Is this a good community?

Mephykuns

Internet's most kinkiest Buddhas is what we are.

To be honest there is something magical about LL. I don't know, maybe it's the soothing site skin, maybe it's the layout... but I've noticed I'm a lot nicer towards ppl here on LL than on any other site. I've been called toxic in many communities, but here no one's complaining. We just work together, occasionally help each other, share knowledge and +18 pics - that's my experience with LL so far. After I was banned on the Nexus I even got a few PMs from LL users (complete strangers) expressing sympathies. They treated me well when I joined so it seems only natural to treat them all the same way.

I guess this site really turns us into Buddhas. Kinky ones :)

• 1 month later...

Is this place at least more friendly than the ban hammer site over at the nexus? and a place to make friends? anime friends..

No lie. The best community I have seen so far I haven't seen two people call each other names or sparks feuds over petty things. The worst is the Destiny community bc everyone is more dick than SOS

Objectively, yes and No.

This topic proofs it(have first research what people like saw nexus hate then start this topic?)

On the one hand you lad's ask if it's friendly but in mean while bait for hate of nexus.

Plus if your long enough here you will find out many are not so friendly as most say it is.

Still nice to visit this forum( i come here everyday, but stay quiet sinds they changed the like system and some policy's) but im mainly quiet because of unfriendly's and the stupid i hate trolling flamewars and dumb haters, who always seems to roam sites or forum these days on the internet :(

Like system here as example create monsters they should remove it did more harm then good, but these days they all wanne be facebook :(

I wish people where more honest instead lying and say it's all peace and love because it's not.

Nothing wrong with nexus, all who say it is, are probably problem of that.

LL i visit more because its more of my liking and still better forum.

Most are nice but still some rotten apples also here on forum.

Just experience yourself see how it is for you after a while my experience probably totally different from yours.

Have fun and good luck.

Ah, god! It's been so long since i found myself here with all of you, and shame on me, i never really presented myself here. Hello to all! My name is, let's just say Hashigi, you can also call me CC9, or alltogether Hashigicc9. You can even call me Hashi if you want to. Anywho. I'm .... not so new being here, but i'm happy to make your acquiaintance. Please, bear with me, because my english aren't perfect and i know it. Thus, i am trying my best to speak and type better, and hopefully no one will have problem with that. Hmm, what else? Oh, yeah, i'm a man, i like playing video games, watching anime, talking with people either from internet or real life. I don't know what else to say, it's nice to meet you, i hope we can be friends. 

I've lurked for a while and just started posting recently and from my point of view it's pretty good around here. You're going to run into jerks no matter what but most people have been very helpful with me and any questions I ask.

I've also lurked for a while and now I have been posting, the people here at least try to help, or on the worst say nothing, of course you might run into trolls or jerks, I guess there's no escape, but the grand part of us will be at least cordial with everyone, so I guess yes, this is a good community, and welcome to all the newbies (like myself :P)

I've never been on nexus's forums, but from what I've read, I reccon I haven't missed much. Peeps here are great so far, funny and intelligent. Could someone link me a thread for chatting or getting to know better, I'm kinda lost browsing. Thanks in advance, and good to meet y'all, silly-cakes!

I've been here since the site's birth and there has been very few occasions when I was disappointed with someone or seen any kind of bad trolling. Since we are a niche community people tend to be tolerant and open-minded(unlike the nexus). It's the best community I've ever joined.

Overall it's a great place to satisfy your needs when it comes to mods and such for games. What ever that might be.

That is what we all have in common. It's that mutual respect we have for each other. Don't matter what sex, race, opinions, beliefs you have.

It's when you decide to stop by a thread that might happen to mention politics and religion, things get heated.

So it's not strange that those subjects is more or less not allowed here, because they have a tendency to bring out the worst in people.

You are still allowed to rant about it in the rant thread.

But sometimes, someone might stop by to either defend or give their opinion about it (and completely miss the point that it was just a rant) and the carousel is slowly starting to spin around. Luckily it doesn't happen to often.

Now, get going and fill your game with perverted devious stuff.

-Snip:_

Don't mention Politics, Religions or "the War" and you should get along fine.....

Exactly. It's a shame really. There are actually people out there who can discuss these things without trolling and name calling.

Without bickering and pointless pounces. While others don't seem to be able to do it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Well to be honest there are some rather bizarre fetishes here and the people whom like them, that said though, outside of that the people who I have interacted with on the forums have been respectful of myself and others, regardless of what mods they like. So yes I would say a majority of the members here are nice, online anyway :P

Exactly. It's a shame really. There are actually people out there who can discuss these things without trolling and name calling.

Without bickering and pointless pounces. While others don't seem to be able to do it at all.

Yeah I can't do that for example, it's better that they frankly forbid us to speak about those subjects, I like my drama too much to not start one when I'm talking about something like this  :lol:

To the OP, if you're a modder it's the best place to be on the internet. If you're a troll, you're gonna get burned. If you're a weird ass liking too many things which end in "philia" it's a good place too, just don't be that guy and post pictures or open threads about those "philias"... 

Overall some rotten apples who can't accept criticism but it's the internet so it's cute. Ah watch out for some threads, last batch of new guys caught a weird virus on one of those and their dicks fell off. 

Archived