EDIT: JK makes a good point though about this being the support thread. So if you could limit yourself to maybe 1 post per day on that project I think that would be okay. We just need to be careful not to overwhelm the thread with that. But I do like your idea.

I usually do :D

Sadly more often than not I get misunderstood, people choke on my words and they come yelling at me for making them choke  :dodgy:

@Johannes1234 honestly I do not deem your walls of text fun to read. The longer they get the worse that issue. You did hear of this mystical 'punctiation' some time ago i guess?

Dein Deutschlehrer hat dir schon öfter 'Schachtelsatzbau' vorgeworfen, oder?

Lol in english plz my german not that good. True words dont sound like fun to read but without it how will you explain things and as for people not understanding what you say well join the club it gets pretty annoying when you have to try and explain something for the 100th time and still people dont get what you are saying lol.

Players get bored that is why they flock to sites  like loverslab or nexus they are looking for that next special mod to enhance their game till the next elder scroll comes out. I my self did not even know a mod like animal mansion exist and like i said in previous post i have been playing modded rpg for a long time. Some of these mods are private and some we are lucky enough the creators make it public , all im doing is showing what can be done with what is there twist it a bit and create something new even if that means you have to think outside the box so to speak. If you take amp for example and you just see it as just another sex mod then it will be just that another sex mod but if you make it something that your char relate to then it becomes much more and has meaning but to trully appreciate a mod one has to understand what the creator idea was in creating a mod in the first place and that is not always as easy as it sounds and some mods makes more sense when it is used with other mods.

Not what I meant. Your last post for example contained 205 words over 5 and a bit lines (1080p) with only 4 dots, 1 comma and the last sentence making up half the post.

That is the definition of "wall of text". Word after word with almost no punctuation and without visually breaking ammenities like paragraphs or end of lines.

Let me repeat myself. I don't deem walls of text fun to read.

Since you want to write more in your project I honestly hope you are improving your writing skills before that.

Oh and by the way. Double posts are considdered spam and unwanted. There's an edit button.

Like opening a sort of franchise mansion in raven rock or something like that? Could take a while though.

Rushing any sort of software out of the door because it should air as soon as possible is never a good idea.

But +1 for the idea.

Let's hope for some more consensual animation as the ones been done there are rapes :D

There have been huge spike in creatures animations recently. Now we have ash hoppers, tentacle sex with Netch and even boars (with the riekling riding on it). 

I would suggestion move Animal mansion chapter 2 in Solstheim... Or create whole subsets of quest located there! 

As the mod progresses, quests will take the player all over the world including Solstheim. So no worries there. It's just a matter of time.

any news about the update? just asking, not pressuring :)

I'm going to take a few more days with this. And in the future I will refrain form making time estimates since it seems I am singularly incapable of providing a good one.

The question now is: does the second sentence contradict the first? :lol:

Handing out ETAs (estimated time of arrival) for mod updates is a horrible idea.

Some if not most mod forum trolls usually spring into action demanding the promised update and insulting the mod author if it isn't delivered for whatever reason.

I've seen mod authors quit modding as a whole because of this self induced stress.

Vague ETAs ('you can expect the next update somewhere in the next ~x days') on the other hand can be quite useful sometimes. If the '~x days' is extended early enough in case something prevents the update ;)

Hi mybrainhurts,

I'd like to thank you for picking up this mod and continuing it.

I realize that you get requests/wishes/ideas for a mod expansion all the time and that it's probably not wise for you to act upon them. However I'd still like to present my idea to you - maybe it'll be at least partial inspiration for you.

The mod "Helgen Reborn" has something called the "Fight Cave". It is basically a fighting arena in which illegal fighting and betting takes place. I think a version of this could be interesting for Animal Mansion aswell.

The idea is to have a sunken arena, surrounded by cliffs with a club/bar area for patrons on top. When the player isn't doing the entertaining, NPCs could be in the pit going at it with the beasties. In order to get participants for the "Beast Cave" you could have quests similar to the existing ones in which you recruit women (and maybe the odd guy aswell if the animations allow it) from all over Skyrim to do the occasional performance.

The shows could either be regular intercourse or if you want a more sinister theme there could be a fight first with following intercourse if the creature wins (For this, Jarls could sell you their prisoners for the shows. If they win - they are free) Also the patrons could do betting on the outcome of such fights.

The point of something like this would be that there's always something going on in the background when you visit the mansion. Also it would be something for later stages to give the player a feeling that they're expanding the operation.

Generally i would agree that the more story mod has the better.

If its just watching anims with no story it gets old quite fast.

Tho i dont think this would be something Thaena would be interested in. She doesn't strike me as someone that would be willing to intentionally hurt any animal.

There was an idea long time ago that some other establishment would be made - which would be far less consensual than the mansion.

If that would be made this would fit there nicely.

Eventually this could be something that Jarl of Falkreath could do.

But Thaena herself? That would be rather strange turn of events imo.

Thanks fldnx for your thoughts.

Sexual Gladiators!  Hapless victims tossed into the arena to be fucked to death. That would be horrifying. Player goes to ... rescue the animals? The victims? But yes, this is not a fighting mod so the rescue (if that's what it is to be) has to be considerably more clever than marching in and killing bad guys.

Or maybe just a venue for a large audience to enjoy shows.

Or both ideas.

Earlier I happened to be in Dimhollow Crypt - that last chamber with the arena and the word wall - and I'm thinking "yeah, this looks interesting!"

And like aqqh said, stories and quests are all-important. So how to flesh out those little ideas?

IF you would be willing to make that "evil" faction that is organizing non-consensual shows you can make that someone would be kidnapped by them and you go for rescue.

Could be even Thaena and this would be part of relationship quest. They would kidnap her to get rid of her and take over her business.

As for fighting the bad guys.

How about recruiting help from your friends?

You would ask Abelone to borrow you couple of chauruses

ask markarth girls to borrow you couple of spiders.

ask that necromancer guy to borrow you some draugrs(?)

a dog seller to borrow you some wardogs

Ask Companions to borrow you some wolfs and ask Ria and Aela to get captured by those evil guys so they would infiltrate their hideout.

So it could go like this:

Aela and Ria would get themselves captured

you will ask dog seller to sell your animals to the bad guys

you will get yourself captured - for example when you will go there to offer ransom for Thaena

you either kill animals that are not loyal to you or use your... skills to tame them 

at some point you will have to find a way to free aela and ria

and with the help of all of them you will kill the bad guys and free Thaena.

Thaena now sees you as her hero and she likes you very much.

This would be quite big quest tbh.

I find the various proposals for new quests very interesting. For me personally it is indeed better to solve the various situations me sex and not by force, violence there enough in the game.

What I would find interesting if you could fit a conflict between the protagonist and Teana. Because this is increasingly becoming the "real dirty" whore and also otherwise offers and also other types of sex (Draugr, Necro, Sub, etc.) turns.

I use the way while playing the mod [Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest, only because of the comments. Unfortunately, they do not always fit, but I find it somehow these include the PC in "normal" citizens get a very bad reputation.

Could not integrate the paging system of this mod?

Finally, a big thank you for your tireless work, just do whatever you want, it is certainly outstanding.

Apologies bad English

Thanks fldnx for your thoughts.

Sexual Gladiators!  Hapless victims tossed into the arena to be fucked to death.

No, no, no. I realize my explanation must have been very misunderstandable. My intention isn't to make this a fighting mod or even a fighting to the death scenario. This isn't at all what I wanted to propose.

My basic idea of the "arena" is more that of an "open stage" than a "fight club". A chance for adventurous women from all over Skyrim to make some money. The thing with the prisoners comes off far more prominent in my post than I intended it to be. Something like that COULD be done IF there were a desire for a darker theme, but even then it should be more in the direction of brawling instead of an outright fight to the death - In my mind I had the idea that instead of serving their sentence, prisoners get the chance to pay off their penalty by participating in shows.

Anyway, all this is just an elaboration of the very basic idea that there should some sort of "background activity" going on in the mansion that fits the overall theme.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

PS: The last chamber of dimhollow crypt is indeed somewhat the direction I had in mind.

Imagine Thaena or another announcer going on stage introducing the next "act".  -

"Our next attraction is a young woman from Rorikstead that wishes nothing more than to be the concubine to a whole falmer clan and it's chauruses. Ladies and gentlemen here comes Abelone ..."

Maybe the term "Circus" would be fitting for my idea.

Some sort of breeding contest with animals could be fun, though you would either have to marry it to hentai pregnancy or beeing female to do that (or one of the other random ones) unless you want to have a lot more work cut out. Shame really, that would be what I would love to see.

I wouldn't tie another mod as a dependancy into this one.

Many players do not usually run certain kinds of mods. Making them do it for the sake of another 'tiny mod interaction' is not a good way.

But how about a seperate plugin which for instance uses the party room or better yet a new outdoor barn for such a contest?

A new quest could be tied into Thaena after certain animals are acquired without altering Thaena herself ...

Thanks for continuing this mod.  So far I got through all the quests up to and including the first customer with the dog, which went on without a hitch.  After picking up a second quest with a dog, I went to upstairs and they are located in a room behind a locked door which I can't open and have no key for.  I have tried waiting to see if the client comes out of the room, but they never leave and I can't find a key anyplace.  I'm stuck and can't progress any further.

I'm using the latest version of SL 1.59.  Don't want to upgrade to 1.60 until the mods I use have been updated to work with it.

Update.  I was able to pickpocket the key I needed.  Got the client to the dog in  the basement, but when I try to talk to the dog to get things started, nothing come up on the dog to initiate anything.  So, again I'm stuck on the quest, only now I have the client following me around everywhere.

Thanks for continuing this mod.  So far I got through all the quests up to and including the first customer with the dog, which went on without a hitch.  After picking up a second quest with a dog, I went to upstairs and they are located in a room behind a locked door which I can't open and have no key for.  I have tried waiting to see if the client comes out of the room, but they never leave and I can't find a key anyplace.  I'm stuck and can't progress any further.

I'm using the latest version of SL 1.59.  Don't want to upgrade to 1.60 until the mods I use have been updated to work with it.

Update.  I was able to pickpocket the key I needed.  Got the client to the dog in  the basement, but when I try to talk to the dog to get things started, nothing come up on the dog to initiate anything.  So, again I'm stuck on the quest, only now I have the client following me around everywhere.

Advance the quest NA_SQ_DogTraining stage by stage to the final stage. The quest should complete and the journal entry moved into the completed quests list.

Once that's done enter "set NA_NPCCheering to 0" in the console. You should be able to proceed with your game.

uh...this may sound dumb but can you please put whats the changes or add in the mod description? :( im not sure should download or no since idk what is changed

At this point I would just wait for the next version of this mod to be released.