Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

7 hours ago, Starphyre said:

So, as of a couple weeks ago, I had sacrificed enough chickens, danced naked around my PC long enough, and muddled through instructions I barely understood enough to have everything that I thought was fixed graphically fixed.

Then I finished the bound queen quest and got out of those restraints. To celebrate I decided to attack the 'oh my god my breasts are lethal weapons when I put that on' issue, and discovered the 'body scales' tab on racemenu. It fixed it to my satisfaction, reducing those scale sliders. Next up was 2 tours in Dagonar's prison. (I played through it once, and for rreasons, abandoned my post-prison save and reloaded my pre-prison save and ran through it again. I had something on me marked stolen I didn't wish to lose, so I had to reload and store said item) Toward the end of the second runthrough I started getting minor clipping where I hadn't gotten it before. Like a small patch on the right side of the black armbinder. Like I said, minor.

Upon release, I left the inn in Kynsegrove, which is where I had been ported  to, and, there was a dragon attacking it. I win (yay) and when I looted it, a DCL trap went off and locked me in, among other things, a gold chastity bra. (for half a moment I thought it had used Queen Sarah's bra, but no) The problem being that the bra was now clipping through the bottom 3rd of my breast. I remembered reading that you need to bodyslide build with the build morphs button checked to get the stuff to respond when using the bodyslide sliders, but I didn't read that until after I had gotten everything seemingly fixed 2 weeks ago, so I didn't want to mess with what I had working. Now, since I had something that was for some reason broken, I thought it might have something to do with it, and redid my bodyslide batch build. It made everything worse. You couldn't see the front of a chastity belt at all, and a restrictive corset was entirely within my body.  The originally offending chastity bra was now only visible on maybe the top 20% of my breasts.

This was the same files that gave me my working DD items 2 weeks ago, I hadn't changed anything so I was totally baffled. I rebuilt again, without the morphs button, but no change.  I was out of chickens and it's too early in the morning for naked dancing. I tried re-installing some of the DCL CBBE patches that have been released, and rebuilt again...(without morphs)

Everything seems back how it was (except that the bare patch on the black armbinder moved from the right side to the left side.) except for the chastity bra. When I equip it, it seems right for about 2 seconds and then it seems to..shift? and goes back to clipping through 80% of my breast.

I've tried asking for help before, without much response. I suspect it's because I don't have any supporting info. I'm new to this sort of thing. I don't know how to list out your load order via text like people do. My solution would be to post screenshots of my Vortex page. but it seems inelegant. I don't know how to hide text. I suppose I could get papyrus but at the moment that just seems like another level of complexity to struggle through. I know that DCL makes a log, but searching for it has only lead me to some 'logs' with like 3 lines acknowledging it's installed. If papyrus would help, I'll go and figure out how to get that working.

Zarantha,

The zadslaveboot.pex file you linked to earlier. Will that cure the CTD from the heretical slave boots?

No, the script only fixes the nioverride warning. To fix the CTD from heretical and other HTD items, you need the DDHOTFIX, have that overwrite your bodyslided files.

The problem with the clipping is that the LE CBBE body is not the same as the SE CBBE body. There are some files that fix most of the issues, but not all. it is being worked on.

I'll find the files and post them in a bit, in case you missed them.

1 hour ago, Starphyre said:

I don't have any physics at all. 

As I understand it the only place to get the HDT files for the current script extender is on a Chinese site.  I followed the huge guide someone posted on earlier pages for installing DD and DCL (I think it was this thread, it might have been DD's support thread.) and even asked for clarity, to which I got no response. But it didn't mention physics. I think I could install SMP, but am scared to break something. 

Ah, I just noticed the same thing. I hadn't installed anything crazy like new hairs or cloaks or stuff to wear so I didnt even notice. But I just got put in the chain harness and saw the chains just laying on the ground unmoving.

I googled that as well, found a guide that didnt seem too long but when I got to the chinese site I backed off. Not sure I trust that place especially if I can barely understand the instructions even with google translate.

Would anyone who already has it be willing to upload something here? Either on the loverslab site with credits given so no one complains, or even just private message? >.> It never occurred to me we wouldnt have physics this far into things yet. Maybe Oldrim has spoiled me. If thats not possible for whatever reason, is there some other physics thing that would work with the chains and such so they at least dont look super deformed?

Also in my testing I noticed the SE zip suit still has the same problem as LE, a quick an easy fix would be to remove the clear part for the hands so they dont stick through armbinders and such. But uhm... that's out of my wheelhouse. Know if someone already did, or could?

We no longer have HDT PE in SE, the equivalent is the HDT SMP from the chinese site. A user name Gromilla (he can usually be found on the HDT SMP thread) has the files on his  mediafire if you don't want to use chrome to translate the page: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7hbb9ti7yltvt/Skyrim_Stuff

You need 'SMP dll 1_5_73(updated) SSE' from the SMP dll folder. In it are 3 zips for the two dlls and the high heels stuff. If you don't want high heels, you only need the first two.

The alternative physics is CBPC on the nexus, but it  does not have cloth physics yet. So it won't work for the heretic and other chains in DD, but it will work for most everything else.

For HDT SMP, please be aware that anything from LE that uses HDT PE is not compatible - the xml files need to be completely rewritten and the meshes edited to enable SMP. Make sure when you're downloading HDT stuff, that it says SMP. Hairs are not capable of SMP at this time, if you want that, you need use HDT SMP wigs, like the ones here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18566?tab=posts

The patches are all over the place right now. I'm just going to attach them here instead of going looking for them again.

1. DDHOTFIX - This overwrites your bodyslide files. It will prevent some of the HDT chains from causing a CTD

DDHOTFIX.7z

2.  Bodyslide fixes for CBBE SE. If you're using UNP, let me know, it's a whole different process.

DD_DCL_New_CBBE.7z

3. If you still see clipping after installing the new bodyslide files, then you need to switch out the body to the new cbbe se body and adjust it. Or wait for Roggvir to finish converting the bodyslide stuff. If you want to try your hand at it, there's a guide here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14080

4. To get the physics on the body, you need to build either the CBBE Physics body or the CBBE Special body in bodyslide, as well as batch building all the clothes. This is required for both CBPC and HDT SMP.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

3. If you still see clipping after installing the new bodyslide files, then you need to switch out the body to the new cbbe se body and adjust it. Or wait for Roggvir to finish converting the bodyslide stuff. If you want to try your hand at it, there's a guide here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14080

4. To get the physics on the body, you need to build either the CBBE Physics body or the CBBE Special body in bodyslide, as well as batch building all the clothes. This is required for both CBPC and HDT SMP.

Thanks for the clear and concise info, and instructions, Zarantha. I already had done the hotfix and the new CBBE files. 

I did some body conversions like you're talking about in 3. It's tedious but possible. However if someone else is already working on it, I'll be patient!

I'm about to try to install the physics stuff. Fingers crossed nothing breaks.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

*gives tons of useful information*

Wow is there anything you dont know? But thanks a lot for the links, not sure why there isnt just a compendium of helpful information like that~

Anyway, maybe something else you can help with then. If not don't worry its just my OCD. Anyway, my detail nitpicking self couldnt help but notice that when you're put in a transparant catsuit, that if you pay close attention, it actually swaps out your body inside with what I assume is a default one.

My question is... is there a way to make that body either use the normal one instead of replacing it, or perhaps change it's settings to match your normal one? And, if not really... like I assume... do you know which body it is so I can take the lazier approach of making my body match the zipsuit one? I've tried all the default cbbe ones that I could find and none of them were a match. Its making me think maybe its UNP. If anyone knows for sure tho please let me know.

Until then I guess Ill be going OCD to make a body that matches it from scratch.

Oh, and probably more important... I'm only really a novice with body slide. At first I wanted to be lazy and just build everything to just fit the default cbbe curvy preset, until I noticed some of them like the zipsuit and other things didn't match. So I tried adding those things to the cbbe curvy... and I've no idea how to do that apparently. I assume its just a set of things that all use the same settings, which is why if I changed it and saved for one thing, all the other things would change too that were using it. So I figure there's gotta be a way to add things to the preset. I figure I'll just end up finding the folders and dropping the files in manually. unless for some reason certain devices don't work in the same preset as everything else...

18 minutes ago, unmog said:

Anyway, maybe something else you can help with then. If not don't worry its just my OCD. Anyway, my detail nitpicking self couldnt help but notice that when you're put in a transparant catsuit, that if you pay close attention, it actually swaps out your body inside with what I assume is a default one.

My question is... is there a way to make that body either use the normal one instead of replacing it, or perhaps change it's settings to match your normal one? And, if not really... like I assume... do you know which body it is so I can take the lazier approach of making my body match the zipsuit one? I've tried all the default cbbe ones that I could find and none of them were a match. Its making me think maybe its UNP. If anyone knows for sure tho please let me know.

Yes, that's what I meant by CBBE LE (oldrim) vs CBBE SE bodies and doing the conversion process. The two bodies are not the same, even though they are both CBBE and maintained by Ousnius. If you mean you've got body overlays (tats) and they don't show under a transparent suit, I'm pretty sure you can't fix that unless you want all female bodies to look like yours.

clothing like the zipsuits and catsuits have a base body built in. this is called the reference body. In order to get 'your' body into it instead of the oldrim CBBE body, your body and the body the mesh was built on have to be the same, or you'll get clipping depending on how badly the morphs differ between the two.

Outfit Studio can do this, but it's not an automatic process.  Basically, you open up the catsuit in outfit studio, delete the old cbbe body, add in the new cbbe se body for reference, then conform the sliders. After that you need to tweak it by increasing or decreasing the mesh until you don't see it clipping anymore. then move the sliders one at a time to the max to make sure it still doesn't clip. once it's tweaked, you save the project and you can now build the new outfit, and it will be built to 'your' body.

I promise, someone  is working on going through everything with a fine toothed comb, but until that's done, it's a manual and tedious process to correct for anything that was missed by the first bodyslide patch. 

There is no truly lazy approach, but if you're having trouble with the bodyslide/outfit studio side of things, you could try to convert the LE version of CBBE and use that instead. If you use that approach, make sure you don't have the CBBE SE bodyslide patch installed, or you'll run into the same problem with clipping again.

Some reading on converting to SE, if you want to port the oldrim CBBE over:

Converting Oldrim Files

This is not a guide to converting mods. Here are some:

And while the thread is meant for tracking what has been converted or what won't work, most of us on there will help if you have problems with converting.

DDHOTFIX.7z

27 minutes ago, llokii70 said:

I thought 6.4 Beta 2 was the latest for SSE. Aren't 8.2 and 8.3 for oldrim

Pfiffy posted a link for 8.1 and an upgrade patch to 8.2 a few pages ago on this thread. He has not yet posted a link to 8.3 for SE. If you're comfortable with converting complex mods, I can tell you what is needed to convert 8.3. Otherwise, you need to wait for him to post the new link.

Be aware, Kimy has said you need a new game when upgrading between major versions (like 6.4 to 7.x or 8.x). if you're in the middle of a play through, it will probably be better to wait.

15 hours ago, zarantha said:
  On 4/19/2019 at 4:22 AM, Pfiffy said:

No I don't think so...so Zaz had another file with some more furniture and a crafting guide that is a esp Zaz Craft 2.0.7 its just an esp. All you should have to do is load CK select that file and save it will then give it a SSE header vice a Oldrim header. However when I try to run CK it is asking for some construction.ini because version control it says is enabled. I do not have the ini anywhere. It may have something to do with because I have had oldrim and sse at some points in time loaded at the same time on the same box not sure.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

I promise, someone  is working on going through everything with a fine toothed comb, but until that's done, it's a manual and tedious process to correct for anything that was missed by the first bodyslide patch. 

There is no truly lazy approach, but if you're having trouble with the bodyslide/outfit studio side of things, you could try to convert the LE version of CBBE and use that instead. If you use that approach, make sure you don't have the CBBE SE bodyslide patch installed, or you'll run into the same problem with clipping again.

You're probably right, it might have been easier to do all that stuff I havent done before than what I did... but enough OCD and willpower and I got something pretty close ?

So in case anyone wants a body that closely resembles the one in the transparent catsuit, I decided to upload them. Granted, it's still not really my wheel house tho, and I only checked it with the weight scale all the way to the right, so may not fit for skinnies... but hopefully these are the right files~

For the edited CBBE body= https://puu.sh/DxmMi/12901ffd3b.xml
Just in case, the trans catsuit= https://puu.sh/DxmMB/7f26abb1c3.xml

I made it a bit more form fitting while I was at it so there was less clipping with other stuff. I havent had time to check everything tho, so the chastity stuff might clip. I think they might need their own preset or something. But I'll edit it when I finish the restraints~ I figure if it fits with the suit then it'll fit most everything else, at least fit better.

I'd still like to get a version of the transparent suit without the hands tho, if possible.

2 hours ago, Starphyre said:

Yes! I have jiggly parts!

Thanks again for the assistance. zarantha

Hmm, I installed it but then it tried also installing some animations which I assume are for its physics. But Vortex said there was an error about something to do with a loop. *scratches head* I think it's working tho, and dont wanna bork anything so I assume I just need to install an ini or something for the settings later~

Anyway, after messign around with body slide until I got a headache, I noticed that for some reason the gags werent animating the characters mouth meaning I couldnt really see if it fit or not. Plus, I dunno, maybe I messed something up somehow. Really hope I dont need to start reinstalling everything again.

Gdnight for now, kupo

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

This is not a guide to converting mods. Here are some:

Heh. I DLed the creation kit and it won't run. No messages or anything. I double click on the icon and the blue circle spins for about 10 seconds and then it never launches

4 hours ago, unmog said:

Anyway, after messign around with body slide until I got a headache, I noticed that for some reason the gags werent animating the characters mouth meaning I couldnt really see if it fit or not. Plus, I dunno, maybe I messed something up somehow. Really hope I dont need to start reinstalling everything again.

Sorry for double post. There's a fix for that. pfiffy posted it a while back.  mfg fixes or something. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669

HOORAY.....After much chagrin, frustation, and almost giving up. I kept troubleshooting. I now have all the menus showing up. Believe it or not alot of it seemed to be a esp missing here or there which thanks to NMM, I was able to find via the plugins tab. I have two other easy questions.

1) DD what are the latest versions people know of? I just want to make sure I have the right ones. Assets show up in NMM as 3.0 and Extensions and Framework show up as 4.0.

2) Undeath, god I am starting to hate this mod. I uninstalled the mod via NMM. If anyone has played this played this mod some idiot orc comes to see you. The mod only has three files. Even though I uninstalled the mod this idiot somehow keeps managing to show up and of course now is causing a CTD. Is there a way to kill this?

9 minutes ago, llokii70 said:

2) Undeath, god I am starting to hate this mod. I uninstalled the mod via NMM. If anyone has played this played this mod some idiot orc comes to see you. The mod only has three files. Even though I uninstalled the mod this idiot somehow keeps managing to show up and of course now is causing a CTD. Is there a way to kill this?

Kimy talked about this....somewhere. I read too many threads trying to figure out this DCL stuff. What she said is that mods get baked into saves thus making it dangerous to add or subtract mods in the middle of a playthrough. You probably either have to start anew (ugh!) or from a save before you started that mod.

Um.  3.0 is most recent, but I'm running 4.2 on the others.

Reason I uninstalled it in the first place was it was causing a CTD. The mod they knock you out which seems to be a timed scripting event which in turn I'm assuming is conflicting with something else.

LOL

I don't have a problem with starting over from an earlier but I am going to have to look it up in wikipedia and figure out what is the first in that quest line and then find the appropriate save. 

Gotcha and hey thanks for all the replies.

16 hours ago, llokii70 said:

No I don't think so...so Zaz had another file with some more furniture and a crafting guide that is a esp Zaz Craft 2.0.7 its just an esp. All you should have to do is load CK select that file and save it will then give it a SSE header vice a Oldrim header. However when I try to run CK it is asking for some construction.ini because version control it says is enabled. I do not have the ini anywhere. It may have something to do with because I have had oldrim and sse at some points in time loaded at the same time on the same box not sure.

I'm not sure why you're trying to use zaz craft, or ask in here for help. All that is needed for DD/DCL is Zaz 7 or 8.  Zaz craft has nothing to do with this mod.

The zaz versions needed for DCL are here:

Zaz 7 is in the download link for the page. Zaz 8 is linked in the description.

If all you're worried about is the header version for the esp, I would just try loading your game without resaving. Those of us who have been porting mods for a while have found some mods break when resaving and it's best to just try it first. Resaving is a best practice, but is not required.

I found this on version control, but I've never encountered it before when just trying to resave an esp. Please either post your exact error or a screenshot, and a link to the mod you're trying to port.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Version_control

Have you installed the creation kit from the bethesda launcher?

Are you using Creation Kit Fixes? If so, the fixes don't work with the current version of the CK, you'll need to roll it back to the previous version. Here's the link from a post in the comments there: CK 1.5.3.0 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1itIM7cbDFPg78BH3io0E8kMmsYOviYfG

3 hours ago, llokii70 said:

HOORAY.....After much chagrin, frustation, and almost giving up. I kept troubleshooting. I now have all the menus showing up. Believe it or not alot of it seemed to be a esp missing here or there which thanks to NMM, I was able to find via the plugins tab. I have two other easy questions.

1) DD what are the latest versions people know of? I just want to make sure I have the right ones. Assets show up in NMM as 3.0 and Extensions and Framework show up as 4.0.

1. DDa will likely not change again. The current versions for DD are:

DDa = 3.0

DDi = 4.2

DDx = 4.2

On 11/3/2018 at 11:24 AM, Pfiffy said:

2. You shouldn't remove a mod mid playthrough. If you do, you can try cleaning your save using Fallrim Tools and see if that clears up any left overs from the scripts.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031