uhh did you delete my comment or did i forget to post?

Also Slaverun doesn't seem to work well as it keeps trying to leash me regardless of me setting it to 0

No.  I did not delete any posts.  I can't imagine I would so so without giving a reason.

That seems rather odd :-/.

I've got a lot on my plate right now so I might not be able to look into this for a week or two but some more details might help.

My mod is leashing you as part of the leash game?

Is the "Increase When Vulnerable" MCM option also set to 1?

Are you able to get me a papyrus log of a game where this is happening.  The papyrus log should have a message something like:

"Leash Game Roll: 3.48796/15".  Those numbers along with the related settings should provide some decent information.

A file with the quest variables in it might help even more if the papyrus log file isn't conclusive.

I think that the magicka/health regen rates are not being reset upon leash being removed resulting in permanent damage to health/magicka regen rates. 

I have encountered this problem before.  I'm sure there are things I need to do to 1. make it work better, and 2. help the user recover from this situation cleanly.

Have you tried turning off the MCM option: "Devious Framework" => "Mod Features" => "Block Controls on Game Load"?  Was this option off when you noticed the problem.

Once that is turned off you can try saving the game and then re-loading the save.  That might work.

The following console commands have a good chance of recovering from the problem:

Player.RestoreActorValue "HealRate" 10000
Player.RestoreActorValue "MagickaRate" 10000
Player.RestoreActorValue "StaminaRate" 10000

These are some great mods you've made here. Thanks for making them. I really like and hope you continue to expand them.

That said, I am experiencing a few issues.

• The leash game doesn't seem to function using version 2.05. Neither stupidly high trigger chance or initiation through the MCM menu would work. The MCM menu would say done when tried, but nothing would occur. I tried both installing onto a clean save as well as upgrading from a previous version. The leash game does work when loading framework version 2.03 and support version 2.05, so I suspect the problem is within the framework mod. As I was unable to get version 2.05 working properly, these coming reports are concerning version 2.03 of both mods.
  • Some of the punishments don't seem to work properly. The "Have you been bothering people? What have you been saying?" dialogue tree only ever ends in a gag being equipped, unless you force end the dialogue, in which case a blindfold will be equipped as well. While gagged, the "What is all this ruckus?" tree never completes successfully. Punishment is threatened but never occurs, and the tree repeats if you re-initiate dialogue. The same tree works fine when not gagged, though.
  • For kicks and giggles, I tried entering into BDSM furniture in the period between being initially leashed and being arm-bound to see what would happen, and it resulted in the leash endlessly attempting to pull me to the holder and the furniture keeping me in place while my character ragdolled sporadically.
  • Equipped shields, or at least the hide shield, appears to be considered a weapon by the leash holder, but is never removed by the leash holder, resulting in an endless loop of being told to put your weapons away until you actually comply.
  • If the leash holder is interrupted by combat during the animation of equipping or unequipping an item on the player, the player remains in the pose, and controls are never returned, though this can be fixed via ZaZ relatively simply.

I have some suggestions too:

• I've love the ability to toggle the "NPC approaches suspiciously" message so that being snuck up on would actually be possible.
  • When simply released, my previous leash holder almost always just immediately leashes me again. A short cooldown period to prevent this would be appreciated.
  • If you're looking to add some dynamism in punishments, choking the player with the leash would be a good addition.
  • I'd like the ability to request additional restraints, rather than just removal. This should probably reduce the leash holder's anger at the price of increased dominance. Asking for a different variant of a current restraint would be nice too, for example asking for slave heels rather than pony boots.
  • Some dynamism in restraints during a simple release scenario would be great, probably based on dominance, anger, and perhaps if release was the result of guard-intervention.

Hi Falvnar,

Welcome to the mod :D.

Sorry to hear 2.05 is not working... that is the first I've heard of it not working.

It makes me wonder if maybe your Devious Framework quest scripts didn't initialize properly.  There are some things that can be done to try to kick start it manually.  Setting the polling interval in the MCM main page.  And re-registering for mod events from the MCM debug pages.

This looks like some good "corner case" testing.  I'll have to fix these issues when I get a chance but I don't expect I'll have time for a while :(.

The dialogues not completing properly sound serious, although some of them may have been fixed in 2.05.  I'll test them again but the other issues will likely be lower priority.

The next version will have an MCM option so you set what % of the time you actually notice the NPC approaching you suspiciously.

Yes, I definitely want to add an MCM option for a cooldown.  Some of the time it works well having the previous leash holder capture you again but there are definitely times I want that option too.

Some of those other options are good ideas but I can't imagine I will get to them any time soon.  There is a lot on my plate and I don't see myself getting to them for quite a long time.

Again, thanks for the mod. I really like the immersive way of being brought to simple slavery, and I look forward to any future releases.

If you like that wait 'til you see the next version of Simple Slavery.  It will improve things even more :).

Happy Gaming,

legume.

uhh did you delete my comment or did i forget to post?

Also Slaverun doesn't seem to work well as it keeps trying to leash me regardless of me setting it to 0

No.  I did not delete any posts.  I can't imagine I would so so without giving a reason.

That seems rather odd :-/.

I've got a lot on my plate right now so I might not be able to look into this for a week or two but some more details might help.

My mod is leashing you as part of the leash game?

Is the "Increase When Vulnerable" MCM option also set to 1?

Are you able to get me a papyrus log of a game where this is happening.  The papyrus log should have a message something like:

"Leash Game Roll: 3.48796/15".  Those numbers along with the related settings should provide some decent information.

A file with the quest variables in it might help even more if the papyrus log file isn't conclusive. 

Oh sorry i didn't try to accuse you I may have just been dumb and somehow not posted ><

Yes I play through slaverun basically the mod works by stripping you naked and imposing a nudity law it also collars you so I set everything like vulnerability settings to 0 and still get leashed.

I just tested out setting increase when Vulnerable to 1 and it seems im not getting leashed which is great but does that still mean theres a chance or does 1 mean no chance?

I'll learn how to get the papyrus log tomorrow and come back with some results thanks for the help!!

I just tested out setting increase when Vulnerable to 1 and it seems im not getting leashed which is great but does that still mean theres a chance or does 1 mean no chance?

I'll learn how to get the papyrus log tomorrow and come back with some results thanks for the help!!

Changing your vulnerability to 0 won't affect whether the leash game starts all that much.

The Vulnerability * "Increase When Vulnerable" is added to the base chance but really you want to reduce the base chance to 0.

The best way to disable the leash game is set "Leash Game Chance" and "Increase When Vulnerable" to 0 (and 1 respectively) and leaving the vulnerability settings alone.

Yes, setting it to 1 means there is still a chance.  This is a bug I have known about for a while.  I don't know why it isn't fixed yet but it will be in the next release.

At 1 you will have 1% of your current vulnerability of the leash game starting.  At 50 vulnerability that would be 50% * 1% = 0.5% chance every 3 seconds which means it would start every 5 minutes on average.

Reducing all of the Vulnerability options to 0 will solve this problem until I get the next release out.

If we know what was causing the issue or if the issue isn't being seen anymore I'm not sure there will be something left to fix so the papyrus logs might not help at all.

Hope this helps,

legume.

Sorry to hear 2.05 is not working... that is the first I've heard of it not working.

It makes me wonder if maybe your Devious Framework quest scripts didn't initialize properly.  There are some things that can be done to try to kick start it manually.  Setting the polling interval in the MCM main page.  And re-registering for mod events from the MCM debug pages.

Thanks for the reply. I've tried both of those to no avail.

I then tried making a papyrus log, but I am no expert (read: complete noob), so apologies if I did it wrong. I'll attach the file. This is with very few mods loaded to prevent conflicts and a new character. I was using the MCM method of initiation as I did not install Slave Girls.

Again, I'm no expert and could easily be overlooking something blatantly obvious, but this line sticks out to me:

[03/01/2017 - 04:40:45AM] ERROR: dfwsDfwSupport.StartLeashGame() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

stack:

[_dfwsDfwSupport (15000D62)].dfwsMcm.OnSelectST() - "dfwsMcm.psc" Line ?

[_dfwsDfwSupport (15000D62)].dfwsMcm.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0D000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

Falvnar DFW Papyrus Log.log

I know about the limits on the number of animations. Even if all I have are FB's human only anims and keep things under the limits (approx 5,000 according to FNIS) I still CTD on load. Not on start or during play, but as soon as I reload a save. Just went through all this again over the past two days. Whatever it is, I just cannot run FB's anims. C'est la vie, I'll just have to live without them.

When you start the game don't load one of your saves use the console and this:

coc qasmoke

then load your save.

I then tried making a papyrus log, but I am no expert (read: complete noob), so apologies if I did it wrong. I'll attach the file. This is with very few mods loaded to prevent conflicts and a new character. I was using the MCM method of initiation as I did not install Slave Girls.

Again, I'm no expert and could easily be overlooking something blatantly obvious, but this line sticks out to me:

[03/01/2017 - 04:40:45AM] ERROR: dfwsDfwSupport.StartLeashGame() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call

stack:

[_dfwsDfwSupport (15000D62)].dfwsMcm.OnSelectST() - "dfwsMcm.psc" Line ?

[_dfwsDfwSupport (15000D62)].dfwsMcm.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0D000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

That line shouldn't be there and certainly indicates a problem.

Along with the many other lines similar to that.

I've been trying to keep "[03/01/2017 - 04:34:49AM] ERROR: ..." lines from appearing in my mod (except a couple as the game loads) and your papyrus log has many of them.

Many of these are in the format: "dfwsDfwSupport.<Some Function>() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call".

This error indicates the dfwsMcm script's dfwsDfwSupport quest reference variable is not valid.

When the _dfwsDfwSupport quest first starts in your game the MCM mod should call "OnConfigInit()" for the script.  This is where the dfwsDfwSupport quest reference variable is initialized.

Additionally, I believe on each load game the MCM mod calls "GetVersion()" which also initializes the dfwsDfwSupport quest reference variable.

I've seen some pretty significant problems in this area before and, unfortunately, I was never able to resolve them.  I've made some improvements that I think helped but nothing that I can point to and say, "that fixed the problem."

Some things that might help though:

1. Try to avoid doing anything at the start of a new game or the first few times you load a game until the quests and scripts are initialized, the MCM menus are registered, and you stop seeing messages in the notification are.  To be extra safe, maybe wait for a minute after that.

2. Since you can install 2.03 properly you should be able to install 2.03 which will initialize all of the quests and quest variables.  Once this is done you should be able to upgrade to 2.05 (just uninstall 2.03 and install 2.05 in your mod manager).  Since the quests and variables have already been initialized you shouldn't run into the problem of the 2.05 scripts not initializing them.

3. Get me a papyrus log file from a game where 2.05 is being run for the first time.  The log file above shows me that the dfwsDfwSupport quest reference variable was not initialized when the quests were initialized.  It might help to see a log file from when all the quests are initialized.

4. Include a log file with all of the quest variables in it.  I have a feeling, thought, that this will just show me the quests scripts have no variables as I've seen before.

In addition to the dfwsDfwSupport quest reference variable not being initialized it seems you have another issue.  In most games you should see a number of regular DFW and DFWS messages in your log file, for example:

[02/28/2017 - 10:31:50AM] [DFW] Game Loaded: 27.146999
[02/28/2017 - 10:31:50AM] [DFW] Game Loaded Done: 27.704000
[02/28/2017 - 10:31:50AM] [DFW] Get Vulnerability: 27.604000

I do not see any of these in your log file for either quest (_dfwDeviousFramework and _dfwsDfwSupport), which leads me to believe that those quests are not running.  Theoretically option 2 above should get the quests started as well but another idea might be to start the quests manually:

Open the console with the backtick (`) key beside the 1.

StopQuest _dfwDeviousFramework

StartQuest _dfwDeviousFramework

StopQuest _dfwsDfwSupport

StartQuest _dfwsDfwSupport

Close the console with the backtick key.

I think upgrading 2.03 to 2.05 is your best bet just to get things going.  In the long run this isn't such a good plan if you start new games frequently.

The other options involve more of my time and some work on my part and I won't have a lot of time to put into this issue.  Even then I expect it will take some time since I am pretty sure I've looked into it before and haven't figured it out.

Hope this helps,

legume.

I keep running into an issue with armors. With Devious Framework installed, my character's trousers will go invisible while equipping a corset. The trousers stay equipped but turn invisible and will re-appear once the corset has been unequipped. They do not share the same slot as they can both be equipped at the same time. This seems to apply to any top added by a mod (I've tried black talon mixed with northgirl and northgirl mixed with dragon crown sorceress corset).

I know it's this mod causing the issue because this hasn't happened before I installed Devious Framework.

Anyone have any suggestions?

EDIT

I found the issue, the mod does NOT like slot 32 and slot 49 together. by changing the slot 49 item to slot 52 the issue fully resolved though I did notice this created a conflict with a belt (not sure if that's the fault of this mod, did not check, as far as I know the belt could also be slot 52).

Set the timers to 0 in the DFW MCM, can't remember the name of the tab, third one down? There's two, one being post rape redress

Say, would it be possible to add an on/off option for the character being too exhausted to dress after rape?

With my setup being naked means my poor girl is constantly assaulted, enslaved or both without much I can do about it besides turning off all the other mods.

I'll try to get into a fight while wearing a leash next, that sounds fun :D

Set the timers to 0 in the DFW MCM, can't remember the name of the tab, third one down? There's two, one being post rape redress

Thanks Sarge :).

Just to clarify the two options are in the "Devious Framework" MCM "Mod Features" page:

Set "Post Rape Redress Timeout" to 0.

Set "Naked Redress Timeout" to 0.

Happy gaming,

legume.

How did I not see this? x)

Thanks, you guys!

Some things that might help though:

1. Try to avoid doing anything at the start of a new game or the first few times you load a game until the quests and scripts are initialized, the MCM menus are registered, and you stop seeing messages in the notification are.  To be extra safe, maybe wait for a minute after that.

2. Since you can install 2.03 properly you should be able to install 2.03 which will initialize all of the quests and quest variables.  Once this is done you should be able to upgrade to 2.05 (just uninstall 2.03 and install 2.05 in your mod manager).  Since the quests and variables have already been initialized you shouldn't run into the problem of the 2.05 scripts not initializing them.

Open the console with the backtick (`) key beside the 1.

StopQuest _dfwDeviousFramework

StartQuest _dfwDeviousFramework

StopQuest _dfwsDfwSupport

StartQuest _dfwsDfwSupport

Close the console with the backtick key.

I tried all of these. Unfortunately, the problem persists.

Get me a papyrus log file from a game where 2.05 is being run for the first time.  The log file above shows me that the dfwsDfwSupport quest reference variable was not initialized when the quests were initialized.  It might help to see a log file from when all the quests are initialized.

Do you mean upgrading from 2.03 to 2.05? I'll include one.

In addition to the dfwsDfwSupport quest reference variable not being initialized it seems you have another issue. In most games you should see a number of regular DFW and DFWS messages in your log file, for example:

[02/28/2017 - 10:31:50AM] [DFW] Game Loaded: 27.146999
[02/28/2017 - 10:31:50AM] [DFW] Game Loaded Done: 27.704000
[02/28/2017 - 10:31:50AM] [DFW] Get Vulnerability: 27.604000

I do not see any of these in your log file for either quest (_dfwDeviousFramework and _dfwsDfwSupport), which leads me to believe that those quests are not running.

The previous log was created while I had bEnableTrace and bLoadDebugInformation both set to zero in skyrim.ini. Perhaps that was why the "regular DFW and DFWS messages" were not showing up. I'll include a new log of installing 2.05 onto a clean save with the aforementioned settings both set to one.

Include a log file with all of the quest variables in it.  I have a feeling, thought, that this will just show me the quests scripts have no variables as I've seen before.

I'll try my best.

Here's my load order too, in case it's at all helpful:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

DeviousFramework.esm

SkyUI.esp

XPMSE.esp

FNIS.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

DfwSupport.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Again, thank you for the support.

Falvnar ConSkrybe Log.log

Falvnar Installing 2.05 to a Clean Save Papyrus Log.log

Falvnar Upgrading from 2.03 to 2.05 Papyrus Log.log

I just updated the mod.

DFW support won't install....

If i use Setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1

dfw support mcm appears but doesn t work. (leash nor furniture works)

When installing it says its updating scripts but still it doesn t work.

Devious framework seems to work since i set the attention button and it works.

Tested on new game.

What else should i do? rollbacked and old version works fine

servus legume,

i have the same issue with DFWS 2.05 MCM, it just doesnt start, while DFW 2.05 works as intended.

strange enough DFWS MCM does start on some new games but seems not to trigger anything.

the problem persists in different load order setups.

i will try my luck with the idea to install DFWS 2.03 and update it.

this poor hydragon slavers look already a bit frustrated ^^

your hydraslavepatch is gold tho =D

UPDATE:

DFWS 2.03 MCM showed up immediately

now lets try to update it to 2.05

and...

WORKS! or not, only MCM works, was too fast to call out success

the version number in DFSW MCM is grayed out, i guess that a bad sign :(

Will this mod add furnitures or do i need another mod for that? Any recommendations?

this mod doesnt add any furniture.

i hope the ME builder will be out as standalone someday.

atm i use the furniture added by hydra slavegirls and POP

which brings me to the question:

do slavers find the furniture by themself or do i have to mark them as favored first with DFWS?

Will this mod add furnitures or do i need another mod for that? Any recommendations?

do slavers find the furniture by themself or do i have to mark them as favored first with DFWS?

I never used it, but afaik JasonxPositioner already can place some furnitures around skyrim.  I'm lazy and not that much a builder... one reason i don't use ME that much either but might be worth a try, if you want to place them by your own.

You need to mark them first, and as far as I noticed the auto add option never really worked for me.

I never used it, but afaik JasonxPositioner already can place some furnitures around skyrim.  I'm lazy and not that much a builder... one reason i don't use ME that much either but might be worth a try, if you want to place them by your own.

I used to do it using a sort of raw method, searched the console code for stocks I liked from ZaZ and used player.placeatme or something to add it wherever I wanted. Later placed a brazier next to it for Frostfalls sake.

jasonx works fine, testet it already with DFW

i am just too lazy to run around and set furniture up

thats why i use just the funiture that comes with other mods

but i get a lot of CTD if you change too many things with jasonx

and if you have to favour all funiture first before the slaver can find them it would be a lot of work

You need to mark them first, and as far as I noticed the auto add option never really worked for me.

I used to do it using a sort of raw method, searched the console code for stocks I liked from ZaZ and used player.placeatme or something to add it wherever I wanted. Later placed a brazier next to it for Frostfalls sake.

ah thx, okey so you have to sit in any furniture first to fav them

in my madness i build a lot of furniture along main slaver routes to see what happens

but i could have waited long than if i didnt fav them first -.-

and yes auto fav never worked for me too

Love the mod, particularly NPC's locking my PC into nearby furniture. Any chance of adding whipping to that scenario?

There should be a sex/whipping dialogue when you are locked into furniture.

When you are locked in there will be someone who actually locks you in.  They will be considered the keyholder for most purposes.

Every so often the keyholder should come by and decide to play... which could be stripping you, engaging in sex, or a whipping scene.  You can ask to be set free but most of the time the keyholder will be more interested in playing with you.

I believe non-key holders will come by sometimes as well with a different dialogue but this isn't polished as much and may not be working.

Also, if you call out for help this will often result in the player being taken advantage of in some way.

If you are noticing that any of these are behaving as described let me know and provide some additional details.

I tried all of these. Unfortunately, the problem persists.

i have the same issue with DFWS 2.05 MCM, it just doesnt start, while DFW 2.05 works as intended.

strange enough DFWS MCM does start on some new games but seems not to trigger anything.

DFW support won't install....

dfw support mcm appears but doesn t work. (leash nor furniture works)

When installing it says its updating scripts but still it doesn t work.

What else should i do? rollbacked and old version works fine

I've had several users report this issue, especially with 2.05.

This appears to be a lot like Issue 6 of the Known Bugs on the main page which I used to see/hear about quite often.

I have not been able to confirm this is the same problem.  I would need to see the quest variables from a broken game to confirm that it is the same problem.

If it is the same problem, I have no idea how to fix it.  I've tried making a number of changes that I think would help but I really don't know why it isn't working :-/.

And since I am not able to reproduce the issue it is quite difficult for me to look into.

Getting a log file of a game that has this problem could certainly look into it further.

The log file would have to be either a new game where the mods fail to initialize or the first time the game is loaded after installing this mod onto a clean save.

I don't think a clean save is required for this update but I think it would be useful for looking at the log file.

Additionally I log file (and quest variables) from the first load of a game where the mods have just been upgraded might help too.

Given that so many people have noticed this issue in 2.05 there is a chance I'll be able to reproduce it if I try uninstalling everything and installing it again so that is worth my trying.

I've got a lot on my plate right now so I might not get to it right away but the issue is pretty high priority.

Sorry I can't help you all more with this :(.

There are not a lot of mods that add furniture that I know of.

Slavegirls by hydragorgon provides the most; however, their furniture tends to be occupied at night.

Prison Overhaul adds a few.

Slaverun adds some in Whiterun.  I assume Slaverun Reloaded does as well.

Maria Eden has some but I don't know how compatible DFW is with that mod yet.  I expect some work is still needed.

The next version of my mod will likely have some compatibility with drlove33's Slave Den 1.1 and Eastern Holding Cells.

These are untested and might not be great as they are a little distant from the cities but they might turn out to be okay.

I do have some plans to allow furniture to be added but anything I create would be very rudimentary.  In general there should be better options for such a feature but it has been requested a lot and shouldn't be too difficult.  But that is a ways off.

I think I've heard that Maria Eden (I think it's Maria Eden) has a way of creating/placing furniture but I haven't tested it.

Additionally I've some thoughts about creating a mod that just adds furniture, similar to SD+ cages, but again, that is a ways off.

and yes auto fav never worked for me too

Thanks for mentioning this.

I haven't tested the auto-add feature since I created it quite some time ago.

I should be able to figure out what is going on and get it working.

Happy gaming,

legume.

There are not a lot of mods that add furniture that I know of.

Slavegirls by hydragorgon provides the most; however, their furniture tends to be occupied at night.

Prison Overhaul adds a few.

Slaverun adds some in Whiterun.  I assume Slaverun Reloaded does as well.

Maria Eden has some but I don't know how compatible DFW is with that mod yet.  I expect some work is still needed.

The next version of my mod will likely have some compatibility with drlove33's Slave Den 1.1 and Eastern Holding Cells.

These are untested and might not be great as they are a little distant from the cities but they might turn out to be okay.

I do have some plans to allow furniture to be added but anything I create would be very rudimentary.  In general there should be better options for such a feature but it has been requested a lot and shouldn't be too difficult.  But that is a ways off.

I think I've heard that Maria Eden (I think it's Maria Eden) has a way of creating/placing furniture but I haven't tested it.

Additionally I've some thoughts about creating a mod that just adds furniture, similar to SD+ cages, but again, that is a ways off.

Happy gaming,

legume.

Thanks. :) Yes, ME has a quite nice builder part to place furnitures, unfortunatly it conflicts with the whole DD family, that's the main reason i didn't use it since several versions. It's not impossible to play with both, but ME would totally break my current game (for example Shout like a virgin has gags which allow shouting and eating because you wear those a lot - ME disables not only shouting but also speaking at all, for all gags).

i had the MCM not showing up issue on following mods:

- Deviously Enchanted Loot

> MCM showed up sometimes, but with no effect

> Issue was updated DDi, wasnt solved

- Deviously Enslaved Continued

> happend sometimes with older versions

> Issue was always solved with next version, i just skipped the ones that didnt worked for me

> last Issue was updated DDi for me, next DEC version after that worked again

- DFWS

> DFWS 2.05 doesnt show up

> I dont worry to much, maybe next version works again, 2.03 still has no issues with MCM and loads pretty quick

dont get demotivated!

your mod is the best ZAZfurniture handler for DDi, and it works pretty well for MariaE too

and if Zaria makes its BOB-the-builder tool from ME standalone, your mod will be badly needed =D

I belong to the club "Support MCM not showing up"... :(

I get the DFW MCM and it is working, but not the support MCM. Trying to forcestart it with the console didn't work either.

No one will lock me into any furniture.

The save managing feature "Full control" is working just fine though. I didn't test overwrite yet.