for now I just redone the prison part with katalia. No quest change, just a better prison with people to kill.

Now :

what Gleba could ask you to proove your friendship to forsworns ? (except the shields and Kalydi)

where I'll place the hidden vale entrance menhir ? I shoudl move it to a better place like a water fall...

On 3/23/2020 at 10:52 PM, Doobydoob said:

Hello, Any plans to keep this mod going?

Also what is the console command for the"Cottage dialogue topic disabled, so Ravena quest cannot be triggered whithout console."

Yea^. For now i'm working at home (covid19 related politic) and playing starcraft 2. Maybe I'll go back on skyrim modding this week end.

I hate to ask, and I'm sorry I didn't go through 130 pages to see if someone answered this--I hovered around the first and last pages to see if recent players posted anything that helped me--but I didn't see anything that worked for me.

I am stuck at the (follow the) Shamanic ceremony, and it says to "debug: Use T if Actors are still not here", which is what I assume is keeping the quest from progressing. 

does anyone know what: "debug: Use T if Actors are still not here" means? I don't know what action to take, as "T" isn't a reference I recognize...

And for future troubles, how do I learn what the stages for quests are, and how to advance them if needed? I wouldn't know what to type in to set a quest stage for this mod.

Thank you!

Ps. I love this mod. I have wanted to be a forsworn for so long! I am enjoying it immensely. 

So...

- where I should place the me thit which give access to the hidden vale ? It should be a nice place, like behind a waterfall or something like that... and of course in the reach territory.

- Zenoby is moved to Old Hroldan.

- All mercenaries moved into Harsdan watchtower.

- I plan these modifs :

- the hidden vale will be more like a cave. The opening on the cave roof will bring light to the sacred tree (like the spriggan cave near solitude). Hanged forsworns front to Markarth entry.

- Shae will be renamed ; she'll be forsworn too, but serve Markarth as mercenary. Her death will be required.

- Quests in disorder : the skirmish for dummies of course. You'll need also to help Ainanthar to save his mine from the silverblood mercenaries (and kill them). Kill Shae. Revenge agaisnt Ariovist with Katalia. Ambush and kill Zenoby. Here you'll be registered as ennemy to Markarth faction. A battle for protecting the hidden vale agaisnt Markarth. A quest line to become the new Carmion eagle (ang get a true sword). Conquer Old Hroldan and Soljund hole. Unite forsworn tribes. Negociate Markarth cession with empire or stormcloaks. Assault Markarth. Kill and rule it. Hircine Trial (report ot Beastess lore mod).

I'll need to transform two redbouts. I think about Deepwood redoubt... no idea for the another one...

23 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I believe that means, Wait for an hour.  I think wait defaults to T.

I've waited several days in game. Sometimes if I logout and login a line of dialogue will play, but then it never progresses. Right now the glade has the magic going, but no wolves, and nobody is doing anything...

27 minutes ago, bakichan said:

I've waited several days in game. Sometimes if I logout and login a line of dialogue will play, but then it never progresses. Right now the glade has the magic going, but no wolves, and nobody is doing anything...

All the actors are here ?

Hi, I hope you're all doing fine.

I'm new here would like to know if there is a way to play this without all the sex stuff.

I'm fine with half naked people for the love of lore but I don't want to turn my Skyrim into a sex game.

Is there any way to disable it and just enjoy the new lore quests?

Thanks for your help!

22 hours ago, Delzaron said:

All the actors are here ?

No. I don't think so, at least. There are a few people but I think there are supposed to be wolves at the ceremony too?

I'm having other glitches now, like nobody's name appears as text in front of them, nor the names of dungeons or caves when I approach them, and then, when I fly (cuz i have wings and a flying mod), i can't fly more than a few inches off the ground. I'm thinking it's because the game is trying to make other things happen, but I don't know for sure...

1 hour ago, bakichan said:

No. I don't think so, at least. There are a few people but I think there are supposed to be wolves at the ceremony too?

I'm having other glitches now, like nobody's name appears as text in front of them, nor the names of dungeons or caves when I approach them, and then, when I fly (cuz i have wings and a flying mod), i can't fly more than a few inches off the ground. I'm thinking it's because the game is trying to make other things happen, but I don't know for sure...

Strange...

yes, wolves are supposed to appear, just after the scene.

3 hours ago, Sattevarro said:

Hi, I hope you're all doing fine.

I'm new here would like to know if there is a way to play this without all the sex stuff.

I'm fine with half naked people for the love of lore but I don't want to turn my Skyrim into a sex game.

Is there any way to disable it and just enjoy the new lore quests?

Thanks for your help!

The sex stuff in part 1 and 2 are :

- Ethrane : you can just refuse her proposal.

- Kat, ethrane, and the wolf : tell Kartimandua you already familiar with the "bound". It skip the quest;

- the little brothel in a side quest : i'll supress it (I think to move that brothel in a new village built near old hroldan).

- rape of farmer girl in skirmish for dumies. I think I'll just let the proposal to kill or spare her.

- the ceremony... i should add a shortcut.

Fr the rest :

- don't use the sex spells.

- choose Hagraven specialization. Just torture and murder people with spray of blood.

You can also just disable sexlab animations. You can also edit the mod sex scripts and make them fade to black.

1 minute ago, Delzaron said:

You can also edit the mod sex scripts and make them fade to black.

Thanks for your answer! :) Would this turn all the sex scene of Sexlab and this mod in fade to black transition? Would the transitions be quick or the length of the original scene? Could you explain how to do that here or in private message? I never edited a mod script and I have no idea where to find the sex animations.

I redone the part 1 and 2 (the easy job).

If you wish I readd Ravana, please give me ideas !

I begin to redone the part 3... I'll start with Ariovist.

Player will need to be at war side with forsworns to be allowed to get a specialization (hagraven, primal shaman...).

I decided to use the amazing new hanging script to add some stuff... now you can hang the farmgirl in skirmirsh for dummies. Hanged forsworn swill be present near Markarth entrance.

Hello there, your mod looks awesome, and works perfectly for me until the sacrfice scene (the one at the start, when the forsworn behead the Dibellan Sister). Once I arrive there, the game crash. I've disabled almost every other mods, so I don't think it is a conflict issue (I may be wrong obviously).

Sorry if you already said how to solve this, but I'm not really in reading 150 pages to find the solution

I'm using the "SSE Test" version btw

25 minutes ago, Uruu said:

Hello there, your mod looks awesome, and works perfectly for me until the sacrfice scene (the one at the start, when the forsworn behead the Dibellan Sister). Once I arrive there, the game crash. I've disabled almost every other mods, so I don't think it is a conflict issue (I may be wrong obviously).

Sorry if you already said how to solve this, but I'm not really in reading 150 pages to find the solution

I'm using the "SSE Test" version btw

Strange... log please ?

Try by sparing the Dibella priestes (yes, you can spare her).

There is the changes for now :

AFS redone 0.1
Some dirts removing (cell -6 -11)
Harsdan fort added.
AFS1begin : east empire company mercenaries replaced by mercenaries.
HangTree : reset, no more farm or flaming stuff.
AFS2Skirmish : simplified.
Hang long rope and script from Bound Hanging Script added.
Farm girl will die hanged.
AFS1Begin : a forsworn hanged at the tree.
hanged people (3 forsworns) near Markarth entry
Caede from virgin and dragons side quest moved to Dragon Lair.
Virgin for dragon quest is available only if you met Farangar and dragon stone.
Moira now wears a witch outfit, like other hagraven apprentices.
sidequesttroll : fanny will wear the wench outfit. Prostitute inside the manor wear the wench outfit.
AFS3 : totally modified, include Katalia revenge quest.

AFS2SideQuestAriovist : supressed
new managing quest : AFS_Main
new Quest : AFS3_BeginArmin: first actions of war.
AFS2SideQuestWerewolf : supressed (never worked anyway...)
Better integration of Madanach quest

I found a nice place for the hidden vale entrance : the troll nest west to cradle tower. I need to remove the trolls and tranform the place in a nice little outpost.

I'll modify the ways trial : intead of fucking animals, I'll make a serie of small trials : thje trial of fire, the trial of water, the trial of air, the trial of earth, the trial of death, the trial of life, the trial of faith, the trial of wisdom. Each of them is deadly.

About the ways : primal shamans reamins the same. Koldun will be modified. No sex in Hagraven, only blood. 2 months will pass in game.