Creating an animated penis

Gayton Kerslut

You open the SOS addon in the CK, and go to global variables, type SOS into the filter

If i remember correctly you will find there a couple of global variables named

SOS_<addon name>_Bone_GenBase, and similar ones, the names should be self explaining.

Those are used by the Mods scripts to multiply with the overall size of the individual schlong possessor :)

Be aware though that we will soon release an update that changes those values to somewhat more realistic, and in turn added an option in the MCM menu to boost or shrink the sizes in general.

Thanks for your suggestion Kulas, unfortunately we have conflicting wishes from our users, some want the spells some want them all removed, so we will sooner or later add the spells via another MCM menu option.

@ Vector

OK, that is a step in the right direction.  I've already tried cleaning with the TES5Edit, which it did find something, I'm just not sure what. I do not believe memory is the problem, I've got 8 Gb of DDR3 ram and my vid card is a GeForce GTX 670 superclocked with 4 GB of DDR5 ram. I will try using the CK, but i've never really been able to get that mess to work.  I'm still trying to figure out how Bethesda managed to even make a game using that glitchy piece of garbage.  Thanks for being patient with me and I'll let you know if I manage to figure out what's causing the problem.

I'm at my wit's end at getting this to work on a female skeleton. Just when I think I've done it, something else punches me in the gut a few hundred times.

Could it be the behavior files that are somehow forcing the mesh to only animate at its initial position? No matter whether I move the "mesh", skin, or BSModifier they just seem to have their own errors in-game.

If I move the skin or adjust weighting, it gets warped in a crazy way.

If I move the mesh, it doesn't seem to do anything.

If I move the BSModifier, no behavior-controlled animations seem to function. Any movement tied to bones seems to work though, which is nice. (ball swinging most noticeably)

Moving the GenitalBase on the skeleton itself doesn't seem to have an effect outside of 3DS Max, either.

This seemed so simple when I started, but I have like 30 hours of slamming my head against a wall.

What HKX do I need as the base thing for hkxcmd's conversion? SOSBehavior.hkx and SOSProject.hkx aren't working for me. Female_skeleton.hkx itself DOES allow conversion, but the conversion itself is very broken and nonfunctioning.

My brain hurts.

Sorry for the troubles Forgotten1337 :/  As we have no clue what could be wrong here, we can also only hope that it somehow goes away with the update (though not very likely).

Superman!

Yes, remember i told you to take one step at a time or you will end in a nightmare ? Try to imagine the countless bazillions of hours me and especially vector have put into that voodoo stuff to get it somewhat working ;)

Anyway, to get the basic functionality you should not need to touch any of the havok stuff at all, and i would suggest you to stay away from it until everything else is working properly.

You need to use the XPMS + SOS skeleton for your females i suppose, and just need to rig the schlong mesh to the genital bones. Make sure you export it as slot 52 and fix the NIF in niftools afterwards. The stuff usually necessary if i remember correctly is remove wrong shaders, copy BSLighting shader stuff from a working schlong and adjust texture paths. copy the BGED node and fix its name, ensure the BSSkinPartitions are slotted correctly, make sure that some "use normals" flag is set to false and some UV setting is 1 instead of 4096 (this general stuff can be found in most skyrim - niftools tutorials, i guess you already know about it anyway, and it is probably even not neccessary when using 3dsmax)

We have ourselves busy working on the bugfix update, but afterwards we will take the time to write some proper guides.

Hope that was any help, if not, then wait for Vector, he is the true artist ;)

... some dicks are too big, even when I turned the overall size to -100 with 0% variation (before checking anybody naked) I don't know if i'm buged, but if I dont change the size some dicks can touch people face when hard.

Is there a way to make this a equipable version (like futa equipable) ? I know its hard to fit the body texture, but I can deal with it by changing light and colors on dds view. Or it could be a skyUI option if you want your female character to be futa ?

Alright, I tried out SOS and at first try it worked perfectly with Sexlab, just had to take off the strip option on slot 52. Everything went out okay for some time, but after a while it felt as the controls of the schlong started to get clogged up, it had a delay of about 10 minutes when I tried to move the schlong up and down.

So, then I tried reinstalling. And thats when things went bad.

I reinstalled and started the game, seeing that there is a hole of "void" where the schlong is supposed to be, I thought this could be some problem with an armor mod or something. But then I realised that the whole SOS mod won't start up, it doesn't show up in the MCM and I'm also not getting the amulet of phalos and underwear items. I checked if there mods were activated every time I launched Skyrim whenever I tried to reinstall or fix something. They were activated but still the mod won't start up. I tried the SOS patch that was posted a few pages earlier in this thread but it had no effect. I've tried a reinstalling a bunch of times, even following instructions how to properly do it.

I guess I messed up something in the reinstall and now the game is seeing as if the mod is still removing itself or something? I don't know. I'm pretty much clueless right now.

Hey leningrado,

The settings -100 in MCM only apply to the process where the schlong is assigned, if someone already has one, it stays that way. Checking naked is not the time when we apply the schlong, we apply it to all that are in your area, because we need to set them up before you see them, otherwise there would be clipping issues with the underwear.

However you do not need to worry about it, because we will really soon release an update that fixes some of the issues, and also among other things, changes the sizes to be somewhat realistic as default, and adds an option that lets you boost or shrink the sizes overall in general.

An option to define if and how SOS addons (which have yet to be made) will be applied to females is planned for the future.

We also don't mind if someone uses our resources to create an equippable version (as long as credit is given), but we will not do it ourselves, because SOS deliberately makes the schlong a part of the persons identity.

edit: Sorry, missed your post Demona,

That delay of 10 minutes, are you exaggerating or did you really see something move after literally 10 minutes of waiting ? :)

I hope you know that the bending does only work on an active erection, and also when changing the keybindings, it might be necessary to save and load again for them to apply.

We have at random occasions seen an error in the logs when registering for the keys, that could cause the bending not work on specific actors or even the PC. But this should be temporary and start working again after a while. (we also tried to address this in the next update, no 100% good solution yet)

Now, regarding your problem after the reinstall: The current NMM installer has a bug that might leave ESPs deactivated after installation, it is also fixed in the soon to be released update. If you restart the NMM after the installation and check the load order, you should see that stuff is not enabled or ordered wrong. I know you said you checked it and tried it, but i can only ask you tho check again, maybe with a different tool, because there is no other possible reason for the mod not loading, other than that.

Hope you can figure it out, if not then the next update will fix it for you.

... some dicks are too big, even when I turned the overall size to -100 with 0% variation (before checking anybody naked) I don't know if i'm buged, but if I dont change the size some dicks can touch people face when hard.

Is there a way to make this a equipable version (like futa equipable) ? I know its hard to fit the body texture, but I can deal with it by changing light and colors on dds view. Or it could be a skyUI option if you want your female character to be futa ?

try going in to the mcm menu and for each addon click clean and then wait until it says # cleaned.

Worked for me

edit: Sorry, missed your post Demona,

That delay of 10 minutes, are you exaggerating or did you really see something move after literally 10 minutes of waiting ? :)

I hope you know that the bending does only work on an active erection, and also when changing the keybindings, it might be necessary to save and load again for them to apply.

We have at random occasions seen an error in the logs when registering for the keys, that could cause the bending not work on specific actors or even the PC. But this should be temporary and start working again after a while. (we also tried to address this in the next update, no 100% good solution yet)

Now, regarding your problem after the reinstall: The current NMM installer has a bug that might leave ESPs deactivated after installation, it is also fixed in the soon to be released update. If you restart the NMM after the installation and check the load order, you should see that stuff is not enabled or ordered wrong. I know you said you checked it and tried it, but i can only ask you tho check again, maybe with a different tool, because there is no other possible reason for the mod not loading, other than that.

Hope you can figure it out, if not then the next update will fix it for you.

About the delay on the hotkeys, no I'm not exaggerating. It happens rarely but what I've noticed is that it happens after I've went traveling around for a bit. But it generally happens in a room with a notable amount of NPCs (yes I'm kinda one of those harem liking people <.<).

It seems to also affect the time that the SOS mod takes when it starts to "schlongify" actors and armors. Normally it does that pretty quick but after some traveling it takes a quite bit of time to do it. And it's not only that but it also adds quite a delay on the Sexlab animations when I start them. To me it seems as if some script is under heavy stress in a room with multiple NPCs so it adds a delay on some things. But eventually it "catches up" and most actions become normal, and when it does that the mods seem to work normally.

But I'm alright with a slight wait if it becomes normal after that, after all, the modding I've gone through has taught me a little patience.

edit: Yeah the second problem I had was just a problem with NMM not reading SOS properly even though it was checked. So I relaunched NMM with SOS checked and it said as if it wasn't checked, so I checked it again and then it started working.

Just updated...

@People with strange female burnt skin problem

I removed the edit we made to Astrid's Naked Armor, so you might want to check if the issue still happens. As for having the underwear texture on the malebody, I also contacted a guy I know it was having the same problem and I think he fixed it (at least judging by his screenshots)

@Demona

There are some performance issues yes, but we are working them. We just decided to update it now, to try to solve all the strange problems ppl are having (many of those I expect to be related to a buggy installer)

Hi, I have updated the mod to 09b and started a new game using alternate start, while I am creating the character everything is working fine as soon as I am teleported somewhere else I have the perm undies problem... any idea what is causing it?  Thanks.

Edit: after reloading many times... it seems to be working now... weird :s

Alright vector/smurf, I managed to figure it out. Hooray!

I had no idea the NAME of the nodes mattered. I figured the numbers were more important, but nope. I had to name the behavior node to BGED. I can go back to weighting now.

@kaffe

Thanks for the encouragement. That's already possible with the base SOS via the control thingie.
I might be able to get a test release out this weekend, but it won't be with great textures. I'm more concerned with the meshes atm.

When I release the alpha-alpha-beta-alpha test version alpha it would be in a new thread here.

@Vector,

I am very very very curious how to work with SOS....

How do I do an animation using the genital bones? For example I would like to make a peeing animation where the penis is flacid and the character grabs it... which skeleton should I import in 3dMax? Should I make one animation for the character and another for the penis? Do I have to create a behaviour file like it was an idle animation using FNIS?

@Vector,

I am very very very curious how to work with SOS....

How do I do an animation using the genital bones? For example I would like to make a peeing animation where the penis is flacid and the character grabs it... which skeleton should I import in 3dMax? Should I make one animation for the character and another for the penis? Do I have to create a behaviour file like it was an idle animation using FNIS?

Its should just be a new skeleton with a penis bone,....so its all animated together.  I haven't looked at the skeleton yet,  but a flaccid animation would need multiple nodes. Like a parent penis node, and a child, which also has its own child node. That would be ideal. (exactly like the finger nodes) 

This would allow droop down, sling up, and wiggle side-to-side animations.

Would also all me to put bigger penises further into the female mouths w/o it clipping through the back of the head (by curving it down during inwards thrust) during blowjob animations.

However, I need to get my hands on a 3dsMax scene file with this skeleton rigged for animation + the bones list for export via HCT.

Ah, good news.  After talking with crs030, i've confirmed that the mod " a sexy little replacer" by Cotyoumenoyume causes that texture glitch I was having problems with.  Now if the nexus would just let me download the new version I could figure out if they are compatible, otherwise i'll just have to find a new clothing/armor replacer that doesn't make me rip my hair out... :dodgy:

Update:  Ok, found new replacer that works with mod.  Hopefully once I'm able to download the newest version there won't be any problems.  Keep up the good work fellas!

Archived