I have the gun version. Both my male player and female lay have no body during the animation. What am I doing wrong?

A couple requests:

Is there anyway I can get NPC's/Followers from sand boxing all over me and my partner when we're "havin' a moment". (Gun version)

I hate it when NPC's jump on the wrong rugs, males on female, females on male, rugs or worse males jump on mine. (rug version)

In the gun version, you can extend sex, but could the animation also be changed? I mean like start off with missionary, then switch to cowgirl.

More animations are always nice.

can you get an unvisible barrier to set up?

I have the gun version. Both my male player and female lay have no body during the animation. What am I doing wrong?

A couple requests:

Is there anyway I can get NPC's/Followers from sand boxing all over me and my partner when we're "havin' a moment". (Gun version)

I hate it when NPC's jump on the wrong rugs, males on female, females on male, rugs or worse males jump on mine. (rug version)

In the gun version, you can extend sex, but could the animation also be changed? I mean like start off with missionary, then switch to cowgirl.

More animations are always nice.

can you get an unvisible barrier to set up?

okay, so I put it higher up in my lod order (just after CBBE) and that seems to have sorted it. The animations... the women could writhe in pleasure a bit, or something? Maybe some sound effects?

• 3 weeks later...

This mod really came a long way while I wasn't looking. I really love the furniture and the options added by mixing relax and non relax rugs. As far as I've been able to determine it seems like you can use the rugs version of this mod along side Four Play if you are using Leitos anims and Four Lei.

Any chance to get sounds in the future?

Strange thing happening with the rugs mod. I put in all the files I chose and activated the .esp, but for some reason not only are the rugs invisible, but they are just not there. In fact, after closing out of the build menu and reopening I cannot even attempt to place a rug down anymore. What am I doing wrong?

Guest skobel24

How do you manually install the gun version? I tried placing the folders in the data folder, but it's not showing on my addon list.

Edit: Got the addon working, crafted the gun, but nothing happens.