Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

5 minutes ago, Starphyre said:

it's one of the boots 

There is a hotfix file for it. but it will take me a while to find a link

Edit: Or maybe not a while.

https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

Extract that into your skyrim folder AFTER your bodyslide build. Re-extract it every time after you do a body slide batch build. 

I shall try this. I appreciate all the help.!

3 hours ago, CTayls said:

Where would i find these logs?

While Im not exactly sure where Kimys papyrus logs are and only "how" to enable them (it's in CL's MCM menu under the debug tab) it's still weird she doesn't include their location in the description page but she asks you to show them if you need help~ But I do know the standard way to do it however. Well, I did for LE at least, so I'm assuming its the same for SE (I just recently got back into SE myself)

To enable logging you need to edit your Skyrim.ini file. It can be found in C:\Users\<Your User Name>\Documents\my games\skyrim

Important: Always backup your ini files up before making changes so you can easily roll back if you have issues.

Change the following section to read:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Afterward, the next time your game crashes you will see that Skyrim has created a new folder inside the above mentioned folder called Logs and a folder inside it called Script. The Script folder will contain your papyrus crash logs.

And, I assume that's where CL's logs would go to, but honestly I don't remember~

9 hours ago, unmog said:

While Im not exactly sure where Kimys papyrus logs are and only "how" to enable them (it's in CL's MCM menu under the debug tab) it's still weird she doesn't include their location in the description page but she asks you to show them if you need help~ But I do know the standard way to do it however. Well, I did for LE at least, so I'm assuming its the same for SE (I just recently got back into SE myself)

To enable logging you need to edit your Skyrim.ini file. It can be found in C:\Users\<Your User Name>\Documents\my games\skyrim

Important: Always backup your ini files up before making changes so you can easily roll back if you have issues.

Change the following section to read:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Afterward, the next time your game crashes you will see that Skyrim has created a new folder inside the above mentioned folder called Logs and a folder inside it called Script. The Script folder will contain your papyrus crash logs.

And, I assume that's where CL's logs would go to, but honestly I don't remember~

Thank you! All the functions are running just fine now, other kind people on this forum helped as well. I appreciate all the help everyone!

Hello! I found this incredible mod few days ago on youtube and I really want to try it but I don't even have Skyrim. As there are many versions of the game I am uncertain which version supports the mods and has them updated. I see this thread was created in 2018 announcing the adaptation of this mod to the Special Edition. Should I get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition? If I get it off Steam is it gonna make trouble getting mods? Also, since I do not own any previous version of the game or any mods, is it gonna be a problem getting this mod? Sorry for the silly questions, I'm unfamiliar with modding games and such.

3 hours ago, Smyre said:

Hello! I found this incredible mod few days ago on youtube and I really want to try it but I don't even have Skyrim. As there are many versions of the game I am uncertain which version supports the mods and has them updated. I see this thread was created in 2018 announcing the adaptation of this mod to the Special Edition. Should I get The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition? If I get it off Steam is it gonna make trouble getting mods? Also, since I do not own any previous version of the game or any mods, is it gonna be a problem getting this mod? Sorry for the silly questions, I'm unfamiliar with modding games and such.

Well, there's technically three versions for PC. You have the original, or Legacy (LE) version of Skyrim. Then you have the newer Special Edition (SE) version, which is what this version of the mod is for. And then you have the VR Skyrim, which I dont know much about so unsure what mods work for it or not.

LE= Its 8 years old, it has more problems because of that like being unable to take advantage of newer/modern technologies. However, its the one that has the most mods for it since its been around longer. Bethesda also is no longer supporting it, but that means the mods it has are pretty stable since they dont need to worry about anymore updates. If you get this one however, Im not sure if it comes with all the official DLC for it or not~ and some of the mods require it. So you might need to get the Legendary version to get all the DLC. Good news, you can prolly find it for like 10 bucks on G2A and sites like it.

SE= Its 2 years old, and theoretically fixes a lot of the previous issues with the game as well as being able to use stuff most modern PCs should have and thus run better. However it has less mods since its been around for less. It IS being supported, but Bethesda needs to figure out how to update the game without breaking the mods that currently work for it, meaning a lot of mods that are still being worked on is going slower than if they didnt have to worry about continually updating the game. Also, it comes standard with all the DLC's so theres no guess work.

My thoughts= If you want a fun stable game NOW, get LE [also called Oldrim]. It's also cheaper, being half the base price as the current SE Skyrim version. If you want something more long term however, get the Special Edition instead. I believe the updates from Bethesda will slow down soon, and things will get more stable, and when that happens your going to see an explosion of new mods and even older mods getting ported over. Plus, in the end (theoretically) it will also work better with faster load times, better graphics/fps, and less crashes too. :)

55 minutes ago, unmog said:

Well, there's technically three versions for PC. You have the original, or Legacy (LE) version of Skyrim. Then you have the newer Special Edition (SE) version, which is what this version of the mod is for. And then you have the VR Skyrim, which I dont know much about so unsure what mods work for it or not.

LE= Its 8 years old, it has more problems because of that like being unable to take advantage of newer/modern technologies. However, its the one that has the most mods for it since its been around longer. Bethesda also is no longer supporting it, but that means the mods it has are pretty stable since they dont need to worry about anymore updates. If you get this one however, Im not sure if it comes with all the official DLC for it or not~ and some of the mods require it. So you might need to get the Legendary version to get all the DLC. Good news, you can prolly find it for like 10 bucks on G2A and sites like it.

SE= Its 2 years old, and theoretically fixes a lot of the previous issues with the game as well as being able to use stuff most modern PCs should have and thus run better. However it has less mods since its been around for less. It IS being supported, but Bethesda needs to figure out how to update the game without breaking the mods that currently work for it, meaning a lot of mods that are still being worked on is going slower than if they didnt have to worry about continually updating the game. Also, it comes standard with all the DLC's so theres no guess work.

My thoughts= If you want a fun stable game NOW, get LE [also called Oldrim]. It's also cheaper, being half the base price as the current SE Skyrim version. If you want something more long term however, get the Special Edition instead. I believe the updates from Bethesda will slow down soon, and things will get more stable, and when that happens your going to see an explosion of new mods and even older mods getting ported over. Plus, in the end (theoretically) it will also work better with faster load times, better graphics/fps, and less crashes too. :)

Thank you so much for the reply! Very helpful as it's exactly the kind of information I was looking for! I just figured out Deviously Cursed Loot and Devious Lore are 2 different mods, and I'm not sure if Devious Devices is yet another mod or the actual items within the mod(s). Also, I understand that Deviously Cursed Loot mod is good to go for both SE and LE. But what about Devious Lore? Do you know if it's also available and updated as well as DCL but on SE? I tend to go for SE since it's gonna have more work put into it. But if the mods I'm looking for aren't available yet for SE I'd rather go for LE so I'm not sure.

18 minutes ago, Smyre said:

Thank you so much for the reply! Very helpful as it's exactly the kind of information I was looking for! I just figured out Deviously Cursed Loot and Devious Lore are 2 different mods, and I'm not sure if Devious Devices is yet another mod or the actual items within the mod(s). Also, I understand that Deviously Cursed Loot mod is good to go for both SE and LE. But what about Devious Lore? Do you know if it's also available and updated as well as DCL but on SE? I tend to go for SE since it's gonna have more work put into it. But if the mods I'm looking for aren't available yet for SE I'd rather go for LE so I'm not sure.

Im not sure about devious lore, youd have to ask them on their topic. Actually I dont even know what devious lore is so I'd have to look it up same as you. ? As far as devious devices, its actually a requirement for Devious Loot to work right. They're basically in the same mod family, since devious devices doesn't do much by itself and is broken up into a few parts as well. First is the DD assets, ya know meshes and textures and stuff. Then you have DD integration, which gives the basic scripts for them to have some basic function. Then you have DD expansion which adds some more items to the list. Cursed Loot then takes all that stuff and makes it so you can find them in the game and theres quests and stuff that happen. Like if you go to jail, or loose a fight, or open a chest that springs traps on you, stuff like that.

Of course, you have to find the right version of the mod that either takes the normal skyrim [also known as LE and as Oldrim]  or the Skyrim Special Edition version. By default, a mod from the original game wont work on SE. Some you can fix by just saving again via the SE version of Skyrim's Creation Kit. Stuff with different assets would need to be reworked to the new ones SE uses. And if they require more complicated scripting like anything with SKSE then it needs to be redone or to wait until they update the new SKSE to handle it automatically maybe, if they can~

1 hour ago, Smyre said:

Almost anything for LE can be ported to SE.

The exceptions are the mods that contain dlls made to work with skse - these are very version dependent and normally need to be recompiled by the mod author. Or if the mod author provided the source files, anyone with the coding knowledge to recompile the dlls.  On the Nexus, you can preview files to see what they contain. If you see something for LE that hasn't been ported to SE, take a look to see if it contains a dll.

The other stumbling block are scripts that are looking for specific versions of another mod, or contains a new, rewritten version of an old script. here, the most common errors you'll see in game are for 'jcontainers' (this is a version check that needs to be fixed) or 'nioverride' (this is an old script that was replaced with the newer 'skee' in racemenu).

We have the conversion tracking thread which has been going on since Jan last year. The first post gets updated regularly and has a ton of useful information. I don't expect you to read the whole thread, but take a look through the first post.

One final thing - this is for @unmog and @Starphyre too

If you use SE, make sure you turn off auto updates in Steam, and never  launch through steam until you are ready to update everything.

Bethesda likes to update the exe whenever there is a Creation Club content update. If your game auto updates, it will be broken after the update until SKSE64 and all mods with a dll that depends on the SKSE version are updated. Some dlls don't require an update, but they are in the minority still.

You can force it to rollback, but it's better to not have to do it at all. We've had it happen so often, and to so many people, there's a guide on how to rollback:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19658

For further safety, I'd recommend using this mod to auto backup your skyrim exe:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12480

If you decide to go with LE, you  don't have to worry about an update breaking your game, nor do you see the blurbs about Creation Club mods - these are paid mods from Bethesda.

So, I'm attempting to do Leon's quest. Second attempt to do it.

I can't find the slave boots, in the step where you're supposed to copy Tanya's outfit, in either attempt. In fact, combined between the two attempts, I'd almost say it isn't spawning, however I've seen that people have gotten the quest done. All told I've spent about 5 hours looking for them. I've clipped through the vats to check the barrels behind them, I've even clipped through the locked door on the third floor. Needless to say I've checked every container multiple times.

Are the damn things like out in the open and obvious and I'm not seeing them because I'm expecting them to be in a container?

'

1 hour ago, Starphyre said:

I can't find the slave boots, in the step where you're supposed to copy Tanya's outfit, in either attempt. In fact, combined between the two attempts, I'd almost say it isn't spawning, however I've seen that people have gotten the quest done. All told I've spent about 5 hours looking for them. I've clipped through the vats to check the barrels behind them, I've even clipped through the locked door on the third floor. Needless to say I've checked every container multiple times.

Are the damn things like out in the open and obvious and I'm not seeing them because I'm expecting them to be in a container?

'

IIRC the're called obsidian boots. I haven't tried the SE version yet, but on the oldrim version I never had a problem with that part (the leaving items in the chest portion would freeze for me due to my packrat nature of carrying too many things), but I believe I always found them in a small sack or a planter and no item was ever out in the open AFAIK. If you don't mind cheating you could try adding the 'obsidian boots' through the console ... of course you probably should be punished for such an act you naughty little thing.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

One final thing - this is for @unmog and @Starphyre too

If you use SE, make sure you turn off auto updates in Steam, and never  launch through steam until you are ready to update everything.

Yea I know, however last I knew steam decided to be a little bitch and disable the "turn off updates" option. Im pretty sure I could block steam specifically, but then id basically just be playing in offline mode. Do you have another suggestion for how to turn off the updates without turning off my internet? I set it to only update when I launch it, if I launch it via SKSE does it never update maybe? Here's a picture of what I see tho.
b8c770f1d4.jpg

Heh. I added the boots via console, after one more pass through the house failed to yield them. I finished the quest, and told Leon, "Leah" He gave me the commands to go be her slave, then the game stripped me of the obsidian bonds and the quest ended. Going to Leah in the Bannered Mare and she still only has "Follow me" as a conversation option.

Where would those papyrus logs be?......

14 hours ago, Starphyre said:

Heh. I added the boots via console, after one more pass through the house failed to yield them. I finished the quest, and told Leon, "Leah" He gave me the commands to go be her slave, then the game stripped me of the obsidian bonds and the quest ended. Going to Leah in the Bannered Mare and she still only has "Follow me" as a conversation option.

Where would those papyrus logs be?......

Could be wrong, but check C:\Users\<Your User Name>\Documents\my games\skyrim special edition\logs\scripts.

Ok. I reloaded the game from during Leon's quest and tried it again with logging. It failed when I asked to be Leah's slave, once again. I asked to be Leon's and it worked.

I thought exiting to main menu and reloading would create 2 separate files, but it didn't.

My attempt to be Leah's slave is at about 10:31 on the log and Leon's about 10:51. Honestly I can't see a difference.

Ignore the airplane plan from Kerbal Space Command in the folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/53o4l62cax776/Documents

On 5/28/2019 at 12:26 AM, Starphyre said:

'

Pretty sure they're in a container somewhere. I'm stuck in the cursed collar or I could try it again to be sure where exactly. As I recall, I looked through everything multiple times before I found it. It's not out in the open, and it's not behind the locked doors.

Found a comment with the location. have your checked the urn?

On 5/28/2019 at 11:17 PM, Starphyre said:

Ok. I reloaded the game from during Leon's quest and tried it again with logging. It failed when I asked to be Leah's slave, once again. I asked to be Leon's and it worked.

I thought exiting to main menu and reloading would create 2 separate files, but it didn't.

My attempt to be Leah's slave is at about 10:31 on the log and Leon's about 10:51. Honestly I can't see a difference.

Ignore the airplane plan from Kerbal Space Command in the folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/53o4l62cax776/Documents

I'm not seeing any issues with the follower in the papyrus, but I'm not the expert on reading papyrus. (shocking - i know ;) )

You're on 8.2 right? There's a new dominant follower system (XDFF?) that had some issues - I think they're still being worked out. I hate having a follower, so I tend not to use them.

Try checking in the LE thread for DCL, see if anyone there is able to answer it.

You can also try this - it's my own port of DCL 8.3 and my current patches for the scripts and HDT. I was trying hard to avoid doing this :D

But there's some nice new stuff with 8.3., and POP was re-enabled with this version... Hopefully, I've done the sharing right.

And since I'm doing this anyway, here's the rest of the HDT stuff I was working on.

DCL 8.3 [link updated to point to the fomod instead of my personal install]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hoDRTh5zVyTEddr8Kum-ewE-4UBgFp05/view?usp=sharing

DCL HDT and scripts

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vtzSuRKbvL0l-WjBT5nWFDqzjKHqVUwC/view?usp=sharing

DCL facegen files (for Chloe quest)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18xHGY1S0BNKe1RE4ji47xqUESsBmFEmU/view?usp=sharing

DD HDT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IrRCPoGVRLRQFJYJyVT2VvbisEoFHbdh/view?usp=sharing

ZAZ HDT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1prYuwDJcaIdQqcB04Yax46Un926GiIEV/view?usp=sharing

ZAZ Bodyslide breastropeextreme fix

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1shaDnP8w6Z2SQ4KmPa4Xtn-hlJIbiU7c/view?usp=sharing

For people resharing these links - DISCLAIMER!!!!

Please be aware the HDT patches are done to prevent crashes and to simply get HDT SMP enabled. The chains should all have physics now, but there are visual gaps where the chains appear broken. We've done our best, but we are not experts on creating and editing nifs. We don't know why the meshes appear broken in game in SE and look fine in LE. These files are provided as is. I will try to fix it if you can confirm something is still crashing for you, but I can't get everything to look like it's hooked together. Pfiffy and I have tried for months.

For the Heretic stuff - if you delete the Bodyslide information for the boots and gloves, and install at least the DD HDT, you should not need DDHOTFIX.

DELETE FROM DDX for SE (and any from any other DD SE bodyslide patches)
\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\DDX_Heretical\DDXHR_HarnessBoots01HDT.osp
\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\DDX_Heretical\DDXHR_HarnessBoots02HDT.osp
\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\DDX_Heretical\DDXHR_HarnessGlovesHDT.osp 

\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDX_Heretical\HR_HarnessBoots01HDT
\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDX_Heretical\HR_HarnessBoots02HDT
\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDX_Heretical\HR_HarnessGlovesHDT

Once @Pfiffy is back, I'll let him take over sharing these out and probably take down my links.

What's New in Version 8.3

Released May 7

Version 8.3

- Added: Working Girl: This new prostitution feature lets your businesswoman sell her services in inns, officially licensed by the innkeep! She can either approach potential customers using DCL's existing solicitation feature or - for the first time in DCL - just wait for interested clients to approach her! And the best thing? There is no risk! The innkeeper will make sure her services won't attract the attention of the guard, and that she will always be properly paid. Customers are not allowed to lock restraints on her either. Chastity belts are bad for business! The innkeep might put (whoring-friendly) restraints on her, though. After all, tied-up working girls tend to sell better. If the innkeeper doesn't mandate it, you can still volunteer for it! Innkeepers will remove whatever they locked on her when the contract is fulfilled. Ok...mostly. They also might or might not keep the keys they kept safe while she was working. I am sure they don't mean to! But running an inn is a stressful business, and some things just might be forgotten during rush hour. Ok, if there is no (well...little) risk, so what's the downside of taking the job? Innkeepers want their patrons to be happy, and if they hire a whore, they need them to actually work. Running away while under contract is not allowed. In case you wondered why your working girl gets locked in a collar when accepting the position, that's why. The collar won't allow her to leave the inn. No slacking on the job! And no shopping trips! A contract is a contract is a contract. A working girl is not the innkeep's slave, but if she starts the job, she needs to finish it! That collar won't come off until the contract is fulfilled. Dress-codes? Oh yes, there are dress codes! Clients don't hire whores in full armor. They want to see what they're buying. Which means working girls need to show off their bodies. You might have guessed it, but that means you're going to wear rubber dresses! Don't worry about the investment, the innkeep is going to supply proper clothing. The Dollmaker's collection is also approved. If your working girl has a Latex allergy, don't worry. You can also show your body the way nature made it.
- Added/Changed: Support for Prison Overhaul has been restored. DCL will once again pause its mod activity when the player is arrested by PO. Also a new MCM slider has been added to allow player setting a % chance to use either the DCL prison or PO when the player is arrested by the crime system. As POP/DDEquip is now DD4 compliant, it also has been removed from the "Known Conflicts" section.
- Changed: When a DCL quest is running, gag talk will always succeed.
- Changed/Fixed: Added updated Bodyslide slider group file for CBBE.
- Fixed: Chloe: Chloe will no longer use an outfit when you free her, so she will not longer prefer her prisoner rags over that awesome armor you gave her!
- Fixed: A bug in the assassment function preventing it from correctly processing animals.
- Fixed: The whore collar works properly again.
- Fixed: Solicitation: Serial Strip (if installed) is now getting properly used when the character isn't bound.

Sorry I couldn't post this earlier ... stupid internet was broken for almost an entire day ... but while offline I fired up the oldrim Leon quest and played through it. And it turned out what I was remembering as a planter where the boots spawn was in fact an urn next to the changing room/jail cell you need to use when dropping off your items and equipping the party outfit.

As far as the Leon/Leah/Neither choice I know all 3 work on my oldrim install so if/when I get ambitious (or bored) enough I will attempt to compare the log of what happens to your postings. My initial glance at those logs, there is an error in both logs that seem to stop dead (abort) when a moveto command is issued on a 'none' object. Both of these errors can be found by searching for 'leah' in each log. The only thing I can think of is when you choose Leah despite the text implying you need to go see her at the Bannered Mare, she is actually teleported to you (or maybe just to Leon's house or a hidden marker inside it).

Maybe if I get really really ambitious I'll try reinstalling DCL SE and see if the same problems show up for me.

EDIT:

After downloading a fresh copy of DCL SE 6.4 I decided to look at the scripts and compare them to the oldrim version that I know works completely (7.5) as well as the newest version (8.3) which I haven't really tested yet. The files of most interest are "dcur_leon_setstage1000.psc" for Leon's choice and "dcur_leon_setstage1000Leah.psc" for Leah's choice.

Both of the oldrim versions seem to be the same for each of the characters. Leah's has an extra line compared to Leon that that issues a moveto on her to the player's location where Leon doesn't need this as he is near the player at the time.

But.... in the SE version the code is different and neither Leon nor Leah have a moveto command in that file most likely to make its behavior match the text of having to see her at the Bannered Mare. So this makes me think that whatever version of the SE mod you're running either had a bad compiled script file or was somehow replaced with the compiled oldrim version. Assuming nothing else was replaced or overlooked then you would need this if you have 6,4: 

dcur_leon_setstage1000Leah.pex

For 8.1+ it seems to be mostly a direct conversion from the oldrim versions and so far there isn't anything that stands out as wrong.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

You can also try this - it's my own port of DCL 8.3 and my current patches for the scripts and HDT. I was trying hard to avoid doing this :D

But there's some nice new stuff with 8.3., and POP was re-enabled with this version... Hopefully, I've done the sharing right.

And since I'm doing this anyway, here's the rest of the HDT stuff I was working on.

DCL 8.3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uoOg9p-BD45fv95_VPoMhO0dM1kXwa5t/view?usp=sharing

DCL HDT and scripts

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vtzSuRKbvL0l-WjBT5nWFDqzjKHqVUwC/view?usp=sharing

DCL facegen files (for Chloe quest)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18xHGY1S0BNKe1RE4ji47xqUESsBmFEmU/view?usp=sharing

DD HDT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IrRCPoGVRLRQFJYJyVT2VvbisEoFHbdh/view?usp=sharing

ZAZ HDT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1prYuwDJcaIdQqcB04Yax46Un926GiIEV/view?usp=sharing

ZAZ Bodyslide breastropeextreme fix

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1shaDnP8w6Z2SQ4KmPa4Xtn-hlJIbiU7c/view?usp=sharing

Hmm, for those of us who already have 8.2 and hdt and the normal stuff already installed, what do we need to update? We need all that or only the 8.3 link or~?

14 hours ago, MeatSackGamer said:

But.... in the SE version the code is different and neither Leon nor Leah have a moveto command in that file most likely to make its behavior match the text of having to see her at the Bannered Mare. So this makes me think that whatever version of the SE mod you're running either had a bad compiled script file or was somehow replaced with the compiled oldrim version. Assuming nothing else was replaced or overlooked then you would need this if you have 6,4: 

dcur_leon_setstage1000Leah.pex 1.17 kB · 2 downloads

For 8.1+ it seems to be mostly a direct conversion from the oldrim versions and so far there isn't anything that stands out as wrong.

I'm running 8.2 atm. By tonight I might be running 8.3, thanks to zarantha.

If all else fails, is there a console command that would let me start the leah version of Dominate?

I do see "attempting to start XDFF" in game in both cases. One thing that's plain however is in the case of being Leon's slave the collar is not unequipped and removed, and in selecting Leah, it is.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

Please be aware the HDT patches are done to prevent crashes and to simply get HDT SMP enabled. The chains should all have physics now, but there are visual gaps where the chains appear broken.

Oddly enough, after being locked in HDT ankle chains, saving, exiting, and reloading, the chains appear properly connected. I was going to post a screenie of this, but I can't figure out where skyrim (not steam) keeps it's screenshots. And apparently print screen is kept from storing the image on the clipboard.

2 hours ago, Starphyre said:

If all else fails, is there a console command that would let me start the leah version of Dominate?

I do see "attempting to start XDFF" in game in both cases. One thing that's plain however is in the case of being Leon's slave the collar is not unequipped and removed, and in selecting Leah, it is.

I believe that is normal, at least that is how it worked in the oldrim version. Leah's choice has everything removed and the collar should be put back on automatically, but oddly Leon seems to skip removing the collar. I ended up just starting a new game to test out 8.2 so I haven't gotten to Leon's quest yet (trying to finish off Chloe's first) so not entirely sure how this version behaves.

Hi, I need some help, I'm running DCL 6.4 SE BETA 2 and have some random CTD issues, usually not long after I load, though it loads correctly and there are times when a couple things can be made. Maybe it's VRAM related, since I run many mods together though my pc should handle it. Then again I'm here asking cause one of the logs shows this:
MorphCache::CacheFile - Failed to load meshes\devious\cursedloot\mxw_catsuit\balboot.tri 
Is that enough for a CTD to happen? How can I remedy it? I think I have all DD stuff up to date with the DD hotfix and the new DCL CBBL files

I use Loot with MO2 and solved any issues they both showed... I don't know maybe I need to start a Wrye Bash file but I don't really know how and since I use 1 mod for each thing (and what I want overwritten later in the queue) I didn't find it necessary. Also I heard TesVEdit might help but not still haven't wrapped my head around that one either. 

19 hours ago, unmog said:

Hmm, for those of us who already have 8.2 and hdt and the normal stuff already installed, what do we need to update? We need all that or only the 8.3 link or~?

The HDT patches are attempts to get HDT to work. The previous patches (unless you found my old 'DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches') simply removed the HDT tags from the nif.  Pfiffy wanted to break out the patches by mod to make it easier to merge them with the originals when we're ready, that's why there's now 3 hdt patches instead of one. The Herectic items are as fixed as I can get them now, so if you use these, you don't need the DDHOTFIX.

Facegen files are for the dead imperials in helgen where you find chloe. If you've done that quest already, there's no need to add them in.

If all you want is the 8.3 upgrade, then you just need the 8.3 download and the DCL HDT and scripts. The scripts are recompiled to work with skee, so you shouldn't see any nioverride errors for things like the boots. I did it that way so that whenever kimy updates dcl, I don't need to go find and replace the scripts, i just convert the mod to se and let the script patch overwrite dcl.

22 hours ago, MeatSackGamer said:

7 hours ago, Starphyre said:

hmm, dcur_leon_setstage1000Leah.pex. that's not one of the scripts we're touching during the conversion. We only recompile the scripts if the dependency in SE changed. I'll try taking a look at this on the weekend if the 8.3 upgrade doesn't fix it for you.

These are the scripts that are edited for SE:

dcur_cursedSlaveBootsScript.pex
dcur_hisecgagscript.pex
dcur_hisecSlaveBootsScript.pex
dcur_lb_RubberBootsScript.pex
dcur_lb_SlaveBootsScript.pex
dcur_RubberBootsScript.pex
dcur_stunSlaveBootsScript.pex