Hi, 

First of all thank you very much for this mod!

I do have some trouble with the poses. I can only lay down on the ground but kneeling, getting on all fours and turning around aswell as presenting does not work. Any ideas?

Do you have all of the requirements? Did you run FNIS? I just installed the mod and the poses worked fine.

Yes, I have all the requirements, ran FNIS and everything should work but it just doesn't. 

Hello,

I have a little problem: i'm constantly slow down by high heels effect, even when i set it to 0, and even if i don't wear high heels, so i'm slow down all the time...

How can i fix that please ?

Same Problem here, set it also to 0 and slowdown effect is active always, without high heels!

well... my pimp stuck after saying "show me yout ass". Still cant start the quest...

By the way, even I stopped the debuff, took heels off, my girls would get slowed with heels, too.

Make sure to use the MCM to set up what keys you want to use.  Then press said keys and slelect " Show Ass "  think its actually arse right now on english version though.

well... my pimp stuck after saying "show me yout ass". Still cant start the quest...

By the way, even I stopped the debuff, took heels off, my girls would get slowed with heels, too.

Make sure to use the MCM to set up what keys you want to use.  Then press said keys and slelect " Show Ass "  think its actually arse right now on english version though.

Thanks! It work.

But now the pimp stuck again after passing me the work dress...

Make sure to use the MCM to set up what keys you want to use. Then press said keys and slelect " Show Ass " think its actually arse right now on english version though.

Thanks! It work.

Put it on.

Guest Long John

@zaira - I'm currently wondering whether Whips 'N' Chains is still supported? If so please repost the link it can become hard to find and keep track of searching through lots of references.

1.) Bei der neuen Struktur zu den Auktionsbietern wird der Pfad nicht richtig ausgeschrieben. Musste die Folderstruktur manuell anpassen. Im StorageUtil Folder wird erst ein Data/SKSE... erstellt.

2.) Bei der Auktion sind die Soundfiles nicht mehr richtig verlinkt. Bob hat keine Stimme mehr :)

Maria hat sich nach einer Fallout Pause von mir so richtig genial entwickelt!

Issues and Translation:

____Translation____

1.) 

old: "you will now be at around the clock for sex games of all kinds are available"

new: "You will now be used around the clock for sex games that become available"

2.) 

old: "Please let me free"

new: "Please let me be free!"

3.) 

old: "I've got to do something urgent, Please leave me alone"

new: "I've got to do something urgent, Please let me go!"

4.) 

old: "Too bad, but its your decision"

new: "That's too bad, well it's your decision"

5.) 

old: "A. Keep quiet"

new: "Keep quiet!"

6.) 

old: "This dildo will regularly bring you to the brink of orgasm so you tomorrow particularly fit for sex work are"

new: "This dildo will regularly bring you to the brink of orgasm, so tomorrow you will be more fit for whoring."

7.) 

old: "And this belt ensures that you can not you take out the dildo again easily"

new: "And this belt ensures that the dildo cannot come out"

8.) 

old: "So: Now you can go to sleep. Or at least try!"

new: "So now you can go to sleep, or at least you can try!"

9.) 

old: "The dildo has almost slid itself out. (F) Since you should be equal to poke a dick! Get to work!"

new: "The dildo has almost slid itself out. You should be more trained to take a dick! Now get back to work!"

10.) 

old: "You should better educate your whore , She does her work badly. From me you get no Septims!"

new: "You should better educate your whore, she does her work poorly and you'll get no Septims from me"

11.) 

old: "I'm sorry that you are not satisfied. Believe me, they will serve you a second time Worse."

new: "I'm sorry that you were not satisfied. Believe me, they will serve you better the next time." (I'll make sure of it!) <-- maybe added at the end

12.) 

old: "have you ever ben fucked by a stallion"

new: "Have you ever been fucked by a stallion?"

13.) 

old: "Enough standing around operating free but ragged"

new: "Stop standing around looking all ragged and get to work!"

note: feel free to correct me anyone who feels I didn't catch the intended meaning.

____Issues____

1.) Not really an issue but the "turn around" auto turns when asked I just felt like it should of been manually done by the player

2.) If a guard becomes a pimp he will still ask to see your license

3.) When a customer complains about bad service pimp say you will pay for this and then has you strip, but gives no indication

you're suppose to kneel to receive punishment fro the scene to continue.

4.) Blindfolds don't respect DD blur values.

I have a trouble with the blindfold, i always stay in a first person view and icant see anything that happen to my player!!

An idea?

Also in the MCM menu select ZAZ animation pack and choose to never use a blindfold. This will make you see everything. I had the same issue and turning to 3rd person in DD didn't help. It is a ZAZ thing :)

Make sure to use the MCM to set up what keys you want to use. Then press said keys and slelect " Show Ass " think its actually arse right now on english version though.

Thanks! It work.

Put it on.

I just figured out what went wrong: the mod did't reconize my custom whore dress somehow. So after picking up vanilla one, it finally worked! Anyway, thanks.

Quests werden nicht richtig beendet.

Aufgefallen ist es mir beim Hurentanz...wenn die Aktion beendet ist,klatschen die Zuschauer weiterhin Beifall.

Idee für Schlafen

Wenn kein Käfig in der Nähe ist,könnte man ja auch eventuell vorhandene Bondagemöbel nutzen,bevor man auf dem Boden schläft. (da könnten sich andere NPC wieder mit dem PC vergnügen,so wie es beim alten Sklaventeil war)