[mod] Sexbound Half-Breed Draconis Support (No Consent)

Sexbound Half-Breed Draconis Support (No Consent)

= Permission/Consent has not been approved by the Original Author and is susceptible to legal actions by the Original Creator. =

This patch adds SexboundAPI support for the Draconis Race.

Installation:

Unzip the content in the starbound mod folder

Requires:

[Sexbound API]

Sexbound API by Locuturus = https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4337-starbound-sexbound-api/

[ Draconis Race Links ]

= Non-Steam Version =

https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/draconis-the-race-of-humanoid-dragons.4526/

= Steam Version =

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=868165595

Please Note that pregnancy will only work if the pregnancy.config code for "enableCompatibleMates" is set to "true". The config is located on the Sexbound Unpak Version: SexboundAPI\scripts\sexbound\plugins\pregnancy.config.

Race Compatible to Pregnancy:

• Wyvernis(Draconis)
  • Argonian
  • Kazdra
  • Human
  • Ningen
  • ???
  • "Feel free to request any more race pairing, although I will only prioritized on selecting any viable Reptilian, Human-like and Dragon races only"

Update Note:

Assets for this patch was borrowed from the Full-Breed patch and with some editing to make the support patch faster to make towards completion.

Changelog :

2.3 - Added two race that's compatible with the half-breed.

2.2 - Fixed an error could not apply patch to an /npcs/warriorvillager.npctype.patch. Caused by: No such key 'scripts' in pathApply("/scripts/-").

2.1 - Fixed an error where certain type of npc can't be use to sexbound and fix by renaming the npc folder from "npc" to "npcs".

2.0 - Update to the latest Sexbound version.

1.1 - Added Draconis custom .npctype.

1.0 - First release of the Race Support.

Credits to the Original Author:

= Notameme / Be Patient, I have Autism =

Credits to the v2.0 Update File:
= Paco =

Be Advised:

= For those who wants to edit this support, please ask for permission from the author of this support first before you make changes, and reposting this support and changing the author of the support will be reported, Original Race Author/Retexture Author has also have the rights of taking this down if by request has been given.

= If you're going to make a modpak, please notify the authors first before you do so

= Forced public support update without their permission is not a way to go, even after the mod is dead, it should be stayed dead but its alright to have it as a personal mod. File Updator will be held responsible as well.

UNAUTHORIZED EDITS:

• Slot 1
  • Slot 2
  • Slot etc...

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Kolljak1 said:

Draconic Race is a bit scuffed animations flicker and head/body are dysnced. i ran a fresh download of it alone to see if it stayed scuffed.

Its outdated, I will update it when the race author gives permission to use their race.

5 hours ago, gerfunk said:

The original mod has an "Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent." clause on the playstarbound page, is that not enough for your purposes?

disregard that, sometimes we can't rely on playstarbound page unless that OG race author stated that they're done with the mod, won't continue it but if they do so that the mod should stay dead and no patch/revival/update should be distributed, just respect the decision the author has made. Although, nothing would stop anyone on making a private support though but they can't publish it publicly due the following: No Permission, Permission has been denied, or existing support already published.

• 2 months later...
On 6/27/2019 at 12:52 AM, Galactakiller said:

Hmm, I don't think my Draconis goes well ...
I know I made her story as a neutral girl who's not that attracted to sex, but it's still annoying ...

20190626184434_1.jpg

Still outdated and waiting for author's permission for allowance of sexbound usage.

1 hour ago, Pumpky850 said:

I think it's free to use any materials, so...

we're not an FU staffs that absorbs good mods and we're not just gonna make supports that hasn't notified them, its like stealing things behind their back and disrespectful, and its like just going back like what happened last year when Sexbound API got a bad press and was almost removed.

8 hours ago, CupCake7633 said:

Bruh dude, you're just too lazy to update this mod, admit it

How about this, I give you my SWAT job and risk your life getting shot by deadly criminals in our nation, while I make support that doesn't make me earn money.

14 hours ago, [Void Watcher] Alastor said:

we're not an FU staffs that absorbs good mods and we're not just gonna make supports that hasn't notified them, its like stealing things behind their back and disrespectful, and its like just going back like what happened last year when Sexbound API got a bad press and was almost removed.

How about this, I give you my SWAT job and risk your life getting shot by deadly criminals in our nation, while I make support that doesn't make me earn money.

Hello, I read your message and so Sexbound was almost removed...that's terrible, I understand your concerns, , it is better to notify the author than to have a ton of problems later, sorry for this impatience.

5 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

Are you able to chase up the owner of the race to get permission? Trying to use the old version makes my draconis lose their heads...

dunno, I have little free to no time to go talking people in steam, might as well someone go to talk to him/her since I'm in no condition on using steam or other media app at SWAT work.

2 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

On the Chucklefish forum page for the original race mod, the mod author set permissions for free use?

Blanket permissions left on mod pages are disregarded, since following them has caused issues in the past, and we'd rather let modders know we're working with their content, to better promote relations between the normal and the lewd modding community. Using and editing their content without their consent is a dick move.

5 hours ago, red3dred said:

Blanket permissions left on mod pages are disregarded, since following them has caused issues in the past, and we'd rather let modders know we're working with their content, to better promote relations between the normal and the lewd modding community. Using and editing their content without their consent is a dick move.

Right. Well, I guess I'll just burn a candle for this mod then.

• 4 weeks later...