On 12/25/2017 at 5:04 AM, wy1389217 said:

Ok...SO, I have this mod with the UUNP version , and somehow when I use KS Wigs HDT, the collisions go wild...any tips on how to correct this?

bump, still don't know how to solve this

WELL :dizzy:

surprise after unzip the files - omg wo many gigas :dizzy:

98% of all no need ^^ , need just one cbbe body preset for the bodyslide studio for custom the body , perhaps need the textures too for vagina ? 

just bored with tis lol , nice work but need just 2 or 3 things .

:dissapointed_relieved: ....... im  batlle with my laptop vs espace memory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last thing i have see one folower of overknee with one body unp + vagina integrate and work in one simple mod folower :neutral:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

back after 15m ^^

i see on the pak ----- 00_MAIN_CBBE --- need just tis for make work the mod ?

I just keep i t

17123102405219481415431872.jpg

For some odd reason I went into body slide, regenerated the meshes and the missing vagina textures bug disappeared. Guess it was corrupted or something. Also there's a option in the sliders to disable the texture wall and have the opening like there should be. Just thought I'd tell you guys this in case anybody is wondering. To the author: please note this in your description so people don't get confused and lost as to what they should be doing to fix this.

Also sorry for my grammar... I might have had an A in computers in college... but English... nope!

14 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

WELL :dizzy:

surprise after unzip the files - omg wo many gigas :dizzy:

98% of all no need ^^ , need just one cbbe body preset for the bodyslide studio for custom the body , perhaps need the textures too for vagina ? 

just bored with tis lol , nice work but need just 2 or 3 things .

:dissapointed_relieved: ....... im  batlle with my laptop vs espace memory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last thing i have see one folower of overknee with one body unp + vagina integrate and work in one simple mod folower :neutral:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

back after 15m ^^

i see on the pak ----- 00_MAIN_CBBE --- need just tis for make work the mod ?

I just keep i t

17123102405219481415431872.jpg

It is a big file but it also contains a lot of top quality work. You could always save it on a CD or USB stick just in case you need to back it up and save downloading it again.

10 hours ago, Sena-san said:

Sooo, sorry if this has been asked anywhere before but is it possible to make this work with the succubus race https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903/?

I've never dealt with custom races before so I'm really not sure how to go about this.

I would install the succubus mods first and then overwrite any files this mod asks you to. It should all work, unless the succubus mod uses a separate transform folder like the PSQ one on this site. Then you will need to copy and paste the files from this mod into that respective folder.

Looking at the file structure of the succubus mod you would have to move some files around to get this mod to work . Very easy to do. Just locate the Mesh and Textures of the body type in this mod, copy and paste them into the Succubus Lite folders in Meshes and Textures of the data folder in the Skyrim directory.

On 12/11/2015 at 8:43 AM, mukiturrahman said:

i'm sorry if this is off topic. but can any one help me add a HDT vagina to the Touched By Dibella body?? i ask it here beacause this is one of the best out there. im a novice in this kind of stuff so any help would be appeiciated.

p.s - if any one can give a tutorial i would like to doing it myself.

Thank you

Try CASIO HDT virgina . I've used for two months on different body mods Uunp CbbE, UNP, 7base, animated  .I am using cbbe caliente t over wrote with nephilim mod no problems so far .

11 hours ago, Karen1965 said:

Try CASIO HDT virgina . I've used for two months on different body mods Uunp CbbE, UNP, 7base, animated  .I am using cbbe caliente t over wrote with nephilim mod no problems so far .

Wtf, just signed up as a patreon supporter but nothing happened! When will you send me the links / where do I go to access them?

Oh okay thanks! Uh, one more question. I also use a custom setting for CBBE which the succubus race mod also doesn't recognize, I'm assuming I put the files in there too, but which one do I put in first? The body preset or this mod?

Edit: Nevermind whatever I did worked. lol

11 minutes ago, Caliban44 said:

you have to rebuild your body in bodyslide Using Cosio as the Outfit/Body and the preset to whatever you want even a body of your design

I see, but do we also need the original Cosio mod to get this thing to work since I don't see any new files in Bodyslide.

On 4/19/2017 at 1:27 AM, JustCaroAnon said:

You shouldn't need to do anything. If you're using Bodyslide, then it replaces the default female body for *all* female NPCs. There are certain mods like Custom Races that will allow a player-exclusive body, but if you're using those then you should follow their instructions for managing body meshes.

Doesn't work for me, this AIO mod only works on the specific custom followers that have patches included... ugh.