Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

20 hours ago, Kenway21 said:

In the troubleshooting post, do I need the 'Devious Devices SE patch esp'?

It's included already in the DD installer. The one attached on the post has some updates (i don't recall what exactly), so I'd recommend grabbing it. But it's not required since you have an older version of the patch already.

8 hours ago, Sora丶 said:

When I want to finish the Captured Princess quest, the corp of customer just fly away and i can't find it even using "movetoqt".There is no mod that cleaning the corps.So how can i fix this problem?

The only mods we're aware of that cause that problem are the ones that clean up corpses. So all i can say is remove all your mods except DCL and it's requirements, then make sure there's no issues with just the base mods. Then add your other mods in one at a time or in small groups and find out when it breaks.

8 hours ago, Sora丶 said:

When I want to finish the Captured Princess quest, the corp of customer just fly away and i can't find it even using "movetoqt".There is no mod that cleaning the corps.So how can i fix this problem?

Make sure the DCL's LAL addon is almost last in the load order, so that other mods don't override that area. I don't know if you could have some physics related mod that's doing it too.

I had been playing Skyrim safely for a long time until I began to suspect that all the containers were too safe... to the point that I filled my inventory with Lucky Charm, Figrid Wash, and a very generous amount of keys. ..
That's when I decided to test if the cursed traps really worked... and I increased the activation percentage little by little... until I reached 100%! And no trap was activated! I've already played this mod on other occasions and this is the first time it's happened to me.
Any idea how to fix it?

Spoiler

image.png.e1639e543ea5275cafb1f19ab710483c.png

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

The only mods we're aware of that cause that problem are the ones that clean up corpses. So all i can say is remove all your mods except DCL and it's requirements, then make sure there's no issues with just the base mods. Then add your other mods in one at a time or in small groups and find out when it breaks.

Never mind, i find it's a problem of order, i just justified the order and solve this problem.

3 hours ago, petterparker said:

Any idea how to fix it?

First you need change not only this point but many to activate traps like a  containers modification to max and arousal settings (you can low arousal if you are in "safe")

Second check debug part into MCM about active quest running: true - there must be false. If true you are unsed some DCL quests and traps is disabled while there will be false (all DCL quests completed)

On 12/21/2023 at 3:24 AM, Elsidia said:

MCM about active quest running

Oh yes, this is true... Since you mention it, I started Leon's quest... however, I never finished it... because in another game, at the end of the mission... my character was trapped in some piercings that were impossible to unlock!! So I decide to go back to the load before entering the party... that must be the problem, is there a way to cancel the quest?

11 hours ago, Renrsir said:

machine translation

The High security slave roots in this mod and the slave electric shock shoes of the same model will become straw sandals after being equipped, but the sound effect is normal. Does anyone know why?

My versions are dd5.2 and dcl9.0.

What race are you, and are you playing a male? 

Did you batch build the bodyslides properly? 

Hi sorry to bother, I was just wondering if anyone has or can make a patch between this and JK's Whiterun Outskirts? Leon's house is pretty much inaccessible as its merged with a wall that the outskirts mod places there.

I did search the thread and the outskirts mod name did pop up, but the post said that the file was misnamed and is for another mod affecting the same area

6 hours ago, ZephyrDrake said:

Hi sorry to bother, I was just wondering if anyone has or can make a patch between this and JK's Whiterun Outskirts? Leon's house is pretty much inaccessible as its merged with a wall that the outskirts mod places there.

I did search the thread and the outskirts mod name did pop up, but the post said that the file was misnamed and is for another mod affecting the same area

There's not one that I'm aware of. I'm not great with moving shit in the CK, so doing a patch is unlikely unless someone else does it.

Best I've got until/if that happens is open the console, click the wall and type disable. As long as you don't click anything else in the console, you can enable again after you come back out if you want to. I'm assuming the wall is a fence type wall, i didn't have whiterun outskirts last time i played with DCL.

7 hours ago, Kenway21 said:

Is there a guide on how this quest works like in Submissive Lola mod?

No there is no guide.

In simple words:

Spoiler

1) You need steal collar key from your Dom (new menu when interact with Dom)

2) Now starting timer. After some time it will shows result. If you are success, some code is deciphered (shows progress)  If failed, you need start from point 1 and all progress is reset.

3) When code is 100% complete, you are free.

Edited by Elsidia

I've been trying to figure out how to start the cursed collar quest, but I can't seem to get it to start. The only cursed items I've seen are the cursed plugs, but I can never seem to get the cursed collar or anything else from the set. I've tried almost everything, including setting the event parameters to be zero for everything else but the cursed collar quest, and it just locks me into either a whore collar or slave collar. Any ideas on how to get the quest to trigger? Is there a guaranteed location of the cursed collar?

4 hours ago, SeraSylver said:

Any ideas on how to get the quest to trigger?

Spoiler

While you not complete "Cursed Collar" in main quest line (in DCL 9.0) "Bound in Skyrim" you can't trigger random events of collar. Only after complete "Cursed collar" quest in that line, random events start trigger.

4 hours ago, SeraSylver said:

Is there a guaranteed location of the cursed collar

Yes it is.

Spoiler

In DCL 9.0 it's main quest item and you are lead to collar by progress "Bound In Skyrim" quest line

Edited by Elsidia
6 hours ago, Elsidia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

While you not complete "Cursed Collar" in main quest line (in DCL 9.0) "Bound in Skyrim" you can't trigger random events of collar. Only after complete "Cursed collar" quest in that line, random events start trigger.

Yes it is.

Hide contents

In DCL 9.0 it's main quest item and you are lead to collar by progress "Bound In Skyrim" quest line

How do I start the bound in Skyrim quest? I've tried looking for it all I can't find it.