• 2 weeks later...

Hey i keep running into an issue i get to the part with Ethrane and Katalia for part of the final trial in which ya have to breath in some sorta mixture she makes, it gets there and my game locks up to a point i have to use console to kill my self to get free of it (i play in third person alot of time just in case of animation lock ups like this) any ideas on why i cant progress past this part?

23 hours ago, Dragosmans111 said:

Hey i keep running into an issue i get to the part with Ethrane and Katalia for part of the final trial in which ya have to breath in some sorta mixture she makes, it gets there and my game locks up to a point i have to use console to kill my self to get free of it (i play in third person alot of time just in case of animation lock ups like this) any ideas on why i cant progress past this part?

interesting bug... the scene beginned, right ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 10:14 PM, Dragosmans111 said:

same for me. ethrane prepares the mixture, locks me in position, says katalia is ready, i need to breathe in, get the quest to breath in, but nothing happens and i'm locked in position. only quicksave was working, but i think i messes it up, after quickload i can move, but no more quest progression, everyone just standing. and i got farm girl and fancy lady following me, no idea why, acting as slaves.

quest is: a new shaman initiation - last trial, after you talk with ethrane near the wolf, it locks you in position and nothing happening after ethrane says it's my turn to breath in

On 10/26/2020 at 7:59 AM, SlickBastard said:

i think so im sorry im not too sure but i think its the ceremony after you do the quest where you get your heart ripped out

Ah... I see, so not that quest.

So, your heart was removed, blackout, and you need to talk to Ascula, right ?

21 hours ago, pleasetryme said:

these errors was with the 2.3 version going to try the redone 0.2 see how we get looking forward to it

well tried the redone .2 cermonial messed up the lonely tent with the wolf and the 2 girls breathing in didnt finish. so again i ma faced with the setstage ---- 100 or 200 to solve i even was having to do coc whiterun to get out of that locked cell with no movement, sad really falling in love with the story  but endless time advances characters not turning up getting caught in a no movement loop. time to remove it suxs but i am frustrated 

Having the same problem during the Last Shaman Trial quest with the going in to the oblivion part when Ethorne is teaching the second method (i thought we would get to choose the method but that newer comes up) the camera and controls just lock up and i cant do anything 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2020 at 11:34 PM, Jumikana said:

Having the same problem during the Last Shaman Trial quest with the going in to the oblivion part when Ethorne is teaching the second method (i thought we would get to choose the method but that newer comes up) the camera and controls just lock up and i cant do anything 

I decided to make a new run of the mod. I'll see...

A new version (in fact the 0.3bis, I lost the 0.3 archive...) will come soon.

AFS redone 0.4 (0.3 bis in fact...)
Marses outpost moved to another cell. Cleaning the old position
Old Hroldan Inn modified.
Sandbox Packages for Homble couple
Cleaning
Harsdan prison try to fix teleportation problem
AFS3Beginarmin : afs3watystrial starter fixed
AFS3Begin : stage 100 end problem fixed
AFS3waystrials : some fixes and improves.
Constance no more naked
AFS2Shamanceremony : fixed the rock problem, make the heart more accesible
Hagraven den : improved
AFS4QWar1 : added function waves
Fixed Asta sandbox package
Harasdan fort more visible, with bandits on the tower roof.
AFS5War_Druadach : a function to detect if Madanach is alive.
AFS5War_Ravena : some fixes for Uurad and Ravena.
Advancing the main quest, chapter 5, AFS5Reach1
Katalia, Ehtrane, and Moira have now more mana, and can level with player
DreamLand : added some fires to make the path more clear
removed the dirts in 0.0 cell (the giant camp just west of whiterun)
RedRidingHood is now redhead.
AFS5oldGods1 : 0to10 fixed (Badycia is the one to talk)
AFS5Reach1 : completed
AFS5Reach2 : in progress, I'll simplify the diplomacy stuff
AFS4Koldun : redone and reduced, no sex

It let 4 major works :

- the redone of the Small world, to make it more hidden valley (a open sky cave, with tribal and mystic atmosphere)

- Ravena quest to rebuilt, from the hidden valley to Hag rock redoubt entrance, where she'll abandon you like a trash

- the 2 last quests of the main story : diplomacy, and the battle of Markarth

1 hour ago, jisiwah915 said:

I get a noticed telling me a quest is censored? I dont want anything censored how do I uncensor the quest? Its for the shaman ceremony if that matters?

No more wolf banging now !

AFS main quest contains no sex scenes, except the Primal shaman path, and Ethrane/Katalia first love. It's for making the mod less banging around everytime.

Side quests are not censored.

I tested that quest, and made some fixes. I hope it will work. I'm currelty doing the AFS5Reach2 quest ; that quest is dialogue only, and it's just a prequel for the final quest : Battle for Markarth.

24 minutes ago, minatepes69 said:

cant wait for the new update i've been avoiding playing the mod until a lot of the bugs were fixed. i think ill give it a try again after this upcoming update. Great work on the mod so far,the story and content are amazing ❤️

?

1 hour ago, SlickBastard said:

Sorry for not responding but the quest im stuck at is the shamanic ceramony where you have to sit around the tree but nothng happens and i get stuck sitting down. I press t to wait but nothing happens

which stage ? I didn't met a problem in that quest until I was in the dreamworld.

Who are the npcs around you ?

I am having trouble with the game crashing when I am around North Brittleshin Pass and Bloated Man's Grovel.  I noticed another user posted that they were having a similar issue with their game crashing around Fort Greymore.  Is anyone else having issues with this?