Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

18 hours ago, Nameraca said:

Hi.

I am using NMM.

Is there a reference regarding proper install order?

For instance, when installing the Ghouls nude mod ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7432/?)it attempts to overwrite files that CBBE modified first.

The guide on first page recommend to install it, but are Ghouls skins now properly provided by CBBE?

look back to page 19 post 475. Vonhalton give an example load order. :)  

I Find it best to use FourPlay Nudesuit as it works best with the animations.

9 hours ago, alwaysfun4319 said:

I tried loading DOF. It made no difference. 

I guess there is a conflict in load order or something then. Back to the drawing board

Just

look back to page 19 post 475. Vonhalton give an example load order. :)  

I Find it best to use FourPlay Nudesuit as it works best with the animations.

All works good for me after this pages outline of installation BUT I can't seem to get the free camera to work now and the alignment of the 3 ways are way off.  Also just some info on the animations; what animation packs need to be loaded.  i have loaded all 3; crazy's (2), and leito's.  It doesn't seem like I'm getting all of leito's new positions/animations that are pictured in his site.  (1.2 ver)  MCM seems to be bugged for family planning and sex'em up needing to be reloaded and restarted at the load of the game

CHECKED:

load order

version of script extender

latest and greatest versions of all mods

Hi everyone! I went through this all recently and got the most updated version of the script extender. I'm fairly certain I downloaded everything correctly, and it does seem to load up, but every time I open the game, it says that F4SE wasn't downloaded correctly, and that it's probably missing a script folder, but I'm looking in my Data/Script folder and can see the F4SE scripts there. Everything seems to work, including the strap-on appearing for FF scenes, but I don't spawn with the gun and my npc's don't strip and the animations themselves don't seem to load. Is it a Load order issue, or am I just missing something?

12 hours ago, ioanes83 said:

HI Guys!

I just installed FO4. Shall i follow this guide? (my version is 1.10.50) 

sounds good so far just make sure you,v updated your mod manager and FSE .6.4 and your good to install.  just take your time and install in order and also check each plugin's web forum for any update's to them. Sorry i know it sounds a bit of a mission but it's well worth it.

This is an example of my planned load order for Fourplay in my next play through of fallout.

FO4_AnimationsByLeito.
Crazy_Animations_Gun.
Crazy_Animation_Rugs.
Four_play.        you will need FP patch 2.6.1 and LLFP~V~12  <--- (not sure where i found this but you need it to update fourplay patch 2.6.1
4PlaySEU.                                                                                      it mite also by out of date by now?)  will have to check.
FP_Autonomy.
FP_Prostitution.
FP_VanillaFudge.
FP_Violate.                                                                                                  ( You Do Not Need To Install All These Plugin's )
Mindless_Sex.
DiverseBodies.
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.     OR  Family planing by Vinfamy
WastelandersRash.
FP_RSE.                                     
Vinfamy_CP.
VIO_Strap-On.
F4SS.

Fourplay Nudesuit v2.01
Animated_Fannies.

Hope this helps in some way.  :grin:

I think this needs to be made more headline... When installing F4SE, you MUST MUST MUST also copy the Data folder. I am aware that the installation instructions do not tell you to move this file, and therefore a lot of people don't... I had issues until I realised and then moved it, and hey presto, all works well!

I am getting an SKSE Fail indicator when trying to talk to anyone.  Your download link goes to the wrong version of SKSE, mine is 6.4 which works with current version of FO4 10.50.  Any clues what may be causing this?

Error indicates that scripts may not be installed but I have MANY SKSE dependant mods that are working great.

Started a new game and error went away however I cannot talk to anyone - dialog box comes up asking me to choose if I want them as an FP companion and no matter the answer - no dialog option ever occur so game cannot progress.  I do have full dialog options installed - could it be a conflict?

OK I installed everything and seems to function....excpet for Sex Em Up...i have no pistol in inventory and on logging in i keep receving this message :

Four play sex'em up: Please reinstall MOD configuration menu. Reset Sex'em up's MCM to get the MCM working.

Can't figure out waht is wrong. Tried to reinstall Sex'em up and control menu but it keeps happening...

4 hours ago, ioanes83 said:

Yep sorry! It works now! Last question...Is it normal that during the scene body has no Physics?  I use CBBE with Physcs and normally it works

1. Are you using unique player?

2. do other npc's have physics?

you need to install crazy's gun if you wont all the animations scenes and if you use Crazy's rug plugin you will have to copy your player nif and tri file's into crazy's rug folder.

I tried searching for an answer to this in the forums, but could not find anything: The animations play, but everyone is fully clothed. I can kill them and remove their clothes and they are naked, or I can remove everything vial console commands, but the mods do not do it. It ends up being a lot of dry humping, is there a setting I missed? I followed the beginner installation instructions.

Sticz

8 hours ago, Sticz said:

I tried searching for an answer to this in the forums, but could not find anything: The animations play, but everyone is fully clothed. I can kill them and remove their clothes and they are naked, or I can remove everything vial console commands, but the mods do not do it. It ends up being a lot of dry humping, is there a setting I missed? I followed the beginner installation instructions.

Sticz

What do u use: dongs or nudesuits?

So i got some problems....

1.  I think this mod is called diverse bodies? is there a way to fix problems like this? 

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.bed61de46b9bb3773f0e8d3a2c726b7f.png

2.  How come my guards at diamond only dress like this?

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.thumb.png.5095227530e00ee5f7dbb57a81857fe7.png

3. is there a way to fix stuff like this? (his hands not on her shoulders) mine is to where there on the opposite sides of the street sometimes

Spoiler

d2d2f342ec11f1ac7d738b8e7b2f3a8d-screenshot34.thumb.jpg.d53bf4b1a3683321702219226e309992.jpg