Well an update from my end, and sad to say even after dropping as much as I could at the end of the load order, it didn't fix the bugged start. I think because Being Female has an ESM is why it's not working as a fix for me. Though I will keep trying things out. This is not going to take the 3 years it took me to get the 2.5+ version of LAL working, I wont allow it.

But funny enough it did fix some other things when I placed all the Captured Dreams files at the end of the load order. Gotta love LOOT's RNG sorting.

I meant the mod list thing on the left btw. Not the plugin list on the right. 

Welp, After just getting my game stabilized after 3 days of testing and script digging. I tried to start a new game.

And wouldn't you know, the common problem of LAL bed failure (it fades out, fades back in Mara statue gone and your still in the cell) just had to rear it's ugly head. Tried the save cleaner solution and no go. Wonder if you can see anything wrong. Thanks in advance.

Papyrus logs entail:

Load order is:

Hmm... you're having an error similar to the one Dead Anon was having, plus some extra. In both of your cases, the initial error is coming from Fragment 4, which is the Soulgem Incubator scenario. I wonder if it's the getformfromfile() function I had to use there... I'd prefer to use modevents, but SGO doesn't have any. :( In any case, I'm not sure that's even a problem, because what it's saying is sort of impossible.

In any case, that might not be your particular issue because you've got lots of other stuff going on later that's telling me you've got a bad install in some way. One or two "cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" errors generally means that an author updated some scripts but failed to update the mod itself. This error is generally not a problem. A whole crapton of those errors though (like what you have), tells me that there's a massive disconnect between the scripts and the mod. This can either be caused by a bad install, or by reordering masters when cleaning the mod. Did you use tes5edit to clean the ccas_starts.esp file?

Also, since Dead Anon seems to have fixed his problem by disabling some mods, here's a list of mods you two have in common:

1nivWICCloaks.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ccas_starts.esp
Cloaks.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Devious Deviants.esp
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Dragonborn.esm
FNIS.esp
GagSFX.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
HearthFires.esm
hydra_slavegirls.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Skyrim.esm
SkyUI.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Update.esm
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
XPMSE.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Try disabling some of those. I mean, some are obviously not the problem - USLEEP, Sexlab, Skyrim.esm, etc. - but try disabling, for example, RND or Cloaks or something. And you might want to reinstall CCAS just in case. ;)

Hmm... you're having an error similar to the one Dead Anon was having, plus some extra. In both of your cases, the initial error is coming from Fragment 4, which is the Soulgem Incubator scenario. I wonder if it's the getformfromfile() function I had to use there... I'd prefer to use modevents, but SGO doesn't have any. :( In any case, I'm not sure that's even a problem, because what it's saying is sort of impossible.

In any case, that might not be your particular issue because you've got lots of other stuff going on later that's telling me you've got a bad install in some way. One or two "cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property" errors generally means that an author updated some scripts but failed to update the mod itself. This error is generally not a problem. A whole crapton of those errors though (like what you have), tells me that there's a massive disconnect between the scripts and the mod. This can either be caused by a bad install, or by reordering masters when cleaning the mod. Did you use tes5edit to clean the ccas_starts.esp file?

Well isn't that irony for you. The same one I was wondering if it would work with Being Female.

But to answer your question, no I never touched ccas_starts.esp with anything. The only "script digging" I did was pulling some old abandon scripts out of the Skyrim\data\scripts folder. And only ones I knew what they once belonged to, and could safely remove.

Though I am thinking that the source of the problem is most likely from 1nivWICCloaks.esp (Winter is Coming), or Cloaks.esp (Cloaks of Skyrim). RND is a high improbability because I had not yet started it up yet when I had the failure. Though I'm more looking at Cloaks of Skyrim, because that one places some "Easter Egg" cloaks around the world space. And I think one of those is in that flooded prison that LAL uses.

I'll test it see what I find out.

Edit; Changed "Though I'm more looking at Winter is Coming" to "... Cloaks of Skyrim...", because I can't seem to think today.

Sorry I forgot to get back. I managed to re-enable all my mods with CCAS working. I think my problem was that some of the Mods CCAS relied on were being overwritten by my other mods in MO. Moving all the CCAS mods to the bottom of the mod list fixed it.

Well that is nice to know. So was it just the CCAS masters, or all optional mods as well?

Yep. All optional mods as well. Make sure none of the optionals are being overwritten. Just give it a shot. I't might work. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One more thing I should probably mention. The only start that doesn't seem to work for me is the chaurus brood-mother. The scenario message displays but nothing else happens. No idea what could be causing that seeing how the chaurus slavery start works just fine. 

Glad to know things are working again (mostly) :).

Do you have Sexlab Stories installed?

Yes. I have SLStories 083 and SLStoriesDevious 083 installed.

Sorry for the late reply. Been having some PC performance issues on my end.

Sidenote - Does anyone have any idea how to fix a reversed mod list in MO? I just booted up MO today and all my profiles are in reverse order, i.e. everything that shouldn't be overwritten is now being overwritten.

Well an update from my end, and sad to say even after dropping as much as I could at the end of the load order, it didn't fix the bugged start. I think because Being Female has an ESM is why it's not working as a fix for me. Though I will keep trying things out. This is not going to take the 3 years it took me to get the 2.5+ version of LAL working, I wont allow it.

But funny enough it did fix some other things when I placed all the Captured Dreams files at the end of the load order. Gotta love LOOT's RNG sorting.

Oh you meant install order. Yeah that is what I think is mostly the problem I have. The only problem is that I have a good 300+ mods and the install order is highly volatile. I have mods that shouldn't work together, working together all because of install order. And it is quite the nightmare trying to figure out what one is allowing LAL to work at it's base level, but not CCAS options.

Though ironically, I have stabilized my game completely**, and I can easily run it for 6+ hour long stretches. But if I try to open a save with a Save [cleaning] Tool, the tool itself can not load the save. But I go into game and it loads fine.

**Only one instance of CTD remains, and that is if I try to exit Riverwood in the direction of walking to Helgan. The error I always see at the end of the logs when that happens is something about SSL trying over and over again to possess a chicken and failing, resulting in a crash.

Oh you meant install order. Yeah that is what I think is mostly the problem I have. The only problem is that I have a good 300+ mods and the install order is highly volatile. I have mods that shouldn't work together, working together all because of install order. And it is quite the nightmare trying to figure out what one is allowing LAL to work at it's base level, but not CCAS options.

Though ironically, I have stabilized my game completely**, and I can easily run it for 6+ hour long stretches. But if I try to open a save with a Save [cleaning] Tool, the tool itself can not load the save. But I go into game and it loads fine.

**Only one instance of CTD remains, and that is if I try to exit Riverwood in the direction of walking to Helgan. The error I always see at the end of the logs when that happens is something about SSL trying over and over again to possess a chicken and failing, resulting in a crash.

I recommend paring down your mod list. It can be really hard, deciding to get rid of some nifty mods, but every one you add is just another bit of load on an engine that... isn't exactly perfect. ;)

You're not the only one that has trouble with Riverwood. Several people with widely varying load orders have issues with that place. Someone once drew it down to SMIM, another said it was the chickens, another said it was some physics problems with the cart. I dunno - I've never had any problem with crashes when approaching Riverwood.

Remember that your log will always stop immediately before the crash. Whatever causes the crash doesn't get logged because by the time Skyrim tries to output to the log it's already crashed. The chicken might not actually be the problem there... on the other hand, it might really be the problem, depending on how SSL does logging. No idea.

(for example, in CCAS I output log events both before and after something happens, so if you see a CCAS entry and then immediately a crash, it's likely something wrong with CCAS or possibly a mod called by CCAS. Most mods only output one trace per event, I believe. It's actually easier on the engine to do it that way, though less revealing)

RE reversed modlist - I thought MO did that automatically? Like, the load order is in the right order, but MO only lists it backwards? Has that changed, or did I imagine it?

RE reversed modlist - I thought MO did that automatically? Like, the load order is in the right order, but MO only lists it backwards? Has that changed, or did I imagine it?

Things at the bottom of the install order overwrite things higher up. My install list has been flipped upsidown so now all the overwrites are messed up and my profile is broke. i.e. a mod that use to be priority 250 is now priority 3, 249 is 4, 248 is 5, e.c.t. 

You can click on the priority tab to flip the list back to front to front but that shouldn't change the actual priority of each mod in the list.

idek how this happened. I'll can write a quick script to flip it back but it would be nice to know what actually caused it. 

Any chance of an update to include some of the new material in Beyond Skyrim: Bruma? :)

I haven't tried that mod yet, though I've been meaning to.

The problem is, I think I'd need to make it a dependency to create starts for it, and I don't want to do that.

The other option is similar to what I've done with the Bandit Honeypot scenario - make a separate CCAS plugin mod just for that. I'll think about it. :)

Hey, a suggestion if you are still adding LAL openings to this mod:  Devious Cidhna has 3 slavery openings (Bandit, Pirate, and Vampire) that are unrelated to the main "Nobody Escapes Cidhna Mine" quest that would be perfect for this mod to use as LAL enslaved openings. 

Mod events to start these slavery openings are documented here.

if u need anymore beta testers, i volunteer as tribute. if that ok? ^w^

Will do. :)

Hey, a suggestion if you are still adding LAL openings to this mod:  Devious Cidhna has 3 slavery openings (Bandit, Pirate, and Vampire) that are unrelated to the main "Nobody Escapes Cidhna Mine" quest that would be perfect for this mod to use as LAL enslaved openings. 

Mod events to start these slavery openings are documented here.

I completely forgot about Devious Cidhna. Good idea, thanks. :)

Someone posted a question the other day about a video and asking about the animations in it.  I started watching a few more in the series to see what the creator did, as it looked like each one was using a different theme (humans, horses, dogs, troll, etc) and one had the Skyrim Character walk up to a spriggan and say she needed sex. There was a little exchange and a scene starts with the player character and a saber cat.

I wasn't sure how it could be used but had to share this idea, since it could work as a short lived alt start... someone captured by a spriggran and used by its animal followers for days before escaping.

I could see a mod having a neutral / friendly spriggan in a cave or grotto someplace you could meet and either do favors for or just use for a Hentai Creatures immersive summon via dialog kinda thing. "here's some vampire dust, can I have a night with a saber cat this time?"

Someone posted a question the other day about a video and asking about the animations in it.  I started watching a few more in the series to see what the creator did, as it looked like each one was using a different theme (humans, horses, dogs, troll, etc) and one had the Skyrim Character walk up to a spriggan and say she needed sex. There was a little exchange and a scene starts with the player character and a saber cat.

I wasn't sure how it could be used but had to share this idea, since it could work as a short lived alt start... someone captured by a spriggran and used by its animal followers for days before escaping.

I could see a mod having a neutral / friendly spriggan in a cave or grotto someplace you could meet and either do favors for or just use for a Hentai Creatures immersive summon via dialog kinda thing. "here's some vampire dust, can I have a night with a saber cat this time?"

Interesting notion, that. I wonder if there's a way I could work in Kyne's Blessing there.

Interesting notion, that. I wonder if there's a way I could work in Kyne's Blessing there.

So, I could have a spriggan pimp after all? Cool  :wub::blink:

Another silly idea I had was starting with your DD escaped slave option for the Winterhold College when I found a hide collar in the Bikini armor pack and noticed it had a buckle on it.  For those not in the beta or haven't done the Winterhold quests with Cutting Room Floor installed...

Without DD I thought that would make a nice visual replacement and I could go find the 4 missing apprentices that supposedly had me imprisoned down in the Midden. Could even use slavetats and mark up my PC with various magical looking runes to go with the magical experiments story.

Story would go that she finds her way back up to the college but no one really cares or pays much attention, or seems interested in her story of abuse. Get the quest to find the apprentices, discover them all dead and fear the means to remove the collar lost. With none of the instructors able to find any magical bindings on the collar she decides to continue her studies until she is able to remove it herself. After becoming Archmage having the insight that there just isn't any magic on the collar and the only thing holding it on is the buckle.

Turns out she could have freed herself at any time they weren't watching her in the cellar. :o