SLAL Animations by Sailing Rebel [SRB] (2018-08-09)

hmm fnis hates your mod for some reason

Same here, but only if I install using NMM, if I do that FNIS halts with the message:

ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SRBCreatures\FNIS_SRBCreatures_List.txt'.

Installing manually I notice that the hkx files all seem to be listed as 0 kb .symlink files.

I use NMM also and got the error, installing it manually fixed the Finis issue for me.

hmm fnis hates your mod for some reason

Same here, but only if I install using NMM, if I do that FNIS halts with the message:

ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SRBCreatures\FNIS_SRBCreatures_List.txt'.

Installing manually I notice that the hkx files all seem to be listed as 0 kb .symlink files.

I use NMM also and got the error, installing it manually fixed the Finis issue for me.

How do you install manually, just drag & drop ?

Also curious about manual install, eventually. It comes with a bunch of animations that go into meshes and a json file. Yet it mentions there's an MCM menu, but there's no .esp/esm.

edit: oh it requires SLAL. Missed that since I've never used it.

This is exactly what I was hoping for all time I've been using the regular animations! Thank you <3
I hope you will do some more with other animals as you now know how to do it :)
Also, if you have time, you can write here guide (or video with links to programs or idk) to make animations and to release it here on loverslab because I'd like to create a lot of animations and share them here (I have loads of time) but I don't know how.

Quick testing and could only get the (doggy) to trigger twice, but looked ok. The hindlegs looked a little odd though in the first few sequences but overall good amount of sequences and animating; the final sequence was great. Some sinking of PC into ground even though it looked mostly even. I'd rate this up there with the better known bestial animations.

Guest Momber

These are fantastic animations! Really quite amazing work. Some of the best I've seen.

Thank you so very much!

I can only encourage you to continue doing what you're doing! Don't change a thing and please don't stop smile.png

https://imgur.com/60ssXiT

P.S. No probs whatsoever installing and using the pack here. Using MO and the latest FNIS.

P.P.S. Yours are among the very few animations where I didn't have to adjust anything at all to work perfectly with my 7B Bombshell toon. Kudos!

:heart:  :D love horses , love your work  :D  :heart:

perhaps you can make more XD

rape pilory - rape table ( bonded ) - rape ( forced by others )  :D

if any have time for make one stable room with items lanch actions by klik its cool too .. lol 

with 1 or 2 npc start auto actions for fun too  :cool:  :D  :heart:

Great animations.  Thanks.  

FYI, it's either the spaces in the name or the length that's confusing NMM.  I renamed the zip file to:

SLAL_SRB_Creature_Animations_v1.0.7z

(shortened, removed spaces, converted space to '_', removed leading zero from v01.0)

And added Data directory to the archive, eg moved content to:

Data\meshes

Data\SLAnims

And it now installs correctly with NMM.