If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion?

Werewolves have, bar none, the best variety in schlong options of any other creature with sex anims. They've had more than their share of attention and IMO could stand to be dropped down your proposed order. You could probably safely move it back into the third round with bears and skeevers - that way people won't have to wait too horribly long for it but it won't overshadow creatures with few and/or unsatisfying dong options.

Other than that, your proposed order of release is perfect IMO. Gets all the important/prominent creatures first and saves the novelties for later. Keep up the great work. :D

Werewolves have, bar none, the best variety in schlong options of any other creature with sex anims. They've had more than their share of attention and IMO could stand to be dropped down your proposed order. You could probably safely move it back into the third round with bears and skeevers - that way people won't have to wait too horribly long for it but it won't overshadow creatures with few and/or unsatisfying dong options.

Other than that, your proposed order of release is perfect IMO. Gets all the important/prominent creatures first and saves the novelties for later. Keep up the great work. :D

Surprisingly I don't know why people want werewolf penises....SoS Beta already has a built in werewolf shlongifier

I had to reinstall my SL 1.54, and now animations are back to order. But, I'm still thankful to you for your hard work. I can imagine the feeling looking at the creatures penises for days and weeks. Later on must go crazy if haven't seen pussy for a while. So, my friend, go out and get laid or have some pussy licking just to make sure you didn't astray.  ;)  :D 

Surprisingly I don't know why people want werewolf penises....SoS Beta already has a built in werewolf shlongifier

How stable is the SoS beta?

How stable is the SoS beta?

I have been using it for a long time with no problems

Lol, now I'm wondering what the Riekling animations are going to look like. I have this image of a massive gang bang with, four Rieklings assigned to holding down each limb, one skill fucking the chick's mouth, another fucking her tits, and another fucking her pussy.

Lol agreed. Silly little smurfs.

so there is two downloads. I don't have any installed or any creature mods installed. which one of the two am I suppose to install? looking forward to updates as well.

In the description there is a mod for nude creatures. Download nude creatures, then creature features nude creatures version on top of it. What nude creatures does is it makes creatures change their meshes and textures during sex. For example, in the world you will see trolls with flacid penis'. If you have sex with them, they remain flacid. But, if you use nude creatures, creatures switch to their erect meshes during sex, and switch back afterwards.