You need to unpack the data12.cpk with the CPK tools on a new folder, and then replace the pl0000.dat in the new folder with the .dat from the mod.Once you've done that, you need to to use the cpk tools again to build a new data12.cpk.

If you succeed, your data12.cpk should be around 1 gig.

yep i did that, i realized i did do it correctly. However no one mentioned that it only happens in witch time.

post-695501-0-11224000-1492426244_thumb.jpg

post-695501-0-77721700-1492426269_thumb.jpg

You need to unpack the data12.cpk with the CPK tools on a new folder, and then replace the pl0000.dat in the new folder with the .dat from the mod.Once you've done that, you need to to use the cpk tools again to build a new data12.cpk.

Thanks for the instructions. It would have taken me forever to get to data12.cpk

I think I followed your instructions correctly, but I never used the dds files and I didnt get any kind of change in game during witch time. Did I miss a step? What am I to do with the .dds files?

It probably wouldn't be that hard to set it up with some sort of mod manager/ installer cause the CPK and DAT file formats are also used by Sonic Generations, Sonic 4 and Dragonball Xenoverse 1 and 2, all of which are set up for easy mod installation nowadays

That would be awesome, I'm really hoping Bayo gets loads of mods.

The better thing for me is that now I can play it cause it's for PC and almost more important is japanese dubbed, I'm really cheerful.   :cool:

That would be awesome, I'm really hoping Bayo gets loads of mods.

I hope so, now it lacks a good nude mod.

http://dl.3dmgame.com/201704/103455.html

click the green button and then when another window appears click on the "yellow bird link" on the left or the other is the same

I don't know how to use it but the result is disappointing as it is understood by some pics on the net 

What a shame, is the same author of the great nudes for Resident Evil 1 and Zero Remastered.

I think I followed your instructions correctly, but I never used the dds files and I didnt get any kind of change in game during witch time. Did I miss a step? What am I to do with the .dds files?

I did the same, and she is not naked during witch time for me either. Not sure what I did wrong.

Edit: You have to be given the red guns, then it will start working. Oh, and it's not Witch Time that makes her naked. Its whenever the "Wicked Weave" moves happen, when she already gets mostly naked. Now you just see more, which is pretty awesome.

I did the same, and she is not naked during witch time for me either. Not sure what I did wrong.

Edit: You have to be given the red guns, then it will start working. Oh, and it's not Witch Time that makes her naked. Its whenever the "Wicked Weave" moves happen, when she already gets mostly naked. Now you just see more, which is pretty awesome.

:o I see! Thanks for the response.

Had that been Rodin I would have understood your logic, but Enzo, I just cant bring myself to think about how or why you would make that request  :exclamation:

I'm more surprised that no one asked for a Luka nude mod (or at least one that dressed him up like Dante from the opening scenes of Devil May Cry 3) yet.