Jump to content

Blood Dream


Devianna

1,195 views

Hello, dear readers.

As I was working on the next episode of our story, Kiki decided to tell me a dream she once had. Though unusual for her kind, she still feels the call of the blood and all the sensations that come with it. Eroticism is usually the strongest of those. With her permission, I’m sharing it with you here.

 

P.S. It was a silent dream, filled with emotions and yearning (hence there’s no text - just pretty pictures). ?

P.P.S. Nothing drastic here, but still NSFW.


 

Spoiler

 

Blood-Dream-1.jpg

 

Blood-Dream-2.jpg

 

Blood-Dream-3.jpg

 

Blood-Dream-4.jpg

 

Blood-Dream-5.jpg

 

Blood-Dream-6.jpg

 

Blood-Dream-7.jpg

 

Blood-Dream-8.jpg

 

Blood-Dream-9.jpg

 

Blood-Dream-10.jpg

 

Blood-Dream-11.jpg

 

Blood-Dream-12.jpg

 

Blood-Dream-13.jpg

 

Blood-Dream-14.jpg

[/img]

 

 

19 Comments


Recommended Comments

4 hours ago, Kythana said:

?

 

Thats what i call a proper bloodbath. ?

I agree. It's a nice version of a bloodbath - less killing, more kissing. ?

 

4 hours ago, Crw said:

oh my, thats sensual ^_^

Thank you. I was going for more sensual and a bit surreal side here. ?

And to think that it all started because I was checking out armors for something completely unrelated. ?

 

2 hours ago, Alter Native said:

:thumbsup: Glad Kiki was willing to share it. with us. ;) 

Sharing is caring! ☺️ Even Molag's fountain head looks pleased. ?

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

Ohh porn :O 

I see this more like erotic imagery, to be honest. ?

Link to comment

I loooooooove her dreams. If my memory serves me well, that was her third erotic dream. It is a final time to make them real ;)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

I loooooooove her dreams. If my memory serves me well, that was her third erotic dream. It is a final time to make them real ;)

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. ?  Well, Kiki has had many dreams in her life, but if you're counting the ones that we got to see in these comics, then this is the 2nd one. (You were probably thinking of the time Kiki was learning to 'fly' and Uncle Harkon had to rescue her. That wasn't a dream and actually did happen ?). Third time's the charm though, so maybe she will get lucky at some point. ?

Link to comment
2 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

I don't think the health department will approve of sex in the blood fountain ?

I don't think there's a health department brave enough to openly oppose Lord Harkon or Molag Bal (it is his fountain, after all ?).

 

1 hour ago, Jayomms said:

:wink::thumbsup:

??

Link to comment

I REALLY LOVE the white/smokey vignette/frame you have for each picture. That added such a nice and appropriate tone, enhancing the already sexy scene you have!

 

Also, pic #6 is my favorite!

Link to comment

I'm not too much into dialogue-less/non story images... But since we've already got the background through the story, and since it is shot the same way than a story part (only silenced in fact)... I'll notice the relatively delicate manner in which the screens where taken (genitalia is mostly concealed, contrary to porn), the complicity between that pair, and the contrast between the reds & pale elements, plus the whites and darks. Reminds me a bit that I did not shoot sex scenes the same way with Tabrielle or Malicia. So a thumb up, but still convinced this would have more flavor into a story.  :classic_wink:

 

Malicia : « Oooh, Kiki is dreaming a lot about her uncle right now. He's got a lot of muscles everywhere, too... million_dollar_baby.gif

 

                Anyway, even though she'll have to bath afterwards, that's a very smart way to go honey-honey during your periods, yes. :classic_lightbulb: »

6 hours ago, devious-Drunna said:

Also, pic #6 is my favorite!

7 & 9 for me, but 6 is a great one indeed. ?

Link to comment
7 hours ago, devious-Drunna said:

I REALLY LOVE the white/smokey vignette/frame you have for each picture. That added such a nice and appropriate tone, enhancing the already sexy scene you have!

 

Also, pic #6 is my favorite!

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! This particular frame was done to fit with the dream imagery of the pictures.  And I really like #6 as well. It was the contrast of the blood in the fountain that first gave me an idea for a somewhat unusual episode. It seemed to go nicely with the vampiric ambiance (after all, Uncle Harkon and Kiki are vampires, even though they don't show it that much in my story ?).

 

57 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

I'm not too much into dialogue-less/non story images... But since we've already got the background through the story, and since it is shot the same way than a story part (only silenced in fact)... I'll notice the relatively delicate manner in which the screens where taken (genitalia is mostly concealed, contrary to porn), the complicity between that pair, and the contrast between the reds & pale elements, plus the whites and darks. Reminds me a bit that I did not shoot sex scenes the same way with Tabrielle or Malicia. So a thumb up, but still convinced this would have more flavor into a story.  :classic_wink:

 

Malicia : « Oooh, Kiki is dreaming a lot about her uncle right now. He's got a lot of muscles everywhere, too... million_dollar_baby.gif

 

                Anyway, even though she'll have to bath afterwards, that's a very smart way to go honey-honey during your periods, yes. :classic_lightbulb: »

7 & 9 for me, but 6 is a great one indeed. ?

I know that text-less screenshots are unusual for my style. This is actually a first part of a two-part dream/memory sequence dealing with the relationship between Kiki and Harkon. The second part does have some text. ? In a way it's an experiment, trying to show the feelings through imagery. You're correct in the part that genitalia is concealed, as this is not about sex (in fact Harkon and Kiki have never slept together and the 2nd part will hopefully answer some questions in that regard).

 

P.S. I promise to return to the regular story soon. ?

Link to comment

Love it a lot and this picture is excellent. it shows Kiki in "unusual" pose with erotic charge :)

Blood-Dream-1.jpg.014329ee18e9442e9e4bdad469acdf5a.jpg

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Love it a lot and this picture is excellent. it shows Kiki in "unusual" pose with erotic charge :)

Thanks! I'm happy you liked it. ?

Kiki's dreams about her Uncle are certainly rather sensual and erotic. ?

Link to comment

Sure is nice to see Kiki in action, albeit a lil wierd knowing the cute history of those 2.

Hopefully Molag Bal doesn't have HIV!

Link to comment
On 5/21/2019 at 7:58 PM, Devianna said:

I don't think there's a health department brave enough to openly oppose Lord Harkon or Molag Bal (it is his fountain, after all ?).

 

??

Clearly you underestimate bureaucrats. 

 

That would be quite a crossover, wouldn't it? A group of evil, soulless monstrosities that only exist by draining resources away from real human beings until they slowly wither and die vs. some vampires. 

Link to comment
52 minutes ago, WANOBI12 said:

Sure is nice to see Kiki in action, albeit a lil wierd knowing the cute history of those 2.

Hopefully Molag Bal doesn't have HIV!

Well, it is a dream. Dreams are allowed to be weird. Their real story is still cute and a little sad (as presented in part 2 of the Blood series).

 

Good thing vampires are immune to diseases ?.

 

12 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

Clearly you underestimate bureaucrats. 

 

That would be quite a crossover, wouldn't it? A group of evil, soulless monstrosities that only exist by draining resources away from real human beings until they slowly wither and die vs. some vampires. 

I knew where this was going and I'm STILL laughing for the past few minutes ???.

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...