Jump to content

Something Different


WANOBI12

1,907 views

So I've recently been inspired by BoLtStEr2002, and his/her Star Wars stories. If you haven't checked em out yet, they are a visual treat. It got me thinking about what is possible with Skyrim and mods, beyond TES lore. I had today off so here's what I came up with, Sorry no Lewds in this post, but I'll get back to that soon enough ?

 

 

 

JuTWjOKy_o.jpg

UsXctzDX_o.jpg

UgPCViKw_o.jpg

UbloEVTk_o.jpg

kOzk1sV7_o.jpg

Kwl8oQQl_o.jpg

8Gnh5hsF_o.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20 Comments


Recommended Comments

If this isn't lewd, it doesn't mean that it isn't sexy.
Nice work ^_^ 
But it is a bit strange to see a Skyrim whitout Skyrim :D 
 

2 hours ago, Jayomms said:

?

I would even say ?

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Crw said:

But it is a bit strange to see a Skyrim whitout Skyrim :D 

I know right, that's what blew my mind about the Star Wars blog!!

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Collygon said:

These are sick! I love the venom one the most. Really cool stuff! :D 

Thanks!! The only thing better than Venom, is sexy lady Venom ?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Turkey The Liar said:

sucks to be the bear lol 

Who knows, It is loverslab after all.

Maybe they'll just make sweet love and cuddle ?

Link to comment

I don't usually endorse pure screens entry, but man those were awesome. A pity there's no story to follow, yet the work behind is still very convincing. And quite catchy with that wolverine and Rogue shots. ?

On 12/4/2018 at 5:19 PM, WANOBI12 said:

I know right, that's what blew my mind about the Star Wars blog!!

Some parts were in skyrim I think, only Dof came in handy not to make it too recognizable I think. ^^

On 12/4/2018 at 5:58 PM, Resdayn said:
  Hide contents

 

 

Malicia : tenor.gif?itemid=8842556

 

 

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Tirloque said:

A pity there's no story to follow

Yeah I'd love to do something but since these are mostly photoshopped they take hours per pic. =(

9 hours ago, Tirloque said:

And quite catchy with that wolverine and Rogue shots. ?

The two best X-Men IMHO!

9 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Some pretty badass screenshots! Nice work!

Where is that city screenshot from? That's not Skyrim right?

Thanks!, No I cheated on that one and the Phoenix one and pulled the backgrounds off of Google Images =P

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Tirloque said:

I don't usually endorse pure screens entry, but man those were awesome

Hey, stupid question,

How does one endorse stuff and where does that show up?

Or is that only for Supporters?

Link to comment
9 hours ago, WANOBI12 said:

Hey, stupid question,

How does one endorse stuff and where does that show up?

Or is that only for Supporters?

"Endorse" and "supporters" are Nexus terms. Here on LL you give likes (the thumb button icon_rep_like.png at the bottom right of each post/entry/comment), and you can become a follower (with the button follow at the top right of the entry, right under the banner).

 

You can also become a supporter of LL though, by supporting it on Patreon for example, but that goes to the site and not the bloggers/modders at the moment.

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Tirloque said:

"Endorse" and "supporters" are Nexus terms. Here on LL you give likes (the thumb button icon_rep_like.png at the bottom right of each post/entry/comment), and you can become a follower (with the button follow at the top right of the entry, right under the banner).

 

You can also become a supporter of LL though, by supporting it on Patreon for example, but that goes to the site and not the bloggers/modders at the moment.

Oh sweet thanks ?

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...