[Complete 'Magic' Mod] 21 girls' body v2.30 || MAI / HONOKA added || Finished

kayakff

Until he gets around to fixing some of these issues with Sarah, the transformation seems fine going from Ayane to Sarah @SF 30 (adaptive or not).

Although texture needs to be updated (Both skin and normal) since he uses different UV for nipples.  I think the result looks quite nice -

post-781013-0-61519000-1472181258_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-06581800-1472181260_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-38436200-1472181262_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-26569700-1472181264_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-81926400-1472181265_thumb.jpg

Well I'll stop to fix her then, I was able to fix her skeleton but when I injected the new skeleton I got this damnit seams so doing your method will be less annoying.

attachicon.gifImage1003.jpg

Thank you, but wait! don't be too hurry to try fixing...... I made a stupid mistake, I put helena's body into sarah. I will correct it soon..... don't put efforts on it, you may waste time.

"I could quickly fix the skeleton but I don't want fix all your pack it's your mod and don't want look like I'm intruding in your work."

Thank you for thinking for me. Although it is ok to me, I clearly know that someone in the world must take full charge and responsible for something, otherwise it can never be done..... So I will fix it no matter what !

Here are my screens of Sarah and Christie. Sarah with the neck gap and Christie with part of her areolas missing.

yes, the last time I modify the model I messed up some points. I have to fix it very carefully.

Until he gets around to fixing some of these issues with Sarah, the transformation seems fine going from Ayane to Sarah @SF 30 (adaptive or not).

Although texture needs to be updated (Both skin and normal) since he uses different UV for nipples.  I think the result looks quite nice -

attachicon.gif2016-08-25 20-11-03.jpgattachicon.gif2016-08-25 20-11-13.jpgattachicon.gif2016-08-25 20-11-25.jpgattachicon.gif2016-08-25 20-11-37.jpgattachicon.gif2016-08-25 20-11-53.jpg

I think it is not bad but I will fix it anyway... I input the wrong body and destroyes a lot of things!

I think it is not bad but I will fix it anyway... I input the wrong body and destroyes a lot of things!

Yep it is just a quick workaround until then.  Releasing a full pack with so many different body types is a lot of work.  Just testing alone can easily take a lot of time.

Lol timmy, great to see you using your skills for good again, welcome back from the dark side darth timmy.

haha Si has developed wrinkly ballz phobia :D 

Yep it is just a quick workaround until then.  Releasing a full pack with so many different body types is a lot of work.  Just testing alone can easily take a lot of time.

Lol timmy, great to see you using your skills for good again, welcome back from the dark side darth timmy.

haha Si has developed wrinkly ballz phobia :D

True, every time i update a version, I will break something.

Well I'll stop to fix her then, I was able to fix her skeleton but when I injected the new skeleton I got this damnit seams so doing your method will be less annoying.

attachicon.gifImage1003.jpg

Good news, it is repaired perfectly. the texture is also adjusted. somehow the original texture was wrong. now it is fine.

about the fixing, I think fixing is always very hard. sometimes if we do something wrong, it is hard to go back

can somebody upload to loverslab only the Kokoro's files?? My internet here is very low and always cut the download of "big" files (less than 10 MB normaly ok, but bigger always have problems). thanks a lot!!!

here she is. don't look at girls too much

kokoro.zip

@ timmy: I think I developed that pretty early in life, it's a sign of our friendship I overcame my phobia for your beta tests lol.

@kayakff: congratulations! Now you get to relax and watch a million and one 'how do I install it' and 'great but can you just...' posts arrive here lol. Great job anyway, thanks again for sharing your work.

@ timmy: I think I developed that pretty early in life, it's a sign of our friendship I overcame my phobia for your beta tests lol.

@kayakff: congratulations! Now you get to relax and watch a million and one 'how do I install it' and 'great but can you just...' posts arrive here lol. Great job anyway, thanks again for sharing your work.

Thank you!

Relax is really important for me. Half of questions is about honoka, but i decide not to do anything honoka.

Just go enjoy my own game......

Great job, anyway there is a mod for better hands and feets?

It is possible, someone here must be able to do it. (not me  :cool: yeah)

Please neck and behind neck on leifang its look broken. Thanks

oh yes you are right. I always thought that leifang and hitomi has the same model, but I never know there neck are different !!!

same thing happens on nyotengo and sarah. that is a big job to do, I can't do it very fast

can somebody upload to loverslab only the Kokoro's files?? My internet here is very low and always cut the download of "big" files (less than 10 MB normaly ok, but bigger always have problems). thanks a lot!!!

thanks a lot!! Kokoro is my favourite because looks similar to my wife, so I swap all the costumes i like to her to see like if i'm playing with my wife... also the Pole Dance hehehe...

thanks a lot!! Kokoro is my favourite because looks similar to my wife, so I swap all the costumes i like to her to see like if i'm playing with my wife... also the Pole Dance hehehe...

look.... like...... kokoro......

Well why are you playing games :angel:

look.... like...... kokoro......

Well why are you playing games :angel:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wow, welcome to the lab and thanks for sharing your work. Anyone making their own body mesh is to be congratulated, and anyone who makes a better ass than team ninja is a hero lol. Hope you continue sharing your stuff here, not everyone is an ingrate...

I would say Mr Duck  :D  :D  :D

Wow, welcome to the lab and thanks for sharing your work. Anyone making their own body mesh is to be congratulated, and anyone who makes a better ass than team ninja is a hero lol. Hope you continue sharing your stuff here, not everyone is an ingrate...

who is Mr duck? what does he do? :blush:

He created lot of Fabulous DOA ladies.

He created lot of Fabulous DOA ladies.

Yes oh my gosh

Archived