Devious Interactions - files removed

Devious Devices:

Interactions

Files removed

They may not be reposted in their original form or changed and reuploaded.

Original text is in spoiler for those that still use it

Now compatible with any Devious Devices items!

Want to lock away your spouse / lover / whoever because they do nothing but have sex? Do you keep coming home to find an orgy going on and you weren't invited? Now you can lock up your spouse / lover / whoever in a Devious Device.

You can speak to a person and try to talk them into wearing items or changing the items they have on so long as you have the keys to remove them. They may or may not agree depending on their relationship with you, if they are in a relationship and your speech skill. If you have tried to talk them into letting you do something but failed it will get progressively harder.

Once they agree you can add any Devious Devices you or they have in their inventory or remove any they may have on. If you remove all of them you can choose to take them from them. If they have any keys you can take those as well.

Adds the option to split Plug set into the individual plugs.

How it works:

Adding items is done via the Gift Menu (similar to the barter menu) and you can choose to either see all the eligible items you have or by individual type. The items are not equipped as soon as they are given (Gift Menu is different from other trade menu's) so you will have to tell them to put them on.

Removing items that are worn can be done all at once or item by item. You can also take any unused items (including keys) they may have (best to do when they are wearing no items). You also now have the option to have the npc remove their clothes but they will redress when items are added.

Utilities has several functions the most important of which is to scan the player or npc for items from other mods. This will go through the inventory and look for items that are set up for Devious Devices, find out what type of item it is and add it to the form lists so it can recognize it for adding and removal. If it finds an item that is used by a quest (not a generic item) it will not add these items to the lists so they will not be removed or offered to put on.

You can clear these lists at any time from this menu as well.

You can also split any plug sets you may find (unlikely but I kept it just in case).

Basic overview of dialogue tree:

This is the basic dialogue tree and where you can find different things:

1. Main
    2. Add
      1. Belt
      2. Bra
      3. Collars & Cuffs
      4. Collar
      5. Leg Cuff
      6. Arm Cuff

[*]Plugs

1. Anal
      2. Vaginal

[*]Other Items

1. Armbinder
      2. Blindfold
      3. Boots
      4. Custom Harnesses

[*]Gag

[*]All Items

[*]Utility

1. Clear custom items from lists
      2. Scan NPC for custom items
      3. Scan PC for custom items
      4. Split plug sets on PC

[*]Equip items

[*]End

[*]Main

[*]Remove

1. Take unused items & keys
      2. Remove all worn items
      3. Remove worn items by type

[*]Utility

[*]Strip NPC Clothes

[*]Main

[*]End

Requirements:

Devious Devices - Assets v 2.8.2

Devious Devices - Integration v 2.8.1

Devious Devices - Expansion v 1.1.2

As well as all the above mod's requirements

It is compatible with pretty much any Devious Devices mod and the custom items from them.

Installation:

Will work with any mod installer

or

Unpack the files into the Data folder, the SEQ file and Scripts will be placed in the correct folders automatically.

Notes:

Since plug sets have been phased out I have removed the option to use them on npc's but you can still remove them and split them into individual plugs.

I am not going to add any quests or sex scenes or anything like that, this is only a way to get the items from Devious Devices onto other NPC's.

You need to have devices in your or the npc's inventory for the dialogue to be available

There are some NPC's that may have "Exclusive" or "Blocking" dialogue that will keep you from accessing the dialogue from this.

This mod will work with the Devious Devices Males mod and will allow only the items supported by it to be added to men (will not allow Vaginal Plugs or Bra's to be used).

3. Lists each type of item currently in use

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/11/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices - Integration and all of it's requirements.
  • Special Edition Compatible

[\spoiler]

Edited by Veladarius

Really nice mod! I enjoyed so far. =D

I found some bugs/maybe is my fault?

- I cant wear any device by myself now.

- I cant "devious interact" with anyone besides my spouse and people that already have some device on.

- I cant unlock any device in someone that i put it myself, only works with people that previously had one.

- I cant "unlock" armbinders without keys (?)

Thanks

It should not interfere with you wearing any devices as it does not do anything outside of the dialogue.

Does the dialogue to add items appear? Should be "I have some rather interesting items I would like you to wear." if they don't have any items on and you have lockable items in your inventory.

I missed putting a connection in the dialogue to go back and forth between adding and removing items once you ask.

I set up all the items with the same conditions and didn't think of the keys with armbinders though technically the armbinders do have locks. Changing it will require changing the structure of things.

Edit: I think one of the conditions I set is messing with some things, I am looking into it.

Equipping NPCs with the Steel Posture Collar doesn't seem to be possible. The initial dialogue recognizes one in my inventory, and I get the "lets add a collar or cuffs", but the actual equipping line is missing, and I only got the "lets try something else" option.

Also, does it recognize if the destroy key option is set in DDi?

Equipping NPCs with the Steel Posture Collar doesn't seem to be possible. The initial dialogue recognizes one in my inventory, and I get the "lets add a collar or cuffs", but the actual equipping line is missing, and I only got the "lets try something else" option.

Also, does it recognize if the destroy key option is set in DDi?

Did you have a padded collar on and did you only have 1 posture collar in your inventory? If yes on both I think I know the issue.

No, I don't have it set to recognize if the keys are set to be destroyed, I probably can though.

Guest Philipz

Want to lock away your spouse / lover / whoever because they do nothing but have sex? Do you keep coming home to find an orgy going on and you weren't invited?

I wish. All the people in my house do all day is standing around, eating and sleeping. I think i am doing something wrong.

I'll check out the mod just for the dialogue, not sure if i'll end up using it thogh. I don't like adding too manny dialouge options to all nps. For me it breaks immersion during regular gameplay.

Apparently there is an issue with one of the conditions I had for adding items to people without items already. I tried using "getkeyworditemcount" but apparently it does not get the number of items with the keyword selected.

The other was things like collars that use the same keyword (devious_collar) but have multiple types I had an issue with. If you had one type of collar on and had 1 of the other it didn't work as you didn't have 2 of the collar you were trying to put on (if that makes any sense).

Interesting mod will there be dialogue options for attempting to get stuff off NPC's since currently you can try pick a lock on a belt the PC is wearing but not a NPC which doesn't really make sense since if anything it would be easier to pick a lock on someone elses belt as you'd be able to reach/see it easier than one your wearing.

I can see about getting to the menu to pick a lock if neither has keys, I will have to ask Min if it can be done.

I am rebuilding some of the conditions for checking if a player has item unused, I am making a script to check their inventory and what items are equipped and pass that along to a global value. I was hoping to do it without a scripts but the conditions are getting horribly complicated.

I updated the mod, changed how the items in the players inventory are detected. I built a script to get the number of each item the player has and if they have one equipped it subtracts one from the total. The Padded Collar is not always showing the correct number and would show none available in the players inventory (checked the properties and script a dozen times, not sure why it does it).

Nice. But can we also have reversed roles as well?

1. You put a chastity belt on yourself and give a key to somebody (spouse, for example).

2. If you have a spouse - he/she can put the chastity belt on you on his/her own. Or it can even happen with random person with very high aroused level.

Same goes with restraints. Later you can come for him/her and ask for unlock, but she/he may demand sex for that depending on his/her aroused level. Also person can refuse to unlock you now.

Working like a charm now Veladarius.

Thanks for the quick update. =D

Although I'm puzzled how this "willingness system" works, i mean; i can do whatever i want with the Master of the Captured Dreams Shop (She will blush and thank me O.o ) with 0 speechcraft skill, while Hulda (a simple innkeeper) wont let me do anything with 100 speechcraft skill!

Apart from that, is there any chance of new dialogues/interactions? I mean no quests, no scenes, nothing complicated, just more dialoges. The best one so far is that one from your spouse needing release and you dont have the key xD But I really missed some like the tricked one: "Come on! Are you afraid of a little belt? Its very nice. I am sure you will like." and so many others... And there are some really lame answers =/ like that generic "Thank you" after you lock up someone.

Thanks again.

Nice. But can we also have reversed roles as well?

1. You put a chastity belt on yourself and give a key to somebody (spouse, for example).

2. If you have a spouse - he/she can put the chastity belt on you on his/her own. Or it can even happen with random person with very high aroused level.

Same goes with restraints. Later you can come for him/her and ask for unlock, but she/he may demand sex for that depending on his/her aroused level. Also person can refuse to unlock you now.

I had discussed a "spouse puts player in belt" situation with Min when I started helping with quest ideas. Since I can actually script now I may do it. 

Working like a charm now Veladarius.

Thanks for the quick update. =D

Although I'm puzzled how this "willingness system" works, i mean; i can do whatever i want with the Master of the Captured Dreams Shop (She will blush and thank me O.o ) with 0 speechcraft skill, while Hulda (a simple innkeeper) wont let me do anything with 100 speechcraft skill!

Apart from that, is there any chance of new dialogues/interactions? I mean no quests, no scenes, nothing complicated, just more dialoges. The best one so far is that one from your spouse needing release and you dont have the key xD But I really missed some like the tricked one: "Come on! Are you afraid of a little belt? Its very nice. I am sure you will like." and so many others... And there are some really lame answers =/ like that generic "Thank you" after you lock up someone.

Thanks again.

I am still playing around with the formula for the willingness but it is based more on your relationship with them. I consider this a WIP and won't really be a full release until after the new version of Integration is out. The total time spent doing actual work on this mod (not including testing) is probably less than 8 hours with most of that going to scripts and dialogue conditions.

Very nice Vel! Glad to see this since FtM no longer randomly locks up males. This is much better :D

I am hoping to add support to males in the next version of FtM with a toggle to enable / disable.

My game where I have been testing I have Lakeview Manor in Falkreath with my spouse, housecarl, steward and bard all locked up. Lydia in Whiterun is locked up as well and none have removed any of the items so far.

I have been reworking some things trying to organize things a bit:

I replaced the opening dialogue and reorganized the menus as they were rather messy. The check for keys has been moved to the point that you try to remove the devices themselves so the armbinder can be removed without a key, if they have no armbinder on and neither has keys it will go to the no keys dialogue.

I rebuilt the check to see if they would let you add or remove items. Here are the things it looks at: (spouse still bypasses check)

A - If the NPC has a relationship that is of higher rank than the one with the Player  -  Difference x 20

B - What the relationship is between the NPC and Player is  -  Rank x 10

C - The Arousal of the NPC  -  (arousal - 50) / 2

D - The Players Speech skill  -  skill / 2

E - Times Resisted Player  -  rank x 25  (ranks go 0 - 5 and are reset to 0 if you succeed)

So it currently looks like this:   30 - A + B - C + D - E

A starting character should have about a 40% chance with someone the first time who is not in a relationship. I am getting ready to test to see if the changes worked properly.

Anyone who is using the latest version are you getting the option to put the padded collars on people? I have been having issues with it in my testing but can't find anything wrong with the setup for it.

Its working. No problem with padded collars.

Hmm, strange. Most of the time they don't show at all. The next time you talk to someone and get to the point of being ably to put one on go into the console and type: Help INTXPC  

This will bring up the number of items in your inventory - any that are equipped. Check what the padded collar value is and how many you actually have.

I think the next one is about ready, need to test tomorrow as my medications are kicking my ass.

Should the dialogue to add more devices show if you have no more devices to equip? since at the moment you can ask a NPC whether they would like an extra device and they will thank you for giving them an extra devices when you have no devices to give.

Should the dialogue to add more devices show if you have no more devices to equip? since at the moment you can ask a NPC whether they would like an extra device and they will thank you for giving them an extra devices when you have no devices to give.

Blocking the dialogue in one spot is difficult to do due to the different things that need checked for (npc is wearing an item, npc has an item, player has an item) so it is easier to do it at the category level. I will try to change up the dialogue a bit if I can.

Updated the mod. The opening dialogue has been changed and some checks for things rearranged. The formula for checking of the npc is willing has been changed as well. I added a modifier if the npc had turned down the player previously with several levels so if you keep bugging them it could be likely they will never let you do anything. Speechcraft now has a greater effect as well.