Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

11 hours ago, unmog said:

Hmm, I installed it but then it tried also installing some animations which I assume are for its physics. But Vortex said there was an error about something to do with a loop. *scratches head* I think it's working tho, and dont wanna bork anything so I assume I just need to install an ini or something for the settings later~

Anyway, after messign around with body slide until I got a headache, I noticed that for some reason the gags werent animating the characters mouth meaning I couldnt really see if it fit or not. Plus, I dunno, maybe I messed something up somehow. Really hope I dont need to start reinstalling everything again.

Gdnight for now, kupo

Loops most likely refer to conflict resolution.  Like you have mods a, b, and c. This could be a loop according to vortex:

mod a overwrites mod b

mod b overwrites mod c

mod c overwrites mod a

HDT does not have any animations itself, it does have xmls that control the physics.

What animations did you install? Some of the SLAL packs contain furniture, it shouldn't matter what overwrites what, as long as you don't do something like mod a overwrites mod b and mod b overwrites mod a.

To fix the gags, you need mfg console. install one of the mfg fix mods. I use: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669

Note for MfgConsole:

Which mod do you choose? Depends whether you want to see extra actor information (like inventory and spells) or the facial expression table. No, currently you cannot have both.
- If you want the extra information, install Mfg Fix and use More Informative Console
- If you want the expression table, install opparco mfg Command only
Both opparco mfg Command and Mfg Fix include support for the MfgConsoleFunc script, which some Oldrim mods needed.

7 hours ago, Starphyre said:

Heh. I DLed the creation kit and it won't run. No messages or anything. I double click on the icon and the blue circle spins for about 10 seconds and then it never launches

What blue circle?

The CK needs to be installed by the bethesda launcher, but it doesn't  have to be launched from there.

Once the bethseda launcher has it installed, the creation kit exe is in your skyrim directory. you should be able to launch it directly from there.

\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\CreationKit.exe

12 minutes ago, zarantha said:

To fix the gags, you need mfg console. install one of the mfg fix mods. I use: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669

Hmm~question. Im going to try installing it but uhm, if this is a well known issue why isn't that mod just included in the dependancies somewhere for CL or DD?

But thanks for letting me know! Im all sleeped up and headache free so here's to crossing my fingers this fixes the only other problem... Ive at least noticed so far.

14 minutes ago, unmog said:

Hmm~question. Im going to try installing it but uhm, if this is a well known issue why isn't that mod just included in the dependancies somewhere for CL or DD?

But thanks for letting me know! Im all sleeped up and headache free so here's to crossing my fingers this fixes the only other problem... Ive at least noticed so far.

Because it is not a dependency. Did a little looking, it's because it used to be in Sexlab, but with how things are getting ported over, it may not be working in sexlab beta for se and we never realized.

Dreamweaver

If you're using SexLab 1.60 the problem is probably because it doesn't include Mfg Console - which is what Zaz and devious devices use to open mouths for gags. They don't include it themselves, relying on it being in SexLab. 1.60 is currently using SKSE functions for its expressions instead, but Ashal has said that he'll be switching back to Mfg in the next update because the expressions aren't working properly. In the meantime, you can grab Mfg Console off Nexus and install it separately to have your gags working again.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

What blue circle?

The blue circle your cursor exhibits when the CPU is thinking. 

I tried launching it from desktop icon, Beth launcher, and as a tool in vortex. Same results in all places.

Oh, wait I see the issue. 

I didn't know it had to go in the SSE tree, and my C drive is getting crowded.

I installed it on my E. have to move it

Ok so just wanted to come back and give an update. I think I got everything running well now. :) Im still working on finishing my bodyslide things I was working on for the transparant catsuit body if you're crazy like me and just want everything to match or, ya just like the body used in the transparent catsuit. I think I've got most of them, at least the hard ones. I'm going to do some playtesting (about time I actually played the game finally) to see if I notice anything major but afterward I'll share it here unless people don't want me to.

Also, not to uhm, like advertise or anything. But I just made a thing for Skyrim that lets you copy paste in the console (LAlt+V) and you can minimize the game (LAlt+M) even if your in borderless windowed mode. Should work on basically anything else too, and I figured Id share it if anyone wanted it to sorta show my appreciation. :heart:

~More info here if needed~

copypaste and minimize.ahk

Oh, and @zarantha I wanted to ask. Since you seem to know a lot about cathedral and all that, would it be too much a bother if I asked you to upload a file for a transparent catsuit replacement of the current cbbe curvy body? Or maybe curvy doesnt matter and its just a bunch of stats that edit the normal cbbe one. Anyway I wanted to ask just in case I cant fix it all or lose my progress or whatever, since as I said I dont feel confident I know enough to do it properly~

Otherwise, Id be glad to help out on any projects... Id just need someone willing to try teaching me.

11 minutes ago, llokii70 said:

Unmog I am confused so is cursed loot se still on the 6.4 beta at this point because some replied back to me the other day stating it was now on 8.2 or 8.3

DCL SE is on 8.2 Zarantha posted the links to 8.1 and the patch to go from 8.1 to 8.2 either on the last page, or this page of this thread. Oldrim DCL is on 8.3 and people were asking about progress towards an SE update. Which is not done yet.

12 minutes ago, llokii70 said:

Unmog I am confused so is cursed loot se still on the 6.4 beta at this point because some replied back to me the other day stating it was now on 8.2 or 8.3

The main page has not been updated. Pfiffy (who is maintaining the DD and DCL SE ports for Kimy) has ported 8.1 and 8.2, they are linked in this thread. DCL 8.3 has not been ported officially by anyone.

Here it is one more time...

On 5/25/2019 at 9:01 PM, zarantha said:
  On 4/19/2019 at 4:22 AM, Pfiffy said:

1 hour ago, unmog said:

Oh, and @zarantha I wanted to ask. Since you seem to know a lot about cathedral and all that, would it be too much a bother if I asked you to upload a file for a transparent catsuit replacement of the current cbbe curvy body? Or maybe curvy doesnt matter and its just a bunch of stats that edit the normal cbbe one. Anyway I wanted to ask just in case I cant fix it all or lose my progress or whatever, since as I said I dont feel confident I know enough to do it properly~

Not sure I'm getting your meaning here. Cathedral asset optimizer is for converting from LE, it's not needed for the bodyslide at this point.

I don't have a separate file for that suit, what I have is in the DD_DCL_New_CBBE.7z file, or in the DCL mod. If you lose your progress and mess up the file, just reinstall the bodyslide patch first and see if that gets you back to the starting point. If it doesn't, then you can either reinstall DCL or open up the zip and look for the specific files for that suit.

Thanks Zarantha, I apologize because I saw those the other day and I know everyone is killing themselves porting stuff right now due to updates from the evil empire over at Bethesda. Front page right now is confusing and knowing what versions everything is at. So I really appreciate you taking the time.

Joker

When your in a dialogue with people, are they supposed to talk? There currently just stand there and dont say anything. I want to believe this shouldnt be used with Relationship Dialogue overhaul so im going to uninstall and see if that fixes the situation. 

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Not sure I'm getting your meaning here.

Hmm, I mean you explained earlier someway to take the replacement body in the transparent suit so it matched the cbbe body Im using. Or, maybe you explained a way to remove it so it used your normal one.

Im asking, if its not a bother... would you consider uploading a replacement file for the transparent zipsuit I could use?

Also, if you're willing to help, would you be able to remove the hands/gloves of the suit? :)

4 minutes ago, CTayls said:

When your in a dialogue with people, are they supposed to talk? There currently just stand there and dont say anything. I want to believe this shouldnt be used with Relationship Dialogue overhaul so im going to uninstall and see if that fixes the situation. 

If you mean there is some text that pops up but theres no actual voice to hear, it just means they dont have anyone to voice act the parts etc.

If you mean you click them and then nothing happens... I dunno how to fix that ?

1 minute ago, unmog said:

Hmm, I mean you explained earlier someway to take the replacement body in the transparent suit so it matched the cbbe body Im using. Or, maybe you explained a way to remove it so it used your normal one.

Im asking, would you consider uploading a replacement file for the transparent zipsuit?

Also, if it wasnt too much a bother... if possible, would you be able to remove the hands? :)

Ah, I see what you're after now. I haven't made any changes to the bodyslide files for myself since Roggvir is working on them. It doesn't bother me that much.

The bodies are the references inside outfit studio. While it is something separate, it's also the body you have from installing CBBE. There's no point to uploading the body, since it's part of CBBE. What could be uploaded are the bodyslide files, but I haven't worked on them, so I don't have any to upload.

You would follow the tutorial here. I'm leaving out a lot of steps.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14080

Basically, delete the base shape:

2019-05-27_0156.png.dbba139ffbcd112a35a29309ceeb919c.png

Then go to file and load reference and select your body

2019-05-27_0156_001.png.6bc7eecc9e3c6c145f98637510e18911.png

Now you've got the new body in the outfit and just need to fix the clipping.

2019-05-27_0157.png.8f778df9328f0b5d21023a9e3745d4e2.png

2 minutes ago, unmog said:

If you mean there is some text that pops up but theres no actual voice to hear, it just means they dont have anyone to voice act the parts etc.

If you mean you click them and then nothing happens... I dunno how to fix that ?

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul isnt the cause. When i say dialogue i just mean in genera. No sound/text. However after trying to experiment i currently have almost every item on me and cant get them off. I cant see the text so now i just wait and see xD

15 minutes ago, CTayls said:

There is no voice dialogue for most mods, including this one. If you don't have Fuz ro d-oh installed, the text may go by too quickly to read. I also enable subtitles because of the no voices for mods.

If you're talking to someone and there's no text, try enabling subtitles and get fuz ro d-oh installed. If there's still no text, then there's a conflict with a mod somewhere preventing the dialogue. It's not Relationship Dialogue overhaul, as I am using that too and haven't seen an issue with speaking to NPCs from this mod.

27 minutes ago, zarantha said:

There is no voice dialogue for most mods, including this one. If you don't have Fuz ro d-oh installed, the text may go by too quickly to read. I also enable subtitles because of the no voices for mods.

If you're talking to someone and there's no text, try enabling subtitles and get fuz ro d-oh installed. If there's still no text, then there's a conflict with a mod somewhere preventing the dialogue. It's not Relationship Dialogue overhaul, as I am using that too and haven't seen an issue with speaking to NPCs from this mod.

Enabling subtitles worked. Do you still recommend getting Fuz as well?

39 minutes ago, CTayls said:

Also now im getting issue when i get arrested the game just crashes. What could be causing that?

Well, I know the new cursed loot comes with some stuff for prison. I havent tried it yet, but I remember it saying to disable it if your using the prison overhaul mod.

29 minutes ago, unmog said:

Well, I know the new cursed loot comes with some stuff for prison. I havent tried it yet, but I remember it saying to disable it if your using the prison overhaul mod.

I dont have any prison mods installed. When i had sex lab prison rape installed id get to the jail and then itd crash, so i removed it, and now whenever it says "You've been sentencd...." i crash. So ill see if i cant find a fix.

16 minutes ago, CTayls said:

I dont have any prison mods installed. When i had sex lab prison rape installed id get to the jail and then itd crash, so i removed it, and now whenever it says "You've been sentencd...." i crash. So ill see if i cant find a fix.

Cursed Loot should have an option in its debug menu to log crashes. That could be helpful to figure out whats wrong.

it's one of the boots 

There is a hotfix file for it. but it will take me a while to find a link

Edit: Or maybe not a while.

https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

Extract that into your skyrim folder AFTER your bodyslide build. Re-extract it every time after you do a body slide batch build. 

re-edit: For clarity, I'm addressing the folks with the prison crash