i have a question for the users of this mod would you care if the breast collision between hands and breast only work when naked  ....the hdt havok object and the head nif triggers that xml that does hand collision with the breast but can cause it to layer on some conditions and starts to twitch  .  some NPC uses there own custom head nif like Serana ,and needs the object to run the xml .but some npc do not equip the object because of the AI ...

I Know we had this conversation before but is there anyway you could make your mod compatible with SAM Please i really need That ! PLZ PLZangel.gif angel.gif angel.gif

you can test something for me add the extradatastring to the sam nif for the penis to run the hdtm.xml that should do the trick  ...if you know how

OF Course Thank You So Much You are The Greatest Im Uploading This So Everyone Can Use it

attachicon.gifSAMForCOS.7z

i assume it worked ?

Yes Worked For ME and I hadn't found any problem so far thank you so much keep up the good Work

i have a question for the users of this mod would you care if the breast collision between hands and breast only work when naked  ....the hdt havok object and the head nif triggers that xml that does hand collision with the breast but can cause it to layer on some conditions and starts to twitch  .  some NPC uses there own custom head nif like Serana ,and needs the object to run the xml .but some npc do not equip the object because of the AI ...

I Know we had this conversation before but is there anyway you could make your mod compatible with SAM Please i really need That ! PLZ PLZangel.gif angel.gif angel.gif

you can test something for me add the extradatastring to the sam nif for the penis to run the hdtm.xml that should do the trick  ...if you know how

OF Course Thank You So Much You are The Greatest Im Uploading This So Everyone Can Use it

attachicon.gifSAMForCOS.7z

Worked for me, just had to fine-tune the numbers a few.

Please make a unp compatible version.

there are great unp bodys with female genitals whats is in Cos that unp has not?

i am using 3 bodys in my skyrim ... cos 3.2 cos 3.3 and unp special ... they all are in my bodyslide at the same time. but so that npcs have different bodys you need bodytypes of skyrim

Firstly very appreciative of this mod and all the updates that have made.

Having an issue getting the vagina to animate in scenes with 3.3 and 3.4 without changing my male character to female, having sex with a male npc then changing them back.

Ordinarily would not be a problem if it was a one off thing but when the vagina stops working I have to repeat the process. It's a little immersion breaking.

I have made sure that the COS overwrites SOS and nothing overwrites COS.

I have tested on a mod free save with just the requirements installed and same problem. Anything I am missing?

Any help appreciated.

Having an issue getting the vagina to animate in scenes with 3.3 and 3.4 without changing my male character to female, having sex with a male npc then changing them back.

Ordinarily would not be a problem if it was a one off thing but when the vagina stops working I have to repeat the process. It's a little immersion breaking.

I have tested on a mod free save with just the requirements installed and same problem. Anything I am missing?

Any help appreciated.

IM not sure i understand you properly ...you have a male character having sex with a male npc ..you have to change your character to a female then back  ?

Any help appreciated.

IM not sure i understand you properly ...you have a male character having sex with a male npc ..you have to change your character to a female then back  ?

cos should overwrite sos and hdt phisics extension if you have one ... then generate fnis once more and it should work... works for me 

Any help appreciated.

cos should overwrite sos and hdt phisics extension if you have one ... then generate fnis once more and it should work... works for me 

I'm playing as a male character having sex with female NPC's. The vagina does not animate during sex scenes. 

I found if I switch my characters gender to female and have sex with a male NPC and afterwards   switch back to being male and the vagina will start to animate when my character has sex with female NPC's. 

Sexlab gives me all OK's for prerequisites when I run the install.  All the Sexlab animations work. Even the breast and butt physic on the female NPC bodies work, just not the vagina, until I go through the process above. If I revert COS 3.2 vagina animates straight away. 

COS is not being overwritten by anything. I am using the HDT extension that comes with COS 3.4.  XP32 and FNIS are version 3.86 and 6.2 respectively.

3.4 is up added a new slider and did some fine tuning on the breast waits ..fixed twitching problem ..added a patch to for SAM users thanks to Freemason

nice! :D Was thinking the days about experiment with the groin. And now there is an update with a new slider! Perfect! :D

@Rouge1024

Thats a strange behavior you have there... 

First, since you mention it, don't worry about sexlab. The physic has nothing to do with it. It basically says "When x hit y then react". 

Now let's take a look at your problem. I think I have an idea whats happening. Between 3.2 and 3.3 the string for the male moved from the male body to the schlong. So if your male char is equipt with a schlong that doesn't use the string (only the 3 standard types are edited), it won't work. After switching to female and back, SoS assign you one of the other schlongs and it works. Thats at least my guess that would explain everything.

3 Ways to test:

Equip the Havok object with your Char and see if it works.

Or, if you don't want to use Havok object, use both malebody.nif from the 3.2 install (just install them manually. You can see the path where they belong in the .rar) and see if it works better.

Oooor, change the schlong for your Char to one of the default ones.

How do you install Body Options with Mod Organizer? There's no Data folder for me to set as the Data Directory.

Still trying to figure this out. Any help would be appreciated.

MO doesn't figure out which folder is the Data folder very well so as a habit I always use the Manual Install button and ensure that I have the right folder in the mod archive selected as the data folder before I continue.

Select the wrong folder and its like you didn't install the mod because nothing is in the right place. Fortunately with MO fixing that is no harder than reinstalling the mod and selecting the right folder.

Just asking, since I only updated the small file, did you do anything with the textures file or just update the smaller file?

did nothing with the textures

Somehow i get this glitches since v 3.3, v 3.2 is ok

attachicon.gifСнимок.JPG

what version of bodyslide are you running ?

The question is closed. I missed bodyslide update & was using out of date version. With the v. 3.6 all is well)))

call me dumb, but i can't figure out what file is the 3.4. i just see "CLAMS OF SKYRIM Body textures.rar", "CLAMS OF SKYRIM innie outie.rar", and "SAMpatch4Cos.7z"

The innie outie.rar is cos 3.4 the sam patch is for those that use the sam male body mod and the textures .rar is textures

Trying to do a simple bodyslide conversion, and I load the slider set(Cosio.osp), but conform all sliders in the menu doesn't work at all...I load a default cbbe slider set reference and it conforms fine.....I notice it's a osp file and not an xml like I'm use to seeing. It shows the different sliders including the new ones to COS, but when I try to conform, nothing happens when I move sliders. Maybe this is an issue more with bodyslide? Im using the latest version 3.6