. I am using vortex though which is rather new. I'll attach a screenshot of how it looks. Any help would be appreciated

Too many animations will cause you to CTD. DD adds more animations than it used to, so we're seeing this more often now. Poser mods, iirc also add a lot of animations. Try disabling the posers for normal gameplay, or disable a few slal packs. Even if you're using FNIS XXL, try to get your animation count under 10k.

How  many animations you can use is highly dependent on your installed mods count and type, and on your pc. Most people don't get above 12k even with a beefy pc. With the number of mods  I have, I have to keep  it under 11k, and I just got a brand new, top line laptop. I go down further when I'm troubleshooting an issue like this.

3 hours ago, howlerleech said:

Please be gentle with me, it's my first time... How do i use the keys? I have the whole set of keys but i can't use them at all, even chastity belt keys. I can still use them on random bound girls in the cities, but not on myself. 

Also, there was a situation where my character was raped in Riften and all my followers got tied up with rope and i couldn't remove it.

Not sure about the rope. To remove locked items, go into your inventory and click them like you want to unequip. One of the options is unlock. Assuming you have the right key, it will unlock. If you don't have the right key, it tells you that you don't have the right key to do that.

3 hours ago, howlerleech said:

Please be gentle with me, it's my first time... How do i use the keys? I have the whole set of keys but i can't use them at all, even chastity belt keys.

First you need to make sure you have the right key for the device. For instance, most cuffs and blindfolds, gags, and things like that use restraint keys. Most chastity belts and bras use a chastity key. Most piercings use a piercing tool. Also, most items can be either struggled out of, picked, or cut. Use your common sense basically, if the item is metal it most likely cant be cut. If it doesnt have a lock it cant be picked, etc. I say most, because some special ones might not be unlocked with a key. Maybe theres a quest you have to do to unlock it. Or maybe it has a timed lock and you just have to suffer through it and wait till its timer is done. 

Other than that, assuming you have the right key and its a normal generic device make sure you didnt manage to jam the lock. Thats a feature tho I think you have to turn on, could be wrong, but there also is an easy enough option to try fixing it or even to find out if its jammed or not in the first place. Lastly, make sure you're not wearing any kind of arm restraints or mittens. Basically you cant remove anything if your hands are bound.

If you've done all that and still cant find a way out, theres a quest you can do for shopowners to have them unlock you. And if you install Devious Device Helpers so that your follower can help you get out of things, or you could go to a smith and ask them for help, for a cost. Theres also Devious Followers if you maybe want something a bit more interactive, immersive, and harder.

All of that is configurable in the various MCMs tho. Devious Devices have options for how easy or hard various things are, cursed loot has hours of options as well, and Devious Device Helpers has a few simple ones that easy enough to set up.

16 minutes ago, zarantha said:

You shouldn't need to actually use the key on her. get the key, go back and talk to her. there's a dialogue that's something like 'you found the key! unlock me'. Then everything comes off after the dialogue.

Nope, didnt get a dialogue option, not sure why, maybe will work right on the new save.

9 minutes ago, unmog said:

Nope, didnt get a dialogue option, not sure why, maybe will work right on the new save.

I've noticed that I can get halfway back to her before the quest updates to unlock her.  Did the quest update after you picked up the key and did the marker move back to her? Just throwing out some ideas here.

So I could use some help. The mod works great but sometimes I will crash when trying to enter somewhere. Then I disable the mod, load up the game, but then suddenly I get a popup saying something different each time. It first says something along the lines of "The girl you are looking for is named *name*, she has been seen in winterhold, morthal, and riften lately." (Sometimes it says other holds) followed by a second pop up saying "When slavers ushered me out of their hideout, something unexpected happened. My captors got attacked and everything went to hell. I managed to roll off from the cart and hide while the battle raged. I am bound and gagged. I don't even want to know what they'd do to me if they'd find me. But everything is quiet now...". Then I enter whatever building I needed to, save the game, close the game. And then clean my save then re-enable Cursed Loot and then the same building works suddenly. But then it happens again on some other cell eventually...

I was thinking this is a mod conflict since that dialog only pops up after all these events and never any time else. Does anyone know what mod is linked to these dialogs? I think it's conflicting with Cursed loot. Check my load order if you have to.

Note: All the mods in my load order that are from Oldrim, are mods I ported myself and tested to work. (I've ported A LOT of mods)

plugins.txt

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Not sure about the rope. To remove locked items, go into your inventory and click them like you want to unequip. One of the options is unlock. Assuming you have the right key, it will unlock. If you don't have the right key, it tells you that you don't have the right key to do that.

Thanks, will try next time. I actually had so much equipment on me i didn't even notice or properly looked at it, only at keys. When i was at Riften the first time it was one trap after another, i couldn't move 2 meters without an event and even my 2 followers were fully bound because the arousal skyrocketed randomly, but now it's been a few hours of nothing.

1 hour ago, war11010 said:

So I could use some help. The mod works great but sometimes I will crash when trying to enter somewhere. Then I disable the mod, load up the game, but then suddenly I get a popup saying something different each time. It first says something along the lines of "The girl you are looking for is named *name*, she has been seen in winterhold, morthal, and riften lately." (Sometimes it says other holds) followed by a second pop up saying "When slavers ushered me out of their hideout, something unexpected happened. My captors got attacked and everything went to hell. I managed to roll off from the cart and hide while the battle raged. I am bound and gagged. I don't even want to know what they'd do to me if they'd find me. But everything is quiet now..."

This text is from the beginning of the DCL Live another Live module. The text about the girl is from The Dollmaker's quest "Rubber Arrears" I think. 

53 minutes ago, unmog said:

We still ❤️ and need yoooooouuuuuu~

The problem is, that I did too much in the beginnig, so ppl think that they depend on me. It seems to me like I'm the big rock in the way of others, when it comes to porting mods.

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The problem is, that I did too much in the beginnig, so ppl think that they depend on me. It seems to me like I'm the big rock in the way of others, when it comes to porting mods.

I wasnt there at the beginning, maybe your right. From my own neutral point of view tho is, if you feel that way just tell people about it and encourage them to do more instead of you deciding to do less~ :D

I dont think anyone expects you to do everything, or to work forever. But we ❤️ and dont want you to leave either~

As someone who only just started on SE after putting down skyrim for awhile, just want to say I appreciate the time, and the blood sweat and tears.

11 minutes ago, unmog said:

I wasnt there at the beginning, maybe your right. From my own neutral point of view tho is, if you feel that way just tell people about it and encourage them to do more instead of you deciding to do less~ :D

I dont think anyone expects you to do everything, or to work forever. But we ❤️ and dont want you to leave either~

As someone who only just started on SE after putting down skyrim for awhile, just want to say I appreciate the time, and the blood sweat and tears.

It is a bit different... People like Zarantha or Tasairis contributed a lot to the things that have been released under my name. But it seems like they always stand in my shadow. They should get their flowers, too. And I really appreciate the fact that Zarantha released the latest version of DCL.