no matter what i try it always says it cant run stripping also no animations play

https://pastebin.com/t46FnTXh

Dude, yer getting so many warnings that it can't be installed right........Try manually installing.

;)

i did manually install those

sigh do i gota reinstall and start all over again

Do you have Vinfamy's Control Panel installed?

yes, ok so now i got stripping to work but no animations play

no matter what i try it always says it cant run stripping also no animations play

Dude, yer getting so many warnings that it can't be installed right........Try manually installing.

;)

nvm now stripping isnt working again some animations work some you just kinda stand there

Multiple issues. Not sure if it's this mod or the Vinfamy thing. About to do some testing to find out.

I get stuck in the cry mood chamber because NPCs keep randomly humping eachother instead of following their scripts. Running to the vault got me halfway through the cryo process before the moaning started but when I awoke the first time from cryo sleep, no NPCs came to shoot my wife. And I was stuck there in the chamber.

It's Autonomy. I would start a new game without any mods loaded and then load up everything after you get your PipBoy but before you exit the vault.

Also, I'm getting zero animations. When people do start the sex process, they just stand there naked until the girl magically gets a load on every hole. Then sometimes they redress, but no animations.

Make sure F4SE is manually installed in your main Fallout 4 folder and not through MO, NMM, or the installer. If it is, re-install the scripts and that should fix the issue. If not, post your Papyrus log.

Multiple issues. Not sure if it's this mod or the Vinfamy thing. About to do some testing to find out.

I get stuck in the cry mood chamber because NPCs keep randomly humping eachother instead of following their scripts. Running to the vault got me halfway through the cryo process before the moaning started but when I awoke the first time from cryo sleep, no NPCs came to shoot my wife. And I was stuck there in the chamber.

It's Autonomy. I would start a new game without any mods loaded and then load up everything after you get your PipBoy but before you exit the vault.

Also, I'm getting zero animations. When people do start the sex process, they just stand there naked until the girl magically gets a load on every hole. Then sometimes they redress, but no animations.

Make sure F4SE is manually installed in your main Fallout 4 folder and not through MO, NMM, or the installer. If it is, re-install the scripts and that should fix the issue. If not, post your Papyrus log.

https://pastebin.com/rUV0BLzc

;)

nvm now stripping isnt working again some animations work some you just kinda stand there

I can't say if this is your problem, but I had the same issues. What I've found is the F4SE mod that reactivates achievements was maybe screwing with it because I play in offline mode, so I would always get a "mods are loaded" warning when I first started and there would be no strip or animations. However, once in game if I save and reload everything starts working correctly. This could just be anecdotal? But even now when I first load the game I'll get no animations or stripping and always saving a reloading gets it working. 

;)

I can't say if this is your problem, but I had the same issues. What I've found is the F4SE mod that reactivates achievements was maybe screwing with it because I play in offline mode, so I would always get a "mods are loaded" warning when I first started and there would be no strip or animations. However, once in game if I save and reload everything starts working correctly. This could just be anecdotal? But even now when I first load the game I'll get no animations or stripping and always saving a reloading gets it working. 

reloading the save doesn't work for me so sometimes they stand still and sometimes they animate but no striping

Hi.

I am having issues adding custom race to 4play ( i do nt heve much experience with scripts. ) as original post says custom race need to be added by a script, does it mean new script ( with new plugin) modifying the main script, ar addin script to custom race plugin ?

( or maybe someone already worked it out for crimes against Nature races?)

For each hour of gameplay, I have many hundreds of instances of this error ...

[09/28/2017 - 07:19:04PM] error: Attempting to set the volume of an invalid sound instance
stack:
<unknown self>.Sound.SetInstanceVolume() - "<native>" Line ?
[dox_4play_q (AB002679)].four_play:main.OnTimer() - "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\four_play\Main.psc" Line 2582

... which doesn't sound right (lol).

You do not have the current version of the Four_Play dll , update the community patch.

Also it is most likely you have another mod incompatible with the current version of the game. FP is.

Thanks.

And fixed. Just for anyone else having problems DO NOT GET the clock widget. Went through hell try every obscure thing i could find, only to see some reedit saying the previous and bam fixed.

So, I'm getting the whole, F4SE isn't loaded correctly scripts issue thing. But I've manually installed it like, 5 times, installed it with the installer and yeah. Fresh install or not nothing seems to fix it. I've got the latest community patch, and the only mod having issues is Four Play. So I'm not sure how to continue from here.

I haven't updated any of the 4Play mods I have from Vinfamy since June mainly due to waiting for 4Play 1.0 to come out or for Leito to add lesbian animations to FO4 (whichever comes first), so I was hoping to hear about any news regarding 4Play 1.0?

Patience... :)

Hey guys, looks like four-play could be greatly improved with XDI (Extended Dialogue Interface), no more hotkeys and silent player dialogues! Please, say you gonna use it :)

Lately, all basic utility stuff was developed:

MCM,

XDI,

HUDFramework

It's all FP needed before, to grow to SexLab level or even further!

Already posted about it.

:)

And yes, hopefully it'll make things ALOT easier!

:D

Maybe this has been answered....but I'm trying to add in Tryx's ASIA race but where do i go to edit add that line of script?

The races are AsiaG1BotRace   AsiaG2BotRace    AsiaG3BotRace    AsiaG4BotRace

If the race already exists, you must load everything to do with that race into CK, or anything you do will cause a crash. If the race DOES NOT EXIST, then you need to create it in CK.

:)

Maybe this has been answered....but I'm trying to add in Tryx's ASIA race but where do i go to edit add that line of script?

Is the 4 Play patch no longer working? It was just a simple patch that manually added the races to the 4 Play allowed_races formlist.

The way I did it before was:

Load Four_Play.esm AND ASIA.esm both into the CK.

Find the Four_Play allowed races formlist and drag all four races into it.

Save as a new plug-in, and load it AFTER any Four_Play mods you may be running.

However, if the anti-kiddie code has been drastically altered with new protection measures, then this method may no longer work. When I get time I'll look into it.

Trykz

Is the 4 Play patch no longer working? It was just a simple patch that manually added the races to the 4 Play allowed_races formlist.

The way I did it before was:

Load Four_Play.esm AND ASIA.esm both into the CK.

Find the Four_Play allowed races formlist and drag all four races into it.

Save as a new plug-in, and load it AFTER any Four_Play mods you may be running.

However, if the anti-kiddie code has been drastically altered with new protection measures, then this method may no longer work. When I get time I'll look into it.

Trykz

I'm not 100% sure what was wrong but I'm mostly sure it was a mod conflict. With what I'm not certain. I dropped the asia 4 play patch you provided near the bottom of my load order and it's working fine. At first, it was above fourplay.esp but after i dropped it down it still didn't work. But putting it near the bottom of my order works. If I figure out what the conflict was, I will let you know.

I haven't updated any of the 4Play mods I have from Vinfamy since June mainly due to waiting for 4Play 1.0 to come out or for Leito to add lesbian animations to FO4 (whichever comes first), so I was hoping to hear about any news regarding 4Play 1.0?

Soon!

:P  :P  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

What is soon?!  :angry:  :unsure:  :)

Any word from actual author? I guess Vinfamy is busy with Skyrim SE now when the MCM is working again? Come on FO4 have MCM and F4SE too.