Jump to content

Perversity

  • entries
    88
  • comments
    1,906
  • views
    29,275

Part 4. All is not lost that is in peril.


Crw

1,967 views

Uuuffff, it took a lot longer than expected :D But I'm glad to finally introduce you to the fourth part =) Got a lot of fun at the time of creation, and I hope that you will get as much while watching ^_^
I wish everyone a good mood ^_^
And please let me know what you think about the new style, it's strange :smiley:


page1.jpg

Spoiler


page2.jpg
page3.jpg
page4.jpg
page5.jpg
page6.jpg

Spoiler

PortlyWellmadeAfricanmolesnake-size_restDefensiveThreadbareCopperbutterfly-size_TidyElasticGannet-size_restricted.gifWarpedFaithfulIcterinewarbler-size_restrDetailedFavoriteBluefintuna-size_restricGoodUnlawfulBobolink-size_restricted.gifQuerulousBigAfricanharrierhawk-size_rest
 

Spoiler

ClumsyQueasyButterfly-size_restricted.giGrimyLazyDuiker-size_restricted.gifHoarseMedicalBasenji-size_restricted.gifGrossFearfulDevilfish-size_restricted.giLateCarefulCollardlizard-size_restrictedUnlinedWelldocumentedArabianoryx-size_reEmotionalGloriousJumpingbean-size_restri

 

Spoiler

page7.jpg
page8.jpg
page9.jpg
page10.jpg
page11.jpg
page12.jpg

 

Spoiler

page13.jpg
page14.jpg
page15.jpg
page16.jpg
page17.jpg
page18.jpg

 

Spoiler

page19.jpg
page20.jpg
page21.jpg
page22.jpg
page23.jpg
page24.jpg
page25.jpg
page26.jpg


 

15 Comments


Recommended Comments

Nicee :smiley: 

 

Things getting more interesting :classic_blush:

 

Is the new style is bigger pics? If it then I like it :smiley: 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

Nicee :smiley: 

 

Things getting more interesting :classic_blush:

 

Is the new style is bigger pics? If it then I like it :smiley: 

Thank you =)
Yes, I took an advice, increased the size of pics, and started working a bit different with comic frames ^_^
I'm glad that you like it :blush:

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Crw said:

Thank you =)
Yes, I took an advice, increased the size of pics, and started working a bit different with comic frames ^_^
I'm glad that you like it :blush:

Well it is lot better in this size for me :smile: .

 

I like it :smiley: .

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Jayomms said:

:love::mrgreen::thumbsup:

^_^ Thanks:classic_wub:

 

7 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Very nicely done. I enjoyed very much. Many compliments.

Many thanks =)
This time I tried to make it longer ^_^

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Crw said:

^_^ Thanks:classic_wub:

 

Many thanks =)
This time I tried to make it longer ^_^

Yeap, you did and it was excellent. :smile:

Link to comment

Great job with the transitions of the characters to their evil version.

I can imagine that working with the new layout takes it's time. You could try posting just images with speech bubbles if you want to save some time. 

 

I'm looking forward for the next entry, with a location change as implied by the last scene, right? 

 

Btw. Which boots and stockings did you use for the nun version?

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Great job with the transitions of the characters to their evil version.

I can imagine that working with the new layout takes it's time. You could try posting just images with speech bubbles if you want to save some time. 

 

I'm looking forward for the next entry, with a location change as implied by the last scene, right? 

 

Btw. Which boots and stockings did you use for the nun version?

Much appreciated ^_^ I'm glad you like it. Actually - transformation is my favorite part :blush:
Yes, it takes time, but that was the original idea =) And to be honest - I get used to it, and now it's not so time-consuming. 

I use this one -  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67717 
But I have to warn you, even though they are compatible with BodySlide - at a certain angle you can see that they do not completely fit to the body. It is necessary to correct in outfitstudio =(
As for boots - it's a  NieR Automata 2b armor, but with blue custom texture.

Thanks again ^_^

Link to comment

Hmm, overwhelming opponents, a ray of hope, opposing forces and a chase-like finish... This story getting more and more interesting ! And with always a dose of humor. I like the new size for my part, it's much more pleasant to read ; and though the de-structured windowing feels a bit strange at first it allows you to give more visual indications about the reading order. The length itself felt about right.

I think this comic would make a fine addition to Malicia's library. Awaiting for part 5 ! :classic_wink:

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Hmm, overwhelming opponents, a ray of hope, opposing forces and a chase-like finish... This story getting more and more interesting ! And with always a dose of humor. I like the new size for my part, it's much more pleasant to read ; and though the de-structured windowing feels a bit strange at first it allows you to give more visual indications about the reading order. The length itself felt about right.

I think this comic would make a fine addition to Malicia's library. Awaiting for part 5 ! :classic_wink:

Thank you very much for such a detailed review :smile: I'll try to live up to expectations, there are a couple of tricks that I have in mind ^_^

I understand that visually - it needs some work and some systematize, but this is a start.

 

Oh, Malicia's library? :open_mouth: it's an honore, sir *gentelmen* (sry, don't know how to export emoji via mobile version)

 

There was an idea to fill empty places on the pages with different decorations (poses, characters and all that) as they do in some comics, but the main thing is not to cross the line, to not make it look like incomprehensible heap of stuff.

^ Now I do not think this is a good idea ^_^

Thanks again :smile:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

This episode is fantastic. You did very good job.

Thank you very much ^_^ 

I'm glad if you like it :classic_wub:

Link to comment

I've really enjoyed the blog so far - great work! Thank you for taking the time to produce :smile:

Link to comment
19 hours ago, NSS said:

I've really enjoyed the blog so far - great work! Thank you for taking the time to produce :smile:

Very grateful. ^_^ I'm glad if people like it.

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...