[Complete 'Magic' Mod] 21 girls' body v2.30 || MAI / HONOKA added || Finished

kayakff

can somebody upload to loverslab only the Kokoro's files?? My internet here is very low and always cut the download of "big" files (less than 10 MB normaly ok, but bigger always have problems). thanks a lot!!!

here she is. don't look at girls too much

thanks a lot!! Kokoro is my favourite because looks similar to my wife, so I swap all the costumes i like to her to see like if i'm playing with my wife... also the Pole Dance hehehe...

look.... like...... kokoro......

Well why are you playing games :angel:

2 months onboard close to Angola (I'm from Spain, Europe (just in case)) is enough explaination for you?? hehehe... Anyway, we like to play together too much, also videogames... the first day I went to her house at 16yo we play Tekken 3 on her brothers Playstation. The first day at mine, Fighters' Destiny on my Nintendo 64. allways play fighting games (DOA2 on  PS2, Mortal Kombat, Injustice, Stret Fighter IV and now DOA5 on PC, etc).

can somebody upload to loverslab only the Kokoro's files?? My internet here is very low and always cut the download of "big" files (less than 10 MB normaly ok, but bigger always have problems). thanks a lot!!!

here she is. don't look at girls too much

thanks a lot!! Kokoro is my favourite because looks similar to my wife, so I swap all the costumes i like to her to see like if i'm playing with my wife... also the Pole Dance hehehe...

look.... like...... kokoro......

Well why are you playing games :angel:

2 months onboard close to Angola (I'm from Spain, Europe (just in case)) is enough explaination for you?? hehehe... Anyway, we like to play together too much, also videogames... the first day I went to her house at 16yo we play Tekken 3 on her brothers Playstation. The first day at mine, Fighters' Destiny on my Nintendo 64. allways play fighting games (DOA2 on  PS2, Mortal Kombat, Injustice, Stret Fighter IV and now DOA5 on PC, etc).

it is really good to have a partner in gaming :lol:

there will be a new high resolution version. coming soon

That great. we need photo realistic body of girls. I am just wondering what type of 3D programs are you using?  Blender, Daz3D, MakeHuman or 3dsMax? I like MakeHuman.

i am using blender, and a quite new user.

Objs transfering in different program is very dangerous that UV and normal sometimes just go strange. I tried to use daz 3d, but I don't know how to edit UV properply. 

3ds max is good, it's just because blender has the plugin, otherwise 3ds will be what i do..... 

So you are going to make a High Poly nude models?

Interesting :)

I hope you have a good computer because high poly can make your software go slow when you work on it.

yes, because I changed the UV.... then I think, why not go a higher resolution.

when i do subdivision on part of body, the normal always go mad. But i succeeded in full-body subdivision... and it really takes long time. please take a look, I really some advice.

(Now I know this one still has problems in shadow around breasts)

I think HD texture is more important than polygons.

yes... I think so. 1024 is not enough

my bad experience on drawing the nipples(they are really not good enough) tells me that...... maybe i should just let the texture go. 

AYANE SILK Trial ver.zip

I checked your tmc in Blender, indeed it's very high poly and working on this model must be hard, I'm actually trying to export the body mesh after made a little test but Blender stay froze.

It happen when the mesh is very huge in polygon it's why I talk about powerful computer and in my case I'm afraid I can't export your mesh, importing mesh in Blender is fine but it already go slow when I enter in Edit Mode and export just froze the software.

Regarding shadows problem on breast, maybe the Timmy tool could help you it can recalculate the vertex.

I tested the Trial version in game and it look very clean already.

[EDIT] And yes texture are VERY important, I noticed it when I worked on Asura mod, my old version had x1024 and the new have x2048 it's very noticable and a must have for great quality.

It's a big improvement. Nice work Kayakff  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

thanks! a better version will be released after full discussion and work!  :D

and actually there is one thing very good: I will also distribute the tmcmesh, people can work on my 'Magic' mod, then switch the body with 'Silk' mod, in polygon tool, they are exactly the same. this is a good way of editing high mod!

I checked your tmc in Blender, indeed it's very high poly and working on this model must be hard, I'm actually trying to export the body mesh after made a little test but Blender stay froze.

It happen when the mesh is very huge in polygon it's why I talk about powerful computer and in my case I'm afraid I can't export your mesh, importing mesh in Blender is fine but it already go slow when I enter in Edit Mode and export just froze the software.

Regarding shadows problem on breast, maybe the Timmy tool could help you it can recalculate the vertex.

[EDIT] And yes texture are VERY important, I noticed it when I worked on Asura mod, my old version had x1024 and the new have x2048 it's very noticable and a must have for great quality.

there are several things, maybe i am not the export, but I tried them out somehow:

the time i export the tmcmash is 20 minute, during this time, I just go and take a cup of coffee......

timmy's tools are really powerful, but I cannot use it properly. in my modeling, I have noticed that once I apply the 'seam correction', this thing will come:

65657718.png

and I will never be able to fix it......

After giving you the reply just then, I have come up with a good idea, and it works.I am now doing it in a different way: I go into model, select the edge, and split the edge: it will never mess up when I upgrade any more! After that, I merge the slit back, just like nothing ever happened.

Agreed, this is the problem of high polygon counts. I remember it took me about 15 minutes to export Aquamarine swimsuit due to those high polygon beads.

Yes high poly meshes give you patience :D

I had the same problem with the gun of Bayonetta that had 150k polygon, around 45 minutes to export it and had to do it again when I saw it was missplaced so yes making a mod with high poly can be very long and frustrating time to time.

You are brave to work on it and the result worth it, when you said the difference is noticable on hand and feet, indeed, it's very noticable and I remember from past some persons was not satisfy of the feet part of doa models that look not good so be sure your mod will be appreciated ;)

@ kayakff, i like the breast shape you have created, but i think the nipples too small and it looks not real, perhaps you could use harry's, holden's, osiri's or niteguardian's mod for nipples, for me they have done excellent mods so far.

nice work bro

thank you for informing me that. in fact, my mod is made from harry's, and the size is already larger a bit.

But for some unknown reasons, it does look smaller in my mod. I also have noticed that. but I really don't know why

Yes high poly meshes give you patience :D

I had the same problem with the gun of Bayonetta that had 150k polygon, around 45 minutes to export it and had to do it again when I saw it was missplaced so yes making a mod with high poly can be very long and frustrating time to time.

You are brave to work on it and the result worth it, when you said the difference is noticable on hand and feet, indeed, it's very noticable and I remember from past some persons was not satisfy of the feet part of doa models that look not good so be sure your mod will be appreciated ;)

Yes, the main problem is not the skill, but there are really too many things to care about.

May be you could give it a try to replace with others nip texture, i personally like holden's and niteguardian's mod for nipples , just my thought  ;) ...it's all yours by the way 

Anyway the breast itself almost perfect  :D

well, true. I've been playing with their mod for long time. It is just because I change the UV, so that I can no longer use any existing texture any more...

(and also becauseI don't have the photoshop skill :blink:  :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

:shy::blush: mai You can get hold of red?

Well, it is just a trial :Dmaybe i will release a red version too

Hi ,thanks for mai kayakff, can't wait for the "silky" !!!

Anyone know if there is a new DLC Tool with mai included ?

I think you only need to replace the old file5lr.dat file

I found it in 3dm but i am not sure who made it.(http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5280269-1-1.html)

download:

file5lr.zip

@kayakff

unfortunately just adding the new file5lr.dat file to the DLC tool wont help. even editing and adding Mai to the CharactersInfo and default.rst didnt help(gives an error about the .dat file).

i guess we need to wait for hoge or anyone else who can fix it(since the src code is included in last release)

and thanks for the new Mai :) hopefully one day you can add the last girl(Honoka)

Archived