[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

On 10/25/2017 at 11:03 PM, krimsonxg said:

Strange...mine works fine. I am using the one from the steam workshop though.

My wife and I are crashing with the steam workshop one... Auto updates for CE are on so we have all of the latest game files... odd that it works for some unless you are using an old build of CE and not updating automatically?

From the 1.13 source files found at the old LL page, I cooked a version compatible with the current CE version. Since the 1.13 mod version is quite old, it's definitely a setback, expect some weird interactions mostly with thralls ( engaging in sex with a thrall who is set as an active follower might cause strange behaviors).

If there is no newer version of the sources accessible then I might try to optimize this version but for now its working and better than nothing :)

enjoy ^^

SexilesMod.pak

4 hours ago, Shendelzarel said:

From the 1.13 source files found at the old LL page, I cooked a version compatible with the current CE version. Since the 1.13 mod version is quite old, it's definitely a setback, expect some weird interactions mostly with thralls ( engaging in sex with a thrall who is set as an active follower might cause strange behaviors).

If there is no newer version of the sources accessible then I might try to optimize this version but for now its working and better than nothing :)

enjoy ^^

SexilesMod.pak

OOOOOOh.. Thank you so much, 
it works for me :grin:

But.. hard to play :(
My thralls are....

They keep in position and just walk :dissapointed_relieved:

(like my photo's woman)

use 'Move' function and etc..

Then it works :confused:

Spoiler

1120.thumb.jpg.d8d43dbe9dd30e49ec7f1fad66735d4e.jpg

@Serethal, can we get the source for your sexiles update so we can update it to this last patch please? 

Edit: How do we do callouts on this new site? 

Also, thank you for getting the early version cooked up and posted, Shendelzarel!! 

Edited by merctime
8 minutes ago, merctime said:

@Serethal, can we get the source for your sexiles update so we can update it to this last patch please? 

Edit: How do we do callouts on this new site? 

Also, thank you for getting the early version cooked up and posted, Shendelzarel!! 

I'm glad to help the LL community after lurking here for ... more than 6 years :D

and since our server decided to include my version I also uploaded it to the workshop:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1206493209

And thanks again!!  I saw the link you made on steam, that's what reminded me to check for activity here actually. Sure hope Serethal stops by and let's us have the source for his... Would be awesome if you could cook that one. 

I always procrastinate trying to learn this stuff, but I just moved again... Maybe I should download the latest devkit and practice cooking the same mod you did, just to see how the process is supposed to go. I'll still use your version though likely ;) 

Edit: I ADORE your avatar!! Yummy :) 

Edited by merctime

haha thanks ^^

And yeah, the dev kit is huge and at first, it looks chaotic but once you get your head warped around it's not that bad, just need to practice :)

In terms of sexiles, it's a 'bit' harder than a simple re-cook, this version is so old it used a lot of obsolete / not existing function and variables, a newer version of the mod would be great to start with since between 1.13 and 1.17 Serethal did a lot of optimizations and improvements.

I sent out a few dm in hope I get some response, if not I can start to work on this version and until that is better than nothing :)

Maybe we can reach out to some of the Skyrim animators too?  I think this 4 day holiday weekend, I'll join the exiles modders discord and start asking some questions and see if I can learn how to do basic stuff. 

But yeah, totally hope serethal comes down and drops us his source. 

Hello, I am new here!

I have a question regarding this mod. I found a video that showed some rather exciting animations, and I decided to test the mod out.
Worked fine in Singleplayer and I even tried it with a friend, it was loads of fun. However I noticed one thing that differed from the video.

The mod that was uploaded to the Steam Workshops only had 3 out of the 5 animations shown in the video.
I was curious why that was the case, because I really liked the ones that seemed to be missing.

Thank you for any responces, and have a nice day everyone! :heart:

3 hours ago, Flissa said:

Hello, I am new here!

I have a question regarding this mod. I found a video that showed some rather exciting animations, and I decided to test the mod out.
Worked fine in Singleplayer and I even tried it with a friend, it was loads of fun. However I noticed one thing that differed from the video.

The mod that was uploaded to the Steam Workshops only had 3 out of the 5 animations shown in the video.
I was curious why that was the case, because I really liked the ones that seemed to be missing.

Thank you for any responces, and have a nice day everyone! :heart:

Serethal is on an extended absence. His current schedule etc is extremely hectic and as such, he was unable to continue work currently, and not available to give out his source for the mod. Shendelzarel has been gracious enough to put the skills in needed to get the mod working again, but without the sources, was forced to use an older version that was supplied, which was the one with the three anims.

2 hours ago, Ensy said:

Serethal is on an extended absence. His current schedule etc is extremely hectic and as such, he was unable to continue work currently, and not available to give out his source for the mod. Shendelzarel has been gracious enough to put the skills in needed to get the mod working again, but without the sources, was forced to use an older version that was supplied, which was the one with the three anims.

Aaw, that's unfortionate. I really wish Serethal the best of luck and hopefully he'll have a more relaxed schedule in the near future.

So far the mod is absolutely amazing compared to similar mods in other games, and I highly appriciate the work everyone has put into this.
Hopefully we'll get the updated version whenever it's possible. Thanks a lot for the answer Ensy:blush:

One thing that needs to change is how things are selected. Notice how if you play as a male you will be the receiver in the missionary position instead of the giver. What needs to change is when you select a position you get another option of receiver or giver. This way you can easily pick the way you want to. Otherwise if you do not play online with other players as a male you will get penetrated by female thralls. Which makes no sense.

I totally agree with you, Darkening Demise.  Say, for instance, when the menu pops up, instead of just 'cowgirl' or whatnot you get 2 options with that name:  Cowgirl riding, Cowgirl inserting or something.  Hopefully with less clinical descriptions xD

But yeah, maybe each animation could be listed twice, one listing the giving animation and the other the receiving.  

But I'm not sure if it's just better to have the main list (foreplay, civilized, barbaric... If those headers are in this version?!?!)) then have a sub-header under each main list with 'giving' and 'receiving' animations listed so there's no confusion or ... DAMN GIRL WHY MY BUTTHOLE.

It works in a way that if you target the Thrall (with the crosshair, close up) when selecting the animation then the Thrall will start the animation and you can join OR if you don't target then YOU will start the animation and the Thrall will join. That's why there are no duplicate options for the same animations

On 11/19/2017 at 5:30 PM, jdods13 said:

My wife and I are crashing with the steam workshop one... Auto updates for CE are on so we have all of the latest game files... odd that it works for some unless you are using an old build of CE and not updating automatically?

Yea I was also on the latest version (at the time). I know it was the latest version because I knew I was going to be upset since it was a newer version, but despite that it still worked so I just went with the flow.

Serethal mentioned something about school, didn't he? He also mentioned something about working on a major update, but I don't remember where I saw that. So my word is as good as dust in the wind lol....either way, thanks Shendelzarel, for keeping the mod alive while Serethal is away.

I don't think it would hurt to work on this for now, but would two sex mods conflict with each other? cause if Serethal's version and yours can work together, maybe you could take a different direction from Serethal?

EDIT: I removed the quote, I hadn't noticed I added the wrong quote. Then I figured it wasn't really necessary. 

Hello, again, thanks everyone for the pokes about the unpacked 1.17 (i got several messages about it so I thought its easier to post the status of it here.)

So in general, I'm against the unpack of someone else's work, that's why I avoided this option but I also understand the eagerness of others experimenting with alternative ways to help to revive the mod.  So I got an unpacked version and I spent a day tinkering with it and so far I have to say that the unpacker is unable to recreate the blueprint compression and or structure of the ones used in the Conan dev kit making the dev kit unable to read most of the files of the unpacked version.

Now I'm not sure if the unpack I got earlier is the same as the one posted here but to be sure I downloaded this one too and I try to make it work in the hope its a different version with a better result. Worst case scenario I'll try to at least salvage the non-blueprint parts of the 1.17 version and see if I can improve the 1.13 with those assets and with my personal additions to the mod.

So the bottom line is that thanks for the heads up, and the help, I got the unpacked version and will try to make the best out of it.

Okay, everyone, after 2 root canals, horrible transmission problems, brakes exploding while on the freeway, and a bunch of other real life aggro, I am back to working on Sexiles.

I've been doing calculations for changing the angles of legs and hand positions based on height differences between partners.  I'm also looking at putting in a pregnancy mod (one that even allows you to breed two thralls together).

If anyone wants to help with animations, there are 6 positions I'd like to add. 

Hey thkaal!

Glad to hear you're safe!

I just want to remind you that Funcom is working on a facial rig for the characters, and I assume that will be taken advantage off in the upcomming versions of Sexiles?
Also, is it possible to update the 1.17 version so that it's compatible with the current version of Conan Exiles, or you lack the source codes like everyone else?

Thkaal, are the animations from 1.17 not usable? Also, if I have time after work, I can try and Pm one of the skyrim animators on this forum... Introduce myself, and ask for the positions you want maybe? 

Also, glad you're doing way better, and thank you very much for picking this up!