S.A.P. (Sexlab Animation Pack) v1.4 (05.08.2016)

I think Skyrim is lacking of foreplay and/or teasing animations, so here is an animation I'm working on at the moment. I'll extend the first stage a bit plus I have an idea for the second stage, but that's all for the moment. If you have any ideas for other stages, post them here till it's not too late :P

https://vimeo.com/110066763

you are absolutely right. there are not many foreplay ones. there also is a lack of basic things like bathing animations. and all this time the game has been out and we are still looking at that awful default swimming lolol

I`m just gonna add wwhat already others been saying: These animation should really be in the sexlab package (of course if that is something you want, 3jiou)

It would lift the overall quality of the animations :-)

I`m just gonna add wwhat already others been saying: These animation should really be in the sexlab package (of course if that is something you want, 3jiou)

It would lift the overall quality of the animations :-)

If my animations are really not bad, then why not? That would be nice, definitely.

If it is ok with you and have interest in doing them, i would really like to see animations like these:

1)milking animations

BwlJAq2.jpg

5fCYtwk.gif

n5IJJdK.gif

xhza4JE.jpg

2)Breast feeding animations

R5V4MK5.jpg

xqFoIFy.jpg

e3kcHHd.png

PRoxQia.jpg

I thought about something like this before, the only problem I see is boobs size, I mean, everyone has different boobs in their game, from almost nothing to something unrealistic. I could try to come up with something, but there's no guarantee it'll look good in your game.

I thought about something like this before, the only problem I see is boobs size, I mean, everyone has different boobs in their game, from almost nothing to something unrealistic. I could try to come up with something, but there's no guarantee it'll look good in your game.

In this case you might be wanting to focus on a size that will be supported by the majority, that is, a size similar to cbbe high weight (probably a bit bigger too).Everybody loves big boobs :) !

What do you have in mind, something like female threesome?

Yeah, stuff like that.

or stuff like:

Jn00P0A.gif

WY3yQbm.jpg

1XV6ror.gif

and the Club59 video series

romantic stuff with a slower tempo and windup, rather than the pretty much 24/7 gonzo sex we have now

We definitely need more common and realistic animations - sexlab is full of extreme and creature positions but not a lot of believable ones. I agree that we could definitely use more f-f animations and more missionary-type animations that don't look inhuman.

I figured out how to make a skeleton rig file for vanilla monsters, so now I could make a Creature + Female animation, or even a CFF/CCF animation. Feel free to ask if you have an interesting idea for an animation.

For creature animation this is what I would love to see:

Dwemer contructs

There are sex machines being made with animobjects but nothing with actual dwemers. I know their skeletons aren't very good, but they might not need to be. It just needs to violate the player in creative ways. The spiders are about the size of a facehugger from the Alien movies and I'd love to see 2 or 3 of them jumping on the player and latching on to different orofices. And I don't know if there is anything you could do with the Centurion skeleton but it would be amazing if you could.

Netch

I know one well-known animator was saying it wasn't possible due to insufficient bones in the tentacles, but he was trying to coil the tentacle around the player, which I don't think is necessary. I am picturing 2 tentacles grab your feet (wrapping around is not even necessary), lift you up in the air upside down and go to work on you with the other tentacles. It seems like it would be easier than usual due to the fact that the Netch hover high in the air already.

EDIT: Also I totally agree with what others are saying about the need for more FF and FFF animations. 

In my opinion, some of your animations are vastly superior in quality to AP, and is on the same level as much of Arrok's and Zyn's good animations. That doggy style one you made is one of the best, especially if you reorder the stages to 3-2-1-4. I do think these should make it into the next SexLab release, especially Doggy Style, the standing variation, and the massage one.

We definitely need more common and realistic animations - sexlab is full of extreme and creature positions but not a lot of believable ones. I agree that we could definitely use more f-f animations and more missionary-type animations that don't look inhuman.

Yeah, like for example, AP Bed Missionary. It's...okay, and I have to say its my favorite out of all AP's anims, but that doesn't say too much. xD The first few stages of it is alright, but it seems like he simply made the receiver and giver parts of the animations appart and and then threw them together in the animation..and it becomes more noticable and rather robotic when you go down the faster stages. The female's breasts(Or reciever if both are female) don't even seem to bounce much in this animation with the force of the thrusts. IMO, it needs like an entry/penetrating stage, refining of the 3 stages to make it seem more realistic, and the fifth stage needs to be a loop of a stiff thrust..and maybe a bit of trimbling as they orgasm.

Yeah, like for example, AP Bed Missionary. It's...okay, and I have to say its my favorite out of all AP's anims, but that doesn't say too much. xD The first few stages of it is alright, but it seems like he simply made the receiver and giver parts of the animations appart and and then threw them together in the animation..and it becomes more noticable and rather robotic when you go down the faster stages. The female's breasts(Or reciever if both are female) don't even seem to bounce much in this animation with the force of the thrusts. IMO, it needs like an entry/penetrating stage, refining of the 3 stages to make it seem more realistic, and the fifth stage needs to be a loop of a stiff thrust..and maybe a bit of trimbling as they orgasm.

Aside from the fact that the receiver's neck and legs are at an inhuman angle.

All animators are superheroes and everything that you create will be amazing, thank you.

If I replace an animation that has a different number of stages, will the system somehow know or will it cause a problem? I should just test but it takes like ten minutes to load this giant program and then I'll forget what I renamed it to or what I was even testing (this happened already last night)

Also watch out for renaming an animation where the people face the opposite direction. I renamed the standing animation to a missionary type one and they were facing towards each other when they shouldn't have been. 

I am not sure which animation to name it to, in order to prevent this flipped problem.

post-22898-0-94957600-1414384273_thumb.jpg

I am not sure which animation to name it to, in order to prevent this flipped problem.

Simply use the default SexLab animations (the ones without any prefixes in front of them, such as Zyn_ or AP_ ) for replacing.

In this case you might be wanting to focus on a size that will be supported by the majority, that is, a size similar to cbbe high weight (probably a bit bigger too).Everybody loves big boobs :) !

Good, I'm not 100% sure, but I think that's exactly my configuration.

EDIT: Also I totally agree with what others are saying about the need for more FF and FFF animations. 

Ok, I'll do my best.

And, since nobody suggested anything (see post #76), I'll rework and merge 'erotic massage' with my WIP teasing animation.

Good, I'm not 100% sure, but I think that's exactly my configuration.

Ok, I'll do my best.

And, since nobody suggested anything (see post #76), I'll rework and merge 'erotic massage' with my WIP teasing animation.

I like the massage the way it is - starting off lying down, moving upwards slowly. I personally think the teasing animation would be more fitting combined with standingvar.

I do have one suggestion/request for your animations and, incidentally, all SexLab animators - Try not to have characters move around to several different positions in a single animation, especially when there's no transition. The best animations are ones that take a position and stick with it, or transition gradually - e.g Zyn missionary, doggystyle. Your massage animation, as it is with the current download, is one of my top favorites.

It makes it less immersive (and I will stick forks in my eye if I ever use "immersive" to describe a video game sex mod again) and harder to roleplay when the characters are flipping around, which is why I don't like the idea of massage being combined with the teasing.

I tried the domination one you have included as a "not quite finished" scene and I must say it looks really good, not even sure you need to do much to it before its finished and can be included with the rest.

Is there an easy way to change the AP animation keywords so I can remove the 180 degrees stuff so they are easier to replace ?

I tried the domination one you have included as a "not quite finished" scene and I must say it looks really good, not even sure you need to do much to it before its finished and can be included with the rest.

Is there an easy way to change the AP animation keywords so I can remove the 180 degrees stuff so they are easier to replace ?

Just edit ssl script and replace all "rotate = 180" with "rotate = 0".

Everybody loves big boobs :) !

There might be a problem with breast-focused animations. Look at that hair

Upd: I'll move her head either to left or right boob to see if that fixes this issue.