Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

Pick a racemenu. are you ae or vr?

You get that message when your racemenu is not working properly, or something has reverted DD/DCL's scripts to the LE version.

Also make sure nothing is overwriting DD or DCL., except each other.

If you have DD NG, that also is ok. Just no separate script patches

special edition

the LE version of the netimmerse override scripts wont load and there is no SE version. at least that I have found.

they said online that racemenu takes its place. I have racemenu but the boots still dont work, ,why?

4 hours ago, paintpeeler said:

special edition

the LE version of the netimmerse override scripts wont load and there is no SE version. at least that I have found.

they said online that racemenu takes its place. I have racemenu but the boots still dont work, ,why?

Get rid of racemenu vr then. I saw it in your screenshot. Having this enabled WILL break racemenu in SE.

image.png.8d76d3c00600238058a2f38f16db9183.png

Yes, skee replaces netimmerse in SE, and the scripts for DD and DCL have been updated to check if you are skee or netimmerse. If detection is not working, you have something reverting the scripts, which is why i said nothing overwrites DD/DCL.  Or your Racemenu is not working right. Turn on the conflicts column in MO2 so you can see what is overwriting what.

To make sure racemenu's skee.dll is actually working look at your skse64.log or attach it here.

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log 

I have dismissed Sasha as follower. She is staying behind at a player home managed by "My Home is your Home". However I still get this dialog topic with NPCs although Sasha is not with me:

grafik.png.7aa654a6acf10becbc8e8a30cc146b5d.png

What could be a reason for this behaviour?

15 hours ago, Gudulba said:

I have dismissed Sasha as follower. She is staying behind at a player home managed by "My Home is your Home". However I still get this dialog topic with NPCs although Sasha is not with me:

skyrim might not realize she's dismissed. it's a vanilla bug.

On 2/27/2024 at 4:54 AM, zarantha said:

If you have other mods that can do rape (such as defeat), you can get tied up from there.

Well, I have Defeat but it happened in a Cursed Loot rape event and the message boxes were from DCL.

yes I deleted the VR copy of racemenu .. I do not have a skee64.log.. I have the following in my skyrim directory

skee64.dll

skee64.ini

skse64_1_6_1130.dll

skse64_1_6_1130.dll

skse64_1_6_1170.dll

skse64_loader.exe

skse64_readme.txt

skse64_whatsnew.txt

1 hour ago, paintpeeler said:

yes I deleted the VR copy of racemenu .. I do not have a skee64.log.. I have the following in my skyrim directory

skee64.dll

skee64.ini

skse64_1_6_1130.dll

skse64_1_6_1130.dll

skse64_1_6_1170.dll

skse64_loader.exe

skse64_readme.txt

skse64_whatsnew.txt

Skee doesn't belong to the Skyrim directory, it's a mod for SKSE. To me that's:

G:\Games\SkyrimSE\MO\mods\RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-16-19080-0-4-16-1601805673\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.dll

MO2 will treat that exactly the same as \Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.dll

It will just be there when you install Racemenu normally. Never manually extract Zip or 7-Zip archives! Let your mod launcher install them properly, i don't know if you use Vortex, NMM, MO2 or whatever.

And you are supposed to have only 1 version of SKSE's dll.

Edited by Zaflis
1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Skee doesn't belong to the Skyrim directory, it's a mod for SKSE. To me that's:

G:\Games\SkyrimSE\MO\mods\RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-16-19080-0-4-16-1601805673\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.dll

MO2 will treat that exactly the same as \Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.dll

It will just be there when you install Racemenu normally. Never manually extract Zip or 7-Zip archives! Let your mod launcher install them properly, i don't know if you use Vortex, NMM, MO2 or whatever.

And you are supposed to have only 1 version of SKSE's dll.

I put it there because when I was setting this up I had a problem with SKSE.. something told me to do that to put it where it is. and yes I know I have some extra modules sitting in there.. im not sure which ones were the right ones honestly. but skse is installed and working. I am using MO2 but I used to use vortex... had all kinds of problem with it. why do you have skse files in the racemenu folder. that's a different product.

2 hours ago, paintpeeler said:

I put it there because when I was setting this up I had a problem with SKSE.. something told me to do that to put it where it is. and yes I know I have some extra modules sitting in there.. im not sure which ones were the right ones honestly. but skse is installed and working. I am using MO2 but I used to use vortex... had all kinds of problem with it. why do you have skse files in the racemenu folder. that's a different product.

Because that's where the DLLs that depend on skse go. it's not skse itself.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

No it will continue in next versions. When and in what version i don't know.

So Bound In Skyrim is a permanent active quest until Kimy add new content to it? 

Alright, thanks for the heads up. I though for a second it was a bug. :)

On 2/29/2024 at 12:56 AM, zarantha said:
On 2/28/2024 at 9:16 AM, Gudulba said:

On 2/29/2024 at 12:56 AM, zarantha said:

skyrim might not realize she's dismissed. it's a vanilla bug.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! I use iAFT for follower management. I tried to remove Sasha from iAFT by "Reset NPC", then asked her to join again and then dismissed here again and voilà, the dialog topic has vanished.

6 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

Is the outfit is indeed pink or it was a missing mesh?

You mean it would miss texture, it would look quite different and plain if so. Missing mesh would make a huge triangle or "invisible item" worn on you. Anyway pink as you showed is as it's supposed to look.

On 2/29/2024 at 5:20 PM, paintpeeler said:

skee64.dll

skee64.ini

skse64_1_6_1130.dll

skse64_1_6_1130.dll

skse64_1_6_1170.dll

skse64_loader.exe

skse64_readme.txt

skse64_whatsnew.txt

I wouldn't really bother in VR; there's a dialog bug that fucks up the main story. No hate to Kimy - she didn't develop it for VR. Once you get to the point where it's supposed to start the Whip and Chain Inn part of the main story, the quest fails to complete and you're stuck in your bondage gear. You also can't do any of the quests that start from special dialog (like the Leon/Leah quest)

I love DCL, but it just doesn't work right in VR.

7 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

I love DCL, but it just doesn't work right in VR.

What exactly you mean by stuck and how it related to VR?

I know there is bug, when you don't have installed SOS, some bard in Whip and Chain Inn uses SOS and damage save.

It's not shows anything as when you try to complete Quest Currier in Chains, then there no shows up quest end dialogue.

If VR version have SOS mod, then just install it before first time enter in inn and all must work fine.

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

You mean it would miss texture, it would look quite different and plain if so. Missing mesh would make a huge triangle or "invisible item" worn on you. Anyway pink as you showed is as it's supposed to look.

Thanks for the heads up.

It just that some outfit/clothes I been using such as YoRHa 2B Attire need YoRHa 2B Attire - TBD or else the outfit would shown up at pink color. It doesn't help either when the outfit display at inventory UI shown it as black outfit instead. :)

What exactly you mean by stuck and how it related to VR?

I know there is bug, when you don't have installed SOS, some bard in Whip and Chain Inn uses SOS and damage save.

It's not shows anything as when you try to complete Quest Currier in Chains, then there no shows up quest end dialogue.

If VR version have SOS mod, then just install it before first time enter in inn and all must work fine.

I believe it's the end of Courier in Chains, yes. When you're talking to Dollmaker to end the quest and start Whip and Chain Inn quest. The dialog completes but the quest end doesn't trigger, nor do your binds come off.

You also can't talk to certain key characters at all, like the guard outside Whip and Chain, or that dude in whiterun that starts the Leon/Leah quest.

I doubt very much it has anything to do with SoS, because I don't have that installed on AE either and the mod runs fine on there.

Edited by Allen Harris
3 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

or that dude in whiterun that starts the Leon/Leah quest.

Hmm... If my memory is right, that dude not start Leon quest.  Leon quest start Leon itself (in Whiterun inn can be found him).

Hmm... If my memory is right, that dude not start Leon quest.  Leon quest start Leon itself (in Whiterun inn can be found him).

It's not just Leon, you can't talk to the guard at Whip and Chain either.

Like I said, I'm not throwing shade at Kimy, it's just that the VR engine doesn't seem to run key parts of the quest right.

Edit: hmmm...I wonder if I recompile the mod in Creation Kit running on the VR version of Skyrim if that would fix it.

Edited by Allen Harris
16 hours ago, H Bof said:

I'm getting a ctd whenever the prisoner shackles are equipped during the prison sentence. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Something with SMP. Do you have Faster SMP installed? It is required for the chain physics. If you're crashing with FSMP installed still, then build the no HDT version of the prisoner chains in bodyslide. It will build an alternate version that isn't susceptible to crashing.