[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

1 hour ago, landess said:

Yeah, I had a sim get a new KW drink and before I knew it, she was streaking around outside while being a full moon. Got the 'being raped' notification and waited for something to happen thinking there might be a problem. The only problem was the rapist had turned into a zombie and was taking forever to get there :smile:

I did some research on fighting and found a nice list with what traits affect who wins... the most powerful trait is martial arts beats all unless skills are tied, while the list went on to explain the paper/rock/scissors of it all. Since rapists aren't Bruce Lee, Lvl 1 of martial arts would keep you from being defeated no matter what (unless Oniki has a trick up her sleeve).

It doesn't work like traditional fighting.

10 hours ago, mfxlgwi666888 said:

Im sorry i thought that did show? its in documents , electronics, sims 3, and mods :confused: this is so stressful and if you could teach me how to make the screen shots thatd be great. tyty

Make sure you did exactly as described here: "https://bluebellflora.com/itsaprilxds-how-to-install-mods-on-a-mac-guide/"

I personally did not test KinkyWorld mod on MAC, but if mods like MasterControler will work in your game, then KinkyWorld should work too.

This might be helpful http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Mac+FAQ

How to make screenshots on Mac

6 hours ago, gameid177 said:

Hello. I am a user who likes and enjoys your " kinky ". But in sims 4, I am sad because your "kinky". I want to enjoy the " kinky " of the sims 3 in the sims 4 too. If you don't mind me asking, would you be interested in producing sims 4's "kinky" , too?

I'd NOT hope for that. I suggest to play Sims 3 instead of 4. Sims 4 is not continuation of Sims 3, it's rather step backward to Sims 2 with enhancements. 

Yes, KinkyWorld is the best mod for this unique (poorly designed(optimized) by EA) game.  I like KinkyWorld mod, because it adds  a lot of Social aspects to the game, it's not just sex animation (too boring for me). This mod only thing that keeps me playing it, i hope it will be improved in future. I tried to play Sims 4 once, but due to lack of open World in Sims 4, this game can't draw my attention at all. Also in Sims 4 they did not include this great in game tool that exists in Sims 3: "Create-a-Style (CaST) pallette in Create-a-Sim (CAS) or Build/ Buy Mode", what a lazy greedy bastards EA...

9 hours ago, kaseva said:

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but with the newest update on the debug list the ShowInfos no longer works for me. I use it for a roleplaying aspect since one of my characters is a werewolf that sniffs out ovulating ladies to breed... But without show info I can't see if they're in the right phase for his nose to work. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

What is your notification setting at in kinky settings?  If you set it to none you wont see the debug messages anymore, so to see them again you'll have to change it to something else like story or all.

Hello everyone :smile:

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I too am having problems with too much kinky autonomy and when I tried to turn it off it turned out i have no settings menu. When I click on a sim and then click on Kinky I see all the Woohoo, Exhibition or Start Whoring options, but I don't have the "Settings" option :frown:
Also I noticed that the "Move" option is also gone and it's one of the best features! It really helps adust sims and furniture to the right position. Or maybe the option is only gone for me?

3 minutes ago, nertd said:

Hello everyone :smile:

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I too am having problems with too much kinky autonomy and when I tried to turn it off it turned out i have no settings menu. When I click on a sim and then click on Kinky I see all the Woohoo, Exhibition or Start Whoring options, but I don't have the "Settings" option :frown:
Also I noticed that the "Move" option is also gone and it's one of the best features! It really helps adust sims and furniture to the right position. Or maybe the option is only gone for me?

You have to click kinkyworld in the menu it has the thing for your settings and the debug options.Hope this helps.:smile:

So you can have romantic relationships and woohoo with teens in this mod? Although you're a young adult? Then again, the teens look like young adults anyway, just a little smaller in scale. How would one do that? I read something about some age restriction setting. Like you have to wait a certain amount of days? I dunno. I usually just freeze the aging. xD

17 minutes ago, TheMoronicalClown said:

So you can have romantic relationships and woohoo with teens in this mod? Although you're a young adult? Then again, the teens look like young adults anyway, just a little smaller in scale. How would one do that? I read something about some age restriction setting. Like you have to wait a certain amount of days? I dunno. I usually just freeze the aging. xD

There are settings that enables/disables teen woohoo in kinky:

Sim -> Kinky World -> settings -> Global Settings -> Teens Interactions (I think this allows/disallows teen<-->teen)

Sim -> Kinky World -> settings -> WooHoo -> Age Restriction (I think this allows/disallows teen<-->adult)

If they are related you might also need:

Sim -> Kinky World -> settings -> Global Settings -> Incest Level

34 minutes ago, morpheousz said:

There are settings that enables/disables teen woohoo in kinky:

Sim -> Kinky World -> settings -> Global Settings -> Teens Interactions (I think this allows/disallows teen<-->teen)

Sim -> Kinky World -> settings -> WooHoo -> Age Restriction (I think this allows/disallows teen<-->adult)

If they are related you might also need:

Sim -> Kinky World -> settings -> Global Settings -> Incest Level

And this allows young adults, adults and I presume elders to have romantic relationships and woohoo with teens? If so, how would animations work (KW compatible animations), given the smaller scaled teens? Is there like an otion that sets the actors taking part too adjust to a certain hight? Like in the Sexlab for Skyrim? Don't teens use the same meshes as adults In the Sims 3... I'm getting of topic. xD

13 hours ago, morpheousz said:

What is your notification setting at in kinky settings?  If you set it to none you wont see the debug messages anymore, so to see them again you'll have to change it to something else like story or all.

Oh! Thank you. I didn't even think of that. I just got tired of the level of notifications I was getting and did a sweep to turn them all off a while ago. *facepalms* Thanks!

I just had a problem but i'm not 100% sure that it's related to this mod but it looks like it. My sim was at college and one of his roommates at the dorm had an encounter during her fertile phase. As soon as she changed from follicular to ovulatory, the game started to constantly play the preg chimes (the ones when a sim gets pregnant from default tfb) with only a break of a few seconds. I did a reset, cleaned the alarms, changed her menstrual phase to luteal and whatever but nothing stopped the noise. The only way to get rid of it was to quit and reload the save from before that started. No encounter this time and no chimes.

16 hours ago, TheMoronicalClown said:

how would animations work (KW compatible animations), given the smaller scaled teens? Is there like an otion that sets the actors taking part too adjust to a certain hight? Like in the Sexlab for Skyrim? 

I'm not an expert in animation, but I think Sims 3 engine is not compatible for "proportional animation" regardless of participants sizes. It has nothing to do with teens, in real life people have different sizes, son in teen Age can be easily two heads taller than his farther. With custom height slider and Consort's Project Landslide mod you can randomize height for all Sims in your Sims 3 town by one simple command, after that even animation between two Adults will look weird...

So animators for TS3 have to design specific animations for Teen <> Adults, so it doesn't look weird. I think that's why Age  restriction option exist in KinkyWorld settings, so appropriate Teen<>Adult animation could be used, but I'm not aware if specific animation exist for this.

How do I hire whores, bouncers, and janitors for my brothel? It doesn't list anyone I can hire. Do I need to meet Sims in the world and recruit them?

EDIT: Yes, that is how. The only problem is that no matter how much money I offer, even 100k, they'll always decline. Any ideas? Is Midnight Hallow not compatible with this mod?

1 hour ago, maksym.dickson said:

I'm not an expert in animation, but I think Sims 3 engine is not compatible for "proportional animation" regardless of participants sizes. It has nothing to do with teens, in real life people have different sizes, son in teen Age can be easily two heads taller than his farther. With custom height slider and Consort's Project Landslide mod you can randomize height for all Sims in your Sims 3 town by one simple command, after that even animation between two Adults will look weird...

So animators for TS3 have to design specific animations for Teen <> Adults, so it doesn't look weird. I think that's why Age  restriction option exist in KinkyWorld settings, so appropriate Teen<>Adult animation could be used, but I'm not aware if specific animation exist for this.

I guess you could try and make everyone the same height and hope that it works... But I don’t know if it would. Maybe it’d allow adult/teen animations to not look weird. But you maybe right In the first place, though. In that case, do people even make adult/teen specific animations?

4 hours ago, Country_Boy said:

Nope. I get it all the time. Gets to be a pain the ass when my brothel girl will just get started with a client and they stop the sex and run out and leave.

Thats just it though, my sims cannot even have sex in their own home without getting that stupid thing. The last animation errors out and thats the debuff I get. I have tried a new game, I have tried resetting the lot and the sims, and it still keeps happening. Even happens with any sims I create and add. For some reason, with this version of Onikikays mod, this keeps happening and it is annoying the freakin hell outta me. I dont even want to play the game now until this gets fixed. A little help fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

WooHoo Interuptus: After updating KW, I had to adjust the woohoo stage length in the KW setting since I play with relativity set to 9 instead of intervals. Before the animations seemed to be on a real time bases, but now they run based on the game clock. I was never accused of being a 'minuteman', but for me the animations were running way too long.

Animations are based on the skeleton and an unknown point within that skeleton to keep position. I always pause the action and use debug/move/direction because even using a custom slider to change the hips (up or down) much less changing sim height affects the alignment of these skeletons. I can live with the hands and kissing not lining up perfectly, but air sex isn't as fun as air guitar.

I mentioned earlier that EA has default blocks in place for certain adult/elder to teen actions. NRaas story progression completely turned off still has options to set whom does what, where, and with.....

Okay....I think I have narrowed down the problem with the brothel workers leaving and coming right back. I've notice it's only the girls that live in town. All the random generated sims that I've hired never leave until shift is up and work their "ass" off :smile:  But I've learned my lesson about hiring paparazzi, It will break your brothel when time for them to show up for work and they are no where in the world to be found. Error city.

hi! thanks for working on this mod its great! one question though, and sorry if this was covered somewhere and i just missed it. is there no way to interact with female animals as a male human? or am i just missing the animation packs for this (cant seem to find any that add this, just male animal to female human)