Do it Dirty: Add an Armor in the GECK

Kendo 2

• 2 months later...
Guest carywinton

Nice tutorial, I will be giving this a try. Now I need to learn how to resize clothes and armor to different bodies.

It's pretty much the same method I was using to "re-skin" an existing armor or clothes, works good.
Thanks.

• 2 months later...

i followed your steps to where i edit female bipod ,when i try to open jacksoutfit i get a invalid directory message, i don't get it my jack folder is on my desk top in 7zip file do i need to leave it in rar , do i need to install it in my data folder ? i have used the creation kit before but this is my first time playing with the geck . 

• 4 weeks later...

Kendo,

I have used your tutorial .. had the same glitch as others I forgot that it neededto be in the data folder. :D However it is in the game now and Chet is selling it. To prove I am not speaking out my green ass

Yes. the body looks horrible. I was just testing with a completely clean FNV install so of course the nasty ugly default body. However the armor looks great.

• 4 months later...

terribly sorry for being a noob, done everything to the T, launched the game the leather armor is still the same how do I get this armor in the inventory now?

thanks in advance

nvm I replaced the leather armor altogether since I was unable to figure it out. it would have been nice to have it as a stand alone item though.

• 3 years later...

Archived