I'm not sure I understand what is "vampire thing" related to.

If "vampire thing" implies to Serana I would recommend to not to implement Serana into AFT or EFF before she gets cured. That's means, you have to accomplish Dawnguard quest first. If you do implement her into any of upper mentioned mods you will break some further quests, and Serana will not show in fort Dawngard after got cured. (if she does, you are lucky) Trust me, tried that. So, you cannot train Serana as a slave if she is not implement in AFT or EFF,. Wait until you finish Dawnguard completely and she gets cured. Once she show up in D. fort and siad that she's being cured, you can add her to AFT or EFF.

Serana's script is very complicated and most of the changes done in her script might eventually break game progression and accomplishment.

I am thinking of making it a week and having vern beat her (and all the other slave trainees) daily.

Really! Damn..... If that's the case, the next time you talk to Vern, would you please tell him to be a little more careful depositing his manhood.. His semen seems to have some type of an acid effect on the girls skin. Costing me a small fortune in makeup. The fact is, he trains them so well that they can't wait to go out to the major holds and bring in extra septims. Thanks Vern!

Hi fishburger! Awesome mod! But I think there may be some problems with it or at least my version, after the training finishes and Vern asks me to beat her and make her suck, I what should I do? Cause after the sucking scene, my character freezes and is unable to move, any idea how I can fix this?

If "vampire thing" implies to Serana I would recommend to not to implement Serana into AFT or EFF before she gets cured. That's means, you have to accomplish Dawnguard quest first. If you do implement her into any of upper mentioned mods you will break some further quests, and Serana will not show in fort Dawngard after got cured. (if she does, you are lucky) Trust me, tried that. So, you cannot train Serana as a slave if she is not implement in AFT or EFF,. Wait until you finish Dawnguard completely and she gets cured. Once she show up in D. fort and siad that she's being cured, you can add her to AFT or EFF.

Serana's script is very complicated and most of the changes done in her script might eventually break game progression and accomplishment.

Hi. Ask did you use merriable serena or submit serena?

By me she never get cure, allways she is still vampir even after the cure quest and her show up in D. castel.  She say i am human but is not.

I use the Seductress Serana v2.6 for the look change.

Hi fishburger! Awesome mod! But I think there may be some problems with it or at least my version, after the training finishes and Vern asks me to beat her and make her suck, I what should I do? Cause after the sucking scene, my character freezes and is unable to move, any idea how I can fix this?

I had same but after i kicked UFO out it was gone by me.

Hi. Ask did you use merriable serena or submit serena?

By me she never get cure, allways she is still vampir even after the cure quest and her show up in D. castel.  She say i am human but is not.

I use the Seductress Serana v2.6 for the look change.

No, I have not marriageable Serana mod. Had it before and it all worked fine. If you have problem with Serana's cure, there can be various reasons. Most common is choosing wrong dialog answers:

"If you side with the Dawnguard you can convince Serana to cure her vampirism after you kill her father and finish the main questline. This is dependent on the conversations you have with her during the questline. A conversation option "Have you always been a Vampire?" will become available after Serana brings the scroll to Fort Dawnguard and you ask her to follow you. There are a few possible choices you can make while conversing with her about this however, if you ask her if she has ever thought about getting cured she will refer to her condition as a gift and state that she will never seek a cure for it. Should she say this you can still ask her to seek a cure after her father has been defeated but she will refuse and then refuse to speak to you about it further should you ask again. If you do wish for her to cure her Vampirism after the main questline then choose the option "Are you all right?" instead of asking her about a cure. Once you ask this she will end the conversation but you will still be able to convince her to seek a cure at Fort Dawnguard after her father is dead.

If Serana chooses to become human she will no longer be able to provide the player with bloodcursed arrows nor will she be able to turn the player into a Vampire Lord." (As seen here: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Serana )

The dialogues you have with Serana during the questline will influence in the relationship and if she will resolve of curing herself. Make sure you choose the right dialogues during the questline of Dawnguard in order to cure her.

Second, all mods that are changing Serana's "sensitive "script such as behaving, default dialog and similar (AFT, UFO, EFF) if don't provide fix, can brake curing quest.

Third, certain console command might help in most cases:

I found a way to cure Serana's vampirism even if you picked the wrong dialogue option earlier. Open the console and type "startquest dlc1seranacureselfquest". After that Serana will leave you and say that she will do it (look for a cure). After 4-5 days, she should be appearing at Fort Dawnguard as a human. I'd suggest using this only after the Dawnguard main quest line. -91.89.252.214 21:27, 3 August 2012 (UTC)

Alternatively you can undo that bad choice by typing this into the console

'SetPapyrusQuestVar DLC1NPCMentalModel ToldPlayerSheDidntWantCure False' before asking her

If she refuses to talk about it, run this 'SetPapyrusQuestVar DLC1NPCMentalModel CutOffCureDiscussion False'

Forth, it is good to install USKPs for all DCLs you have installed, plus USKP for Skyrim.

Never heard of this before.  After she gives you oral sex, she should have an exctacy attack and masturbate for a bit and then get back up and she should then have the "Listen to me" dialog.

@slammer64

Thanks for the feedback on the mesh overlap issues.  I don't know how it is possible, but I missed probably 20 of them and one really big one (a duplicate piece up in the ceiling).  They are all fixed now, at least those that I found.  If you download version 14 (later today) and you see any, please let me know.

Version 14 is up.  This version fixes some critical bugs for Orgies with only 1 other male player (In the palace mostly) and puts in a failsafe in case the orgy scene fails, the Actors in the area will be released from their alias so they can continue on with their business.

Changed the cell scan in Mias Castle to use the one already being done so there is hardly any papyrus impact while you are in Mias Castle.

Fixed a bunch of mesh overlaps in both the Castle and Palace to improve the look.  You can see mesh overlaps because what you are looking at kind of twinkles.  That's bad.  If you happen to spot any that Slammer64 or I missed, please let me know where you were at and what direction you were looking.

Enjoy.  With any kind of luck, I can stop fixing bugs and add some improvements that I have in mind.  Also:

If you can find a girl volunteer to do one or more of the sex slave voices, I will be eternally grateful.

It will only take an hour or so to record a complete set of lines, so please ask your female friends (as a married lout, I cannot and my wife refuses).   One person has volunteered and I am really looking forward to having some unique voices and more fully developing their story lines, especially in forthcoming quests.

One small problem. Which is totally understandable after dealing with navmesh/interior-decorating in the CK (a.k.a. the freak show) looks like the two scripts you updated to fix Verns training quest didn't make it into version 14. They don't graduate into the "sex slave faction" no dialogue, no voice. Simply leaving the loose script files from the V8 patch, overwriting the .BSA (which I see you've now deleted) fixes the problem.

There's no listen to me slave dialogue for the new slave's in v14. Please fix it and thank you for the mod.

Hmm, downloaded this and tried it on a clean machine and what you report (no listen to me slave dialog) is exactly what I got.  Have to unpack the bsa and see what the heck is the issue.  It worked fine on my development machine this morning.

Update - Did this again to vanilla follower and it worked fine.  My previous attempt was with Kamille Shy (or something like that) and that one failed although she is about as vanilla as they come.  

Gonna have to explore this some more and try something else.

I noticed that there are around 20 animations in the install file I've only seen a couple while playing in game  (The animation when the girl turns around asking about beating and the bending over after that).

I've finished the quest to get the palace. Is there something else that has to be done to unlock these animations or are these put in the mod for future use?

I noticed that there are around 20 animations in the install file I've only seen a couple while playing in game  (The animation when the girl turns around asking about beating and the bending over after that).

I believe most of those are for the "seduction dance" animation.

Getting CDT went I ask Iona to climb up to have sex with her as soon as she naked and has her back to my PC it CDT also can she be train as a sex slave she is a follower if so how do I do it 

Going uninstalled skyrim and start over and install this mod only and see what happen

Edited by dragenx