Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 hours ago, mallekalle said:

I tried it out as described, though the issue persists. Fortunately, I had a lot of fun with Cursed Loot in the past! :)

Papyrus.0.log 1.01 MB · 0 downloads PapyrusUtilDev.log 370.35 kB · 0 downloads

If the MCM is not initializing even with the process linked, then disable DCL in your mod list and start a new game, and wait for all MCMs to initialize. 
Save and exit.

Launch Skyrim again (sometimes just exit to menu and loading the save is fine, I just like to go all the way out to be sure)

Wait for the second round of MCM initializations to finish

Save and exit again

Enable DCL and wait - it should initialize this time

If it's still not initializing, check the troubleshooting post and make sure you don't have any of the mods known to cause problems.

On 1/7/2024 at 9:55 PM, mallekalle said:

After long time, I started off another Skyrim-Run and utilize a lot of mods for a graphical overhaul - also I switched to Nemesis instead of using FNIS. Devious Devices are loaded as well as SexLab Framework (at least according to MCM), but I have issues with DCUR.

Even though I got the DCUR-MCM-menu initialized, the mod's activities are not executed (solicitation dialogues runs, but no actions; Tie Me Up via Debug menu does not result in devious devices being applied, ...). I have tried several things (switching to ZAP8 and back to ZAP7, using both Nemesis and FNIS according to https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54702), but it does not work and I find a lot of errors ("Unable to link type..." and invalid objects) in relation to DCUR. 

I have no idea what to do or where to go on analyzing this issue. Does anyone have an idea? :(

Papyrus.0.log 714.3 kB · 1 download PapyrusUtilDev.log 310.88 kB · 0 downloads

Install all your other mods including DD and then test them a little. You'll need to also add some DD's to yourself with either console command or through other mod to see it's working. Only then save and quit game to enable DCL.

Also if you disable or uninstall any mod, your save will no longer be clean and it would be preferrable to start a new game. Most people don't follow this rule totally, but you should know that save will be almost pointless for making any bug or support reports because you might have broken it yourself beyond recognition.

(I'm just saying, you said you switched ZAP 7 and 8. Something like that requires a new game inbetween swaps. Just use ZAP 8 and stick to it imo, it's not got to do with your problems and DD or DCL don't use ZAP at all.)

After a long time of trying to figure out what was breaking my DCL MCM, I figured to share here in case anyone has my problem.

I had recently switched to Skyrim Unbound and selected "quick start" in its MCM options, thinking it would make things easier. Since then, when heading to the DCL MCM and pressing "Debug" to try to load my saved settings, the MCM would break. It'd be unresponsive, no matter the wait time. If I'd exit then come back, I would be unable to access the MCM at all. I've tried suggestions and recommended fixes on several new games, waiting, spawning in the world, using console commands, nothing worked. Finally, I reinstalled Skyrim Unbound and left its default settings, and now it works.

Hoping this may help others who are having trouble with this.

I am on Skyrim SE ver. 1.6.1130 if that makes any difference.

Edited by Altami
Added my skyrim version

Hello, it's my first time giving this mod a serious try, so i don't know everything about it. I want to ask if i need Prison Overhaul for when sent to prison (from what I understood DCL has it's own prison but it didn't trigger for me) and Sexlab Inflation Framework/Fill Her Up? Thank you

Is there an external method to enable the MCM showing up whilst restrained? I'm using a mod (being a cow) that equips armor to my character and they're classified as devices, which means I cannot access the menus to enable that option in the MCM without totally disabling that mod's functions, I'm trying to disable the arousal buffs as they're kind of wild and also lead to alot of moments where I'll just drop dead because my hp debuffed while I was low to begin with, edit; disregard this. I am a buffoon, just noticed it has an option to temporarily pause visuals. 

Edited by DerpLykiaos
4 hours ago, DerpLykiaos said:

Is there an external method to enable the MCM showing up whilst restrained?

In the MCM is option to not disable menus when restrained. Not sure where it was but check all "miscellaneous" categories first i guess. If it's already disabled then you can only go back to a save where menus were not locked. You can then export the MCM settings and import in your main save point.

10 hours ago, Nyublia said:

Hello, it's my first time giving this mod a serious try, so i don't know everything about it. I want to ask if i need Prison Overhaul for when sent to prison (from what I understood DCL has it's own prison but it didn't trigger for me) and Sexlab Inflation Framework/Fill Her Up? Thank you

No, you don't need those mods to make it work.
It's not guaranteed you will go to DCL's prison when you get caught doing something. It usually requires a high bounty. Try killing a guard if you want to test it. 

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

No, you don't need those mods to make it work.
It's not guaranteed you will go to DCL's prison when you get caught doing something. It usually requires a high bounty. Try killing a guard if you want to test it. 

Thank you, What about Cum Inflation? do i need anything for that? I also noticed yesterday that solicitation doesn't give any money. Do i need to set up some percentage of successful solicitation that will reward money?

so, i was sent to the Prison for women, all good and dandy, but then i encounter some scary zones in the mines and warehouse, where my game behaves like it has lag and my computer start to believe it's an airplane. Do you guys have any idea what might cause this and how can i fix it? i'm guessing a script but i'm not sure and i definitely don't know how to fix it. Thanks

Hello, I have just started playing Skyrim for the first time (yeah where have I been) and I'm having a problem I can't figure out.

I bought Sasha and I was led to believe she came with restraints but she doesn't.

After a little while I discovered a box in my inventory named "sasha's toy box" (no mention had been made of this anywhere)

If you open it, you get a bunch of restraints for Sasha, Cuffs, An Armbinder, Gags...

if I try to give her any of these items it says "Please, use my custom restraints if you want to tie me up. At least they are made for me!

Well, apparently not....

also I dont know if this is the appropriate place to ask this however....

I keep getting messages like this:

this device (slave high heels) requires NetImmerse Override

when I try to wear a lot of my boots it says

This Device (Iron Ballet Boots) requires Netimmerse Override, which you do not have installed.

from what I read the functionality of that mod has been taken over by something else.. but this error message still pops up...

it has been said RaceMenu already includes NetImmerse Override, well I'm using RaceMenu but I'm still getting this error message

Also my Sasha along the way during our adventures has gathered a collar and wrist cuffs locked on her that I cannot seem to remove.

Edited by paintpeeler
1 hour ago, Nyublia said:

so, i was sent to the Prison for women, all good and dandy, but then i encounter some scary zones in the mines and warehouse, where my game behaves like it has lag and my computer start to believe it's an airplane. Do you guys have any idea what might cause this and how can i fix it? i'm guessing a script but i'm not sure and i definitely don't know how to fix it. Thanks

That's normally caused by physics. There are several DD with chains that you should check they are working. Use "Faster HDT-SMP" instead of "HDT-SMP" mod, some Bodyslide building is also relevant.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Interact with Sasha and she have menu Sasha where are many options included put on restraints

The only thing that works is the chastity belt because she has it.  She doesn't have the rest of her restraints *I DO* They were given to  me in a box called "Sasha's toy box" and I CANNOT give them to her.

The Box Contains:

Sasha's ankle chains

Sasha's Arm Cuffs

Sasha's Armbinder

Sasha's Ball Gag

Sasha's Blindfold

Sasha's Chastity Belt

Sasha's Chastity Bra

Sasha's Gag Harness

Sasha's Leg Cuffs

Sasha's Shackles

Sasha's Slave Boots

Sasha's Slave Collar

Sasha's Slave Harness

Sasha's Vibrator Control

if I try to give any of these to Sasha I get a message pop up saying Sasha is already wearing an Armbinder (she's not)

and then I get a prompt:

"Please use my custom restraints if you want to tie me up. At least they are made for me!"

and there's an OK button

by default on the Sasha menu it has

"Lets lock you in some devices"

my choices are

I am going to belt you that will keep your temptations in check.

This chastity  bra will keep you from playing with your boobs.

I will lock you in full chastity gear to keep your horny self in check.

All right, that's all for now.

so.. what now?

Edited by paintpeeler
6 hours ago, paintpeeler said:

so.. what now?

First be sure that she doesn't have on any standard DD restraint - even bugged. When she is completely free then you can wear those by order. As example if you want wear a plugs first you need put on chastity then exit from menu and show up option put inside plugs. if you don't have some options then possibly because she have on some restrainsts from traps or bugged restraints.

On 12/27/2022 at 2:57 AM, notsomonke said:

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anybody has had a similar issue to mine and if they found a fix to this issue. My issue is:
When being sent to the Dagonar Prison for Women, I get punished for attacking the guards once the forced sex animation plays during my initiation with either the guard or warden, it then sentences me three extra days and breaks the game by keeping me in the starting room. I assume the same thing is occurring for me when being arrested for solicitation, as it has me enter combat when being sentenced to the prison on that route, which also breaks the game. Once again, if anybody has had a similar issue or knows what the issue is, please let me know!

On 12/27/2022 at 3:00 PM, MidnightSun120497 said:

I'm having this exact same issue, I'm *guessing* it's a conflict - seconding the request!

Hey i had this exact problem too with the LE version and yes, i can confirm that it is conflicts with Public Whore, resulting in the "you assaulted the guards" notification / punishment. i had this problem too nonstop until i specifically disabled public whore!

hope this helps 

On 1/29/2024 at 1:03 AM, Elsidia said:

First be sure that she doesn't have on any standard DD restraint - even bugged. When she is completely free then you can wear those by order. As example if you want wear a plugs first you need put on chastity then exit from menu and show up option put inside plugs. if you don't have some options then possibly because she have on some restrainsts from traps or bugged restraints.

she has NOTHING ON

she will accept NOTHING from me that is designed for her.

this is driving me crazy

I even went back in my saves to just at the moment I acquired her and tried. No dice. she will NOT accept the restraints I have in my inventory that are for her.

you're talking about putting things on her. I can't even get them TO her

I thought I was pretty clear about the situation. apparently not.

Edited by paintpeeler
2 hours ago, paintpeeler said:

she has NOTHING ON

Elsidia said "bugged devices", you can only check that from the console by checking all the hidden equipped items.

Few of the hidden devices are harmless like "device hider" and few others, first 2 numbers of any item's ID are the mod index in your load order just to help understand items that have no name at all.

Devious Devices always equips items in pairs where one is visible in the inventory and other is not. The internal script is supposed to deal with that invisible item and remove it but it's sometimes possible that it fails.

Edited by Zaflis
7 hours ago, paintpeeler said:

Ok here we are:

1) Got unrestrained Sasha:

Spoiler

ScreenShot208.thumb.jpg.9abcbdb9fc11a318336566b75c1a44b7.jpg

2) Interact with her:

Spoiler

ScreenShot209.thumb.jpg.d39469d1386420f72c16bc994e7949a4.jpg

3) Choose let's lock in some devices:

Spoiler

ScreenShot210.thumb.jpg.d6f08bc9c6c0ed2af70829d20f6d1908.jpg

4) There is a few options i choose Chastity:

Spoiler

ScreenShot211.thumb.jpg.85359fb21d4c2873819ed56e8f12afef.jpg

5) Now Sasha wear chastity gear and shows up new option about plugs:

Spoiler

ScreenShot212.thumb.jpg.6b7e60562cdace0739416b19ef78fbfe.jpg

6) Sasha will deny to submissive to you, so you can equip Sasha Slave collar - need be in inventory and then shows up new main menu:

Spoiler

ScreenShot214.thumb.jpg.097116098efb1368855428c7fabca0ad.jpg

7) Now shows up more restrictive functions:

Spoiler

ScreenShot215.thumb.jpg.a35882cb05de5e8e8e6c60d0882fca90.jpg

8 ) To shows up those options you need in your inventory items with contains Sasha in name:

Spoiler

ScreenShot216.thumb.jpg.12fb4e2d933c1a8ca9d51652d1c4d09e.jpg

Note: if you lost some items - you can buy it from Dollmaker box again.

If you lost Sasha Slave collar - i don't know any other chance as spawn it in console.

Edited by Elsidia
7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Ok here we are:

1) Got unrestrained Sasha:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot208.thumb.jpg.9abcbdb9fc11a318336566b75c1a44b7.jpg

2) Interact with her:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot209.thumb.jpg.d39469d1386420f72c16bc994e7949a4.jpg

3) Choose let's lock in some devices:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot210.thumb.jpg.d6f08bc9c6c0ed2af70829d20f6d1908.jpg

4) There is a few options i choose Chastity:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot211.thumb.jpg.85359fb21d4c2873819ed56e8f12afef.jpg

5) Now Sasha wear chastity gear and shows up new option about plugs:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot212.thumb.jpg.6b7e60562cdace0739416b19ef78fbfe.jpg

6) Sasha will deny to submissive to you, so you can equip Sasha Slave collar - need be in inventory and then shows up new main menu:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot214.thumb.jpg.097116098efb1368855428c7fabca0ad.jpg

7) Now shows up more restrictive functions:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot215.thumb.jpg.a35882cb05de5e8e8e6c60d0882fca90.jpg

8 ) To shows up those options you need in your inventory items with contains Sasha in name:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot216.thumb.jpg.12fb4e2d933c1a8ca9d51652d1c4d09e.jpg

Note: if you lost some items - you can buy it from Dollmaker box again.

If you lost Sasha Slave collar - i don't know any other chance as spawn it in console.

ok I went down through step 4. at step 5, my Sasha was not wearing anything but the dress she was wearing when I purchased her and her chastity belt.

ScreenShot5sm.png is what I get when I try to give her her Armbinder.

So I tried your step 4 - She was wearing her belt when I purchased her, the bra (or cuffs for that matter) did NOT go on l like it did in your photo. I don't see how they could, *I* have them.

I got what you see in ScreenShot6.png

In your step 5 she has all her gear on.. Mine hasn't changed. I just locked the chastity belt on her (which she already had on when I bought her)

I tell her (one of the two options) that I am going to lock arm and  legs cuffs on her. I get photo SceenShot8.png

(I NEVER get the lock a slave collar on you like in your photo - she doesn't HAVE it..I do)

I can keep saying I want to lock something else on her and it just comes back to this same menu until I just choose "All right that's all for now"

I CANNOT get any other restraints on her. I CANNOT give her the restraints that were given to me.

now what?

added ScreenShot10.png a list of her items in MY inventory that I CANNOT give her

If I try to give her her slave collar, the option looks like it wants ti put it on ME but I say go ahead, it appears around her neck, then when the dialogs close it disappears and I get

ScreenShot5sm.png.c36890a8f68be6f7fae3371c906ee383.png

ScreenShot6sm.png

ScreenShot8sm.png

ScreenShot10sm.png

Edited by paintpeeler
added ScreenShot10 a list of her items in MY inventory that I CANNOT give her