Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

This mod is truly fabulous, but for the first time ever I wanted my character to get slowly bound bit by bit, so I turned on progressive bondage, but it doesn't seem to work. Whenever progressive bondage is enabled, standard events will never happen to my character, even when I make standard events the only available events. If I don't make other events impossible, it will play any and all uncommon events rather than a standard one.

I really want my character to slowly gather bondage, anybody know a fix?

4 hours ago, serranna said:

No, I tried downloading that file and ran into the issues extracting/installing, so I went to the main page DCL and downloaded the LE version to try and convert it myself and that's when I ran into the issues I posted with the screenshot.

Here is a google drive link to file that i downloaded (version 8.3) and converted to .zip format, just in case it was the .7z format causing issues.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p1WdfDntDiuA2CYrAwaI4v8-RugMQArw/view?usp=sharing

9 hours ago, serranna said:

That patch you just linked to is 5.9 MB. I'm talking about the 447MB download of the DCL version 8.3 which was linked in one of the above posts. That's the file that is corrupted when I try to zip the archive and NMM will not install.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hoDRTh5zVyTEddr8Kum-ewE-4UBgFp05/view

Yea... I know. like I said in my reply the DCL 8.3 link isnt corrupted for me so if you downloaded the same one it should also be fine if you installed the other files I linked. All I can suggest is maybe trying to redownload and try again. Tho just to be sure I can link to the one Im referring to.

3 hours ago, Chiazy said:

I think I got the rubber gloves fixed, can you link a picture of your smaller ballet boot problem? If it is clipping through the ground, lazyheels is prob the easiest way to fix.

Rubber Gloves Fix.7z 688.95 kB · 2 downloads

Is it possible for you to upload the files bodyslide needs so they show up and I can fix them myself instead of the ones you fixed for yourself? Because I already tried to fix them a little bit on my own and I dont think your body sizes would be the same as mine, so it'd probably be worse for me ?

5 hours ago, reversepocketwatch said:

This mod is truly fabulous, but for the first time ever I wanted my character to get slowly bound bit by bit, so I turned on progressive bondage, but it doesn't seem to work. Whenever progressive bondage is enabled, standard events will never happen to my character, even when I make standard events the only available events. If I don't make other events impossible, it will play any and all uncommon events rather than a standard one.

I really want my character to slowly gather bondage, anybody know a fix?

Hmm, sorry I dont normally use progressive bondage since I like things being random instead. So I don't know if there's a problem or what the fix would be. When I did try it the progressive bondage would always cause things to be in a certain order. For instance I remember if I put on a chastity belt or chastity bra, it would be trying to equip piercings or something but it couldnt, and Id just forever get piercings or plugs... something like that anyway.

Since then Ive always had it off. Question tho, which version of DCL are ya using? I've linked to what you need to get the latest 8.3 version on this and the last page, so if your using an older version maybe try updating and see if you still have the problem?

46 minutes ago, unmog said:

Is it possible for you to upload the files bodyslide needs so they show up and I can fix them myself instead of the ones you fixed for yourself? Because I already tried to fix them a little bit on my own and I dont think your body sizes would be the same as mine, so it'd probably be worse for me ?

I did not run bodyslide through them, I finally got them to convert so they should work since our arms should be the same size(unless you are using UUNP). 

The converted files stay in overwrite portion of the MO2 mod order if you want to try converting it yourself.

55 minutes ago, unmog said:

Hmm, sorry I dont normally use progressive bondage since I like things being random instead. So I don't know if there's a problem or what the fix would be. When I did try it the progressive bondage would always cause things to be in a certain order. For instance I remember if I put on a chastity belt or chastity bra, it would be trying to equip piercings or something but it couldnt, and Id just forever get piercings or plugs... something like that anyway.

Since then Ive always had it off. Question tho, which version of DCL are ya using? I've linked to what you need to get the latest 8.3 version on this and the last page, so if your using an older version maybe try updating and see if you still have the problem?

I haven't updated to 8.3 as of yet, and I'm rocking the old version with the DD hotfix, the CBBE bodyslide fix, and a couple replaced files to fix the broken public indecency module. From everything I had read, it appeared to me that 8.3 and associated patches were made for HDT SMP users, and I don't use that. If upgrading was going to break public indecency again or require HDT then I'll have to pass, but I admit that I don't know much about the new version

8 minutes ago, reversepocketwatch said:

I haven't updated to 8.3 as of yet, and I'm rocking the old version with the DD hotfix, the CBBE bodyslide fix, and a couple replaced files to fix the broken public indecency module. From everything I had read, it appeared to me that 8.3 and associated patches were made for HDT SMP users, and I don't use that. If upgrading was going to break public indecency again or require HDT then I'll have to pass, but I admit that I don't know much about the new version

Public indecency works fine for me~ and I dont know if it requires hdt. I was using 8.2 and that didn't require it. I found an easy way to install it anyway before I went to 8.3 however so I dont know for sure if it crashes or not. HDT SMP stuff was pretty easy tho, Zar gave a link where someone uploaded all the necessary files so ya didnt have to go to the Chinese site.

7 minutes ago, unmog said:

Public indecency works fine for me~ and I dont know if it requires hdt. I was using 8.2 and that didn't require it. I found an easy way to install it anyway before I went to 8.3 however so I dont know for sure if it crashes or not. HDT SMP stuff was pretty easy tho, Zar gave a link where someone uploaded all the necessary files so ya didnt have to go to the Chinese site.

Alright Thanks, I'll have to take an extra look, and btw I fucking love your crystal chronicles moogle avatar, that game was my childhood.

Quick question before I try the DCL upgrade one more time. I have already rolled back to DD4.1 and DCL 6.4 and things are back to "normal" (I have always had some minor issues even with this version).

What do I need to do in order to prep for install of 8.3. I assume a complete uninstall of 6.4 as well as the 3 DD mods as I upgrade them again too. I will also completely uninstall all the related hotfixes to those mods.

Anything else I should do in preperation? Perhaps uninstall any other mods that have DD as a hard dependency first? Any other devious mods, like devious framework, maybe Captured Dreams or the ZAZ mods?

I appreciate all the support everyone has been giving me by the way. I'm thinking I'm in over my head on all this because nothing I ever do seems to work right.

4 hours ago, serranna said:

Quick question before I try the DCL upgrade one more time. I have already rolled back to DD4.1 and DCL 6.4 and things are back to "normal" (I have always had some minor issues even with this version).

What do I need to do in order to prep for install of 8.3. I assume a complete uninstall of 6.4 as well as the 3 DD mods as I upgrade them again too. I will also completely uninstall all the related hotfixes to those mods.

Anything else I should do in preperation? Perhaps uninstall any other mods that have DD as a hard dependency first? Any other devious mods, like devious framework, maybe Captured Dreams or the ZAZ mods?

I appreciate all the support everyone has been giving me by the way. I'm thinking I'm in over my head on all this because nothing I ever do seems to work right.

Per Kimy it must be a new game. She doesn't recommend doing an upgrade between major releases. (6.x -> 7.x or 7.x to 8.x)

The DD mods are a minor upgrade, these are ok to just upgrade with no special prep.

If you're going to try it mid game anyway, make sure there are no DCL quests running, and you probably shouldn't be wearing anything. Dismiss any DCL followers, then save and quit. Uninstall DCL, load the save, let it run for  a few minutes minimum, then save and quit again.

Use Fallrim Tools to clean the save ( and if you're paranoid, load the cleaned save, wait a few minutes then save and quit again)

Install DCL 8.3 and configure

19 hours ago, Haden Overlord said:

I am having a wierd issue where my game crashes everytime a I start a new game and this only happens if i have Dcl enabled, mo2 doesn't say i have any mssing masters and i have run bodyslide and fnis after enabling DCL and thanks in advanced for the help and pls tell me of you need any thing else.

Load Order:

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
BSAssets.esm
BSHeartland.esm
BS_DLC_patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
arnima.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
FlowerGirls SE.esm
ViceroyInquisitor.esl
SGEyebrows.esp
GenderBender.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
WARZONES - SSE - Civil Unrest.esp
WARZONES - SSE - DLC - Assault Attack.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
Qw_BeyondSkyrimBruma_USSEP Hotfix Patch.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Qw_BeyondReach_USSEP Patch.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion - Daedric Crescent.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion - Goldbrand.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion - Relics of the Crusader.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Darker.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
JRWZAABrumaCompPatch.esp
Bruma - Less Item Weight.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Judgment Wenches.esp
Forgotten Wenches.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
ProudspiremanorTNF.esp
BlackthornManor.esp
LC_BuildYourNobleHouse.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp
RomanceOfNPCs.esp
MajesticMountains_Moss.esp
OwnCivilWar.esp
SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp
MajesticMountains.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
TheScarlett.esp
zMirai.esp
RiversideLodge.esp
Silverstead.esp
CliffsideCottage.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
FrostvaleEstate.esp
MiasLair.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
LeafRest OnePiece.esp
BSHeartland - Unofficial Patch.esp
Hateful Wenches.esp
Enemy Variations V4 - NPCs.esp
Enemy Variations V4 - Followers Add-on.esp
Eli_Halla.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
InsanitySorrow Weapons Pack.esp
CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
windyridge.esp
Eli_RiverwoodShack.esp
BSHeartland - Arnima Patch.esp
AmorAdvExtendedSSE.esp
CWRepairs.esp
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
draugrweap_standa_en.esp
House Map Markers Legendary.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
isilNarsil.esp
PAN_FollowerPack1.esp
KynesBreathWeaponPack.esp
FayeFG.esp
Andromeda.esp
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp
Cathedral Concept - Lightweight Grass Overhaul.esp
CBBE.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-L1.esp
CoT-BugFixesSE.esp
FNIS.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
iHUD.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
Qw_WICO_USSEP Patch.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp
Character Creation Overhaul.esp
SMIM-Bruma-Patch.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
SINful CBP.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Animal_SOS.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
SexLabTools.esp
R18Pn - Ritter Armor - Heavy.esp
FNISspells.esp
submissivelola.esp
Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
FlowerGirls SE - IW Patch.esp
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
BlackSacramentArmor.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Breezehomenobed.esp
WeaponsOf3E_SSE.esp
Hermit.esp
HavenBag.esp
Margery Follower.esp
MBWSYNFollowersACT2.esp
Kate Follower.esp
Frida.esp
aigis.esp
Ice Mage Follower.esp
Succubus-san.esp
Freya.esp
CailinFollower.esp
Elysia.esp
FollowerCynthia.esp
Vivace.esp
Chaconne.esp
Luna_GoV.esp
Miqo'te Follower.esp
Toccata.esp
Mona follower.esp
NewKara.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
LazyHeels.esp
Ranger Outfit.esp
Daedric Chainmail - CBBE(SSE)Bodyslide.esp
EbonyValkyrie.esp
Nier Automata.esp
AnotherVampireLeatherArmor.esp
AsharaElvenKnight.esp
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp
TheLily.esp
Dark Envoy.esp
DarkStandalone.esp
DeadlyAssassin.esp
Draconic Bloodline.esp
ESO Altmer Armor by NewrMind43.esp
FallFromGrace.esp
Light Elven Armor.esp
Mara Thief Armor.esp
NewmFullPlate.esp
Northgirl_CBBE.esp
ThaneWeaponsReborn.esp
Osare DressArmor.esp
R18Pn - Eisen Platte Armor.esp
R18Pn - Leere  Armor.esp
Witch Of The Wild.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
ElementalArrows.esp
Zikoru Swords.esp
KatanaCrafting.esp
Faction Crossbows.esp
LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp
Armory of Favored Soul.esp
The Huntsman.esp
JZBai_ThrowingWpnsLite.esp
JZBai_ThrowingWpnsLite_LL.esp
More Weapons Please.esp
DaggerCraft.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
Tiwa44_SGMD_CBBE_1_4.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_CBBE.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn_CBBE.esp
MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
CN_Eyes.esp
Cherry's Eyes.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Facelight.esp
Easy lockpicking.esp
MakeHelmetsOptional.esp
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp
SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp
BDHoodieFemale.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
BDLoincloth.esp
MMGSchlong.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SOS - Grower - Extended.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
Enemy Variations V4 - Race Patch - Imperious.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO - AFT v1.66 Patch.esp
RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
CWR_IC_Patch.esp
Qw_BeyondReach_RDO Patch.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Beyond Reach.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Beyond Skyrim Bruma.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
WICO - Immersive People.esp
WICO - USSEP Compatible Patch.esp
WICO - Immersive Character.esp
WICO - Immersive Dawnguard.esp
WICO - Wild Hunt Gears.esp
Bijin_AIO-SV 2018.esp

I've found even with LAL, I had to disable some things, usually large lands mods, script heavy mods, or large quest mods.

First thing to try would be disabling SLAL packs. Try to get your animation count under 10k

Next would be to disable the new lands mods like Bruma or the script heavy ones - Warzones may fit here.

Basically, trim down mods until you can start, get the game started then add them back in one at a time.

Play for a bit after adding a mod, save, then exit and start the game again and see if you can load the save.

If all goes well with loading the save then you can add the next mod back.

I've had to do this process on a new game sometimes even when I had a working load order...

22 hours ago, serranna said:

I can download the file for DCL 8.3 but the archive is corrupted. Attempting to install using that archive in NMM returns an unspecified error.

image.png.e354a0c59b70045fa0675aa3ed2fe2ae.png

I'm a complete idiot when it comes to this stuff. I'm just trying to use the guide located at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17990

This is the first time I had any real issues with conversion. I might just have to go back the the old version if I cna't figure this out.

EDIT: Just noticed you were using NMM. You may need to rename the mod or move the path somewhere where it's not so long. Make sure you're updating NMM from github

------------------------------------------------

I'm using a fairly recent release of 7zip to compress these. (It was current as of Dec.) If you haven't updated winrar recently, you might try an upgrade, or try downloading 7zip.

I tested the archive locally with 7zip and it tested ok, and I'm able to open it.

Just in case it's some odd ball issue with google drive, I signed up for a mega account. Let me know if these links work better for you.

Deviously Cursed Loot 8.3 - converted.7z
https://mega.nz/#!wXxgga5C!QAQA06kOa8EAQ81jfwxsveK5FTT0tkdJ_qy8xNWGAWs

DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches -- updated May2019.7z (All the patches listed below in one file)
https://mega.nz/#!legGAaiD!rXyuFMp4rGAshcK680stP5Dz5JBg2Z2eG3H5yRZFypk

DCL facegen files.7z
https://mega.nz/#!5fgQAIqC!BPcH-JbRRoTe7ZlymMTPqVhs0atYraGUQzthDC7GD3E

DCL HDT and script patch.7z
https://mega.nz/#!UbxCBSJD!sYS_p-z4VB0mHpearHjgFNDOhjp9pB4k8nnuwOYItpw

DDx HDT patch.7z
https://mega.nz/#!8CgE1QRK!PP2oBQyNwHVx6TGyX0PJYci6yqG8wd7sFKK9hwV5a-0

Zaz BodySlide BreastRopeExtreme fix.7z
https://mega.nz/#!IKxUkSyI!LgplTSIs0oHs1T3QSoQqR47ObDzB0LG4oYCBaQYTYSY

Zaz HDT patch.7z
https://mega.nz/#!VK5WQKRR!H-yOZS1FgigkwINmSYThhd4N9Y-gHVU-XHCu1Olshwo

8 hours ago, reversepocketwatch said:

It doesn't require HDT any more than the old version you're using now does, we've just been fixing the HDT that was a part of the original mod to work with SMP instead of PE. If you don't want HDT SMP, use that same DD hotfix that you have now, no need to download the HDT patches.

I hadn't heard of the public indecency module patch, can you upload it or link to it and I can check? If it's fixing scripts that haven't been updated in a while, you can probably reuse that patch too.

Kimy has been adding *a lot* of new features. She's working on new features for followers (XDFF), a new prison system for DCL, and with 8.3 there's now a 'working girl' option for working in inns that utilizes the solicitation.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Per Kimy it must be a new game. She doesn't recommend doing an upgrade between major releases. (6.x -> 7.x or 7.x to 8.x)

The DD mods are a minor upgrade, these are ok to just upgrade with no special prep.

If you're going to try it mid game anyway, make sure there are no DCL quests running, and you probably shouldn't be wearing anything. Dismiss any DCL followers, then save and quit. Uninstall DCL, load the save, let it run for  a few minutes minimum, then save and quit again.

Use Fallrim Tools to clean the save ( and if you're paranoid, load the cleaned save, wait a few minutes then save and quit again)

Install DCL 8.3 and configure

I have done countless installs, uninstalls, reinstalls, and upgrades of mods at this point, so sometime Saturday I think I'm just going to wipe everything and reinstall all the mods into a clean install of the game and take it from there. At that point I could test the installation with a new save and if everything works fine, see if my existing saves function as well. I have many different characters I play with and don't really want to start them all over from scratch. I do know several of them will be happy to know that they get a one time safeword from their restraints though! :)

Someone above posted DCL 8.3 in ZIP format, and that unpacked fine so I'll use that one to install.

Thanks so much for the help. if I run into any issues after a clean install I'll be back!

Is the Chloe questline part of DCL, or more LAL?

It doesn't terminate with 'Free Me'

I'm asking because I'm still trying to track down my fast travel issue.

I can fast travel fine before I go into Helgen keep, but upon exit with Chloe, I keep getting "Fast travel is not currently available from this location"

Through tinkering I've found if I load a game inside and then move outside, I can fast travel once. After that, I repeatedly get the above message. Loading a game outside gives me the above message right from the go, unless I saved said game immediately after exiting an indoor location.

I have a testbed game that is a mess of mods added and deleted, to basically see what I want to play with. Despite that it works fine, for the most part (like, I can't trigger cacelmo) and has no fast travel issues. This is my second attempted new save to develop this fast travel issue. both are identical in terms of mods. The only differences between these 2 playthroughs and my testbed is the new games are with DCL 8.3 (The testbed has 8.3 now also, but I stopped playing it when I upgraded from 8.2) DF, and LAL/DCL's LAL.

Free Me doesn't end the issue.

The travel issue isn't mentioned in my papyrus logs.

I'm gonna try to exclude chloe from DF, via DF's debug. Then I'll try to launch a new playthrough with the vanilla beginning. see what happens.

If anyone else has other suggestions, feel free to offer them

22 minutes ago, Addramyr said:

@Starphyre Chloe is part of DCL. In the MCM menu you probably have 'disable fast travel during quests' checked.

Disable fast travel during quests doesn't disable fast travel during ALL DCL quests. You're perfectly able to fast travel during "Bound Queen" for example, or "Jack the Belter"

Plus. if that was the cause then this

1 hour ago, Starphyre said:

Through tinkering I've found if I load a game inside and then move outside, I can fast travel once. After that, I repeatedly get the above message. Loading a game outside gives me the above message right from the go, unless I saved said game immediately after exiting an indoor location

wouldn't happen.

And I didn't mention it during this particular posting, but I've been trying to figure out what's causing this issue for a week. I didn't post my first message until AFTER finishing Chloe's quest. 

And, since Chloe's quest didn't terminate with 'Free Me" I kinda think it's more associated with the LAL module for DCL  than DCL proper.

Ok. How do I get a text-based output of my load order? I see people posting them, but the only way I know to do it is by taking screenshots of my vortex plugins page.

Never mind. Found it.

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Dolomite Weathers.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
CBBE.esp
Grass FPS Booster.esp
FNIS.esp
NRL.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
DHuntress.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
KKFur.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
SexyKunoichi2ndByNausicaa.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Wolfbikini.esp
XPMSE.esp
XPMSSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

and my last papyrus log.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v5vh9mhaqyjomnb/Papyrus 6-8-19.0.log?dl=0

Any insight would be appreciated.

Edit: Hrm. Funny. NRL.esp is supposed to be disabled. It is on my vortex plugin list.

4 minutes ago, Starphyre said:

Is the Chloe questline part of DCL, or more LAL?

It doesn't terminate with 'Free Me'

I'm asking because I'm still trying to track down my fast travel issue.

I can fast travel fine before I go into Helgen keep, but upon exit with Chloe, I keep getting "Fast travel is not currently available from this location"

Through tinkering I've found if I load a game inside and then move outside, I can fast travel once. After that, I repeatedly get the above message. Loading a game outside gives me the above message right from the go, unless I saved said game immediately after exiting an indoor location.

I have a testbed game that is a mess of mods added and deleted, to basically see what I want to play with. Despite that it works fine, for the most part (like, I can't trigger cacelmo) and has no fast travel issues. This is my second attempted new save to develop this fast travel issue. both are identical in terms of mods. The only differences between these 2 playthroughs and my testbed is the new games are with DCL 8.3 (The testbed has 8.3 now also, but I stopped playing it when I upgraded from 8.2) DF, and LAL/DCL's LAL.

Free Me doesn't end the issue.

The travel issue isn't mentioned in my papyrus logs.

I'm gonna try to exclude chloe from DF, via DF's debug. Then I'll try to launch a new playthrough with the vanilla beginning. see what happens.

If anyone else has other suggestions, feel free to offer them

I dont think free me stops main quests... but heck, I could be wrong and just never tried before. About fast travel, the only option in cursed loot is under misc... I dont think there is one in the other standard DD mods it has for requirements so maybe it's another mod? Anyway I think its part of dcl not lal. In my own case, most of my mod problems were fixed just by starting my game over.

16 minutes ago, unmog said:

I dont think free me stops main quests... but heck, I could be wrong and just never tried before. About fast travel, the only option in cursed loot is under misc... I dont think there is one in the other standard DD mods it has for requirements so maybe it's another mod? Anyway I think its part of dcl not lal. In my own case, most of my mod problems were fixed just by starting my game over

Heh. my old game works fine. I wanted to play through the LAL and chloe content so I started over. and THOSE games are bugged. I gotta be different.

21 hours ago, zarantha said:

I've found even with LAL, I had to disable some things, usually large lands mods, script heavy mods, or large quest mods.

First thing to try would be disabling SLAL packs. Try to get your animation count under 10k

Next would be to disable the new lands mods like Bruma or the script heavy ones - Warzones may fit here.

Basically, trim down mods until you can start, get the game started then add them back in one at a time.

Play for a bit after adding a mod, save, then exit and start the game again and see if you can load the save.

If all goes well with loading the save then you can add the next mod back.

I've had to do this process on a new game sometimes even when I had a working load order...

Thanks so much that did the trick turning off Bruma and all its addons along with both of the warze mods allowed me to get into the opening cutscene. 

1 hour ago, unmog said:

I dont think free me stops main quests... but heck, I could be wrong and just never tried before

I meant to address this before. It says it stops all dcur quests. I can personally verify it stops bound queen and jack the belter, as well as the dollmaker's keyholder quest.

1 hour ago, Starphyre said:

Heh. my old game works fine. I wanted to play through the LAL and chloe content so I started over. and THOSE games are bugged. I gotta be different.

Personally my issue with the Chloe event is more technical. I was able to start it just fine, but when I went to find the key for her restraints I ran into problems. I took off her yoke, but then when I tried to take off her chain harness it said I couldnt because she was wearing a bra. Except she wasnt wearing one. Even going as far to use the console to list all the items she had and removing the one with the bad ID and THEN removing the chains the quest never updated and it was still telling me I needed to take the key out of the lock box, and unlock her, which I already did.

So I figure theres apparently a bug than no one ever ran into before, an issue with chloe when using LAL, or there was a problem with my save so I started over for a fresh start to try again later.

Hey so I was miffed about the unconverted body meshes for the DCL zipsuit, so while I was thinking of solutions  I realized Rektas69 had actually already made a CBBE SE conversion, so I thought to simply replace every bodyslide, texture and mesh file from DCL's zipsuit files with his, but despite all that it still doesn't work.

I've replaced everything I know to replace, anybody know something I can do to make this work? It's been a hot moment since the DCL CBBE SE fix came out and I no longer have faith that a proper fix for the zipsuit is coming, so if I get a little help maybe there can be an easy workaround?