Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Extra Bobbins I took whilst testing fings earlier and tossed aside.

Wanted all over most of Cyrodil. Siriel, the Siren of Silvenar still thinks she can pull off one last heist before she escapes through the mountains, into Skyrim beyond the reach of the Imperial city watch. Castle Bruma, Count Carvain's treasury. She figured it's time to get to know the castles residents whilst she locates the vaults.

Siriel_Afanna_Buk.png

Siriel_Afana_1.png

Siriel_Afanna_2.png

Siriel_Afanna_3.png

Siriel_Afanna_4.png

Siriel_Afanna_5.png

Siriel_Afana_7.png

On Sun Apr 08 2018 at 7:25 PM, LODgunther said:

I did a little retexture on the belly of my previous argonian textures, these edits work even better!

Requested by PM I also did compatibilty textures for the BadDog, ERFHorse and Penzor schlong.

Below some screenshots of a bunch of prisoner who need to strip naked before cell searched.

Contains one female and seven males (one for each diffrent schlong) [From left to right: BDsheath, BDslit, BDHoodie, Horse, Smurf and Penzor Schlong]

Reveal hidden contents

1.thumb.jpg.fe7aa084facd13c87d86d7d10b1c44b6.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.d6dff2c4ec10c973b848c8ab285bf027.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.c7c9212b3de1e92aa22b0bd490acd701.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.c8c89588e05756575b3e4035c5b33985.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.2651bcc38eb993ee42a3d7b14f78b341.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.d8c432b149abe46894d3cfc13f2e110e.jpg

7.thumb.jpg.b19663d8b7f9da209f6c76e6135461ea.jpg

... Too bad there is no seven males on one female animation  :cry:

Also some unnecessary close-up screenshots for those who want to hunt texture seams ^^'

Reveal hidden contents

U1.thumb.jpg.23ada39f92817bc68d4f73f2ca6059f0.jpg

U2.thumb.jpg.849bdc962129400ea3fb765785596594.jpg

U3.thumb.jpg.bbcc8004ca3a7627f12a85decff5f743.jpg

U4.thumb.jpg.1c44b7be7ba44070ad13f9c8d06b7ab4.jpg

U5.thumb.jpg.07ef8e53abd5563b8e4bb972c1c9da2f.jpg

U6.thumb.jpg.b478ceb62c58892247bd350c143b96da.jpg

U7.thumb.jpg.6130911a381d934b3e4746497990dba1.jpg

This is the beginning of a story I'm working on whenever I'm in the "mood". Always open to suggestions and ideas, as well as constructive criticism. (It's such a hassle to go over each and every pose in Halo's Poser to find what fits... :frown:) P.S Title is a work in progress

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7653dc682f311b36f217cf8848f83523.png

A letter addressed to their leader had been left in front of the door to the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary. The mysterious writer revealed a disturbing amount of knowledge regarding the guild's current state and affairs, particularly pointing out their dwindling presence in Skyrim and the lack of a Listener for their Night Mother. But it also offered them a helping hand, provided Astrid herself came to a specified location, and only her.

Unable to ignore this letter-a threat in disguise-Astrid had made her way to a massive mansion hidden in the mountain, the parchment in her hand guiding her in the right direction subconsciously. She had read it many times over during her travel hoping to gain some hint about her mysterious benefactor, but learned nothing.

The main gate had opened for her, though not a soul was in sight. But she was not here to meet the servants, only their master. The many doors and spiraling stairs gave her no pause as she headed toward the tallest tower, as if she knew the layout by experience. And she suspected she did, in no small part thanks to the letter rolled up in her pocket.

Standing in front of the door leading to a possible respite for her suffering guild, she knocked twice. No answer came... Hesitating, she banged on the door thrice more.

After a slight pause, a female voice called from the other side of the door. "Enter."

image.thumb.png.1390775930e3d2d5d2bafc834bdbde0e.png

A sense of dread washed over the Dark Brotherhood's guildmaster as she closed the door behind her and turned to look at the person laying on a lounge chair located in the middle of the well lit room.

By all resemblance it was a Nord, a woman. Only her pale skin and horns decorating the top of her head told there was more than met the eye to this particular individual. Rising up and approaching Astrid, the pale figure spoke. "Welcome Astrid, welcome. I trust you had no trouble finding your way here?" A sly grin spread across her face, hinting at the magic that had led her here.

image.thumb.png.d55e79bcafc3622d287187b624997a60.png

Before the dark clad assassin had a chance to answer, the horned figure continued. "My, my. You really are a looker, aren't you? As deadly as you are beautiful, I'd wager."

Noticing the mocking tone and already a little weary from her travel, the leader of the Dark Brotherhood shot back. "Who are you? And what makes you think you know anything about the Dark Brotherhood's situation?"

"Many know of your lacking presence in Tamriel as of late, my dear. And your arrival here only proves that it is worse than you let on. Bravado won't save your guild, I will."

image.thumb.png.5291c2cc9b8cc6c454035d28902323ab.png

"Please, have a seat and let's discuss your role in the coming years. I have big plans for you and your guild, and I assure you it will only benefit the Brotherhood in the end."

To be continued...

20 hours ago, Horthania said:

Thank you for the kind comliment :smile: it's rampage enb

Thanks yer. <3

Been using Snapdragon but I feels the need fer something new.

Gonna have to give rampage another look. I remember being none to impressed with it first time I tried it, but that was way back when, didn't have the patience to fiddle with it's settings and didn't really have the tech to git the most from it. Now I've upgraded to a monster rig, might be time fer a second look.

1 hour ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Thanks yer. <3

Been using Snapdragon but I feels the need fer something new.

Gonna have to give rampage another look. I remember being none to impressed with it first time I tried it, but that was way back when, didn't have the patience to fiddle with it's settings and didn't really have the tech to git the most from it. Now I've upgraded to a monster rig, might be time fer a second look.

SNapdragon is too colorful for me, rampage is like snapdragon but with a more realistic approach (imo) oh i also tweaked a few settings to reduce the brightness.