[Request] Sexual / non sexual Parasitism in skyrim

EronicHunter

did i forget to mention that it was random and probably one of the more advanced ones?  :lol:   i am a programmer myself. just not that good at it,that's all. that is why i have not dared to make a mod all this time. 

Oh sorry, my bad  :( , Well I'm not even a programmer, so I guess I can't say nothing  :s 

However, now that I know you are a programmer, I may ask you for assistance sometime if you don't mind  :P

Oh sorry, my bad  :( , Well I'm not even a programmer, so I guess I can't say nothing  :s

However, now that I know you are a programmer, I may ask you for assistance sometime if you don't mind  :P

a terrible one. :(  i understand some stuff here and there. but my focus in life is not with computers. i can clearly see that..

so you will have to forgive me if i say no.

You have this one :

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1708-tentacle-parasite/

Or other things...

Like that ?

http://www.google.cz/imgres?imgurl=http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii611/ptthecomicfreak/HeadcrabZombie.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1278-oblivion-comix-and-pix/page-40&h=819&w=1024&tbnid=iMDpt9t-2k9hRM:&docid=KqJ_G3PUJbwC0M&ei=zs3LVamdDcf9aYTUnMgF&tbm=isch&ved=0CIgBEDMoXzBfahUKEwipvN_o0KTHAhXHfhoKHQQqB1k

I'm sure you can find it somewhere...

Or that ?

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/f6894d6c6a/753052-15

Or... that ?

http://www.google.cz/imgres?imgurl=http://toucharcade.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/photo-900x450.jpg&imgrefurl=http://toucharcade.com/2012/09/04/neurax-worm-update-for-plague-inc-now-available/&h=450&w=900&tbnid=PDnKPy9q7qY2yM:&docid=oww4P4NV3FjFPM&ei=is7LVd6vHsmHaMmQu5AD&tbm=isch&ved=0CCAQMygBMAFqFQoTCN6cw8LRpMcCFckDGgodScgOMg

In fact, we already have a good candidate for Neural worm : the chaurus.

Create a miscitem, give it the meshe and the texture of chaurus, a very little dimension, made it quest item, and you have your brain parasite.

Catching a parasite: 

- Swiming naked 
- Intercourse with infected NPC (chance of NPC beeing infected)
- Intercourse with infected creatures (Higher chance)
- Sleeping on the outside
- Beeing attacked by infected animals (chance of animal beeing infected)
- Beeing attacked by NPCs that have an infection spell 
- Risk while performing private needs actions (In case of integration with private needs)

- event + condtionnals + random script.
- there is a script for that, i use one of it for Primal shamans ability (thanks to CPU)
- Idem swimming

Parasite types:
- Machroscopic - Visible or hiden large parasite with heavier effects
- Michroscopic - non visible small parasite with weaker effects

Machroscopic = armor

Microscopic = miscitem

All are quest items or use that king of script : Playerref.equipitem(ArmorID, true, false)

Parasites:
-Sexual (use you to reproduce)
1 - Parasite that lives on your intestine and eats the digested aliments, lays eggs on your rectum and eventually you have to release the eggs (Large, infects males and females)

2 - Parasite that lives on your utherus, makes your belly grow permanently while the parasite stays in there, releases preodicly eggs trough your vaginal canal (Large, infects females)

3 - Parasite thet lives in your vaginal canal, prevents you from having vaginal intercourse, releases a white liquid from your vagina preodicly (Large, infects females)

4 - Parasite that lives on dick or futa and gives a futa if it infects a female, is reproduced with vaginal intercourse (Small, infects males and females)

5 - Parasite that lives on your anus and releases reproductive fluid trought it, drains your stamina preodicly (Large, infects males and females)

6 - Parasite that looks like clothing, prevents vaginal and anal sex, sucks you vaginal and mamary fluids and rapes you preodicly to impregnate you with eggs (Large, infects females)

-Non Sexual (use you to feed and survive) (Some of these are aiming to private needs integration)

1 - Parasite that lives in your urethra, makes you pee more regulary and makes you easlier thirsty (Small, infects males and females) 

2 - Parasite that lives on your nipple tips and sucks continuasly your mamary fluid (Large, infects females, maybe males too)

3 - Parasite that lives on your bowels and drains preodicly your stamina (Small, infects males and females)

4 - Parasite that lives on your clitoris and raises your arousal, also gives you intense pleasure when haveing sexual acts (Small, infects females)

5 - Parasite that lives on your boobs and makes them grow permanently while in there, make you release milk in pleasure and pain preodicly (Large, infects females)

6 - Parasite that lives on your rectum, eats on digested aliments and opens your anus a lot *giggles*. Looks like a tail, makes you hungry easly (Small, infects males and females)

7 - Parasite that lives on your mouth, drains you magica preodicly (Small, infects males and females)

Made a very simple one first... with just an alteration (the tentacle one is very simple : you have an horror on your back !) (the Neural worm can be more discreet : imagespacemodifier for Player, some behavior changes for NPC (Packages)).
Transmit parasite by sex is simple to script (again, thanks CPU).
The best way is using dialogues and akspeaker... or ckeck the sex partner.
At the end of the script, just put the script for adding the parasite to that NPC.

Stages:

Stage - 1
No effects, you do not know yet you are infected, the parasite will adapt to your body and grow, best time to cure the parasite with sucess, but you may be wasting a potion in case the infection wasn't sucessful.

Stage - 2
You suffer from minor effects from the parasite, it is not yet adapted to your body.

Stage - 2.5
After some time, sexual parasites will start reproducing themselves in you.

Stage - 3

Your body now depends on the parasite, some buffs are granted while the negative effects are kept active, when you cure the parasite you will suffer from withdraw effects for some time.

Cures:

Potions, probably a unique potion able to cure every infection.

(Side Note: You are unable to have more that one parasite that infects the same place at the same time.)

So, disease... Disease potion + temple blessing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, I've been following this idea for quite sometime, and I want to help.
I'm a student in IMVFX (visual effects in movies), so I know my way around with programs like maya and zbrush for meshes and texturing, but I got 1 problem, my study focusses on movies, and not games. So I know nothing of scripts and coding etc. And my weak points are animations, but I can give it a shot.

Anybody, have refrences for me, I can work with?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some very good ideas for this here, as well as from the Face Hugger thread by Daiemonic and the Face Hugger concept by GitcheGumee, but the ideas mostly include only benefits instead of penalties, and none of them have any kind of real problems of when you get to the later stages of infection other than receiving damage which was suggested by Nazzzgul666 and the possible damage from Wear & Tear by SoberVentor. If anything, it should be a serious concern that if you don't get rid of the infection (or parasite), in the stages described by Kyubi3002 past stage 2 (Stage one is for whether or not your immune system will prevent infection, and infection won't always occur from the attacks that can cause it) will cause you to take damage to and have lower maximum health, stamina, and magic, as well for Wear & Tear and eventually become encumbered as you get closer and closer to being so full of eggs that you will die by bursting open. Of course there could simply be an option in the MCM and/or in download files to change it from symbiotic to parasitic. Also, shouldn't people be less friendly to you if they can see you covered with it and guards or other peacekeepers with a weapon who isn't infected ether talk to, attack those who are visibly infected or remove the infected flesh by a melee attack with a high chance of failing and less chance to if one or more of the following is true: attacker is behind you, is a sneak attack, infected is unconscious/bleeding out, not moving other than turning around (turning while stationary doesn't count as movement for this) and held by someone (option to restrain is more likely to work if activated from behind and if undetected, but has a chance of attempting to infect those doing the restraining, especially if partially or fully nude). Of course any non-dialogue causes them to be considered hostile to you and others who are moderately or more infected as well as followers, although followers may attempt to help the uninfected by attacking or restraining you if they aren't infected themselves. The more of the infected armor that is visible the greater the likelihood that people will attempt to kill you rather than remove it and more that people treat you with caution. Caution would temporally change their demeanor and decrease relationship with you. Caution may cause them to cause them to ask about the infected armor at first, then to not want to talk to you at all, avoid you if they see you by walking away and then maybe tell to a guard, and finally running away to tell a guard and then head to a place they feel is safe. New dialogue choices and responses are added and removed as infection and/or caution level increases especially with a high arousal level. Self removal of the armor is possible and will use equipped weapons but is not likely, and attempted removal by anyone may cause none, small, moderate, or large amounts of health loss and increases to arousal with chances and damage based on weapon size (smaller is better for removal), damage type (blunt is less likely to cause damage and deals less but less chance to remove when goopy but as bladed is the same when the piece is hardened) and material (higher chances when weapon would deal more damage without enchantments). Higher skill with the appropriate weapon increases chance to successfully remove armor and without penalties, but weapons cannot be used for removal of things from orifices and pickpocket is used instead. Using a lock pick and the lock picking skill you can attempt a minigame of some sort that when successfully completed it increases the chance of removal for that item while reducing the chance to take damage and reducing any damage that you do take for the next attempt on that item, and stack once more if you do a harder version of the same minigame. Failure at the minigame will result in a removal of one stack or a penalty version if you have no positive stacks of it. Whether you succeed or not on removal there is a chance for the infection to realize what you've done and do one 1 of 4 things for a while: stop infection armor progression/addition and focus on internal progression (aka egg generation), stop internal progression and focus on armor progression/addition, infection accelerates its timetable and but decreases arousal chance, gains, and minimum/stable level or give you a dose of hormones that does the exact opposite of the 3rd option. The infection should only cause you to wear the armor in several different stages rather than all or nothing, as well as initially restricting movement, eventually preventing it. The armor that the infection causes should probably look something like you were covered in pink estrus goop that hardens as the infection progresses.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cheesebunny23

Some very good ideas for this here, as well as from the Face Hugger thread by Daiemonic and the Face Hugger concept by GitcheGumee, but the ideas mostly include only benefits instead of penalties, and none of them have any kind of real problems of when you get to the later stages of infection other than receiving damage which was suggested by Nazzzgul666 and the possible damage from Wear & Tear by SoberVentor. If anything, it should be a serious concern that if you don't get rid of the infection (or parasite), in the stages described by Kyubi3002 past stage 2 (Stage one is for whether or not your immune system will prevent infection, and infection won't always occur from the attacks that can cause it) will cause you to take damage to and have lower maximum health, stamina, and magic, as well for Wear & Tear and eventually become encumbered as you get closer and closer to being so full of eggs that you will die by bursting open. Of course there could simply be an option in the MCM and/or in download files to change it from symbiotic to parasitic. Also, shouldn't people be less friendly to you if they can see you covered with it and guards or other peacekeepers with a weapon who isn't infected ether talk to, attack those who are visibly infected or remove the infected flesh by a melee attack with a high chance of failing and less chance to if one or more of the following is true: attacker is behind you, is a sneak attack, infected is unconscious/bleeding out, not moving other than turning around (turning while stationary doesn't count as movement for this) and held by someone (option to restrain is more likely to work if activated from behind and if undetected, but has a chance of attempting to infect those doing the restraining, especially if partially or fully nude). Of course any non-dialogue causes them to be considered hostile to you and others who are moderately or more infected as well as followers, although followers may attempt to help the uninfected by attacking or restraining you if they aren't infected themselves. The more of the infected armor that is visible the greater the likelihood that people will attempt to kill you rather than remove it and more that people treat you with caution. Caution would temporally change their demeanor and decrease relationship with you. Caution may cause them to cause them to ask about the infected armor at first, then to not want to talk to you at all, avoid you if they see you by walking away and then maybe tell to a guard, and finally running away to tell a guard and then head to a place they feel is safe. New dialogue choices and responses are added and removed as infection and/or caution level increases especially with a high arousal level. Self removal of the armor is possible and will use equipped weapons but is not likely, and attempted removal by anyone may cause none, small, moderate, or large amounts of health loss and increases to arousal with chances and damage based on weapon size (smaller is better for removal), damage type (blunt is less likely to cause damage and deals less but less chance to remove when goopy but as bladed is the same when the piece is hardened) and material (higher chances when weapon would deal more damage without enchantments). Higher skill with the appropriate weapon increases chance to successfully remove armor and without penalties, but weapons cannot be used for removal of things from orifices and pickpocket is used instead. Using a lock pick and the lock picking skill you can attempt a minigame of some sort that when successfully completed it increases the chance of removal for that item while reducing the chance to take damage and reducing any damage that you do take for the next attempt on that item, and stack once more if you do a harder version of the same minigame. Failure at the minigame will result in a removal of one stack or a penalty version if you have no positive stacks of it. Whether you succeed or not on removal there is a chance for the infection to realize what you've done and do one 1 of 4 things for a while: stop infection armor progression/addition and focus on internal progression (aka egg generation), stop internal progression and focus on armor progression/addition, infection accelerates its timetable and but decreases arousal chance, gains, and minimum/stable level or give you a dose of hormones that does the exact opposite of the 3rd option. The infection should only cause you to wear the armor in several different stages rather than all or nothing, as well as initially restricting movement, eventually preventing it. The armor that the infection causes should probably look something like you were covered in pink estrus goop that hardens as the infection progresses.

Dat bloody text wall tho

Archived