[Request] Sexual / non sexual Parasitism in skyrim

EronicHunter

As im utherly bored and got lots of time to write i might as well give some ideas for quest etc

Infected: Phase one (after 3 day):

Ive started feeling weird, maybe i should have cured that disease when i had the chance, now my inside all feels hot and at time its even like if something was playing with my body from the inside.

(The parasite is slowly evolving and for now only increase the sex overdrive of the player)

New ability:

1. Constantly considered as arousal above 25% minimum

2. Arousal build up quicker then usual

Parasited: Phase two (x day)

Oh my god something just shot right out of my love hole and this disgusting thing is constantly wriggling, For now i try as hard as i can to hide it beneath my armors but moving and wriggling that way its constantly making me wet as if to make me beg. When i see people im starting to have dirty tought the like off ''how large must it be'' and or ''id like to taste that'' I must find a way to get rid of this thing before i completely go insane. For some funny reason i feel healthier despite this very odd situation.

(The character starts to become aware of the change, the parasite is atempting to force the character into feeding it trought intercourse by constantly arousing the character)

New ability:

1. Constantly considered as arousal above 50% minimum

2. Arousal build up quicker then usual

3. Gains a bonus to stamina and health of 25 point as well as increased health regeneration (100% more)

4. When naked a tentacle like vagina plug is visible

Symbiote: Phase three (x number of loss of control due to arousal)

More more i need more! Its hungry, it need to be fed so i can feel better. It started to grow outside now i can feel it squirming everywhere, in my belly, on and in my breast and even in my arm and legs i even feel like its fucking my brain out. Make me feel good! Please feed as much as you like i want to taste that pleasure more! Feeding you makes me feel alive and strong and why do i care if people see me like this they just are food for my hungry holes aaaaaaaaah.

(the character mind is starting to break from the arousal not to mention the parasite easy access to the brain and shes not only constantly in heat but also gains the ability to rape to satisfy her sexual urge)

New ability:

1. May rape npc and creature to satisfy the urge

2. Constantly considered as arousal above 70% minimum

3. Arousal build up very quickly

4. Gains a bonus to stamina and health of 50 point as well as increased health regeneration (200%)

5. When naked a tentacle like vagina plug is visible

6. Gain a bonus to movement speed (+10%)

7. Gain the Infest lesser power (act as the vampire life drain ability using the spriggan green bug spray, this spells drains foes stamina massively so to prepare them for intercourse)

8. AC increase by an amount equal to a full glass equipment

9. The living armor now has taken all body slot and the character can no longuer wear any armor type gear

Queen: Phase four (After feeding the living armor x number of time and after x day)

So hungry... i need more of this thick liquid to feed and grow, then i can lay my eggs in new hosts. Oh my body is so dirty i can use it to lure any males or female into what i want. Please cum and cum again inside me and fertilise my eggs so i can reproduce! I want to repaint this world white with semen!

(The parasite and the character have become one to the point the character and the parasite share the same mind the character now actively seeks semens to feed upon so to fertilise eggs to be and eventualy infect more potential hosts)

New ability:

1. May rape npc and creature to satisfy the urge, also gain a fertilising system wich after reaching a certain percentage anounce the character is ready to lay egg, to lay egg the character must have sexual intercourse with a female character wich eventualy will also becomes infested as in stage 2, When laying egg the fertilising percentage reset to 0 and the character gains a temporary + 200 magicka point as well as 100% magicka regeneration from the pleasure of giving birth.

2. Constantly considered as arousal above 80% minimum

3. Arousal build up very quickly

4. Gains a bonus to stamina and health of 100 point as well as increased health regeneration (300%)

5. When naked a tentacle like vagina plug is visible

6. Gain a bonus to movement speed (+15%)

7. Gain immunity to poison and disease

8. Gain the Infest lesser power (act as the vampire life drain ability using the spriggan green bug spray, this spells drains foes stamina massively so to prepare them for intercourse)

9. Gain the greater power Parasitic cloud (Act as the vampire lord bat shroud ability upon activation using the spriggan insect aura skin and healing the player but drain the player full mana upon use)

10. AC increase by an amount equal to a dragonscale glass equipment

11. The living armor now has taken all body slot and the character can no longuer wear any armor type gear

12. The character may gain additionnal armor piece such as bugs wings etc along with various power

Hmm, thanks for the clues skyrimll. Starting to wonder if I screwed it up somehow, I can't seem to get either parasite to work, nor find them on the vendors. Could you tell me the names or IDs of those item so I can do a 'help' console search and see if it even exists? If they're not there, then it's almost guaranteed that I screwed up somewhere.

I like a lot the ideas of both mods. And to be honest the very concept of having my pc getting attacked by spiders and get her butt used as egg sack is freaking awesome. But I hear noone saying anything about handicaps, and it just feels so plastic...  I mean, I lost a battle against 3 spiders on Death alternative and they let me walk out of it with some arousal plug...

To know if it is installed properly, try this in the console:

help parasite

That should give you two results.

_SD_DeviousParasiteAn

_SD_DeviousParasiteVag

These are just keywords. You can't use them to equip the parasites.

The parasites are Devious Devices... they are made of multiple pieces and should not be equipped by console.

It is possible I missed something in this first version.

I just recommend trying apothecaries again and spiders.

There is a 20% chance of infection... maybe that is too low to happen reliably.

To #158 Need MCM options to turn on/off parasite armour in phase 3/4

Well i guess we could call it the disguise self lesser power wich allow you to temporarily hide your parasite armor from commoner while stalking in place like towns at the cost of rising the arousal level or reducing the fertilising percentage. Because i guess once you wander around with bug like wings a huge load of tentacles and look like your creeping all over people tend to scream AHHHH MONSTERS!

Using the old, reliable pen-and-paper technique, I've been writing down events and... stuff... so that I could create a clear map of all possible event combinations to build a code from.

If I went with my own living armor idea, the implementation could be dead simple. To avoid cluttering the script engine, instead of having a random number generator fire each second while in water (or somewhere else), a.. thing could be placed in the world somewhere in a place populated by spriggans, maybe a custom dungeon in the style of Ancestor Glade. This thing would be a retexture of that thing from Estrus Chaurus (I'd basically be stealing and modifying someone's work).

Being raped by that thing would start a cascade of multiple ending quests. The right choices would end the quests so that the player would receive symbiote armor. At the beginning, the rape session would knock the player unconscious (screen black out), and place the player somewhere in the wilderness, all things unequipped, quest starting.

Things get more complicated by adding additional outcomes: to allow the parasite to become stronger instead of becoming living armor, the quest could be put on a timer. If the player doesn't complete a quest (part of the 'questline') in a set number of days, the quest will end with an unmarked alternate ending making the parasite stronger.

Basic buffs and debuffs could be handled very simply by flags and stuff. Sex and pregnancy could be disabled for certain outcomes (like the heavy living armor path), stat augments would be displayed in the "active effects" menu etc. Nothing too complicated.

This all could be managed without much effort using the vanilla quest system. Thanks to this a quite robust, stable, fool-proof and lightweight mod could be made, even with as little skill as I have, but it would be a completely on-rails experience

Adding SL Arousal effects, sex with the symbiote, egg birthing, death by parasite, social consequences... in short, more interactive features, require more complex scripting to be done, far beyond my current ability.

I just started to write codes and I need other people's help.

I can work with mesh too but I can't do both. It's hard work to me.

In this early-access :D version, most functions are hard-codded. So the codes and framework are not flexible.

I'll rewrite whole codes when It is done. and Please don't expected too much. It's my first MOD and just took 2 hours.

and of course, Do not use with your mainstream saves! Current codes will be deprecated!

What This MOD do / have feature?

Support SkyUI | MCM

Set Infect chance in water

Set incubation period.

What This MOD don't

Most of them.. I'm working on it.

Dependencies:

Sexlab Framework (No features are used yet but needed)

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Integration

ZazAnimationPack

Sexlab Aroused

attachicon.gifTESV_2014_12_24_12_48_52_411.png

Credit:

abada

DixiePig for Tentacle Armor and weebsz for CBBE conversion. Under Creative commons license

and the Community of loverslab!

What About That Tentacle Armor is it included or is it Reguired or is it optional

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm bored right now and have some free-time, so I might give something a shot. It sounds like a simpler mod to do. No guarantees though as I have a tendency to lack follow through.

I'm interested in doing a plant/spore theme rather than alien type creature, and I'm thinking it would be more of a symbiant relationship. My idea is that the system would start through the female PC either swallowing the seed or inserting it into their vagina. I'm not sure which. After awhile, they would feel it growing inside of them, and their arousal would start to increase. The belly would also start to scale slightly. When the plant-like creature is fully developed, the female PC will have a noticeable belly, as though partway into pregnancy.

The symbiant could be coaxed out at will by the player (perhaps with a little fingering and prodding), probably through the use of hotkeys. When coaxed out, the belly scale would decrease appropriately as long, plant-like tendrils work their way out and around their body. From there, depending on what the player wants, the parasite could perform different functions.

• Armor - The vines wrap around various parts of the body and quickly harden into a protective armor. This could absorb damage for a little while or provide an armor benefit.
  • Regeneration - The vines temporarily sprout flowers that pull in sunlight, giving you nourishment and granting you a bonus to regeneration.
  • Weapon - The vines grow out onto your arms and sprout thorns near the hand like a club. This would grant the player a temporary weapon.
  • Pleasure - It might assist the player in masturbation.
  • Dildo - It might grow out around the pelvis to act as a dildo in sex scenes.
  • Clothing - It might grow out with leaves and plant like material to resemble ordinary clothing.

When finished, the symbiant would slide back into its place of hiding and the belly scale would return again. Of course, the symbiant would require nourishment, so you would periodically have to feed it, as well as let it absorb water. It might also like to take advantage of you every now and then. Each time you coax it out and let it slide back in, all your stamina would be drained and your arousal would massively increase.

Well, we shall see.

Archived