[Complete 'Magic' Mod] 21 girls' body v2.30 || MAI / HONOKA added || Finished

kayakff

Dear All:

Now Honoka is added, that means this ‘Magic Mod’ series is finally finished, and it also means the 'Silky Mod' will be finished soon. This new version does not have much difference compared to 1.61 and later, only to fix the N-Card bug on Honoka and Mai.

Thank you !

73331520160919201116.jpg

========================================================

Dear all:

Now the magic mod of Mai is done. I am moving forward to high resolution mod.And I think there are something interesting about Mai:

1.her bone is very special

2.her basic shape is like hitomi

3.1024 texture is not accepted for dust and normal.

Have fun!

20300020160915002244.jpg

=============================================================================

Old version before Sep 15th 2016

Dear All: 

A new "Magic Mod" has already been finished. This mod is based on Harry Palmer's latest nude mod, has the same number of  verticles with HP's mod . 

731006461.jpg

73474820160826185333.jpg

The real change in this mod is the secret region. the crack is made, and the position of important body parts are also changed:

934234212.png

839634403.jpg

818443164.jpg

You can see that the body structure is modified to better represent human bodies. 

Other fixes:

1.UV map is changed so that on the breasts there will be no edge or seams. but you can no loner use any other versions of textures, unless you switch the UV1.

4769749655.jpg

2.dirt is increased.

3.some body structure is hand made, to have a better shape and to be easier to modify. I am not good at making beautiful nipples, they are not very fine finished. But I just release them like that, it can remain open item.

395132366.jpg

4. Other changes including normal map and sweat.

-------------        some update            ---------------

(The tatoo is repaired in new package)

(Sarah and Christie are repaired in newest package)

(neck of nyotengu, leifang and sarah is repaired, position is better centered)

==============================================================

Thank harry palmer's mod and TimmyC's tools

Thank the RaZ and Osiri mod to give me ideas

Thank bbs.3dmgame.com people to help me a lot.

Thank LL to have so many matirals for newcommers to learn.

=============================================================

Thank Billi Herrington, Van Darkholmes. 

========================================================

I am also trying to make high resolution mods. they look really good, but there is some details that I cannot solve. If you are interested in such things or you know something, please let me know.

Preview:

19242420160827133745.jpg

In this package, I already put a high resolution Alpha152 inside, to test whether she has broken skins or something. Alpha152 is good for knowing the detailed model. her hands and feet looks really good. 

66556720160828035310.jpg

HD 'Silk' model with this shape will be released one after one. (It takes really long time to make a TMC mesh. and the weight must be adjusted by hand, this kills me)

807166781.png

66926529.png

silk mod here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66469-huge-work-on-quality-hd-silk-mods-now-available-process-419/

This mod is especially good for clothes switching as it keeps the original body.

If there is anything I need to know please tell me, Thank you!

-------------        some update            ---------------

(The tatoo is repaired in new package)

(Sarah and Christie are repaired in newest package)

(neck of nyotengu, leifang and sarah is repaired, position is better centered)

Magic Mods by KayakFF (Full Pack 21 Mods) v2.51.zip

To give a bit of background -

I first saw his post on 3DM a few days ago and thought it was a great first step for a first time modder (forgive me if I am wrong :D).   In several observed conversations on 3DM, he was very hesitant to post this on LL, but he still did it with encouragement from friends who like his work.  I think his effort & courage are to be commended knowing full well that not everybody is going to like his work.  

One of the key points appears to be the reshaping of the tailbone area of girls to better reflect real human anatomy.  I am no expert on this subject but there might be subtle details that some of us can see. :D

He also made quite a big impression in the lady's private area :bush:

I've downloaded the pack since we can't see picture and checked the mod in Neosis, I don't understand why you say it's horrible CANGT1 it's very well done, at least I didn't tested in game yet but all look fine and we have more variety so why complaining?

Oh yes but now I remember everywhere you go you only say "it's bad" to everyone who are making stuff, you know that if you're not happy you're free to edit mods or make some yourself.

I like the nipples shapes and the textures, also the intimate parts, thank you for sharing :)

Guest GuachaLover23

I Just Too Check the Texture in LR Photoshop and it is very good, but the question i wanted to posted is this.

What have CANGT1 have done for the community other than complain and demand request, how about u make an mod and see ur work, an let us decision it.

Mr Duck

I've downloaded the pack since we can't see picture and checked the mod in Neosis, I don't understand why you say it's horrible CANGT1 it's very well done, at least I didn't tested in game yet but all look fine and we have more variety so why complaining?

Oh yes but now I remember everywhere you go you only say "it's bad" to everyone who are making stuff, you know that if you're not happy you're free to edit mods or make some yourself.

I like the nipples shapes and the textures, also the intimate parts, thank you for sharing :)

If you see the original presntation kayakkf did in 3DM, he "actually" used female anatomical references in her pelvic region. Only a hard core modder would do that!  :idea:  :heart:

Dear All: 

A new "Magic Mod" has already been finished. This mod is based on Harry Palmer's latest nude mod, has the same number of  verticles with HP's mod . 

021645kvvv944bovvznar4.jpg

The real change in this mod is the secret region. the crack is made, and the position of important body parts are also changed:

012207lcjjdwj200yn2sz6.png

012120dsggnsgr3rsjrrpq.jpg

012205z92r0002h9v2f9fu.jpg

You can see that the body structure is modified to better represent human bodies. 

Other fixes:

1.UV map is changed so that on the breasts there will be no edge or seams

012206fji1kq9tdjfkid3a.jpg

2.dirt is increased.

3.some body structure is hand made, to have a better shape and to be easier to modify.

013421lgoy5d5cgoj6j2gg.jpg

This mod is especially good for clothes switching as it keeps the original body.

Can you also make a mesh without the hands and feet? Cut along the wrist and ankle areas? Your mod and the references you made in 3DM is hard core!

You actually used a woman's anatomical references? Amazing!

Awesome work! Sarah needs to be fixed, though. There is a gap in her neck and her fingers look weird. But I love the breast shapes and the "down there" details!

The only other thing I noticed is that on some of the girls, the areolas seem to be cut off at some point. It is pretty noticeable on Christie. I'll post a screen if you want.

Wow, welcome to the lab and thanks for sharing your work. Anyone making their own body mesh is to be congratulated, and anyone who makes a better ass than team ninja is a hero lol. Hope you continue sharing your stuff here, not everyone is an ingrate...

Wow, welcome to the lab and thanks for sharing your work. Anyone making their own body mesh is to be congratulated, and anyone who makes a better ass than team ninja is a hero lol. Hope you continue sharing your stuff here, not everyone is an ingrate...

Thank you!

honoka missing brother  :D  :D  :D

well.. you know, no matter what I do, I cannot make a whole body structure like the top topic does :D

Awesome work! Sarah needs to be fixed, though. There is a gap in her neck and her fingers look weird. But I love the breast shapes and the "down there" details!

The only other thing I noticed is that on some of the girls, the areolas seem to be cut off at some point. It is pretty noticeable on Christie. I'll post a screen if you want.

yes, please! But please check the latest version first. I fixed some seams there.

And how to post a picture? I failed them as you see

Good job!!

The only request is to correct the place of your name in normal texture (Its appear like a tatoo in the feet)

Yes, in the beginning I put stamp there for check, once I make a mistake then i see it. then I forgot this thing......

If you see the original presntation kayakkf did in 3DM, he "actually" used female anatomical references in her pelvic region. Only a hard core modder would do that!  :idea:  :heart:

Dear All: 

Other fixes:

2.dirt is increased.

3.some body structure is hand made, to have a better shape and to be easier to modify.

Can you also make a mesh without the hands and feet? Cut along the wrist and ankle areas? Your mod and the references you made in 3DM is hard core!

Well actually I used the reference of Billy Herrington and Van Darkholme... They move so much and shows what human body is really like.Their images keeps running in my head for 2 weeks. Maybe i will become interested in men someday

Dear All: 

Other fixes:

2.dirt is increased.

I think every time someone make a mod, he has to cut in Polygon Tools from the beginning, so I cannot make a mesh that fits all need

Flame me all you want, but the textures are horrible.

Contribute actual critique or please, get out.

Nobody likes "that guy".

Thank you! It is ok, although I am a little bit weak in language, I am quite crazy in mind. no one can ever make me angry. Thank you again! :sleepy:

I first saw his post on 3DM a few days ago and thought it was a great first step for a first time modder (forgive me if I am wrong :D).   In several observed conversations on 3DM, he was very hesitant to post this on LL, but he still did it with encouragement from friends who like his work.  I think his effort & courage are to be commended knowing full well that not everybody is going to like his work.  

One of the key points appears to be the reshaping of the tailbone area of girls to better reflect real human anatomy.  I am no expert on this subject but there might be subtle details that some of us can see. :D

Thanks, if it is not your tools, I cannot do anything. 

Yes the main point is the bone area and the mesh. I mainly fix problems, but the quality of model itself is not any imporved

Interesting but same problem here, your image don't load maybe try an external website and add url for insert image.

you mean to post it elsewhere? do you know where to post? i will try it

I'm using this website to upload image and always work in Loverlabs : http://www.hostingpics.net/

1) Select your image to upload

2) Copy-paste the image url to a new page

3) Click again on the picture to get full view

4) Copy the url of this full picture

5) Add it in your post here with this option :

5720193800.jpg

This is how I proceed to post image here.

yes, it is already uploaded. Thank you again!

Dear All: 

Other fixes:

2.dirt is increased.

Well actually I used the reference of Billy Herrington and Van Darkholme... They move so much and shows what human body is really like.Their images keeps running in my head for 2 weeks. Maybe i will become interested in men someday

Dear All: 

Other fixes:

2.dirt is increased.

I think every time someone make a mod, he has to cut in Polygon Tools from the beginning, so I cannot make a mesh that fits all need

Flame me all you want, but the textures are horrible.

Contribute actual critique or please, get out.

Nobody likes "that guy".

Thank you! It is ok, although I am a little bit weak in language, I am quite crazy in mind. no one can ever make me angry. Thank you again! :sleepy:

Thanks, if it is not your tools, I cannot do anything. 

Yes the main point is the bone area and the mesh. I mainly fix problems, but the quality of model itself is not any imporved

Interesting but same problem here, your image don't load maybe try an external website and add url for insert image.

you mean to post it elsewhere? do you know where to post? i will try it

Postimage. Safe and simple.

I've tested your mod today and it's not bad at all :)

I also checked Sarah, as MrMojo said she have neck gap I fixed it if you want I can share the fixed version

137693Image1002.jpg

But I noticed she have more problem, feet floating and fingers problems.

I checked her skeleton and it look like you've used Timmy Tool for make her, it need to be manually patched if you really want to keep her like that.

I could quickly fix the skeleton but I don't want fix all your pack it's your mod and don't want look like I'm intruding in your work.

She also have "tattoo" on feet, someone told you this "issue".

Archived