[Request] Sexual / non sexual Parasitism in skyrim

EronicHunter

Well, I'm bored right now and have some free-time, so I might give something a shot. It sounds like a simpler mod to do. No guarantees though as I have a tendency to lack follow through.

I'm interested in doing a plant/spore theme rather than alien type creature, and I'm thinking it would be more of a symbiant relationship. My idea is that the system would start through the female PC either swallowing the seed or inserting it into their vagina. I'm not sure which. After awhile, they would feel it growing inside of them, and their arousal would start to increase. The belly would also start to scale slightly. When the plant-like creature is fully developed, the female PC will have a noticeable belly, as though partway into pregnancy.

The symbiant could be coaxed out at will by the player (perhaps with a little fingering and prodding), probably through the use of hotkeys. When coaxed out, the belly scale would decrease appropriately as long, plant-like tendrils work their way out and around their body. From there, depending on what the player wants, the parasite could perform different functions.

• Armor - The vines wrap around various parts of the body and quickly harden into a protective armor. This could absorb damage for a little while or provide an armor benefit.
  • Regeneration - The vines temporarily sprout flowers that pull in sunlight, giving you nourishment and granting you a bonus to regeneration.
  • Weapon - The vines grow out onto your arms and sprout thorns near the hand like a club. This would grant the player a temporary weapon.
  • Pleasure - It might assist the player in masturbation.
  • Dildo - It might grow out around the pelvis to act as a dildo in sex scenes.
  • Clothing - It might grow out with leaves and plant like material to resemble ordinary clothing.

When finished, the symbiant would slide back into its place of hiding and the belly scale would return again. Of course, the symbiant would require nourishment, so you would periodically have to feed it, as well as let it absorb water. It might also like to take advantage of you every now and then. Each time you coax it out and let it slide back in, all your stamina would be drained and your arousal would massively increase.

Well, we shall see.

And hope returns

Yay the hope!

Well, I'm bored right now and have some free-time, so I might give something a shot. It sounds like a simpler mod to do. No guarantees though as I have a tendency to lack follow through.

I'm interested in doing a plant/spore theme rather than alien type creature, and I'm thinking it would be more of a symbiant relationship. My idea is that the system would start through the female PC either swallowing the seed or inserting it into their vagina. I'm not sure which. After awhile, they would feel it growing inside of them, and their arousal would start to increase. The belly would also start to scale slightly. When the plant-like creature is fully developed, the female PC will have a noticeable belly, as though partway into pregnancy.

The symbiant could be coaxed out at will by the player (perhaps with a little fingering and prodding), probably through the use of hotkeys. When coaxed out, the belly scale would decrease appropriately as long, plant-like tendrils work their way out and around their body. From there, depending on what the player wants, the parasite could perform different functions.

• Armor - The vines wrap around various parts of the body and quickly harden into a protective armor. This could absorb damage for a little while or provide an armor benefit.
  • Regeneration - The vines temporarily sprout flowers that pull in sunlight, giving you nourishment and granting you a bonus to regeneration.
  • Weapon - The vines grow out onto your arms and sprout thorns near the hand like a club. This would grant the player a temporary weapon.
  • Pleasure - It might assist the player in masturbation.
  • Dildo - It might grow out around the pelvis to act as a dildo in sex scenes.
  • Clothing - It might grow out with leaves and plant like material to resemble ordinary clothing.

When finished, the symbiant would slide back into its place of hiding and the belly scale would return again. Of course, the symbiant would require nourishment, so you would periodically have to feed it, as well as let it absorb water. It might also like to take advantage of you every now and then. Each time you coax it out and let it slide back in, all your stamina would be drained and your arousal would massively increase.

Well, we shall see.

And hope returns

Yay the hopes!

sorry i want ask something  spider egg cluster i see it equip on my chart

how to remove it ?

can anyone tell me

Its part of SD+.   If its equipped, try to unequip at low arousal levels.  This gives you a dialogue, and has a chance of failure (that failure chance is quite high and scales dramatically with arousal).

sorry i want ask something  spider egg cluster i see it equip on my chart

how to remove it ?

can anyone tell me

Its part of SD+.   If its equipped, try to unequip at low arousal levels.  This gives you a dialogue, and has a chance of failure (that failure chance is quite high and scales dramatically with arousal).

Removal is based on low arousal and pickpocket skills.

If you can't remove them at all, try asking an Apothecary ( "Can you help me out of these things..." and then "Help me get rid of these eggs").

Most will do it, for a price.

Some will just be grossed out.

I totally hope this happens. WolfZQs facehuggers were the hottest thing ever imo. Walking through the labyrinth with those things jumpin at and attaching on to her tits and pussy was just epic and than making her orgasm and move slower. Hottest thing in Oblivion imo. :-p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

6 - Parasite that looks like clothing, prevents vaginal and anal sex, sucks you vaginal and mamary fluids and rapes you preodicly to impregnate you with eggs (Large, infects females)

I like this idea. ;3

So how is the status anyway? Did anyone see a similar mod or anything meanwhile?

6 - Parasite that looks like clothing, prevents vaginal and anal sex, sucks you vaginal and mamary fluids and rapes you preodicly to impregnate you with eggs (Large, infects females)

I like this idea. ;3

So how is the status anyway? Did anyone see a similar mod or anything meanwhile?

well there is estrus chaurus and parasite armor. one only visuals the other for pregnancy. but they're nowhere near as good compared to this idea :/ 

Archived